would you date a girl like this?
>used heroin and crack
>has been homeless
>has been raped many times
>lives in a fucked up situation
>smells like chemicals
She says she has feeling for me.

Attached: Capture.png (458x478, 509K)

She has feelings for your wallet dumbass.

No
Just don't

Damn. I do feel empathy for someone who has had such a tough life and wants to improve.
If you're up for it, go for it OP. Just know she will be hard going at times, full of self doubt and probably occasional destructive behaviour.
Also, lock your valuables away just in case she starts using again.
If it works out, it should be a great relationship.

She has feelings for your wallet. Pretty much as bad as dating an ex prostitute

she said she sold herself and the past, and she has alcohol seizures....

idk man, she looks fucked up from all the drugs.

Attached: Capture.png (386x482, 458K)

Depends if she USED or USES drugs. Past tense is OK, just make sure it's not still an habit, and she's set on not falling back in.
Has been homeless, it means she has suffered. It means, also, that she'll probably try NOT to be homeless again.
Has been raped... well, that goes with being homeless, unfortunately. Harder to avoid being raped when you can't hide behind locked doors...

Lives in a fucked-up situation... how fucked ? Details needed, here.

Smells like chemicals... maybe there is a good reason, there ? If she can take a shower at your place, for instance, maybe she'll smell good, and keep smelling good if she can wash regularly ?

>She says she has feeling for me.

She's still fucking her actual boy friend and wants your money. She doesn't feel anything for you other than repulsion. Run away.

It's a no from me

meh at least get a $5 BJ from her

>Smells like chemicals... maybe there is a good reason, there ?

Yeah the methadone is leeching through her skin. All smack heads smell like this after a while. She has issues that OP cannot fix and allow me to under score this;

>OP YOU CANNOT FIX HER

She will play and use OP and already is with the hard life sob story. OP needs to leave this woman alone and seek another girl. This woman doesn't want to be saved OP.

Fucking incels I swear.

Don't date junkies and hookers.

If you have no legit chance of fucking a girl, ever, then use her for the experience. Don't spend any more than you have to and don't get jacked up by her real bf. Enjoy your stds.

What you think this woman will just rush into savoir OP's arms and love him forever and ever and forget the last I'd say 20 or so years of her life?

I'm no incel I just have more life experience than most here and I've being down this road before.

Yes but I'm attracted to fucked up women.

>Yes but I'm attracted to fucked up women.

Your lack of a self esteem is showing. Please try harder.

Attached: 1364325710984.png (421x433, 239K)

Date? No.

I would make sure she knows she's a worthless cunt. I would keep her fucked up on drugs 24/7. I would sell that pussy and ass for money. I would use her as a punching bag. I would destroy what's left of her. But would I date her? Not a chance.

Ahahaha fahk no.

How long till OP has a lil tweaker baby??

Attached: ABB26E24-E924-4A77-978E-C7A2B8EEBBC6.jpg (740x531, 80K)

HOW DID YOU KNOW IT WAS METHADONE?
She said that specifically!

That's a man.

Any relationship that starts with pity will fail. Period. Look for someone who is better than you.

A woman like that won't help you in life. She will just drag you down to her level. Use her as a fuck buddy but don't catch feeling or you'll be in the gutter going through withdrawal while she's moved on to the next chump

Bruh...

Don't fuck trainwrecks OP, They'll ruin your life.

>fuck her cuz them nuts ain't gunna bust themselves
>wear a condom for fucks sake
>never have any cash or expensive shit within her reach
>record audio and video of you fucking/talking to her for the keks and because if shit goes domestic the popo gonna take her side and you in jail getting railed by niggers
>probably a good idea to go strait for your most depraved sexual fantasies I'm talking stick your earlobe up her urethra

Attached: 1554275869197.jpg (484x720, 49K)

do you have any pic related, or, if those are hers, *other* related pics ?

>used heroin and crack

Stop right there. The "feelings" of someone who's done that shit are beyond fucked.

If she smells like chemicals, she's still using. Pele smell horrendous when they're withdrawing, cause they sweat it all out... I'm talking from experience.

People*

This

Just keep that bitch chained up in the basement and high af 24/7. Use her as a toilet and beat the shit out her every 4 hours.

I got more

Attached: Capture.png (389x490, 441K)

absolutely not

Exploit that bitch

Heh, she looks cute enough. If she wants to go to rehab, and come clean, then it might be a good idea.

If she intends to keep using drugs, however, you won't be able to trust her - or, if you do, you'll make a fucking mistake in doing so.

So, honestly, it really depends on her willingness to stop her drug habits - and whether she's already too damaged to be worth saving, or not (like, teeth falling out, having AIDS, etc.)

Honestly not the worst looking crackhead out there. Give it a go, but keep it casual for a while. If you're ever at your place, keep things hidden away in more unconventional places in case she really is trying to make a quick buck.

Thats a hard pass. She looks like an emotional wrecking ball.

If she uses methadone, she might not be a crackhead. I think its a substitute for heroin, and I don't think crack has substitutes (also, crack is worse than heroin, as far as addiction goes, if memory serves)

I've had women like this before and user it never ever ends well. Honestly, don't fuck her. Don't be friends with her (She will turn nasty on you when you reject her) get away from her and that circle of friends you found her in. Because she will steal, lie and cheat. When it's all said done she will have taken your things, your respect and who you are. These people convert them around them. Being there user, I've seen it all go up the wall.

Leave this woman be.

What you say is true if she won't stop using drugs. If she does, however, she needs someone she can use as support, and will probably feel indebted to that person, for helping her.

That's why I'm saying it really depends on whether she wants to stop, or keep her drug habits.

i could accept most of that. but if she has feelings for you user then i wouldn't date her, i'd rather a girl who likes me instead

>used heroin and crack
>has been homeless
Sure.
>smells like chemicals
Regular showers and perfume will fix that.
>lives in a fucked up situation
How?

>has been raped many times
... No. I'm not dating that.

Depends on what you want OP. Do you want a real relationship? Not gonna be possible! Do you want a slam pig to use and abuse? Half the work is done...

no. no I would'nah

>and will probably feel indebted to that person, for helping her.

One toxic relationship to another. It doesn't work this way in real life and when it does it turns abusive. user, she reeks of methadone. That's a substitute or she cannot afford/get smack and has settled for methadone in the mean time to take the edge off.

I mean I hope your right and she wants out. But really, it's not the case. These people never change, it's better to not be around them. Good luck with it all.

I was fucking her best friend who died on Xmas of 17, She was really fucked up, but alot of fun.
I was the last one to see her alive, I think that even thinking about dating her is because I loved the other one.

her friend was way the fuck hotter though

Attached: 17757648_155568284970470_8766555257051925080_n.jpg (540x960, 47K)

that was the two of them together

Attached: Capture.png (483x484, 487K)

I’ve seen this girl posted before years ago on Yea Forums...

but plz continue with the *life* advice for the inexperienced

She b damaged so neigh danger I'd touch it

nope, she is a parasite looking for a host to feed on

if you cant see the red flags, you deserve it.
go for it OP, marry her and get a joint bank account together, have a couple goblin babies too, for longevity

Attached: 1551372655893.jpg (640x348, 58K)

I used to, op.

It did not end well. She lied and used me for money.