Post your height and dick size, no need to lie it's anonymous

Post your height and dick size, no need to lie it's anonymous

>6'3
>6.5"

feelsbadman, pretty average dick but feels small relative to the rest of me

Attached: 91Immr7G8jY3zG2CcwxbrkQnCuYIQCHyHE6q7AViVQk (1).jpg (2413x2997, 680K)

6'2
7"

pretty average

193cm
19cm

>5'9"
>7.5"

I'm a bit fat tho so it looks a bit shorter than it is. Also girthy, I've been told by multiple women it feels bigger than it looks lol

21cm cock

I jerked off to this exact pic a few days ago, she has a gonewild account.

163cm / 5' 4
Exactly 6 inch doinger
>inb4 manlet

6’3, almost a 7 inch peener. Pretty thick too.

Would make a tad smaller if could. Most grils say too big.

I don’t date whores. All tight pussed.

Attached: DB663A8A-C42E-44B1-9C71-4081DF66DAA8.jpg (1600x1202, 139K)

At least penor looks bigger than the other 6'3 and 6.5 guy and myself. Big hands, big feet, small dick

6'1-6'2 depending on time of day.
5.75 inches I think? Are we talking length cos I'm not really sure why that's important. I've never had a girl appreciate me hitting her cervix, which it's still very easy to do under 6 inches so idk what y'all are doing with all those extra inches of length.
I'm easily 6" around though and that's its whole own problem. Fuck condoms and double fuck magnums, for fucking tiny dicked insecure cunts those things are NO WIDER at the base than regular Trojans. And fuck me finding a girl up to take it up her back passage is impossible too. It takes forever to work my cock into even very wet pussies without hurting them. I've often wondered if it would be better with a bit less girth.

5’7 7 inches un cut cause no Jew doctors are going to snip my tip

5'5
6"

6'0"
a little under 6"

8'13
37" wide, 272" long

Hagrid?

5'9
just over 9 inches

Mostly a grower too. Dick is ~3 inches soft.

6'2
7.5 erected
3.5 flat

6'
9 1/2" (hard)

I'm 5'10 and my dick is 5.9 inches, only honest answer in this thread FYI. Feels good being deadaverage man.

op said no need to lie, it's anonymous remember

5'8", 6.75 in

Im a little chunky so looks smaller imo. Been told it's a nice length and thicker than average. Also been told it can be uncomfortable sometimes.

5'11
7.5"

6'6"
7.5"ish

Idk it's just shy of 8" after I dump inside my gf

6'3 or 192 cm
3.8'

this

5'10"
6.75"

5'10"
8"

Are you a small whale pretending to be human? Be honest

8 ft
1 inch erect

>3.8'
Flat or erected?

5.9foot
6inch

Just your average dick, gets the job done. Yeah sometimes I wish it was a bit bigger.
No use being a sourpuss with predetermined things though.

5’10.5”
5”

An extra inch would be nice but I know I should be satisfied anyway

Rock hard... its about 1.5-2 inches when soft

>I don’t date whores. All tight pussed.
With a comment like that I don't think you're old enough to date anything

6' 3"
5.75"
(but girth 6.5" at root; 6.0" half way up shaft)
Feelsgoodman

my thoughts exactly

6'
>depends how hard my dick gets but is normally around 7.5 inches and 5.5 in girth

With this combination you can get every japanese girl you want

You poor fag, how do girls react when they see it are they dissapointed because your tall and expect more?

6'0

5'6"

They're just trying to make you feel better about yourself man

5'10
7''
I like to think I am average, right in the middle of a Galton Board

Lol

5'8''
almost 8''
it's also curved like a banana to the right

what

Can't believe so many people would lie on the internet. Anonymously, too!

Attached: 1553979299837.png (346x182, 145K)

He'll next be saying that they are all innies too, because they've not been blown out and scarred by taking miles of cock

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\8qeq9Xn

--fe

Attached: file 5.jpg (707x1000, 143K)

180cm
15cm

5'6"
2" hard

Happens, mine is curved too. Not like a banana but still

6'1
5"

It's all good ionly fuck tiny girls anyway

6'0
7.4'

it has a curve to it
bends up and tilts to the right
it's kinda weird because if i untilt it (meaning it just bends upwards then) the urethra hole "lines up correctly"..?
maybe it just tilts to the right because of the weight i dunno lol

a bit taller than 5'9 , dick size between 5.5 to 6 depends on how pumped up i am

5'8"
5"
Last chick I banged said I was 3rd biggest she been with but guess I was the 1st to make her black out from being on pills and fucking for 6 hours straight lmao

So many over compensators in this thread who despite being anonymous are actually too insecure to post the truth.

