Why do people commit mass shootings?

Why do people commit mass shootings?

Attached: 7905768-6536109-image-a-5_1546015555624.jpg (634x357, 30K)

dEPENDS

Gang stalking

victims of the blackpill

Black ppl

It's government's fault

Insanity. Some crazy people convince themselves that they will make some kind of change or get some kind of reward, either in this life or in the afterlife.

they're unhappy with their lives and see no realistic way to improve it. so they blame society for their shortcomings and want to 'fight the system' by disturbing the peace. oh and ofc the niggers are to blame too.

Attached: 1314558141905.gif (188x119, 1.59M)

Why not?
Its a great way to get your points across

Because they have guns

I can’t wrap my brain around school shootings when their are so many courtrooms that need a good hosing

fame and notoriety

Gives you a great KDR

Crippling depression and massive sexual frustrations, I guess, OP.

Oi, yeah?
Look mate I hate guns as much as the next bloke but don't you think they would use a knife or a truck if they didn't have a gun? What about bombs? Machetes?

Sounds like me, but I never thought about commiting one, must be something else.

webm?

Because " fuck you, and everyone else in this building" . that's why.

Because guns are still allowed.

"Allowed"
Kek

why not?

I have guns too
whats you point?

because guns

LMAO.... This must be bait.

Why do people have War?

Why would you buy a ferrari if youre never gonna drive it fast like its meant to be driven? Same goes for guns

Are you mentally retarded?

has any of you noticed that you hardly hear of serial killers any more..in the 70s through the 90s the media made movies and sensationalized serial killers so if you were a disturbed person you might view this as a way of having a bit of notoriety..then in the late 90s columbine happens and it becomes the new way to have you 15 mins of fame..in short its the media..

This

Vehichles,Bombs, gas, fire, melee, just a few of the ways someone can cause murders on a killing spree.

mental illness

Just white people whitepeopling

congrats you fucking retard, you found bait in a shooter thread on Yea Forums. it's false flagging to piss off easily manipulated faggots like you

Because of stupid society and their stupid rules? Everybodys gotta be somebody, gotta do something. I don't wanna do nothing and I hate people

Retards like you of course. I blame you for every child shot in a school.

Cuz dey white

These "childs" are doing drugs and fucking each other every day. I'm a 30 years old virgin man with no one to fuck on the other hand.

satan

Because regardless what the alt-wite incels tell you, virginity does not rock.

Attached: wut.jpg (520x430, 44K)

Attention of the ego

Cause they can, cause guns are allowed and make it easier accessible and also the media will show the assassins work so the assassin will get famous even and all public attention will be on him.

So no media and no guns much less mass shootings.

Go back to bed, faggot.

Advanced forensics has led to the apprehension of many serial killers who not long ago could operate with relative impunity.

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\8qeq9Xn

--eq

Attached: file 17.jpg (1016x774, 191K)

Because its fun you goofball

Virgin neckbeards angry that they are worthless pieces of shit, but blame others?

Because of being retarded, or just being eliot roger which is thecnicly the same thing

Tell that to the French.

Yep. All white.

Attached: 1553106091658.jpg (600x833, 170K)

"Advanced forensics"
LOL!!!
I am especially interested to hear you explain how your "Advanced forensics" broke the beltway sniper case.
Maybe you can show actual data from uniform crime reports between the different eras bolstering the argument that "Advanced forensics" has in any way reduced the average number of serial killers at large.

Nah. Why would i buy a gun if im not gonna kill a fuck ton of people woth it? Why would i even want it? Again, why you buy a ferrari and only drive 10mph. I think youre a fucking retard if you don’t understand

You do know there are things other than people you can shoot right?

why not?

It's almost like you copy and pasted this post from any number of the major news outlets.

Prob for reasons.

many reasons and it ranges from case to case, Elliot Rogers wanted women to pay him attention and wound up spending thousands on the lottery in hopes of easy money and respect from others around him. He was a specific case of someone who was lost and thought he could take back something with violence, although the new zealand guy was just a cunt

Ferrari is status, gets you instant respect and females.
You don't need to kill a ton of people with a gun. You can use it mainly for self defense or even hunting.

Attached: Rust_Cohle-490x345.jpg (490x345, 37K)

Nothing to do with guns. These kids have a story to tell and they know that the news outlets will do it for them. It’s the fastest way to fame and to be heard.

>cant argue
>resorts to namecalling and claiming theyre manipulatable

Many variables there is no this is the only reason why this is happening. It can be a combination of inherent mental illness and upbringing to bullying and so on.
However I think the reason for the increase in shooting is due to the amount of attention the media brings to it. This is easy money for news outlets so naturally they milk it as long as they can and as a consequence it inadvertantly makes them a celebrity. So when similar minded people see that on the news they think "hey I can do that" or "I bet I can get a higher kill count".
Of course this is all speculation

Dunno, but they all suck at shooting

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\8qeq9Xn

l-ag

Attached: file 7.jpg (1920x1080, 509K)