> 39
> ~170

25y - 31. Lost virginity 2.5 years ago.

40yo
30 (been married 10 years)

>21 y/o
>3 or 4
>woke up next to this girl and didnt know what happened
>walked downstairs to meet this guy who made me breakfast and drove me to the trainstation
>he made a killer french toast
>thanks guy

>21
>0
I'm a nerd

>38
>stopped counting in my 20s
>more than 50, less than 100?

>traded BJs once

that's gay

he was a cuck who got you drunk enough to fuck his wife

go to the gym and eat well

>40
>3

0 :)

>20
>1
marrying her in a bout a year

nerds can get laid, but only if they try by putting themselves in a position where it's a possibility. i was a virgin/nerd until 21 and only met girls through tinder because i had no social skills to do it irl

>21
>6 girls
>5 boys (6 if you count non-penetrative mmf)

One of the 2 people I banged was a girl, she was p ugly though tbh

Congratulations friend, that's something to be proud of

>23
>10

A hole is a hole, user

>23
>9

>44
>0

Twenty Eight
Zero

Nah the dude just lived there, they had like 3 people in that house.

Attached: 05dihuv2ozf01.png (328x268, 157K)

>28
>16

>33
>11

Dude, get out there meet other pussies

>20
>6-7

I appreciate the zero boys being honest, you aren't missing much

>25
>0
I don't hold out any hopes of this improving, probably just off myself when I finish my contract

only once with a whore

speaking your mother, the both of you are holy faggots

Yikes

>28
>5

>31
>16

Been in a series of monogamous relationships since I was about 22. Married since 26.

Die in a fire, faggot.

>18
>1
Intend to stay with her.

nah man, she loves me and I love her. I've never felt as purely happy as i do when i'm with her, and we were both virgins when we started dating 4 years ago.

I doubt she thinks the same

Nice bait

>30
>2

I mean we've been together 2 years and lost virginity to each other, live with eachother, but whatever you say.

>25
>0
Yes I am a loser
I'll probably die a khv

>18
>0

once with my first girl in HS, two weeks later she dumped me because I was weirding her out.
I have not had sex in thirteen years.
Been seriously looking over suicide options.
I hear nice stuff about the helium escape bags.

Attached: 1554952232813.png (500x494, 211K)

>27
>8

36 yo
Zoomer nation

>18
>1

Attached: 5c20597b.jpg (500x665, 60K)

>29
>0
Had good opportunities, but the levels of antisocial in me are over 9000 so i pretend like i don't even see women that might be attracted

>17
>0

me too! 27 and 8

>26
>16

Honestly it's kinda hard to remember them all, especially if it was a one time thing. But give or take 2 more that im probably forgetting. It's been a fun life, I'm a handsome dude with long pretty hair. Ladies go nuts over it.

You mean dudes blow their nuts all over it.

I thought it was just a meme people on here are virgins

>35
>2

>24
>17

Being a dealer is the best. Teen thots line up to suck your cock and take loads in exchange for a little hookup. Not to mention all the ass that comes through parties and whatnot.

Should have done this years ago. Likely would be over 30 by now.

Attached: FB_IMG_1551753024976.jpg (720x960, 32K)

Attached: 5b2cdc7eac6b7ae637f72ee3f3709076.jpg (480x480, 33K)

Nah man I've only ever been with one dude and it was cool. He was cute af. All the other are women or girls. I love older women, probably have some repressed feelings for a mother figure or some shit but god damn mature women can fuck.

Also when I do shave clean I look like a girl. So when I feel feminine I shave and look cute. Get jealous faggot.

Pwned

28 y.o. around 150 girls slept with, stopped counting after 100, that was when I was 25

What do you deal? I do drugs all the time but have never dealt myself. I've got a decent number of women slept with though. 16, at age 26

19<
z ee row

>24
>0

whats your secret?

>26
>9

300+
Lived in a bordello for 2 years
DJ in Strip clubs for 3
bartended for 3

This. I fucked probably 15 girls in the 2 year that I was a serious dealer and that was with no effort. Best part is some of them want to stay around and fuck you all the time.

I had a series of 1week-2month long fuck fest "relationships"

Best time of my life, although I feel much better about myself as a member of mainstream society today.

