Would you consider the following woman as a wife?

would you consider the following woman as a wife?

Im just gonna write down what I experienced with her in the last 2 years.

I met her when I was out on a birthday of a friend. The first time really partying after the dad of my former gf died from cancer, we broke up because of it. It was 6 months ago.

I was hopeing for my ex to show up, she didnt, I drank a lot. Didnt give a fuck.

The new girl, Nadja, was horribly drunk but the hottest girl from the group. 9/10

I was the fouth guy she did make out with, but I took her to her home for a one night stand. She did blow me outside before we went to her.

We had 3-4 hours sex and she enjoyed it a lot but we both didnt cum because we were to drunk.

The next day I realized that she needed comforting. She was upset about what happend last night, but not the sex with me but the making out with so many guys. She said she wasnt like this. That she never was this drunk before.

After comforting her I gave her my number and left. She wrote a message in the evening.

Fast forward:

We started dating, but I was never really trusting her from the start. After asking she told me everything I wanted to know about her past. I was her first boyfriend, but her 12th guy. Also one of my friends had a one-night-stand with her but he was awful in bed^^ She didnt want to see him again.

She had problems with cumming and could not cum on one of her 6 one night stands, other 6 guys were potential partners which didnt make it.

After some weeks she could cum regularly, by now we are up to 2-3 orgasms normal, really good sex 4-5 orgasms. She is happy :D

Also she was horrible at cooking (vegetarian) and had no plan for life. Classic white hoe is what I thought first, gonna fuck her until I dont want it anymore.

Attached: 1296373.jpg (1000x1000, 283K)

Now this girl really tries to be the NatSoc Woman I am searching for. She is cooking, cleaning, I have sex everyday twice if I want too and I can do with her what I want. She is even cooking meat for me and always says that I am the first person she ever loved and that she will never be the person from her past again.

Can I trust her? Is she the woman I am searching for or just another dumb desperate slut?

no. no. the latter

30 euros say your a nazi

Yes im German :D my first post lurking for years...

well, where's my 30 euros?

You'd loose since he'd have to at least be in his 80's to be a Nazi.

Do you love her?

everybody knows that every german is a nazi

Fuck off Nigger 30 Euros.

I loved her. She broke my heart after I found out in the first 3-4 months what a past she has. We are not a couple anymore since that 3-4 months, but we see each other regularly like in a relationship. But when I get asked what we are I answer that we are not in a relationship. I have feelings for her, mixed feelings. Love and Slut.

So are you talking about 2 women or why are you using present when you're talking about 2 different cases?

Attached: wtf.jpg (500x500, 18K)

>euros

go back to watching your country get pillaged and your women raped by refugees you pathetic cuck

Get off my Yea Forums with this normie shit pls

Then it’s you that doesn’t deserve her, not the other way around.
12 people does not make someone a slut, but it certainly makes you an asshole.
If the only reason you don’t want to be with her is because of shit in the past, that’s where YOURE living, not her. And it’s where you’ll continue to live once she finds someone who will treat her better, and you’ll then see her as ‘the one that got away’.

The reason why I am writing this post is exactly to find out if I am treating her wrong.

>this is what incels actually believe

This is some retarded shit

>its in the past!!!!!
History repeats itself. Your past reveals a lot about your character

>inb4 people change!!!
fuck off roastie

Just give it a real chance man...

Hallo Germanbro.

I say give her a chance. Sounds like you guys got good chemistry going on and she is trying to make things work.

Is she your first sexual partner?

Don't be afraid to talk to her about how do you feel about her, let her know that even thought you like her you are worried about her plans for the future.

Be aware though, having a relationship with someone else is about trust, so if you don't think you will be able to trust this woman don't go for it, but I'd try and see where things go in 6 months 1 year.

And if you truly don't give a shit about having a stable relationship with her just fuck her until you get bored.

Best of luck friend!

guys you must know we talked for several THOUSAND hours about this topic (me and her) she hates herself for her past.
I was raised in a christian family, I did have sex with 6 women. but only when there were feelings and not just for the luls. I just think its cheap. (btw. im masters degree and hopefully will start PhD soon)

Hey, look at that. We both think the other is retarded. Stalemate.
You sound miserable though, so that’s nice.

Whatever you say faggot but I'm not the one desperate enough to go out reforming whores and pretending its in the past.

Now excuse me while I go fuck my loyal gf

This is Yea Forums user. If you found a Christian conservative virgin half the thread would say "she's cock hungry now!!! She won't stop till she's tasted it all!!!"

If you like her date her. It's fine. Everything carries a risk and you can't predict the future. Sounds like she likes you a lot.

Have fun you hopeless sack of shit.

Thanks, try and not have any dicks slipped inside you because you're "too drunk" lmao

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\8qeq9Xn

--fm

Attached: file 13.png (1200x900, 987K)