At the end of the day length does not matter much. It might account for 20/30 percent of the pleasure of a woman (unless you have a disproportionately short dick) but I would say that girth is all it counts. They start blushing and grinning when is girthy, they love it.
Again, that is also relative but most of the girls love to be filled

Same height just 6.8” erect. My dick looks a lot fatter than in length which always messes with my head thinking it’s not that big but girls tell me I’m big and they smile sincerely

Only a single girl ever saw it, and i came before even entering her. So im still a virgin...

If you get a blowjob or stick the tip of your cock in her anus are you still a virgin?

5'10"
8"
Feels good man

5'8
around 6", I haven't measured

6'3
~7.5 Inches erect, i'm oddly insecure that i didn't make it to 8 inches.

Also it's like 2 inches soft, so i can't ever let my soft cock flop around

6’4
6.5”
I hate it bc I have a big body/quads so it looks smaller. Why can’t I just be less muscular

Do you measure standing up or sitting down?

5'10"
5.75"
Feels bad.

Sitting, why?

6'5"
8"

It's okay

It counts if you’re sitting right? My dick is much longer sitting than standing

The only honest response in this thread.

Yes

182cm
17cm long

Just as I thought only vaginal sex counts

5'8
8.5"

For non retarded-units :
177cm
21cm

Attached: 20190222_202051.jpg (2576x1932, 1.17M)

But how do you get your dick in the anus before you got it in the vag? Muslim girl that has to stay virgin?

5'9
just over 6

Attached: IMG_20180501_200758.jpg (2874x2369, 1.01M)

6’2 very average peen. But never had a complaint and have had everyone I’ve slept with back for more. Feelsgoodman

Attached: F99D3708-ED3A-4CBB-8946-5F81799CFCEB.jpg (1886x1751, 326K)

6'2"

6" x 5.5"

Attached: VID_20190218_024737_1.webm (712x400, 1.86M)

Unironically as true as the rest of the posts here.

That’s hot. Dope dick.

She had sex with 8 dudes before me at the club. So I got paranoid during my college years

Nice head.

Attached: VID_20190227_015030.webm (712x400, 1.82M)

Thx ;3

Attached: IMG_20180501_200550.jpg (3019x3097, 1.93M)

4’9
14” dick
Jelly tallfags get so butthurt

5'10

5’7
6.5 length x 5.5 girth

Attached: BA0ACC90-8904-48F0-9E11-C8B015CB4FE2.jpg (1800x1836, 415K)

Straight up I have 5.75 and multiple girlfriends have complained about me hitting their cervix. I think 5.5 might be the sweet spot for length.

6'1
7.5in and pretty girthy
Wife likes it but says she wouldn't want it any bigger

195cm tall, dick was 20cm when I was 16, never measured it again

5 foot 8
3.75 inch

Do you ever wonder what it would feel like to get even half your dick wet? Fuck that's a miserable dick you've got. Condolences.

5'9.75''

5.9-6" ya boi got them pubic fat :(

7'9
18 inches

>6'
>6 1/4"
No complaints but I wish I was a bit more of a shower instead of a grower

5'8
5"
And that's a hard five to get to for me

either you play the piano since 4 years old or thats not 19 cm

>6ft
>8.6in

Attached: 1497021018255.gif (250x250, 259K)

Angus Macaskill?

Average dick size on b is over 7inches, lmao, anonymous and ppl still have to lie

5'10 like 5.5

5'5
6.2" but not girthy
I'm a bit skinny

5'8"
7"

6’4” and just over 6 inches. Never had any complaints. When I start dating a girl I always work in a joke about me being very average before we sleep together. Then it’s like I’m bigger than they were expecting.

5'7''
4.3''

169 cm
15 cm

6'3
8x6 cock
5.5 inches flaccid so I'm a shower

my ex was a virgin and could take it. had a 5'4 fuck buddy that could also take it all just not at certain angles. I did have to work in the virgin though but once it was it it was fine.

I've never met.a girl that lete do anal. they all say hell no. fuck my life
women say I have a devil dick because I'm not that great in relationships but they can't leave me. I'm selfish but they stay.

my dick has never givene confidence. I never walk into a room and think "Yea I got a big dick bitches" it feels average in my hands.