>dude literally gets fucked by another guy
>calls me faggot
What???

Thanks for the compassion but I genuinely don't care.
I'm not made to live with anyone, I dislike kids and consider them too big of a burden, the only reason to get into a relationship is just sex. And ATM i don't see that being a big advantage over living alone

Tinder in a big city, I have over 2500 matches. Then I rush it, first day we match I ask them out. That way the convo doesn't go stale.

You dont have to be gay to be fucked by a guy, what if it was a feminine penis? Not gay. Checkmate.

>33
>0
Nice hoe, would dream of fucking but wouldnt because of autismo.

Attached: 1409194796206.jpg (125x120, 3K)

Literally a thot lol you probably got cooties eww. Gonna be hard to find someone to settle down with once they hear that body count. They can still be spread while using protection friend, I recommend you get tested and I highly hope you're just baiting
>inb4 "oh I just got tested last weekend and I'm good!"

This. Tinder in Houston is off the chain. Too bad Im married with a kid and a lot to lose.

I wish there was Tinder back in my early 20s. POF and Okcupid were good. But it wasnt nearly as wide spread as it is now.

Not much catfishing back then either (This was like 06-09.)

Yikes, when one of you gets bored(it will happen), you'll be on the prowl for other dick or pussy.

31... 2

>22
>0

27 yo
Do blowjobs count? If so 3

35yo guy
Slept with 10 girls
Messed around with a couple more

I mean you say that but my older brother and I both took on a girlfriend at a pretty early age and stayed with them for a while. He's had the same girlfriend since 14, hes now 23. Neither of them has fucked around to my knowledge.

>24
>0

rtx2080 > Sex

We both lost our virginity to one another and we're still together.

im 30
ive slept with 9 women
and 1 guy
7.5 inch cock

She put her penis inside you?

>26
>somewhere over 40

>22
>2

Good on ya my guy
That's the dream

I'd trade every sexual experience I've ever had for an MLG 1337 computer rig so I can play garrys mod again

Stop projecting, fag

Weed and pills, mostly. Shrooms when I can get them. It's the easiest shit you'll ever do. Keep a lookout and preferably have people come through mutual friends to you to keep from getting ripped off or telling the wrong people.

Hell yeah though. Hookups or relationships?

Thats what I always say. God it's so simple. I feel like an idiot for not doing it before. I don't know when I'll stop. Good on you for moving on, though. What do you do now?

No, according to everyone here, that's impossible. You can never stay with one person even though that was the thing that has happened for ever.

>feminine penis
You can't checkmate yourself. That's not how the game is played

23 and I've fucked 28 girls. Highlight was a foursome even though one was fat as fuck

if that pic is your 1 then I suggest you lock it down and don't let her go off to college alone to meet older guys.

>30
>~40

Someone sounds insecure.

>24
>7

Dedicated lolicon. Only fuck ~14 and younger.

user he's saying don't bring your girl around his part of town or he'll cuck you

>22
>2

>19
>3

>28
>0

two more years and I will earn those wizard powers

>feminine penis
Dick is dick. Don't pretend that you are not gay you fag

>19yo
>23 girls

60. If we're counting bjs also, 125-140?

Get real, faggot. I had my first gf for 6 years, we lost our virginity together and lived together for some time. All things come to an end. Don't be fooled into thinking otherwise.

Dude, I could do something similar I think...
But I'm worried about getting one of those bitches pregnant or catch something bad.

Well what do you expect from people that's fucked 20+ and was never able to form a strong connection or regret that they could have. That way the only validation in life comes from pussy count
Where as the virgins can't even get one girl, so a stable monogamous relationship is probably bullshit

>24 y/o
>5

Attached: a41d023f830441ee9b3bcaaa34664ee2.jpg (1400x1400, 122K)

just 23 lol

Sure. There totally haven't been people that have done that exact thing for most of history. Fucking idiots.

There have been studies that have shown that the higher the body count, the lower chance of finding a stable relationship and the harder it is to form a bond. It's almost like being a whore lowers your chances of someone wanting to stay with you.

