Tfw upper eyelid exposure

>tfw upper eyelid exposure

all the gains in the world can't save someone from bug eyes

Attached: eyecel.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/insight-therapy/201305/the-price-sex-women-rule-men-drool-the-markets-cruel
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have eyes like on the left but rather weak and oddly shaped eyebrows. Life is suffering

damn epic blackpill bro, gonna stop lifting, upvote

Shaved head with solid hairline is the ultimate power move

I was gonna hit a PR today but you convinced me to quit

Thanks OP

Phew, just checked, I have minimal exposure. I'm a suicidal neet dropout but that's what I neededed to lift my spirits and turn my life around

If you have less than 1.5mm you're lucky.

But do you have a negative canthal tilt? You might have to an hero anyway, neet friendo.

Attached: Face.webm (1280x720, 1.99M)

>not having a plan for every situation
ngmi

Attached: ben lost.jpg (620x336, 26K)

AHAHAHAHAH holy fuck imagine actually having this saved so that you can "blackpill" people lmao

It's slightly positive. Only deficit is that eyes are not very narrow vertically unless i squint. I
'm an eyechad

the chad in that webm is squinting

AHAHAHAHAH holy fuck imagine coping this hard when you realize, to your utter dismay, that you are a facelet and there is no hope for you.

Watch a squinching tutorial on youtube. Photographers have their models squinching all the time. Basically, you just want to squint with your lower eyelids. It looks more natural.

cope

this is a fitness forum

eyelids are muscles too

no hope for you but keep coping by "blackpill" people on a fitness forum lmao

should i squat 15pl8 and hope that i kill myself?

Attached: 20190411_122224.jpg (884x306, 172K)

Do you realize you're not even responding to the right poster? There are multiple people here who understand what you don't. Try to keep up.

Based

>he doesn't virtually bully people

Attached: 9jMrrSG.png (775x566, 413K)

>my right eye droops and looks like the left pic
i've been consciously trying to fix it for a while but now im thinking i should start drooping my left eye

Attached: 1536415904983.jpg (286x327, 17K)

Unironically get rich or die trying. Looks aren't your thing, so you have to bring something else to the party.

so basically lease a prostitute? no thanks, i'd rather be a cel

No, you don't get it. All women are hypergamous. It's not "lease a prostitute," it's realize all women are prostitutes, i.e. trading their goods (beauty, sex, companionship) for your resources (financial security, a future for their children, etc).

Why are lookism fags so entertaining?

Attached: 1526693150310.png (851x458, 536K)

>face height frame is important
wow groundbreaking, better drop everything and keep telling other people to do the same, that will surely improve my life

Same here bro. The imbalance is noticeable. Only surgery can fix it, sadly

Attached: cope classic.png (405x205, 132K)

because they're angry and that produces insightful content since they've studied what makes them angry

>Cope
Yes.
>True
Yes.

delusional and a cuck

Nothing I am saying is personal opinion. It's all well studied and documented by psychologists.

"The American psychology researcher Roy Baumeister of Florida State University has been advancing for some time now an interesting theory that analyzes the sexual act from an economic perspective. According to Baumeister, heterosexual sex can be understood as a marketplace in which men are the buyers and women are the sellers. According to this analysis, sex is essentially a female resource. In other words, female sexual activity is much in demand and has high social value, in contrast to male activity, which is plentiful and easy to come by and therefore worthless. A woman’s sexual consent is a valuable asset that may command a high price. Because his sex has no value in the market, the man, seeking to 'purchase' female sex, is required to bring other valuable social resources to the transaction, such as attention, time, love, respect, commitment, money, status, etc."

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/insight-therapy/201305/the-price-sex-women-rule-men-drool-the-markets-cruel

I got eyes like Justin Bieber, who cares bro, just lift

>useless wall of cope

Women don't fantasize about warren buffet bucko.

My friend tells me I look like Justin Bieber.

Baka I don't. Just look at him.

Attached: IMG_20190101_012647.jpg (1262x2048, 298K)

Correct. They fantasize about his money. Women are SEXUALLY attracted to good looking young Chads. But after fucking Chad and having his kids, they want a financially secure man to settle down with. As the saying goes, alpha fucks, beta bucks.

so like i said, cuck that's just fooling himself that he's desirable

that has to be the biggest kind of cope

Rupert Murdoch is a decrepit old man married to a supermodel. What does he bring to the party? His winning personality? No, he's a billionaire.

