Been planning to commit seppuku on April 19, 2019

Been planning to commit seppuku on April 19, 2019.

8 more days until I finally put an end to my worthless fucking life.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Don't do it dude. You're worth more than that.
>Please reach out to someone.

tell method

livestream plox

livestream it you useless nigger

Post link on /b

So you thought you'd quote the theme from M.A.S.H.?

Live is good user, strive for happy moments. I can't imagine dying by suicide.

Attached: 1554716583112.webm (368x640, 1.11M)

I've been thinking about it for a while. Considering it, but haven't been sure.

The final nail in the coffin for me was when I recently discovered that all girls poop. What's the point of sex and relationships if girls take massive smelly dumps?

Lemme get whatever cool shityou have

That's a long time from now but I am sure you can make it.

Ok that is so weird Bc.... my entire life, I’ve always felt like I’ll die on either April 19th or 21st. I have no idea why. Since childhood. Why did you choose this date? Is it bicycle day or something?

Use your life for something bigger and kill Angela Merkel, pls.

This post is the first one that's made me genuinely chuckle in ages

Attached: 1549400359877.png (633x356, 275K)

seppuku

Watch End game first

At least wait until the end of the summer. Once summer is finally it has potential to both literally and figuratively brighten your life

>Suicide is painless
Suicide doesn't make the pain go away, it just pushes it onto other people.

If I post my discord, will you add me?

Attached: 1458240213911.jpg (228x224, 14K)

Because I'm Jewish, and April 19th is the first day of Passover this year. Passover is the holiday that separates the liberation of the Jews from Egypt, and I will liberate myself from this cruel and superficial world on that day.

who's your second?

You know whats more edgy, staying alive and waiting for that one freak accident or start putting yourself in harms way to take yourself out, makes it more of a game, that’s why I started roofing and doing high rises in Boston, one of these days the winds gunna catch me just right, at least I hope to bad moms gunna be sad

Shoot up a public place or pussy

If you really wanted to kill yourself you'd do it now

Their problem then?

Anyone got that video of some kid who cut his arms really bad and uploaded it before he bled out? I think his name was Justin or something, was drunk watching land before time one night and saw a suicide thread and someone posted the yt link

Attached: 30CCB24B-F5AB-43F3-BA59-92C3A19DA70A.jpg (1200x877, 133K)

>through early morning fog i see
>visions of the things to be
>the pains that are withheld for me
>I realize and I cansee...
love this song

Dont do it op, you can propably find joy in the smallest things sunsets for example.

You probably already knew this if your familiar with the song, but the director's son wrote the lyrics when he was a young teenager. Like 14 or so.
I think I'd keep my eye on my kid if they started writing things like that.

He got his son to write it with the goal of making the stupidest song possible with the other required condition being that it had to be called Suicide Is Painless

Yeah, but not really a stupid sounding song. I think the lyrics are great. Far from stupid sounding.

Please don't kill yourself.

>permanent solution to temporary problems

Attached: 1eDRX8Y.png (320x287, 21K)