>no need to lie it's anonymous
I litterally do not know. Im nearly 34, only remember getting measured for height while i was 20 and applying for the millitary and in 2014 before I had an operation, I cannot remember the measurements. I only remember measuring my cock once when I was about 15, cannot remember the measurement.

I think the whole weight/height and cock thing is just for retards, women and insecure faggots.
I know my cock isn't abnormally large or small, I have made multiple women cum with it. Im not fat and while I know I was small for my age as a teen, I am now neither abnormally small or tall.

I have an IRL friend who is obsessed with height, hes very tall and has a manlet syndrome where he is insecure about his height. Even so far as we play fighting vidya together and he is constantly commenting on the characters height differences. Its hilarious

50cm
50cm

5'11 1/2" To be accurate
5" when hard
Bisex mostly hetero
Never had a problem making my lovers and wife have multiple orgasms.

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\8qeq9Xn

l-n

Attached: file 14.jpg (890x800, 103K)

6'2"
6"
Feelsokman

5'5" 6"
I'd say life is suffering, but then again I'm married to a 5'9" dommy Amazon woman who calls me cute. So things are good in terms of sex.

-6’2”
-7.25”

192 cm
19.5 cm
im a giant of a man, dont need to bone press for that- as im not actually going to use that extra centimeter
and considering i've met very few people with a bigger dick then mine, or even close to it... people on here are full of shit -yall should back up your claims.

Attached: thing2.jpg (1280x720, 219K)

6'
10"
Thick.

6'4
5”
Personally I find it super embarrassing, but my gf loves it and lets me fuck her in the ass regularly

5'10"
7.4"

this is me, average dick size is 5.5 inches, statistically yall a bunch of niggers

7'5"
9.3"

I don't know man it's a little under average but I maybe I'm just being paranoid.

Would also add I'm a crazy grower. When not hard it's about an inch

>no need to lie
Look at your driver’s license then, retard. Everyone knows how tall they are. Dick length, maybe. Height, bullshit.

5'5

8in

190cm 15cm
I can't work with burger units

185cm
17cm

well we don't use Islamic measurements to often here in freedom land

5'7"
6"

Name?

15cm

>5'7"
>7"
I'm a manlet but i guess at least it makes my penis look bigger proportionately. Not that i'll ever get a gf cause i'm bashful as fuck and have little self confidence.

5'10
7.5"

I’m going to need this converted to freedom units

bruh i'm 7" and mine is legit maybe an inch soft. it's crazy. I dont' worry about it too much cause my balls are big so my bulge still looks impressive lol.

6'
7"

>8cm
>small dick
>1m68

it's weird how it tapers off as it goes up. mines the opposite i have like a smallish base and it gets bigger as it goes towards the tip.

Same wish it thick all the way down. Tried jelqing

no meme, but 6'4 and a little over 8". It does NOT look big because I'm not a skeleton, Also am a grower

You is lying

5'10"
8"
I feel like I'm a bit too long for my girl, she likes it but needs a bit of warm up until I can go balls deep and not hurt her

why do guys with short mushroom cocks always whine on about length being not important more than guys with short cocks?

It's like so close but no cigar.

Suck bullshit, when a cock is long it bangs against a woman's cervix and she can feel that shit and if she's into big cocks then they love it..........blah blah fat cocks are best...BULLSHIT

6'2" and a bit
8.5"
but average girth at best, and got a significant curve. also bit of a quick shot. just as well, no gf to use it :\

Hey thats my height and cock too! Thats stealing

177cm
17cm

I'm a virgin and probably will be for life but i always heard guys saying that they have to be careful not to hit the cervix cause it's uncomfortable for women or whatever.

>it bangs against a woman's cervix and she can feel that shit and if she's into big cocks then they love it
IME most women do NOT like that feeling. it is painful.

194cm or 6 camels and 4 donkeys
21cm or 8 donkeys

9 feet
15 inches

Sounds legit.

OK your dad told you that as an excuse when you caught him fucking your mom up the ass...it's BS

Most women is not an accurate description of your mom

Oh look guys, a predictable your mom joke. Let's all admire this brilliant user and suck his dick.

Guys with 8+inch dongs in this thread are niggers so i think they are not lying about their sizes

your mom sucks his dick

Attached: ss (2017-06-05 at 08.49.44).png (565x610, 395K)

>triggered in an anonymous image board

You almost looked like one of us!
9fag, and back.

