My friend is ugly as fuck (pic rel) and still has a gf. How the fuck did he work it out...

My friend is ugly as fuck (pic rel) and still has a gf. How the fuck did he work it out? He looks like a fucking school shooter ffs

Attached: IMG_20190411_121403.jpg (1388x1491, 438K)

maybe because he actually has a social life and doesn't shitpost on Yea Forums - but that's just my guess

Attached: destroyed in seconds.jpg (261x195, 13K)

Looks like an average guy to me. Probably has a personality and a sense of humor too, unlike your faggot ass.

maybe cause he isn't autistic like you op?

He's not ugly. Post your pic fag

Compare your self to him

personality and money is a lot more important to women than looking a model.

also I'm betting he doesn't shit post about his friends online, that probably helps too.

lets see your pic faggot.

He'd be hot as a girl

Attached: 1553847510850.jpg (2924x1905, 648K)

Go on faggot, post yourself

Ummm

OP here ama

Attached: PHux5GRL_4k1.jpg (1115x1405, 202K)

Aaaaaaahahahahahahhahahahahah

....AAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHA WHAT A FAGGOT!!!!!

Are his parents loaded?

Aryan

You look like the longest word you know is "Huuuudurrrpp"

That is why you're lonely...

He’s not ugly, but he for sure needs a more stylish haircut to bring out the natural features in his face.

You on the other hand....you look like a lennie small type, stupid as fuck, a lumbering brick, basically retarded.
You are irredeemable.

shit nigga is your hair falling or is it your head?

Would you date a girl uglier than you? I would. Women are the same.

This x1,000,000

Get a life and a personality OP and stop being an envious faggot

On the bright side you'll have no problem getting car insurance

Attached: geico-caveman-airport-spot-mediapost-tv-blog-1-23-19_lI0UafG.jpg (600x375, 28K)

Wrong, men do this by necessity, women have a much broader dating base and so they do not.

I would start with no having pictures with what looks like a serial killer stare on your social media. I don't think you're super ugly or anything but that expression would be a red flag for me. if looks could rape...

Whiter than you

>He looks like a fucking school shooter
Riiiiight, shift attention, good move

You're absolutely right I 100% never see ugly men with hot women. Never. It doesn't happen. Go outside more.

Sick burn.

Attached: 78AB33B6-3DEA-40B5-BC7A-71F73FE22F6D.jpg (271x250, 4K)

It’s the exception to the rule. You see many more ugly women with better looking men then you do ugly men with good looking women.

Im more white than an old person's hair.

Le mutt face