>called rtx because turning on the rt part makes games slow to the point of unplayable
>14nm when 7nm cards are so close
>Double the price it should be
Hope things get better..also hope you get laid, you can help that by getting out just a tiny bit more than you do

Old fag also, 35 upwards to 75+ easily stopped counting years ago

probably between 60-70ish. Having a hot wife who likes to fuck means we've done a lot of wife swapping and one orgy where I was able to pump the numbers by 8 in one night.

Fuck off, cuck.

Nice, I've thought about dealing and you're making it seem like a better idea than I imagined lol. In Socal I have tons of access to loads of things, basically anything I want as long as I'm persistent. As for the women, most were hookups, some were consistent fwb's, and the fewest were legit relationships. During the relationships is when I found the most pussy was thrown at me. At first I denied it, for a long time actually. But then I gave in after I saw cracks forming in my gfs stories and shit. So I went with it and girls just love hooking up with a taken dude. Most I wouldn't even mention it, but if they asked I'd be honest. Most liked the taboo aspect of it I suppose. Cheating was a thrill, I felt like a piece of shit but I've found I really like the hunt for pussy. Like thats one of my favorite parts, then once I fuck a girl its onto the next one. I don't know if its a primal desire to spread my genes, but it's fun and rewarding. I'm single now, and just got laid the other day. Being good looking and a smooth talker helps.

Own a small industrial supply business. Import and sell process equipment.

Still a nightly smoker.

>Someone sounds insecure.
You certainly do.

80+
Used a confirm a few times. No herp. Had chlamydia twice.

Ain't nothing wrong with fucking a fat chick. It's one of my favorite things to do.

>45
>40-ish

There is objectively more woman to enjoy

>16
>42

Wow looks like we got a couple of negative nellies in here. Feminine penors are the best and not gay. Suck their feminine cum outta there and enjoy.

Me again, I got tested recently and never caught anything. Always be safe, I've even fucked a few virgins and use protection with them anyway. I joke with my friends that I probably have a few kids out there, but I'm pretty sure any sane girl would abort it. I was seeing mostly university girls, so no one wants to fuck up their future because of some dumb guy they hooked up with.

mooooooooooods

liar faggot

30, 10, two cousins, one aunt, one sister in law the other is about to and random girls

>Well what do you expect from people that's fucked 20+ and was never able to form a strong connection
True
>or regret that they could have
wait, what?!
>That way the only validation in life comes from pussy count
Oh yeah..again: true..you make a lot of sense
>Where as the virgins can't even get one girl, so a stable monogamous relationship is probably bullshit
wait, what?!...hold on..did you just contradict yourself again...your post is making my head hurt..are you bi-postal

Who?? There are alot of people lying user

Damn, are you from Alabama?

go out with a bang

Attached: stolen meme.jpg (640x496, 27K)

You are a bad and boring troll or a stupid fag. Pick one

>27
>8

Virgin until 19, two previous relationships, married now, but wife is some kind of cuckquean or whatever it's called. Enjoys watching me with other women.
I'm not complaining.

You'd be surprised, some have surprising motherly insticts and character traits. So abortion is out of the picture in their minds. Chances are you really might. Just don't do any of those DNA ancestry things in fear of one of those kids finding you. Child support doesn't have a statute of limitations. If the moms want to go after you for child support after their kid says "I found dad" you're entirely liable. For every single one. So be smart and stay off the radar mate.

>the higher the body count, the lower chance of finding a stable relationship.
Awesome quads but no way this can be true.
The more you get out there, the better your chances, not worse.
Unless you're referring to limiting yourself somehow by denying yourself a relationship. But again if you don't look, you won't find.

Nop

> 24
> -1

Why would I tell a girl how many other girls I've seen or am currently seeing? Instant way to spoil a date. And thanks for your concern, but I never caught anything. Must seem unfair

Dang this is some solid advice.

26 not to bad if you could see me
13 girls
3 men

>37
>359

>22
>8

It ain’t much, but it’s honest work.

>33 years old
>around 20

they were all prostitutes. I lost my virginity to one when I was 24.

>26
>0

Life sucks

Maybe. For all I know I'm infertile, I smoke a lot of weed.

>You are 2 things: a bad and boring troll AND a stupid fag. Fuck Off.