6'1
7.5''

5' 11''

6"

Attached: vyxX6Cl.jpg (500x750, 83K)

>5'9/175
>7.5/19
>shockingly handsome
>talented musician
how does it feel to be a tall dicklet?

Can confirm, longbois feel bad on the cervix

Girth is fucking amazing though
I take massive bad dragon dildos like im training to give birth

Same dimensions as me, don't call it small, I need this to be average

World's average = 5 inch
Yea Forums average = 8 inch
lying faggots

dont forget all these genetic mistakes here have average iq 300 while cant solve math for 10y olds

I was actually convinced i was small for most of my life, still a virgin at almost 30 but came to realization that i'm pretty big at 7" with 5 1/2" girth about a year ago and felt good about it but now i'm starting to come to the realization that that's actually a bad thing and i've been misled. Life sure is full of disappointments...

I assume most here are of european and a few of african origin, not throwing over a billion chinese in the mix

6'4

8.2"

> 5'6"
> 7'3/4"L x 5" 1/2"C

175 cm
17.8 cm

Attached: bwd.jpg (1971x2658, 609K)

all the 8+ inchers in here are larping. gonna need a legit measured pic to believe

6ft2in
6.2in

186cm
19cm

175cm
17.5cm

179 cm
17.5 cm

even if men of asian origin who tend to have slightly smaller penises, the results here are still bogus. Also, the "big black cock" is a myth. There is no scientific proof that blacks have larger penises than black men. The few studies that have been conducted concluded that on average, black penises were less than 0.6% larger than whites (almost nothing). The average penis size worldwide, amongst all races, is 16 centimeters (roughly). Less than 10% of people have a penis above 18 centimeters. I doubt that Yea Forums escapes the rule.

183cm
19cm

1,86 m
15,5 cm

>6'3 = 192 cm
wrong

5’4
5.5”

>19cm
yeah right

5'8
7"

I second this. The chances of a man having a 19cm penis are below .5%

here's a quick pic of mine as proof, can't speak for anybody else though. I'm the self conscious 7"L 5.5"G virgin if you couldn't tell from the obesity and over paleness

Attached: Screenshot_8.jpg (361x490, 72K)

>Islamic
the metric system is french, fucking inmbecile

5’6
7”

And I’m not even fucking kidding

of course for instance this one seems to be 16 cm and still says it is 19,5....

5'9
4.75in
feelsbadman.jpg
Somehow I'm not a virgin

The global average is not relevant. Europeans and sub-saharan Africans are the tallest humans with the biggest dicks, all others which vastly outnumber them are shorter with smaller dicks. Yea Forums does not represent the global average, it's only whites and a few self-loathing niggers

5’11 195lbs . Massive 5.5 inches

6'3
7.5 uncut pierced

yep. the "19 cm" guys never measure, or they measure from the balls, or at an angle, etc.

I love being a spaniard. i'm white as fuck, but when I act racist I can say "I can't be racist, I'm latino"

i took a screenshot of pic from my phone to make sure there wasn't any unwanted metadata on it, just in case anybody was wondering about the filename.

6 foot
Just under 6 inches

A4 paper is 21cm wide.
My cock is 20cm, I could claim 21cm but I always say 20cm so I am never proved wrong. At some point if you are online dating and want to move onto real life fucking you will have to prove it......nothing will kill your fucking performance like being shown to have a smaller cock than you said.

Attached: PNew3.jpg (1014x711, 104K)

5’8
7”2

>spaniard
define. you are proabbly a mexican indian dicklet

6'2" or 189cm
7" or 19cm

this is a large penis. Are your female mates bothered by its big size? My penis is an average 17cm, but my girlfriend finds it too big to be comfortable for her vagina

>what is perspective
kys

165cm
9cm

Funny looking dick. Might look normal if someone didn't cut part of the skin off

5'7"
7in length 5 in circumference

6'6"
6 1/4

>Look at your driver’s license then
>implying I have a drivers licence or drive
>implying every country has some faggot shit like height taken to be put on a licence
My provisional just has name, adress, cat the licence is for and a pic of my face.
If I was that deperate to know I could just measure myself with a tape measure, it's not even something I think about.

5'7 '5'8 9" on a good day. about 7.5 limp

are you from latam or asian?

Doesn't matter to tards mate

you are kidding right? very convenient that the beginning of the tape is missing from the shot, Mr. 4" cock.

ffs take a pic with the beginning and end of the tape and your cock or fuck off.

