Hi Yea Forumsros. I’m planning on doing LSD...

Hi Yea Forumsros. I’m planning on doing LSD, and was wondering if any of you who have done it before has felt physiological changes after doing it. Not as in direct after effects of the drug, but rather if it changed your perspective on life/other things

Attached: EA303F96-CAB7-4295-8ED9-D572AC61F8BA.jpg (499x499, 84K)

Psychological not physiological sorry

It gave me my best friend that i never knew i had, the voice in my head! Its telling me to call you a newfag.

Everything you experience during trips are demonic and false. Avoid it at all costs

Psychedelics can make you gay so be careful

it depends on if you have a weak mind. If you dont everything will be the same after. If you do you will buy a bunch of crystals and start going to phish shows

I had a really horrible experience with a newbie. Short story is he drank the entire eye dropper. He hasn't been the same since and this family has tried to find out who I am. It's caused a lot of drama in my life

Attached: WhD5ENf4Xy-8.png (300x250, 85K)

It does but its random for anyone. For me my first lsd trip one thing I felt afterwards and still can to this day is 1. How it feels to come up on lsd. The wierded out disorienting feeling. Very hard to explain but I still can just feel it. Also it made me very wierded out by alot of things. Like how I have fucking organs and I have blood and bones flowing in every inch of my existince. And in reality I'm a bodyless concious entity controlling a random body. Or how you can see your nose all day long but you kinda just ignore it. Its very small things like that but there will be some type of lasting effect. Thankfully all mine lasting effects were just random things and nothing bad. Just have fun when you trip and everything will be dandy

LOL

fucked up for life bro

Dont fuck with drugs, make love to them

Depends on what you are planning to think about while tripping. Could be you want something in life but cant figure out how to grasp it, or maybe its a mindset your trying to achieve but your ego denies any progress for fear of change. Its all very personal for everybody and my motto is that psychedelics dont give you what you want but what you need.

Be thankful when its good
Be accepting when its bad

I wasnt a very happy person before psychs but after a year or so of experimenting I had a trip that changed my mindset towards a more positive outlook on what we experience as humans and now have a new found motivation to better myself and try to help out people wherever within my powers.

I did however stop taking them for the last time (somewhere last year) I had a massive bad trip which didnt end in the hospital but teached me some valuable tessons i cant explain for personal reasons and I am still processing what happened to me and my perception of reality.

>insert you shouldve been there acid cliche

This is why i dont have any reason to experiment anymore cos i feel i have learned my lesson. Maybe when life is right i would try it again but only to strengthen the mindset I have created over the years.

Have a mantra

Take it easy,
But take it!

-Terence Mckenna

I was the most suicidal I've ever been in my life a few months back. I work in construction on scaffolds and it was really hard not to jump every day. One hit of acid and I'm fine. Anxiety is gone too. It was immediate.

My life still sucks right now and I'm frustrated but no anxiety or depression.

yes. ive take lsd a handful of ties and everytime the world seems different to me afterwards

This is not true at all... The FDA is studying psychadelics for their effects on neurological. You can get ketamine for depression now ffs.

On neurology. Jesus.

Lucky you didnt kill yourself while high.

NEVER DO ACID WHILE DEPRESSED?SUICIDAL!

Always have a sober person around that you trust and that knows what you are about to do. preferred if the sober person has experience with the stuff and knows what he is doing

i felt like ive almost lost my mind a couple times on acid. definitely something you want to respect and take seriously.

its all about your state of mind if you're in a bad place, you're trip will be terrible

I'm experienced with psychadelics. I know how to control and recourse a bad trip. And I take it for the purpose of fighting mental issues when they arise.

If you know what you're doing, what to expect, and what you're taking on, you'll be fine.

I'm a fairly frequent LSD user.
For a month or so after taking higher doses, I usually feel like my depression is essentially gone.

One of the first times I took it though, I did end up having permanent effects.
My sister has been vegetarian for most of our lives. I was always a super gun-ho love me some steak kinda guy. Had a crazy trip, started talking to my roommates about animals in general and shit. Basically I came to the conclusion that I could no longer seperate meat from what it once was.
This was about 11 years ago now, and I've been vegan for the entire time. It's weird, I do miss meat but it makes me kinda feel sick to even think about eating. I'm not a preachy cunt about it though thank god, I just keep it to myself.

But that's about it. I microdosed while at uni and my concentration went through the roof too.

LSD is the best drug. Have fun OP.

I take acid every 2 months along with daily bud smoking for my ptsd from axe- ing my foot back in '14; I've had positive perception changes that view life in a more logical less cluddered way and have had some pretty fun hallucinatory adventures while listening to vaporwave and chill easy tunes. I hope you've been reading up on lsd in general and are ready for the experience i don't knowbhow it'll effect you as all my buddies have had differing experiences themselves that vary from person to person; good luck OP

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-30-22-01-42-1.png (131x146, 31K)

hell yeah nigga u can be altered permanently from it

Apparently for PTSD you'll have a better outcome from MDMA..

wow.... one of the less comments from a non-fag.... thanks dude