What's the point of life

What's the point of life

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (800x450, 40K)

There is none. You can give meaning to it if you want to. But at the very core, you just live for the sake of living. Other then that. There is nothing, you came from nothing to be nothing and you will die and become nothing once more.

life exists to propagate itself

lie down and relax

There is none, there never was any, that's just an illusion made up by our biased minds. There is no reason to exist, you have to make your own

Redheads.

Attached: 6.jpg (1067x1600, 228K)

Destroying libtards on the internet, oppa Gangnam style

i think it really depends. to say there is a single one point or ultimate meaning would be a simplification. there are probably multiple meanings / points.

You either get lucky and get to live however you want or you have to work most of your life just to survive. Either way you can kys whenever you want. Working in our current society is demoralizing and people don't get to choose to work doing what they love, unless they're fucking lucky. I fucking hate lucky people. Most of us just live day by day toughing it out at pointless fucking jobs. What a fucking world

Attached: 1551259131477.jpg (716x716, 110K)

cum

fuck, shit

The fact that people care about what happens to them and the people around them is all the meaning I need

Attached: 98797.jpg (628x360, 34K)

There isn't one, OP. I'm just waiting for a scientist to fuck up with some science shit and black hole us off this living rock

Attached: 1_qHItZlIwmPDuKR1pzjikmA.jpg (1330x961, 688K)

What's on the other side of a black hole?

Going outside, not wasting your time here.

>inb4 no aside from frog posting and being a loser

Are you retarded? The amount of mass and pressure needed to create a black hole is impossible to recreate in a laboratory. All attempts have failed, its all too small. And if somehow they did make a mini one that was stable in theory it would only be able to suck in so much matter before it in turn becomes a quasar. All impossible on a laboratory scale with physics as we know it.

Be more of a fucking retard elsewhere.

Drinking beer, fucking mut and collecting knives, mate. Don't think about it

Attached: BoganLife.jpg (905x840, 83K)

There isn't. As far as we know its a super dense amount of mass beyond the event horizon formed from immense gravity forcing it into a near singular point. It's believed that once it reaches the max amount of matter absorbed it's then expelled back into the universe as pure energy, and radiation bursting from it.

It's not a wormhole, we have yet to find a true example of those.

Hawking radiation?

Do you have any proven facts to back any of that up or just theories?

You are a faggot with a feeble mind

To die

To sit on this board and jerk off to random pictures of girls and sometimes girly boys

To suffer. I appear to be living very well.

there is none

To suffer or be bored*

Frogposting
Seriously, there is none. Life is meaningless by itself, so each one has to decide what meaning their life should have.

having fun

TO FUCK
I NEED TO FUCK
GIVE ME A PUSSY
TO FUCK

to get repeating digits

Attached: JbAGdaGm.jpg (221x320, 14K)

wtf

Oh shit dude nice Penta 6 get.

Attached: god tier quints.jpg (900x900, 93K)

A girl's mouth on your dick

Attached: 1553959808398.jpg (289x292, 23K)

wot

Attached: 1253112.jpg (936x622, 69K)

THIS THREAD IS BLESSED BRAHHHHHS
HOLY QUINTS OF GOD

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1537917531017.jpg (325x273, 71K)

Attached: 1541381147857.jpg (934x625, 60K)

I don't have resources to link, I probably could find some but most of this was the mathematics side of it from physics text books in high school and later in college. On scale these things have to be massive to exist. That's why when our sun dies and explodes it won't become a black hole, it doesn't nearly have a large enough mass to become unstable enough to collapse in on itself. It will become a red giant expanding then once the rest of its nuclear fusion energy is burned out it'll revert to a dwarf star of varying color.

For a black hole to form you need an insane amount of mass 1000's or times larger than our sun if I'm not mistaken. This is coming from memory so I admit I may have a few facts wrong but this is the general understand or theory of how they form and exist.

GLORRRRRRRRRRRRY

Attached: dems.jpg (600x490, 106K)

Script or legit?

CHECKED

Attached: 1527821620039.jpg (236x285, 6K)

To live.

To have as many orgasms as possible between the time you are born and the time you die. Whoever holds the record when the earth is destroyed gets a prize.

Attached: 1553193590315.png (492x478, 242K)

>Anonymous 04
The point to life...
Can only be reached...
By reaching the top...
And tapping it with your finger. Be careful, it might be sharp.

i you dont know what the point of life is, then the meaning of life is to find out what the meaning of life is

This.

rising above the normies