Hackerfag here

Hackerfag here

>Hello Friend
>been hacking since before I care to admit
>still reminisce over the good days when there were Yea Forumsro's who fought for something
>recently something changed in me
>Every day has been the same lately, some bullshit comes on the news followed by drinking and smoking myself into oblivion until I pass out
>I'd heard through the chatter for a few days now that it was coming, but I assumed it was another red herring
>Then it happened
>Waking up this morning to Julian Assange being dragged out of the embassy was the final kick in the dick
>I used to think what I did meant something, that something would eventually change
>But shit here is getting worse
>There's no one making change
>No one stands for anything anymore
>We've all become weak and docile
>It's eating away at our conscience collectively
>It's got to the point now where the line between what is good for the self and what is good for all is becoming blurred
>Why do you all do nothing and let the few control us?
>The many can change the few
>Evil triumphs when good men do nothing
>Why do you do nothing?

Attached: degenerateHacker.jpg (1600x900, 128K)

Your mouse is shit and you’re not using a thinkpad KYS

so do something about it instead of drinking and smoking yourself stupid.

if i were some 1337 haxor I'd get a job in cyber security and donate a shit ton of money to causes I think matter. Wait, I am, so that's what I did.

I'm a hacker: uses vaio.

Careful, that windows PC can shut down the internets.

ITT Poser-hacker-wannabe-fag that eats pizza in his basement: washes it down with red stripe beer

Who the fuck drinks red stripe beer?

Assange is a treasonous lying scumbag and you should die trapped in a car fire for admiring him.

Ahahaha

Another pro-Russian shill down. This will go great in the For a Broken Coda perp walk montage

Attached: j8ug3mko_julian-assange-arrest_625x300_11_April_19.jpg (650x400, 24K)

I'll eat that crust if you don't want it

Imagine thinking is made up hackers and not retarded incels.

Imagine being a retarded neet faggot who gets emotionally triggered by the news, then feels compelled to pretend to be a l33t hAxz0r in order to garner the attention of cyber-autisits to fulfil your misdirected political goals.

Imagine for a second, not being so legit fucking retarded. Kys

Attached: e9b3c07e0de71fc4e88b05c8c52dfd82c1e7b6f3f6e5eda80ba6394b.jpg (890x1266, 223K)

This and Roger stone are great. Wish we had footage of manaforts arrest. Hopefully we'll get some video of him in his orange jump suit, trying to lie to investigators

Stupid fag calling a Laptop running Linux a Windows PC, How retarded are you?

Sure, go ahead

What if it's better for real 1337 h4xZ0aR to use cheap hardware and throw them away regularly. A thinkpad is a great device, but expensive af.

That looks like the most stereotypical battle station someone could think of for a "hacker", looks more like a fake set for some kind of News or CIA "gotcha" shit

>been hacking

Attached: 5caf0f71370f2cfd4d8b45df.jpg (827x465, 63K)

Join the good fight with Anons over on infinity ch at qresearch boards.

Attached: c4f720661452b77ce795f8650c13d08fecafc41f6e7cabcabb600c94c1fcf665.jpg (255x170, 9K)

based. where are you from skid?

I don't trust any of you fucking feds

Attached: Screenshot_20190411-114312~2.png (1011x687, 768K)

FUCK SABU!

Bingo

I guess natural cliche is a by-process of reality, who'd have thought?

Link a bro then

Nice try Fed

I just dropped out and started fighting in a new way; I dont participate in any side and just work the land, get my power from solar panels, get my water from a spring, don't pay taxes and evade the fuckers.

I haven't touched money in YEARS.

Attached: You-know-the-irony-is-theyre-gonna-show-this-cabin-as-evidence-that-Im-crazy.png (720x405, 315K)