Salma Hayek is a stunningly beautiful woman married to an aging hobbit (who, gasp, is also a billionaire).

I could go on and on providing examples of how women are hypergamous creatures attracted to wealth and status but why bother? You'll see it for yourself when you're ready.

/R9K/ IS NOT FIT RELATED

If you don't understand the difference between golddigging and loving someone you are actually just stupid and not worth any more of my time.

Have you taken the limbal ring pill?

Attached: limbal_ring.png (521x364, 463K)

>so like i said, cuck that's just fooling himself that he's desirable
What is the alternative? You don't get to decide whether you are a super handsome 6'4 Chad or not. Nature makes that decision for you. If you're in the unattractive category, you're left playing catch up by trying to bring some other value to a potential relationship.

'And I don't imagine rich, ugly men delude themselves into thinking they're desirable. They must on some level realize it's their money that is attractive. But if they're banging hot puss either way, who gives a shit? You think they want to be loved for their good looks and charm? No, they know it's their money that gets them chicks.

It's like an incredibly hot girl saying "Love me for my mind." It's not gonna happen but she'll definitely have her pick of suitors.

This is the face I make when pooping.
Am I a hunter pooper

Attached: 6A6625AC-9B9D-42FF-B0C0-626F34141C99.jpg (2754x842, 387K)

>If you don't understand the difference between golddigging and loving someone you are actually just stupid and not worth any more of my time.
You still don't get it. Golddigging is programmed into women by nature. They find a way to love the men that they are programmed to find attractive and they find men with money attractive. It's not one or the other. For women, love and golddigging are essentially one in the same

make a thread

Which one is supposed to be more attractive

yeah i got those

those are some girly eye lashes you got there, ahmed

you're a pooper scooper

That’s not nice
You too

Take this shit back to r9k

Only r9k fags accuse others of being r9k

cringe and bluepilled

>Only r9k fags accuse others of being r9k
No

Now fuck off and kill yourself

cope

>cope
the biggest cope

post body

>post body
SEETHING GIGA KEK COPE RENT FREE

>body making any difference

>No
Yes

I hate summer

le hunter eyes

Attached: IMG_20190411_080603__01.jpg (2462x595, 282K)

Attached: D5596560-FF67-4440-BB9A-27398442505D.png (640x1136, 853K)

Attached: Bill_Wilson-0.jpg (716x768, 79K)

>Cheating by taking picture above head level, are you a manlet
>Face tattoos?
Never gonna make it

>Yes
No

blackpilled thread. gym = cope

>No
Yes

>potion seller

That's rubbish. American psychology is a bigger joke than your 1RM

I love fitness.

Not sure if bait. This looks like Eggman. If it's really you, your upper eyelid is way too visible, giving you a sleepy look rather than a menacing, masculine look. You also have a negative canthal tilt.

Literally none of you have hunter eyes itt.
I myself look like a slayer version of Ryan Gosling, and have powerful saiyan tier eyebrows along with fierce hunter eyes.
Kneel and cope subhumans.

Nah I'm just meming I actually hate myself

i have sanpaku eyes which is meant to make me look insane or something but heaps of people still approach me looking to get me to sign stuff all the time
also i don't know if this is something everyone does but my eyebrows and to a lesser extent my eyes seem to raise naturally after a while until i become conscious of them and return them to normal so i either look constantly surprised or half asleep i guess
and op you look like julian (?) from Q&A

>Yes
Yes

Glad you agree.

>Glad you agree.
No

everyone who has eyes like on the right are all fucked in the head one way or another

big eyes are godly if you're white (have light colored eyes)

Attached: gtsghsrth.jpg (355x634, 30K)

Attached: f.jpg (957x960, 86K)

cope

big eyes on men look stupid

Good enough?

Attached: 1111.jpg (1944x1236, 268K)

nice reddit spacing small beta eyed faggot

Attached: chinky eyes.jpg (758x446, 72K)

Mongoloid eyes are not the same with the model in the op image.

ching chong

Attached: 73_FX.jpg (850x1143, 280K)

Ching chong

Attached: 4444.jpg (1944x1743, 353K)

big eyes is neotonuos treat #1
lol if you have big eyes as a man

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\8qeq9Xn

--dr

Attached: file 18.jpg (3200x2400, 1.71M)