Who takes pics of their girlfriend at her gyno exam?

Who takes pics of their girlfriend at her gyno exam?

Attached: cb9tx-d0o5k.jpg (3024x4032, 589K)

go on..........

Fuck her with her legs on the stirrups

I wish but the nurse was getting her ready.

Is this regularly taking a gyno exam an American thing? Or is it this just women who are trying to get pregnant?
Nobody does regular exams where I live.

Attached: 1555001537996.jpg (956x1145, 165K)

Its a first world thing to go annually

They likely do where you live but they don't generally talk about it a lot

well in middle europe its also a normal thing for women to visit a gyno regulary. same as getting checked for cancer on a regular base when you reached a certain age

cool pic, basically. But really, it's not that difficult to (auto-)focus a camera! Pity we practically cant see anything.

Yes, its sometimes a monthly thing for girls especially some even take gynoselfies

Attached: DphuT1MV4AEaExe.jpg (474x474, 27K)

I've never gotten to take pics but I have gone with my wife several times. Last time the woman examining her was very pretty and I just kept imagining her and my wife going down on each other. I had a massive erection the entire time.

holy fuck thats hot

come to think of it, the pic is probably Commercial because at the gyn noone undresses completely. They bare the cunt, of course, but the tits stay covered. Always. Doc wants to get at the tits, covers the cunt first.

No the. Nurse was getting my girlfriend ready for the exam

Lol #gynoselfiestoimpeachtrump

But why are her tits out?

Just because you can't talk to women doesn't mean no one can. Also, where I live we don't see the US as a first world country.

Monthly? Just for checkups when there's nothing wrong? Or when needing treatment for something?

Attached: 1380850909.jpg (900x653, 40K)

Is that a thing?

He never said you can't talk to women, was saying that the reason you don't hear people talk about seeing them often is because some women simply don't talk about it.
He didn't say anything about you to be so defensive about, but you being that defensive makes me think that you don't actually talk to women.

Good thing your opinion doesn't mean shit to us.

Medical fetishists are a thing.

Uh, thisEven my gf rarely tells me about her appointments unless it comes up. Same reason they don't tell everyone they see that they're bleeding between the legs today. Little bit personal

Its a thing if you want teens to take more gynoselfies

Attached: DphuT1UUcAAx2iY.jpg (400x400, 24K)