Does this mean you’ve been raped once?

>36
>1
Known her since 16, dated since 18, married when we were 26.

and you apparently don't know how greentext is supposed to be used

I mean he doesn’t not have a point

>Feminine penors are the best and not gay

Attached: Arbitrary Retarded Rollercoaster vs Logical Smooth Sailing.jpg (928x878, 64K)

>Child support doesn't have a statute of limitations
Depends on where you live.

Attached: black gent pointing.jpg (320x320, 17K)

checked and its a good thing u wifed her up u found a gem
she hot or meh?

Yea Forumsolesome

>36
>6
Been married for 11 years. Never cheated.

Solid 7, I'd say. Probably an 8 in the summer, she tends to get lazy during the cold months and puts on a few lbs, usually gone shortly into spring, though.

I did marry her, after all. Lol

JOIN THIS EPIC FUCKING Yea Forums DISCORD RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!

discord.
gg/xwXJWF

Bd9

Attached: images (16).jpg (355x142, 9K)

Beware the fatties unless you're ok with hurting feelings, if you're ok with that then feel free to fuck all you like but i-m-h-o sex/pleasure isn't the same as happiness (regardless of what hollywood/tv tells you).

Finding happiness is more important so I don't fuck girls that have no chance with me for a relationship. It's made me happier with myself and life overall to only choose girls that meet my standards as a "keeper". It means I hurt less people and am less likely to get hurt in the long-run.

Nice dubs and kek
If you've got those mad skills like I do then I know exactly what you mean but remember some girls are truly loyal..If you haven't met them yet it means you haven't met enough women

I suppose but anywhere in the US im pretty sure thats standard. Other countries sure may not have that but I'd imagine any society thats treats mothers with immense amounts of generosity it'll be granted if brought to court. Especially if they experienced documented financial hardships, good luck getting out of it man.

>24
>49

2 in one day
5 in two weeks are my records

This. Good job spreading the holiday cheer, user

>not sure if 1 or about 180
"slept" = fucked?
because i only slept with 1, the rest were hookers and we never fell asleep together

Attached: hmm.jpg (546x1220, 91K)

If you're smart you'll work out why I greentexted there.

Underage b&

>23
>4

Me too.

discord dot gg / jU35AX

Attached: 15513355203264.jpg (853x1280, 319K)

>fucks up formatting greentext
>"you have to be intelligent to understand why I fucked it up"

Pool's closed fag.

hail to the wizard

I think he means this guy:

>28
>7

Engaged now, but did I do good fellas?

Looking to swap GF nudes .

Kik hwgf1211

Around 400? Lost count LONG ago.

Can you please explain that pic..it is very confusing

Sure did, soldier. Now, go tie the knot and sit back & watch your sex life wither into nothingness.

sex is bad if you suck at it. you've got some work to do

God you're dumb..

>21
>2

Also most girls don't want to know how many you've slept with so not worth volunteering that info

>24
>5
i wanna start fucking corpses tho

Attached: ehehehejaculate.jpg (932x764, 214K)

22, 0

i have kissed and grinded on a girl, came in my nickers.

>24

>Slept with 2

I lost my virginity when I was 22.... to be fair I've had bjs and hjs from a couple girls that I never got to fuck.

>20
>28
Ugly girls mostly tbh

Why?

Yes, now please explain

You will with that attitude. Just fly out to SE Asian country and fuck some hookers if it matters that much to you.

Can someone please explain this pic..is it some pedo or incest humour?

>35
>somewhere around 30. Got married 10 years ago.

>22
>4

Stop lying to yourself

Attached: 1542416299279.jpg (1339x807, 91K)

>did he made a mistake

The joke is that the grandson is still inside the womb.

31, 102. Haven't been with anyone new in 8 years

You’re a better man than I.. I totally would have counted that

>25
>0

I am Catholic

What were the dinosaurs like?

around 35

Murder rape is easier than vanilla rape

No excuses, you are incel

Ahh..Thank you..I don't think I would ever have got that but I can see the clues were there. Thanks again.

discord.
gg/VuduBQG
get in bois

>36
>12

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-12-00-38-07_1555004316776.jpg (884x720, 177K)

Slept with or had sex with? You asked the question like a women.

