What does pussy feel like?

What does pussy feel like?

Attached: 1491695053027.png (285x276, 65K)

like putting your dick in warm apple pie

Like coins in salty milk

Like a warm moist fleshlight

depends how tight it is

This

Like a handshake

i mean really it's all related to your brain interaction as it relate to the female you're having sexual relations with, which to me is probably more of what you're interested in experiencing. however, physically it feels similar to the pressure you exert with your own hand except different in terms of vaginal cavity typically being responsive to your penis. (i.e. producing fluid for lubrication and tension along various parts of your penis shaft)

Imagine if ur hand could complain

t.only non virgin ITT

Kek
Absolute fucking truth

Not how tight depends on the girl period. Race as well I hear not sure about that but I used to have a friend who can tell if it's Puerto Rican pussy or not. And also depends how hygienic they are. I went to eat a girl out smell kind of funky while I was doing it I stopped made her put lubricated in her and suck me off to get hard and fuck. Bad hygiene I feel at that point

like the inside of your cheek but with more texture

if you want to feel something close to what it feels like. Get a banana, eat or throw away fruit inside, microwave banana peel for like 10 seconds(It gets hot super fast), then masturbate with said banana peel. It's very similar and feel great for virgins.

Oh my bad I misread that I'm a bit high. But depends on the girl. And this doesn't matter what type of girl she is. I seen all different shape snd sizes. Some loose I would of rather jerked off. Some felt good that I wanted it again and again. I hear Asian chicks have the wettest and tightest and nicest pussies according to a friend and he fucked all different types of woman. I've never had one that was so incredibly tight or whatever it's not just about that though. Just idk the feeling like some dicks not even size related might feel better for a girl

I've tried this and it actually feels pretty good. Came really fast, sorta a messy cleanup but worth the feeling.

furry

This

kek'd

Microwaved saltine crackers mixed with yogurt

fells like a balloon filled with sand

I don't know but I've been told
and I've been told a lot,
when you're slippery and wet,
it's magic, magic baby.

Attached: 272111.jpg (288x216, 24K)

This

Like salty bags of coin milk.

Like a bag of sand

Yogurt has so many flavors! Newspaper just got the one flavor. We should have been eating yogurt this whole time. Newspaper is free in the trash can though.

Like fuckin a wooden park bench.