Why are Liberals mentally retarded?

Why are Liberals mentally retarded?

Attached: 1554976717857.jpg (700x500, 62K)

Im new an english So many words give me the struggling time. My dismay when I finished your post. Because your info is weak and I wasted my own time, and your time to, Dont enjoy life my man, Dont make this thread if your reason is pointless or doesnt EXIST. Dont be offended because its how life goes, think about it

Becuase they dont believe in abortion. They think a fetus is a fucking human LMFAO

from too many years of dealing with repub-libertarian fairy tales and having to always fix the economy after they have destroyed it. You're welcome. Pic related.

Attached: redniggers.png (602x442, 303K)

All those soy products they ingest has lowered not just their testosterone but also their intelligence.

Why are you posting Hilary memes in 2019 lol

Because liberalism died years ago and the party is now run by non-intellectual children

All of you americans are

windmill cancer and hamberders

All libtards moms smoked cigarettes during pregnancy ......and didn't vaccinate

They're not, they're pretty smart, they just need to keep importing illegals and they'll win every election forevermore. Just by virtue of arguing for open borders they get the Hispanic vote that proceeds to increase every election cycle essentially feeding itself until they're the majority or at least a significant part of the population along with african americans that they'll ensure democrat hegemony. It's why they want amnesty, its why they want to give illegals the right to vote (wtf?) and it's why they're arguing for open borders.

This is what politics are in the 21st century, importing your voter base when the people don't vote for you.

that was perhaps the funniest english I've ever read.

Evil
Retarded

Choose one

I love this argument because it shows how out of touch you are. You cry about the electoral college and the answer is right in front of you.
Anyway, manufacturing is how the Midwest/south survive and the Dems like to let jobs to to Mexico/Asia.
Nice Californian average iq of 95.5 though. Must've really been unlucky in the genetic lottery to not put that together.

because most of them are women

Not the guy you are replying too, what the fuck is your point..?

>I love this argument because it shows how out of touch you are.

Explain please.

Attached: 9eyk5pajp0q21.jpg (590x523, 52K)

Still waiting user.

Attached: Buffalo-Trump.jpg (1440x1440, 287K)

Why are trumptards....?

Look at trans people. They are literally unable to accept reality.

op is a fag.
pass it on

Republicans actually believe illegals vote in elections.

US government is openly overthrowing other countries and you retards are arguing liberal vs. conservative lol

They believe they vote illegally in elections and they skew public funding data by being counted in the census. The census skew nets states with high illegal count more federal money.

If they conducted an investigation into that instead of a pointless one against Trump you'd find out that you are wrong, again. So far, no collusion, no obstruction and a pending investigation into illegal spying on the Trump campaign. You lose again libtards.

Vlad the butcher piss all over your country and you thank him?
This is either retarded or part of a bet-

hey, you are right! We want to see that waste of money as soon as possible so we can sue the angry dems, Mueller and crooked hillary! Why They aren't releasing that sham report? Wait, why is turtleface and retard "libertarian" blocking it?
WHATS GOING ON? THE GLOBALIST LIBTARDS INFILTRATED THE GOP?

Mentally retarded? No.
Evil? Getting there.

You sound angry but just accept that, one, the report will be released and the initial assessment of the report will be validated, two, there will be a punishment for the illegal spying. You are better to just shut your mouth and move on so your emotions don't continue to get rattled.

If you ever wonder what a Liberal is up to. Just listen to what they're accusing someone else of doing.

Attached: 48383037_518835251954341_1414214472943271936_n.jpg (887x959, 93K)

>Posts political threads on Yea Forums
>Calls someone else retarded
Division is unamerican, propoganda cuck

They have. We even have Democrats talking openly about having them vote. Hell look at all the states that are desperately trying to get them Drivers Licenses...

>Don't be so ignorant.

Attached: 50646898_10217672286508495_4057450454865412096_n.jpg (480x493, 56K)

>Politicians lie and cheat
This is literally nothing new at all user.. all of them on all sides do. No one should be amazed by any of it.

>70 year long nemesis with whom we've been fighting proxy and cold wars non stop.
>Still has conflicting political interests and still fighting for resources and political control of middle eastern and african powers.
>Has ambitions of expansion but the US and NATO stands in their way..

>Very clearly favours one US political party and undermines and exposes to the other to secure the election in their favour.
>You believe voting for our enemys favourite party is a good idea.
I don't think it's the liberals who are retarded m8

Yeah? I suppose you "heard" about that happening somewhere? Trump "hears" about things a lot too.... like windmill cancer. If you've got some reputable sources I'd love to see your evidence of illegals voting in numbers large enough do change any election results. I must be ignorant... because I can't find any. Please, help this poor liberal be less ignorant oh wise Republican.

Enjoy fanning the flames of war you moron.

>evidence of illegals voting in numbers large enough

Do you want evidence of what I'm saying or do you want to push your fucking retarded BS?

>including the NYSE and Holleywood
sweet! let's skew some more

Notice how the Liberal always want you to prove their point. Not yours.

when you think about it, playing dumb has actually worked fairly well for them.

We could do something like a blockchain voting system, all the tech is open source and you could fund it with US dollars to verify. That would stop the ability to rig elections though so liberals are vehemently opposed to the idea that you could see a SSN coupled with who they actually voted for so one SSN could only vote once and they could publicly look up if their vote was cast correctly and confirm it. Nope we can't do that, that would make it impossible to rig elections.

Good try, rooskies!
Do you think he'll talk or protect the GRU?

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\8qeq9Xn

--fc

Attached: file 3.gif (920x690, 822K)

Attached: 6dd05ec0-92ac-11e4-a007-013b81d94029_Screen-Shot-2015-01-02-at-1-22-32-PM.png (404x570, 335K)

Gay men should be allowed to love whoever they like and not forced to be with women.

Straight men are transphobe if they won't date men who dress as women.

Yall postin in a troll thread.

the kid's about as smart as his mom

Women need feminsim because women are equal to men in these modern times.

Support sharia law that oppresses women like it's 1400 years ago

All races and religions should be treated equally

Fuck the patriarchy and fuck straight white men

I'm sure you have no clue as to what goes into those figures, which, by the way, are far, far out of date, you should really find a more pertinent table. 60% of the Federal expenditures that go into making those calculations are Social Security and Medicare, so the older a state's population the more they're getting back, AND they're not working like they did so money being sent to Washington is way down as well.

What?

exactly.

Being gay is just a fetish

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\8qeq9Xn

l-al

Attached: file 12.jpg (1200x1600, 209K)