1,78 m
16 cm

This is a very small a4 paper

this is a nice size unit, but it's not 7 inches. the tape measure is on the bottom/side (and should be on the top), and the measurement starts at 1.5" (and should start at 0). it's great, but 7" isn't accurate

5'11
7 inches

wait...civilised people still do that? How cruel! I thought only the barbaric Jews and the ape-like muslims still practiced such form of genital mutilation.

5'11
6.9 heh

check em

Attached: chugalisious.jpg (900x900, 68K)

yeah yeah I could have this and I could have that.
But my cock looks bigger than the paper in this shot and as the paper is 21cm and the paper is against my body....if you do a little math then 20cm is about as small as my cock might be if I held the paper against my body as far from my cock as I could.

according to what i read they do official measurements for like science from pelvic bone to tip, you're supposed to compress the fat. That's what they do for all those official ones where they get averages from. If you look at the papers. anyway that's what i do, i'm overweight so there's like a full inch to compress there. feels bad. I've been working hard and losing weight though. 80lbs so far another 40 to go.

Converted to cuck-points aka inches : just under 7.5

That would be just over 8 cuck units aka inches.

I only like to hard fuck chicks, I tell them my cock size and that I only like to hard fuck.......and chicks that want this....fucking love it.......but you are correct a lot of chicks that like the soft romantic make love sex, do not enjoy me ramming it in.

5'11"
7"

5'5
7.6''

im lucky

you're supposed to bone press into the pelvic bone, but bone press on top of the penis, not the side/bottom--that's what they do in the studies. i can get an extra inch when i do a side/bottom measurement. you look great, man--congrats on the weight loss and good luck going forward.

5’4
and
0’0 owo

181cm - 5'11
22cm - 8.6in

I think they just don't Know how to measure their dick properly

7" long
6.5" around
Been called the "perfect cock."

same hight, slightly smaller dick but I've had more than 10x the average number of girls than my taller friends (that probably have bigger dicks) and the girls seem more than happy with it.

inb4: no need to lie, this is a cuck-board.

i just fapped like 3 mins ago so i can't take another pic right now, i did it like that cause i wanted to keep my flabby pale legs and messy red bush out of the picture.

5’7”
6.2”

how did you get fat, user? Not judging, just curious.

>excuses
>convenience
>faggotry

189 cm / 14 cm
(6'2 / 5.5)
:(

What means of cuck bullshit is this?! Not the guy you're replying to but I've banged waaaaay more grlls than you ever will..or maybe when you get to my age you'll beat my scores and I can tell you this is a common opinion but you cucks can believe whatever fulfils your fantasies..I don't give a shit

20cm here.

At some point if you are actually using your cock for fucking and not bullshitting online....no chick is going to say "hang on cocks are measured from the pelvic blah blah blah" if it's obviously a little shorter than what you said you will look like a ....prick......I could get away with claiming mine is 21cm if I pushed hard against my pelvic bone....whatever.....I just say 20cm and I have never been doubted EVER....but many times they say it looks bigger......nothing will lose you an erection faster than some chick complaining about your dick size....rather undersell so you never have to go there.

Attached: SP.jpg (800x600, 46K)

let's see a measured pic of 6.5" around

>5 foot 5
>6 inch
You better believe I'm a virgin

you guys have some fucked up units

Women opinion about your dong?

Grew up with a "don't let any food go to waste" mentality family that meant well but basically taught me to overeat, which was fine when i was really active but when i was in a position in life where i wasn't doing a lot of physical exercise i quickly put on the pounds and became really big, especially since my family was constantly sending me home with shitloads of fattening food when i visited.

same length but less girth and while I'm not hitting cervixes I've had quite a few long term relationships and a many multiple-night-stands too..fucked a few anal because I don't have that girth problem but pussy is better anyway because it was designed for sex and not waste extraction.

Let me tell you the misconception here. Height has nothing to do with dick size. Height has nothing to do with vagina size. Ron Jeremy was like 5'5-5'6 and had one of the biggest dicks known to man. Also I dated and been with alot of different girls and some had some really big vaginas for such smaller girls. But also some taller ones did as well. And there were a couple maybe 2 inches shorter than me or so had probably one of the nicest feeling ones. It can be tricky. Also like vaginas look really different sometimes as well. And I think the best feeling ones were also the best looking ones for some reason.

but in this thread its 90% of them kek

I'm not too worried about that I've never even been on a date before, I'm becoming a wizard in a few years.

