Bought a new Patek last night. How does it feel that my watch cost more than your car?

Bought a new Patek last night. How does it feel that my watch cost more than your car?

Attached: IMG_4255.jpg (1280x1280, 151K)

It makes me feel glad that I’m smart with my money

Attached: 519BD541-97DD-4B6F-8749-CEF3955AC071.png (859x799, 99K)

ur fist is ugly af it looks like a fuking potato

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 5K)

what the fuck did you do to your body if your hand looks like that? good job on buying a thing thats literally on your phone. dumb fucking people driving cars..

Attached: 1553019319261.jpg (728x546, 204K)

See that phone you carry with you everywhere? It has a free clock.

How does it feel having diabetes?

at least my fist doesn't look like a human penis.
Also, my car is an Acura NSX. I don't know how much your watch costs, but probably not as much as my car.

Jesus Christ, not this thread again. Kids, it´s not OPs hand.

Good once you pay taxes

>my car is an Acura NSX
sure

cant even reverse image search
summer came early this year

No one gives a fuck about your watch. Overweight is an understatement for U.

How do you know what kind of car I drive?

For that much money what does it do?
Like it doesnt even look special. you would have to go around pointing out how much it cost. Your phone (assuming you have one) tells the current time. All phones do now. So what was the purpose of spending that much when you couldve gotten a cool car or an awesome vacation or literally anything else that wouldve been better?

Attached: 1554993677914.jpg (480x491, 15K)

How will it feel when you realize it was stolen when a pickpocket distracted your with a cheeseburger?

Money that would have been better spent on a personal trainer, or idk lipitor.

New patek on my wrist, white diamonds, shits hit pink

Who the fuck recycles such stale pasta?
Here's your (you) you pathetic fuck.

How does it feel that you don't even know what day it is? Yesterday wasn't the 18th.

>Bought a new Patek last night.
One with the old Rolex bracelet from the previous versions of this bait thread? Nice. Good of them to shoop it over for you, OP

I consider myself fairly wealthy, I wouldn't even know that watch cost that much, but if I did see it on you, I'd be worried that maybe you were allergic to it, I'd probably start looking for a EpiPen.

Expecting a Patek Philippe date mechanism to work

Learn how to use your fucking Cheetos dusted sausage fingers to set the date fucking faggot.

lmao nice pasta

Where are ur fingers??

Mine cost more poorfag

Attached: PART_1424385338364_IMG_6968.gif (360x640, 119K)

That's a Patek Nautilus, right? It's about 70k Euro....so a little bit less than my Mercedes. If you want to Show off with a expensive clock, don't so it with the cheapest model the manufacturer offers.

lol poorfags cant even timestamp.
< actual wealth looks like this

Attached: gulfstream-g650.jpg (412x232, 11K)

fat bitch

Go fuck yourself you fucking breadloaf arm mother fucker

Prove in thread, fag

That brushed alu looks cheap as fuck imo

YOU'RE EVEN FAT INBTWEEN YOUR KNUCKLES! HOW? HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?
YOU DON'T HAVE A HAND YOU HAVE A HOOF. NICE WATCH YOU HAVE THERE ON YOUR HOOF, BESSY.