Who else has a plan if the government takes over?

who else has a plan if the government takes over?
my plan is to go deep into the forest and stockpile weapons and food and stage a gorilla war
ive already built tunnels like pic related except way smaller to see if they would work and they seem pretty fine
ive even lived in one for about a week before
call me crazy but im just being prepared

Attached: vietnam-tunnel-rats-19.png (600x341, 369K)

nigger doesn't even know it's guerrilla.

thanks I forgot how to spell it correctly

>if the governmemt takes over
Do you live in international waters? Where are you now that is somehow not directly controlled by the government?

Attached: Gorilla war.jpg (468x384, 171K)

You sound a little schizophrenic. Please don't do a school shooting!

If the government goes fucky I'm going to the woods and grow the seeds I've stockpiled and I'll shoot anyone who comes

nope just paranoid

Are you purposely being retarded?
what do you think someone means when they say government takeover?

What if the military is utilizing artificial general intelligence

Do you think Pizzagate is real?

>if the government takes over

>"if"

Are you people literally retarded? He's obviously implying a catastrophic scenario, not just everyday government rule. Holy autism.

What will u do for the months between seed and crop? U probably never thought that far ahead right?

Well if he did he'd probably think digging a tunnel will help him escape so at least we would get an entertaining news story

Well if that happens it will be when they know that we could not fight it, like for example implemented A.I into the military and not artificial narrow Intelligence more like artificial general intelligence, plus China is already working on doing the same thing so you bet your ass the United states would want to beat them to it

Look up food forrests and permaculture. Also aquaculture if you like meat in the form of fish. You can do this now and use the money you save to outright own your car and house and should a Detroit type situation occure just ride it out with you belly full and your property secured from economic manipulation

Also grow paw paw trees if you can. Seedlings are selling for 22$ on Amazon because artesian trendy shit

Goumi berry trees grow almost anywhere you can plant them by fruit trees and they add nitrogen to the soil

wanna drop an email or something so we can talk?

>gorilla war

Attached: MV5BNDNmYTQzMDEtMmY0MS00OTNjLTk4MjItMDZhMzkzOGI3MzA0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjk5NDA3OTk@._V1_.jpg (675x1000, 706K)

It is good to be self sufficient in a world where all things of value are ideological. ( America has stepped away from the gold standard with money. It is all a illusion from here guys)

I too am a paranoid. Sorry

A chimp for gorilla warfare?

>IF the government takes over.
200 years too late, buddy.

In a world where people think they are valuable based on how much debt they have in the things they own you can have yourself a giggle and a full bank account because you provide for yourself and fam

>if
Kek
I plan to continue to rule over you plebs like I'm doing now. Also please hide in the ground, we don't have to bury you manually that way
t.glows in the dark

Because of trends in local foods and back to nature type things you can sell seedlings of permaculture and native plants on Amazon for a side hustle that outshines your day job, while prepping your property for any truly bad times and paying off your debts.

>if the government takes over
What the fuck does this mean? They're already in power. They're the government. What exactly are you anticipating happening?

Fortunately I live in the states, so if the government tries to "take over" i'll just shoot them.

I never understood this meme of civilian self-defense in the US
>shit hits the fan
>civilians are mostly armed with small caliber firearms most of which aren't even full auto, limited supply
>da gubiment starts coming for you and your loved ones
>almost endless supply off weapons and ammo
>high caliber, full auto weaponry
>tanks, air force, artillery, missiles

Do you fags really think you have a chance if martial law is declared?

>muh innawoods and guerrilla tactics
They're gonna level every possible hiding location from Newark to Seattle nigger where are you gonna go

We're in the catastrophic scenario right now already, moron. We have rich white racist fascist ideologues taking over the govt trying to institute a theocracy.

Go shitpost somewhere else

*guerrilla

>gorilla war
Have you trained the gorillas yet?
Where did you get the gorillas? Poachers?
How are they with weapons?
What do you feed them, and how do you clean up that much scat?

Top kek

Well sounds too much like I have no mouth and I must scream story to me

Haha i dont think what you just described exists anywhere on earth right now.

amazing how they got all those beds and bicycles and ammo crates down there

you faggots couldn't even get a couch in a front door

newsflash. the government has already taken over.

Goshdarnitt Jimmy, you said you wouldn't tell anyone about our super secret tunnel club. But here you are, on the chan, telling all the girls about our secrets. I'm banning you from handy fun for two days. Gee wiz, can't trust you with anything

i always wanted something like on OP's pic when i was kid. but it always collapsed when i tried.. it takes some engineering skills or idk to make sure its stable

the "government taking over" presumably in this case means sending the army out to disarm/control/enslave you. not likely. this in itself requires all the soldiers in the army to suddenly give up their humanity and stop recognising their families and friends and everyone else as human beings. even less likely.

if these things miraculously do happen and the entire military is working against you, i don't think a pile of soil is going to save you. you will have to come out to eat and forage and when you do they will know exactly where you are and can simply smoke you out/suffocate you or throw a grenade down your hole/drop a bomb on your mound. the same goes for all the other people struggling to survive who would want to see you dead.

>what do you think someone means when they say government takeover?
United States is coming to spread freedom

>"ok so you're part of the armed forces we use to enslave everybody else, you and your loved ones are exempt from it all since you are doing our bidding"

What now?

Nigger then everyone’s family will be exempt in one way or another

Attached: 7190EC37-D0CD-419D-A664-BDA8CD84E726.png (859x799, 99K)

Government takes over? They have the perfect level of control already, though. You pay tax on everything with the income that they already take taxes from, and you have just enough autonomy that they don't have to pay soldiers to watch you all day. Any more or less control has diminishing returns on profits. They're not going to take more control, They've carved out the perfect system to bleed us.

By family I mean like wife and children. There's like 350 million people in the US how many are law enforcement and military? Maybe like 6-8 million tops?

That means you’ve still got roughly 100 million Americans that are left out who will do everything in their power to topple the military and the government.

Attached: C821E1AF-7644-49D9-8879-F2FB1C6DA272.jpg (685x1024, 143K)

I'm just going to rock out with my cock out.