OMG it makes perfect sense the Sith are Jews!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG it makes perfect sense the Sith are Jews!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: darthvader_by_wraithdt.jpg (900x900, 173K)

So who's the jedis? Then what is a Muslim the sand people?

The Jedi are the white people and the sand people are muslims the sith (jews) hunted the jedi (whites) and the sand people (muslims died too and hide out in the sands)

Back to your basement.
And take your meds

Lol this is the most retarded thing I've ever read

Neo Marxist Jewish Supremacist detected

Lmao this thread

The Sith are Nazis. The Jedi are exterminated by the Sith. Wouldn't it make more sense to say that the Jedi are Jews?

actually the sith are nazi's while the republic are jews and the jedi working with republic are americans

No the Sith are Jews
Neo Marxist Jewish Supremacist

Neo Marxist Jewish Supremacist detected

This makes sense, since the original Sith were just a species that lived on a planet steeped in the dark side & were mostly ignorant of the force; then got their identity usurped by evil force users.
Just like modern jews aren't the biblical israelites, who still exist, and protest the existence of Israel because they know their race is evil as fuck & only God can give them Israel back.
>t. Nerd

'From my perspective the Jedi are jews'

Underrated

Technically the jedi represents catholic or Christian ideals while the sith are basically atheists or martyrs

nice psychological subversion tactic the whites are not Jews

Jews are not white

the sith were jedis though to say they are jews would mean that you are saying jews are whites.

Attached: xenohelper.jpg (250x233, 7K)

no they where always bad

space nazis

let's just recapp, shall we? The sith:

>>use the same tools as the Jedi
>>believe in basically the exact opposite of the jedi idealistically
>>dress all in black with red and purple accessories

yeah, I gotta go with the Sith are the edgelord weekend Satanists to the Jedi's middle-american Protestants