2-D Bestiality, "Epona Is Best Girl" edition

2-D Bestiality, "Epona Is Best Girl" edition.

Attached: Epona.jpg (850x864, 125K)

I agree.

Attached: epona_w_link_0.jpg (3000x2150, 475K)

you started this op, help me out

Attached: 1508613132.jpg (818x818, 256K)

We all know Link tapped Epona, that she was his first. In the wide plains of Hyrule, with all that privacy, they had sex.

Attached: Epona1.png (2048x1536, 1.88M)

How could he not? She needs it just as much as he does.

Attached: 96d408905988d97df48e9c435de10f37.jpg (818x865, 274K)

By the time Midna came around, Epona and Link had fucked so much, she recognized Wolf-Link and he recognized her back.

Instead of hostility, Wolf-Link and Epona just fucked that much harder. Their connection was deep.

Hyrule horses age very slowly and well.

It both shocked and amused Midna BTW. She never thought a seeming prude like Link would have a sexual relationship with a mare.

There's no doubt Midna was jealous and filled with envy.

What about Pokemon trainers? They got a lot of free time and raging hormones too, ya know.

[spoiler]I'm out of Epona stuff.[/spoiler]

Attached: c18c46216184db85713ba5eaf5850f4c.jpg (818x818, 185K)

But she also got turned on, and encouraged Link's descent.

Charizards likely end up femdoming a lot of amateur trainers. Many trainers seriously underestimate their desire.

Rightfully so, such a large creature has equally sized needs.

Attached: charlizard.jpg (3000x2150, 833K)

Many a Pokemon trainer has ended up the permanent lover for a Charizard, since they failed to estimate dominance early. It doesn't help they actually are good lovers. Firm but affectionate when not in heat. They also age very slowly, so it's not unheard of for long relationships between humans and Charizards to exist.

Very few Pokemon can rival the warm embrace a Charizard offers whilst in heat.

However, a well trained Houndoom has plenty to offer.

Attached: 1550608209585.png (2000x1818, 1.7M)

I may have started this thread too early.

Attached: Epona2.jpg (800x600, 103K)

Very possible.

Feral fur/2D beast threads are pretty much a gamble any time though.

Attached: 1508613049-3.jpg (620x877, 286K)

I like to think Link was aroused by Epona from the beginning, wrestling with his urges for a good while during the quest. I'd say halfway through the game, Link finally bedded her.

I doubt he could have even made it halfway, the lust he must have felt, unable to keep his primary focus, nearly drowning in need.

With all his undoubted stress, he needed a primal release that only she could provide.

Attached: 1528837638306.jpg (1116x1116, 162K)

Didn't help Epona was constantly in heat around him. She desired him back, flooding him with her mare pheromones. His penis was hard all the time. And one day, she lifted her tail in a secluded area (around the Forest Temple).

Lost in the wading emotions of lust and shame, he could not help himself from such a sight, unsure of who was moving closer to the other.

Attached: epona_w_link_1.jpg (3000x2150, 797K)

In the mists of the forest, Link felt primal. He pressed his hard penis to Epona's wet and aromatic pussy, and slowly slipped inside her. Surrounded by fog, no one would see the act they were performing.

Link was shocked by himself. The Hero Of Time was losing his virginity to a mare.

With his heart pounding equally as fast as his body, they breathed in sync with one another

Attached: epona_w_link_2.jpg (3000x2150, 784K)

They mated for what felt like forever, losing them in one another. Link knew Epona was now more to him than just another mare. She was his eternal lover.

Wanting to feel closer than they already were, he could not resist feeling his nude body against her.

[spoiler]Sorry to plug my artwork, it's just really relevant to this thread and it seems kinda dead anyway.[/spoiler]

Attached: epona_w_link_3.jpg (3000x2150, 582K)

Why the fuck can I not get spoiler text to work...

[spoiler] seriously it's hurting my soul [/spoiler]

Attached: 1914 - anus art artist etheross bridle looking_at_you looking_back mare plot presenting raised_leg r (1322x1493, 375K)

(Nah it's fine. I did start this thread too soon)

Link felt his orgasm build. He knew he could stop and avoiding cumming inside her. But Link gave into his deepest instincts utterly, and blew load after load into the mare's hungry pussy.

Anyone want to talk about real horses
Kik me at jessqess