Any schizophrenic anons here?

Any schizophrenic anons here?

I've seen full blown people in my face, voices telling me to kill myself and that I'm stupid, and hear my name being called when no ones in the house. Tried talking to a doctor but they think it's depression. I'm not sure of that anymore though.

Attached: 220px-AphexTwinICareBecauseYouDo.jpg (220x220, 13K)

windowlicker is good
I also like come to daddy and rubber johnny

If you told them you are hallucinating they might give you a more accurate diagnosis and help you

Do tell what's going on with you.

My hallucinations got bad really bad twice, I called an ambulance, and was taken to the hospital.

How old were you when it started, user?

I was told on several occations that "hearing voices" is the hollywood representation of schizophrenia, but it is actually wrong.

My guess is you're lonely and depressed and that the physical need for social interaction ends up projecting something you experience as "voices".
Humans are social creatures and you should acknowledge that you *need* to interact with humans in order to get out of this.
Get into some club activities, join random university courses and practice small talk. It is a pain in the ass to do so but it will possibly help you on the long run.

Also if possible try to fix whatever you think is wrong about you. For me it was my massive overweight, so i started working out and fixed these things.

Nowadays i have these episodes like once or twice a year instead of several times a day. I know where you are, and i know it feels terrible, but it feels terrible for a reason.
You feel terrible because the state of life that you experience is not okay. Your body is urging you to change it, and you can. In fact you MUST do it because nobody else will do it for you.

Once you get the hang of social interaction life gets a lot better.

Good luck.

Schizofag here. They don't like diagnosing schizophrenia if you're aware of your own behavioural anomalies. I'd put it don't to micropsychosis due to another disorder. The fact you're unmedicated and are able to write coherently is already proof you ain't got it pal. The only reason I can enjoy Yea Forums is because I take shit tons of pills to stop the impulses, voices, paranoia and shit.

Checked

I'd say it started when I was around 8, I do remember hearing what sounded like someone blowing air into my ear. But the past two years I've noticed it a lot more. I one time woke up and this women with shades and piercings all over her face was in front of me, then her head ran away. I searched my house thinking someone broke in but there was no one. I can vividly see her in my mind. I get the urge to jump in front of cars almost constantly but I don't want to. When I'm outside I feel like the world wants me dead and I tell myself that in my head all the time.

I'm pretty active socially, have a lot of irl close friends, see them frequently, go to work, college, etc. There's nothing in my life (except missing a lot of class) that is imbalanced.

True.

Yeah, I got hidden cameras in my apartment and shit, it sucks...

Attached: 1552558151827.jpg (480x480, 34K)

You kinda look in bad shape user.

I'm pretty lost, thought about going homeless voluntarily to figure myself out. I'd be abandoning a lot if I did.

Do you have a girlfriend? Who are you super close with?

I do, I live with her and love her a lot, been with her for about four years. When I try to express how I feel to her she isn't much help though, the same regurgitated "It'll get better" replies everyone gives. I know it's not their duty to help me, only I can do that. But I don't know HOW to help myself. Talked to many therapists and I noticed they all say "Well, what do you wanna do?" I don't fucking know, that's why I'm here.

what do the people look like? I take a lot of "behavioral" meds and I took 4 ambien from my mother's pills and I saw an old woman. she had a big grin on her face and I could sense evil in her stare.

Same here (even I was homeless once before), my psychosis got me convinced that I will be better on the street, because of all the hallucinations was going on in my house.

I really hope that you'll find a away out of your madness

She had a smile, giant sunglasses, tan skin, bald head, and tons of facial piercings. Just stared at me, smiled, then left. It was bizarre, I was half awake when it happened but it looked so real. Another time this old lady in a nurses outfit with grey skin was screaming in my face.

the old woman I saw was wearing a full cape type of thing with a hood and she had the hood up. she had a wrinkled face and I could tell that bitch was up to no good. I think she was trying to take me to hell, that's just the feeling I got

It's amazing that the mind can conjure images over reality. Crazy shit

Sleep paralyses?

It sounds like some kind of spirit is messing with your head.
Not that I know anything about spirits.

Thats what i think