Buy new anime fig

>buy new anime fig
>get excited so take it out of box when i get back to hotel room to look at it
>leave hotel the next day with it out on desk
>get back tonight
>room is cleaned and anime fig is broken
I want to complain at the desk but I don't want to talk to other people irl about my anime figs.
What to do b?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-25 at 2.28.16 PM.png (1280x714, 1.2M)

Learn your lesson not to be a disgusting weeaboo in public.

It's not "public" it's a private hotel room that I paid for.

Lie about it being a present for your sister.

There are way too many figs in the room for that to be remotely believable.

Why did they break only the one fig.

The day your leaving trash the room, shit on the floor, piss everywhere, cum on everything, and break as much shit as possible then make a b line for your car she'll be the one who has to clean the room

Dude who tf cares? Its your property that they broke. The only time i ever have weeb shit in a hotel room is at conventions. If thats the case then why is this an issue? They've had degenerates in their face all day.
Id still complain either way though. Who cares what they think, its your shit that got fucked up.

Pick related Kyubei-chan in the pink kimono (RIP)
I don't think they meant to because when I came back the foot was broken and she was leaning up against the Chopper fig. I think what happened was they were admiring it or knocked it over then went to set it back and couldn't figure out how it was supposed to stand. Because she kind of stands with one foot half out of a sandle that's attacked to the stand with her other foot all the way in the other sandle but only the toe touches the stand. So it looks like they were trying to put it back with both feet flat in the sandles and just forced it and broke the whole thing. Like they could've just laid it down and it would have been fine instead they tried to make it look like they never touched it and fucked the whole thing up.

Attached: 6c5cacf85a664be1eb871930d2c08c59d856d68f1ad440bba4d0f5e254e4c89c.jpg (3264x2448, 1.23M)

Seems reasonable.
Yeah I just have stuff because I'm visiting hotel and it's my first time visiting Akhibara. I might complain on my way out.

Other figs in the room.

Attached: 43006d4ab6c2072e07065d9c0fd72d27cad035505c64627ca604211e51078fcb.jpg (3264x2448, 1.64M)

To start, you bought 2 things: an object and a service. In the end, you now have no object and half-assed service. At the very least, complain to a manager or something. If you do nothing, you're basically letting them take your money with no return.

He won't complain that's why I suggested fucking the room up so they also lose money

Just man up and tell them about the broken figure and how you want to have your expenses reimbursed. It's your hobby after all. Let them laugh all they want. They will pay you the money or be sued.

>t. lawyer with unhealthy animu obsession who had this happen to him, too.

>t. lawyer with unhealthy animu obsession who had this happen to him, too.
Really? That's so specific. How did it work? Did you ask for the full price and keep the broken fig? I was thinking about trying to see if there's a place in Akhibara that fixes figs.

If you smoke in a non-smoking hotel room, you get charged $250. If you fuck up the room, you're paying way more than that.

You could probably buy another 3 figures with how much money the hotel will charge you for wrecking their room.

Yeah fucking up the room sounds rewarding but I booked through a travel site that has my credit card info (plus they obviously have passport info at desk) so I don't know if that's in the cards.
Fortunately it's a smoking room tho so I can do that anyway.

I told them about the rights I have and how I'd use them. People want to avoid lawsuits at all costs. So they gave me the money after I showed them the receipt. I was very polite at all times. You want people to cooperate and not scare them away. If the receptionist says he can't do anything, ask for the next higher-up. I threw the broken fig away, though. Thing is that you need to provide proof that some cleaning service must've broken the figure, which you most probably can't. But the anger/regret you will feel after not having done anything will be worse and haunt you for life. Understood? Also, time is of the essence. Do it now, try your best. For all of us.

Also

Doing shabby things "in revenge" will find its way back to you.

at what point in your life did you become such a faggot you feel the need to fill your life with cheap plastic shit?

Attached: 1457656276103.jpg (264x240, 8K)

Leave him. We all have our enjoyments.

Oh I thought it was a cash only motel

Yeah I'll probably find the receipt and go in the morning. I guess it'd be more likely there's a manager there then. Fortunately I can prove the cost and I have the one picture of it standing up correctly so I guess that helps.
I'd say always but the realization that figs help a bit is relatively recently. Also I used to impulsively buy heroin and now I swapped that for anime figs and gacha games and stay on suboxone so I'd say it's a win. Life's about compromises.
Nah they've got everything.

exercising, hanging out with people, going for a walk, watching entertainment. those are enjoyments.
people who collect things are mentally ill. it's all junk that gives you a false sense of comfort from a world you are to scared to live in. not to mention just plain poluting our world with rampant consumerism

Attached: 1528040727908.jpg (365x389, 28K)

Attached: ap,550x550,12x12,1,transparent,t.u1.png (550x550, 112K)

if anime figures werent so goddamn expensive id buy them

>implying collectors aren't entertained by their collection

Instead of disrespectful telling you to fuck off, here is a picture of a figure I've always wanted. It's my dream to own one, but I need to save first. The show the character is from is so creative and the magic system fits very well with reality. It's World War I with magic! I don't have any anime paraphernalia, so I want my first to be significant to me.

Feel this love and be converted into one of us.

Attached: Tanya Figure.jpg (1000x666, 65K)

>watching entertainment

I'd rather collect anime figurines. What made you so bitter, user?

I wish you all the best of luck. Keep us updated. Maybe 24h from now?

In Japan there are a few brands of figs they put in crane machines that end up really cheap at second hand stores after.
like in this pic Saber, Kallen, CC, Nami and the SAO girl were all 10-15 USD
And in this pic Chopper and Nami; Saitama and the MHA guy were like 15-20 or so.

He doesn't have weeb shit to enjoy. His parents beat him when he wanted to watch anime.

I like how he bitches about weebs on a website made by a weeb for weebs

Right on user, you'll get it eventually. I haven't seen that show but the allusions in Isekai Quartet have me thinking about watching it. My first 3 were more expensive Maka Albarn figs, now obviously I'm a bit of a hoarder.

the main character is trans. that's gay man!

why the fuck do you live in a hotel you fucking manchild

My apartment is on another continent.

>He brought his anime figures with him

No I bought all of them here.

Guy who posted Tanya here.

Obviously, I'm a bit biased, but Youjo Senki is great if you like some of the other shows in Isekai Quartet.
Soul Eater was the second anime I ever watched (besides random Naruto when I was in middle school). I never finished it because the ending parts started to confuse me, but I really liked the parts I did see. My favorite memory from it is when I saw Death the Kid and tried to shoot my Nerf guns with my pinky. To say the least, it was awkward to aim.

Is it still gay if its platonic love?

The end of the anime was non-cannon because they were ending the anime while the manga was still ongoing so it's sort of nonsense. If you ever feel like it I highly recommend the manga though.

I've read the manga up to the last 3 translated chapters. I'm split between finished those final three or waiting because after those 3, there's not much else Tanya to consume. I want to finished it, but I'm scared of being finished - if that makes sense.

I definitely like the manga more because of the greater nuance, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't like the dumb fun explosions and combat of the anime. Do you know if the light novels are worth a read?

Sorry I was talking about Soul Eater.

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\8qeq9Xn

l-ao

Attached: file 15.png (1024x801, 662K)