Im 39, i have had my penis in 5 women. Messed around with a half dozen more. Didnt actually sleep with all of them. Slept next to a few more with nothing sexual happening.

>24
>6

5 have been within the last year

That’s pretty intense love for that PERP

I think he's saying that slutty people thinks it's impossible because they often don't/can't form meaningful relationships, and wizard virginfags thinks it's impossible because they can't imagine someone actually talking to a woman.

56/246 that I've counted

>30
>41
(had a few lengthy relationships)

Oh and about 25-30 were hookers

>27
>4

all in committed relationships

Lost count 12+?

>30
>0

>18
>0

i thought we were going to include if you have herpes or not in the next thread?

Ditto

>22
>like 11-12 I think

Why though?

was it worth it?
> 31
> 0

When you get your dick wet it'll change your life. I heard if you make to 30 as a virgin. You get magical powers

>22
> about 11-12 probably

>66
>2
stayed with both over 20 years
1st one started in hs 2nd on in my 40's

>53
>6

Ahh wow..You have good translation skills. Thank you.

>34
>0

I cant cast any spells either

Attached: 53419638_2263220557034248_2367234223770697728_n.jpg (474x567, 21K)

>48
>35 or something like that
>21 in the past 5 years
Hooray for FetLife, polyamory, and subby girls

>26
>0

Attached: IMG_20190330_234554.jpg (640x823, 87K)

>36
>2
actually 5 but 3 of them whores, so that don't count

19, turning 20 soon

>4 if you literally mean "slept"
>Also, it was 6 when I was 21 - been married and faithful for 30+ years

>22
>15

Age 50
Approx number sex with little over 200. (Woman, probably an additional 50 guys but they were just there by circumstance.... Lot of 3somes+)

Looks wise about a 6 out of ten, but tall. Geeky but not shy. Tall ,very. Swung in early 90s with wife when you get accounts for a little under 100.
Slept with (actual sleeping same bed) about 50.
Have turned down friends with benefits at least 70 times after having sex. Looking for actual love. About the only reason I get so much sex is I understand woman (as an individual) and am increadible in bed. I think somehow that makes them want to have sex with me. I think its my confidence and strangely how I never talk about dirty stuff, just describe my dating experience as exactly like a woman's. Seems like everyone, not just guys are really interested in sex and it always ends up that after a few weeksall they want is sex. Then I usually say, honestly if your looking for just friends with benefits, let's end it now. If your not sure ,want to see if your interested in more and want to experience some serious loving, then let's. If it does ending up being just about the sex, then we will part ways, happy to have tried.
That's my first date speal. About 20% we don't have Sparks and just talk through first date. Rest either that night or third date.........

>22
>10

if you literally mean "slept"
>>Also, it was 6 when I was 21
How the fuck did it go down from 6 to 4?! You kill 2 of them?

>18
>0
people get surprised when I tell them that I'm a virgin, they act like virginity is rare these days.

> 19
> 1
yeah I'm still dating her

>31
>13
Including 7 prostitutes

>225
>160

- your weight
- her weight
= sweaty sex

LMAO

Currently sleeping with the same person I lost my virginity to when we were 14 ZZz

Yeet

dude you have two years before you officially become a wizard. The choice is yours.

>33
>0
but I almost kissed on in my 20's

wizard

> (OP)
her weight
your weight
= sex in the folds

Why Wait op.. im on the same boat, but a year older. And let me level with you for a second.. it does not get better.

Most tinder

Attached: 8ejrzkgowom11.jpg (750x669, 39K)

By 21 it would have been at least 20. By 31 it would have been well over 100.

Slept with: 6

Fucked: 1

>18
>0

>21
>2

Based.

Attached: image.gif (297x202, 1.21M)

Tell me more about fetlife

>By 21 it would have been at least 20. By 31 it would have been well over 100.

"Would have been?
you mean if not for the industrial accident that mangled your pee pee?

>Slept with: 6
did they know you crept in an lay with them?

slept with 6, fucked 1 ??

wtf user

Are you a marine or do you think you're living in 1941? That's the only explanation for this type of behavior!

