What if we are really living in computer simulation created by more intelligent civilization?

what if we are really living in computer simulation created by more intelligent civilization?

Attached: _103330503_musk3.jpg (660x371, 32K)

We are living in a matrix built and run by the freemasons/illuminati.

That's pretty much the plot of Star Ocean

reptilians

they are still in it with us? Bullshit.

thats theory of many scientists and people like Musk

No such thing. Just more crap they put in your way as your connecting all the freemason signs and symbols.

Define simulation?

Does a computer have to be used?

What about simulating a way of living like a political ideology like communism?

Elon Musk is a freemason as well.

Doesn't matter, because it doesn't concern your life. In fact, it shouldn't concern any of our lives.
If it does concern it means something went wrong with the coding somewhere.

We aren't. No beings inside a universe will ever be advanced enough to create the universe itself. The multiverse simply exists and we are all slaves to it, not the other way around. Simulation theory is just a theory

Attached: 228-2287617_png-flcl-mamimi-naota-transparents-graphic-naota-flcl.jpg (820x767, 150K)

That would mean we have no free will. And you can clearly see by our bad decisions that we do have free will.

So much this. Whenever confronted by a new theory ask yourself "If this is true, how should I alter the way I live my life?"

In the case of many of these types of theories, including simulation theory, you'll find that they have *no real bearing* on your life actions. And in this case, this new theory can be safely discarded.

So much faggot idiot

AHH!! Your witty retort hath bested me m'lord! How can I ever recover from this incredible down-dressing from such a well-crafted response?

Verily, I tip my fedora to thee, oh master of rebuttal!

Jesus Christ kill yourself

Ironic beta shit is still beta shit

Again, you wound me with your startling and insightful intellect! Oh woe, oh humiliation!

I would like to have a conversation with this more intelligent civilization about how to build a better fucking life.

What said. Fucking faggot...
Mad because stupid; you faggot...

Please, cease your browbeating, sirrah! My inferior mind can scarcely even comprehend the nuance and knowledge that emanates from beneath thine crimson MAGA cap!

>multiverse

Into the trashit goes

Nah bro don’t thank me!

Your humiliation is on you!

Reddit is leaking again bros

>red hat make me mad

The only thing acting like an idiot proves is that its the one thing you know how to do

Lol, ok you're alright with me now

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I aim to please, folks. I'm here all week, please try the steak, it's truly excellent! And don't forget to tip your waitstaff, they work hard.

G'nite!

you, me and everyone/everything is a tumbler in the ever changing code which is defined as consciousness/living being

What if not?

Lmao, goodnight user

Do you know what a multiverse is you fucking idiot fuckboy faggot?

then i'd be eternally thankful for letting me exist.

About 8 or 9 years ago I had a weird moment happen in a dream , I was waking up in the dream and I remember my eyes starting to open and a womans voice said , HES Waking Up! , felt a syringe go in my neck and woke up in this so called reality with pain in my neck where it entered . Still think about it everyday.

I'm a free mason and I can change reality with a secret handshake. POOF! Your irrelevance and being have been wiped from my memory.

Attached: 1550201400674.gif (448x487, 1.71M)

Star ocean 3 to be exact

can you imagine fixing EVERYONE's problems with one power down

well you people dont even imagine how advanced their technology is

might be*

How to get high score in Life Simulator 2019?

I always wondered about this. Kind of like someone playing the Sims, but with much greater detail. Instead of just "Prepare food", they would have all these more detailed choices in it, like "add onions", "add some garlic salt", "set oven temperature to 350" and so on.

But since they're so advanced, they can deal with all these extra required inputs.

Shits freaky to think about, when random things happen that dont make sense. Why did I suddenly forget what I wanted to do while I was on the way to do it. Did someone just delete that action from my queue because there something more important to do first, because my "Bladder" meter is getting low?

Attached: giphy (31).gif (350x271, 433K)

Well, then I wait happily for the day our creators pull the plug. Our species is a scourge and I hate us

the theory is flawed imo

maybe some of you were watching Black Mirrors, do you remember this one episode about tinder, when they had to quit simulation to be happy together?

Prove it.

No it isn't retard. Most biologists will tell you humans are likely the only form of life in the universe. Because it took us 10 billion years to evolve and the universe is only 15 billion years old. So the chances it's happen anywhere else is very unlikely. Musk is not a scientist he's pretty stupid and is only successful because of luck and daddy's money

>Why did I suddenly forget what I wanted to do while I was on the way to do it. Did someone just delete that action from my queue because there something more important to do first, because my "Bladder" meter is getting low?
Yes. Your subconscious did. Here's an even more interesting thought that will pop your noodle...

Not every human is actually fully real. We are consciousnesses inside of a simulation of Earth's past incubating on our way to a distant astrophysical object of importance that we will eventually be uploaded from into a new body so that we can colonize around or on said object.

Ever feel like the world around you isn't fully being rendered? Especially the actions of the people except for a few select few? Ever been bothered by the seemingly illogical, stupid, almost NPC-like reactions of your "fellow humans?" How about in more than just a joking, passing way?

Maybe there's a reason we don't normally question the stupidity of our "fellow humans" when compared to our own abilities and actions...

Maybe we're being prevented from it by a hypervisor in the simulation...

You, good sir, have restored a little faith in Yea Forums for me. Too many edgelord faggots on this board who use tired insults and don't know the true meaning of trolling!

Attached: 1215944408851.jpg (437x598, 42K)

Imagine being this stupid lol. I thought this was some type of pasta but no you're really that dumb....

>This is how right-wing people express how they are special snowflakes.

Attached: 1278585350299.jpg (326x285, 28K)

Biologist here. I absolutely would not say that and you're fucking retarded.

I would add even more layers, simulation within simulation and more.

Simulation or not, i raped your mother.

Well if we are my games shit, and I want a hard reset.

No you're not idiot.

Can they simulate me a better life

So you're saying what I said is just entirely implausible?
Not conservative by any means. I've just experienced things over the past few years that have led me to that conclusion.

Incorrectly clicked the previous post.

It's crazy how possible some of this stuff is. Do you ever have a day that should be SUPER busy, people hustling and bustling, but there's just... none? A Saturday at work that should be packed, but there's no customers? Like, at all? You go outside into the parking lot, and you dont even see any cars passing by on the nearby road?

Maybe they need to focus their efforts elsewhere, because someone else is supposed to have a very important day, and redirected some of their computing power from your simulation to someone else's?

Attached: giphy (23).gif (500x375, 221K)

Or what about how some days time seems to pass far, far too quickly, whether you're enjoying your day or not.

Hello friend. I'd say good luck staying sane, but it seems like people like us don't have too much trouble with that.

Or the days that everyone, together, has the same issue? Suddenly, everybody is tired that day. And I mean EVERYBODY. Friends, coworkers, strangers... everybody is randomly tired that day.

Did they end up blowing a fuse somewhere in their mainframe, so they didn't give our brains as big of a jolt as they normally do to "wake us up"?

Attached: tumblr_mylph3rYu51r8q9x8o1_500.gif (500x375, 966K)

Proof that there is an alternate reality.

Attached: he-is-a-she-and-she-is-a-he-he-impregnated-36756202.png (500x662, 188K)

I'm more partial to the idea that it's actually on those days that the night previous, one or more subjects of the simulation realized the true nature of their reality and the system has to compensate. This happened to me last year. Two minds joined as one; my fiance and I. It was not a psychedelic experience. No drugs were involved and I hadn't done hallucinogens in well over a year at that point. It also did not FEEL psychotropic in nature. We thought the same thoughts and spoke the same words at the same time for almost an hour.

More like messed up lines of code