They finally caught the Mandarin lads. What happens now?

They finally caught the Mandarin lads. What happens now?

Attached: Gandalf.jpg (750x375, 31K)

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\Y3fNctX
https:\\discordapp.com\invite\Y3fNctX

kwfcsnhc0kdhzhttt5kq6cnlunv

(1) he testifies as to who gave him the DNC emails
(2) that testimony gives probable cause to arrest DNC officials for killing seth rich
(3) DNC officials and podesta and clintons get judicially buttfucked
(4) "muh russia" leftists continue the "muh russia" mating call

Attached: 1547417161999.jpg (436x529, 108K)

Assange is being brought to the US to testify about where he got the Podesta emails, in public, under oath. When that happens, you will finally have the basis you want for the arrests you want. Trump is staying neutral/silent on the matter because going either way would taint the testimony. Justice is not clean, quick, or pretty. It's time-consuming, expensive, and rare. Years have been spent prepping for this moment. Settle the fuck down and watch what happens.

>Trump is staying neutral/silent on the matter because going either way would taint the testimony.
that's never stopped him before. he'll be tweeting soon my friend

>muh russia mating call
lol'd

Q!! (Derp)

I dont see what he did wrong except tell the world what a facist control they are under.

They’ll put him to prison for conspiracy and treason, if he’s lucky life, if not old sparky.

What does usa has to do with fascism. Explain please

Delusional.

I honestly don’t care. The weak are meat and the strong do eat.

I’d say you’re the delusional one. They put Chelsea Manning in prison for 6 years just for sending him secret documents. Dude will never see freedom.

You’ll see it. Guess the britfags will make it a condition for his extradition that he doesn’t get death, but he’ll probably spend the rest of his live in some high security prison.

You don’t mess with the US and simply get away with it.

*life

Unless you're the president.

Are we gonna discuss Assange here or make it another whinny “muh popular vote” “muh, orange man Bad” thread? ;)

Free Mendax

Extraditing a server host from another country because they dont like what they did on an international channel, doesn't care or know how to remediate Brexit or anything in the country it works with but wants its emails covered up at all costs.

why does he look 80 years old there?

Still didn't understand what all this shit has to do with fascism

an "accident"

Send him back to Putin for a cup of tea.

Attached: i approve.jpg (1080x1440, 276K)

Freedom of the press but censoring information, typical world shadow government is facism

Maybe you meant liberal countries. Wich is exactly what USA and England are

there is no organisation, private or political, that can thrive without keeping secrets.