6,1 me

This.
Like Op says there's no need to lie. IF you're a small whale you can tell us, we won't judge

Ya lol. cracks me up every time.

5'7"

just realized the digits reversed are the other. lol

6'3''
6.5 inches as well OP

It could be worse, its actually been more than enough for a good few women, but theres always a few where its not quite enough lol

Same. average and working well with every girl I've bonked.

> :(
you're still in the bell curve, nothing wrong with being average

6'5

That's pretty average m8 no worries and like they say it's not the size thay counts its the motion of the ocean. Get good at that. And well it's really embarrassing for me because my penis looks really small af. Like idk maybe 2 inches maybe 3 tops but when I get erected and excited it grows. To like 5.5 to 6 like yours.

good man......if you are worried about your cock size you are going to do down in flames in real life.

If you are a virgin and in this thread worrying about cock size then you know nothing about women and you will never get laid not because of your cock size but because of your brain size.

I've made them cum, but since it's small I do more than just normal fucking. Also it probably helps that I'm athletic

nice, man. any pic or webm of it inside a girl?

I doubt it would bother me so much if I were shorter. This is why I never take pics while standing, looks way smaller than it is.

yoooo bro I'm the same height and same dick size!

At least he has girls that care enough to do that..And even then your statement is just spiteful and untrue..I can see why you ain't gettin' the pussy.

Yeah If a woman is a horrible bitch and a shit lay, she will be tight because she is not wet.....vagina tightness has fuck all to do with the enjoyment of sex......give me a sloppy wet vagina that makes a lot of noise that you can hear when you are fucking it, with a chick that is going wild,,,,,,,to some stuck up bitch with a tight dry vagina that is lying there like a sack of potatoes.

So many virgins in this thread it is ridiculous

It's the average size for non-pornstars aka most people

Sure

Attached: Sexclose.jpg (666x500, 33K)

6'1
8.5".

no bamboozle here.

Same 5" but mine have been tall chicks..makes no difference.

Attached: Paul.jpg (1428x908, 235K)

well played.

5'8"
7"

where did her legs go? did you eat them?

6'1" 7-7.5 depending on how fat I am

Attached: IMG_20181217_230129_554.jpg (750x1233, 112K)

6 foot
8 inches

No complaints here.

Youre suppose to measure from the tip to your asshole right?

Smells like bullshit. The cervix doesn't have pleasure nerve endings.you may as well poke her belly with your nose

Whatever helps you sleep at night

let's see it if it's really that big

5,11 dick size 6inch lean. Overweight 4inch

nice, man. what's your girth?

Just measured mine. Its 6. 1/4 bone pressed (None bone pressed only 6inch) feeling bit sad but whatever... GF says its good of course 1inch+ would be Better but its good

I've had one woman complain that it felt like a baseball bat slamming her cervix and found it quite painful. I couldn't hilt because she was hurting too much from it. Your mileage may vary.

lol.....they are over my shoulders.....virgin

6'2
7.5"

5'10"
5.5"

girth is something only guy with short dicks measure kek

I've been told this too..ex had a bbc a few years after we'd both moved on and she said sex with him was too painful to be pleasurable so I'm guessing she probably had to go shallow. Despite popular (cuck) belief here, even having a baby can't irrecoverably stretch out a pussy so those captions are lying, she won't be ruined, thats just a cuck fantasy.

183 cm
21 cm

6'1
6.7"

If I can't go balls deep, I can't cum
I wanted this chick for so long and when I finally got her I couldn't get more than the head up to the scar line inside her
She was impressed by my stamina but I never got with her again because i had to jerk off to finish

This.

6ft2
8.6”

Hurts my gf, made her bleed a couple of times. She’s tight and petite. Feelsbadman

5'9
6.1~6.3

Attached: 1554849210775.jpg (820x1024, 125K)

looks big. length and girth?

1.66 (5'6)
15cm (6 in)

Why is nearly every post saying 6' or over. Seems fishy to me.

>Posts in Cm
Thanks for using a decent & logical unit of measurement.

Attached: Arbitrary Retarded Rollercoaster vs Logical Smooth Sailing.jpg (928x878, 64K)

let's see it if it's really 8.6"

people are larping and/or don't know how to measure

probably cause thats the average.

>3.8'
>'

Near 4ft peenor masterrace

Who gives a fuck if they don't like it?

190cm
16cm and pretty thicc based on the comments from the chicks I've fucked

>average

Bruh you're above average with both those stats

approx 8 1/4" length