24, slept with 120+ women and 8 men.
Luckily I've never caught anything but I feel hollow inside now, can't form an emotional connection with my current girlfriend and the thought of sex just doesn't really appeal to me anymore. I kinda regret 95% of the people I fucked but it was easy at the time I guess. My advice is to focus on long term partners and not end up an emotionally crippled mess like me

Attached: image.png (240x240, 89K)

32 or 33 (too tired to do the calculation)
0 (don't care that much, even if I like kids. I don't see the point of crafting my own. I'm the big bro of a big family. So I guess it's like I already did the job.)

Do amateur porn with her, at least you might make a few bucks

Nah man, too fucking anxious for that shit. I just wish i was normal

>32 or 33 (too tired to do the calculation)
to hard to know how old you are?

28 bi-guy
6 girls
1 guy

I respect that you sound genuine

Have to commend you for your outdated sensibilities. Look back on this after 5 years of marriage. By no means are you doomed, but people change a lot in their 20s

>33
>8

>38
>4

:(

But I've probably fucked the 4th one (wife) more than 1000 times.

This guy is living how we all should be

>25
>was at about 55 when I stopped counting at 22 years old
If i had to guess id say around 65, ive been with the same girl the past 2 years

>19
>1
I'm satisfied, don't really like sex too much but this girl is my little slut and my best friend so I'm keepin her

>27
>2: 1 girl for several years, 1 other girl for a couple of days,
nothing for several years now, and that will probably not change either.

Those who are currently with someone, give them a hug. You'd be surprised at how hard it can be to make a connection when you already know what it's like and no longer have the draw to it.

20 y/o

>But I've probably fucked the 4th one (wife) more than 1000 times.

yea thats an interesting concept that ive thought about alot. Ive been married twice over 20 year the first time and 22 and counting now. It does really have to be 1000's at that point doesnt it

Good on you. No shame in this, get you a good one and stick with her

Actually, that's not a data I keep in mind. I only rember my birth year. At least it doesn't change...

lazy thinker

39 19

>31
>lost count in uni

Or maybe have I a lot more valuable stuff to remember...

Kissless virgin. The only woman I've hug is my mother.

>All the fucking moralfags replying to this

never had another guy other than my bf

38 I think

>27
>#28
>gf for 1yr 1/2
>mfw when I want more women

Attached: 5.jpg (480x640, 29K)

>30
>20

>22
>6

~28

not really. why?

haha you are young my friend. Don't be too invested.

>40
I'm actually going to name them all, in order
>Jenny
>Leigh
>Liz
>Myra
>Katie
>Katie (a different one)
>Carol
>Katie (yes, a third)
>Alison
>Fiona

>20
>1

>26m
>32 girls
>12-14 guys (one happened to be a cousin)

>lost virginity (yes gay) to a best friend at an age mods won't allow me to say
>first 4-5 guys were before i fucked a girl, rest have been within the last couple years

thing with my cousin doesn't really count but was generally a positive experience. had him put his cock in my mouth without touching it with my lips or tongue but once i was down to his balls i closed my lips and he pulled his cock out of my mouth and laughing nervously. fucking awkward but eh. reminds me of this when people tell no homo jokes

This is what happened to me. Used to be a pretty straight arrow until I was 19, then something snapped and I just could not remain faithful to a single woman. Ended up I'd just fuck the absolute shit out of everyone. Only reason me and my wife are good with one another is because we're both horndogs and we allow each other to have meaningless sex with randos whenever we want.

Strive to achieve the next level!

>34
>~100 (it gets easier as the women get older)

Attached: 38b.jpg (1456x777, 168K)

>23
>1

Regret turning off sex with girls while I was with my ex quite a bit

30ish

Attached: 428.jpg (600x600, 47K)

discord dot gg mWvh2E

Attached: 79617391-832D-4582-9AC4-788F49707CBE.jpg (1365x2048, 525K)

>25
haven't actually slept with anyone but I've had a few sexual encounters before.

>24
>4
2 of them had deformities. the fourth one I was in a decent relationship with and the first one I lost my virginity to, and didn't amount to anything

>>~100 (it gets easier as the women get older)

True dat? at whate age?

>23
>1

Getting married in 3 months