>I FUCKING DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW
>develop new relationship:
>>> exgf will be crying and I know I love her
>>> new 19yo will be new and we all know what that means
>leave new 19yo and keep trying being with exgf as I'm sure she loves me
>>>I dont know if this will work again
>>>new 19yo will be dissapointed and I dont wanna hurt her

>pic rel for attention: exgf

I need your advise, and to figure out what to do now to hurt anyone.

Attached: 1529237886033.jpg (688x1605, 202K)

sorry for my english as I'm in hurry and I'm not native speaker, help me friends

Stop playing multiple girls if you don't want to hurt someone. Don't involve the 19 year old. You're gonna fuck that person up too

I'm tired with trying with exgf, and 19yo is soooo tempting... slim, cute af, tiny redhead.. But I feel I don't wanna hurt exgf. But now I can't even tell exgf what happened

how old are u? 26 or 31?
With 19y old exclude long term ( marry, co-living relationship ).

Why do u always end up with ex?
because of love, sex or can't find nobody to fuck?

You are lying to yourself, you don't love your ex. At least not enough for a long lasting future

Sounds like a really toxic relationship. You guys clearly don't trust each other, since you guys cheat and flirt with others behind each other's back. Also, you're developing feelings for another girl, so that would mean you're losing feelings for your ex. It's hard to break things, but you both will be better off going your seperate ways

now I'm 28. She says things as she is very ready for long relationship. I end up with ex because I have feelings for her and I know she loves me and we could build marriage someday.. I never had problems with finding fuck, sex with her is fine, it fulfills my needs. That 19yo would move in to me if I want, she is totally amused with me (self-high-five)

I had that thought, but I don't wanna make her cry, and I promised (when I took her from her previous bf) that everything will be fine..
How to tell her? What is your advice?

Stay with EX and fuck 19old meanwhile.
enjoy breaking that young slut. You just need a lover.

shameless self-bump

Just fuck the 2 year expired loli

what you have with the old one is broken, and will never be good again. She will always think you are cheating if you are out.
Break it off and try out the 19yo, you might a chance of building something with her. Also, 19yo - they are fucking tight, and probably wants to try everything.
Take the 19yo, since what you have with the other is already over, it is just a matter of how long before you both realize it.

... also post a pic of 19yo for comparison

I think you're right. I'll try to cut off from ex. Advice how to do it best and painless?
Dont have any, I'd post if I had

>I think you're right. I'll try to cut off from ex. Advice how to do it best and painless?
no good advice, would just sit her down and tell her you are sorry but you feel that she wont ever get over the fact that you cheated, and that you are sorry that you ruined it.
(make it all your fault).
Dont tell her about the new girl, and try to wait at least a month or so before anyone that will tell her finds out, if possible.
god speed - and get me some fucking pics of the 19yo, i need to see... (married for 10 years here....)

Thanks,I'll do that. But I'm sure that when I'll tell her thats its over and all my fault she will cry and say that we'll be fine, we just need time etc.

how long since you cheated ? just tell her that it has been x months and she still is keeping it over your head and you cant take it anymore.

It's been 4 months now

that is long enough, just tell her what i wrote and that it is not fair to any of you

Moar pics of exgf plz

Simple resolution, break up with the whore who cheated on you first. Erase her from your life and continue to pursue a new and healthy relationship with 19 year old.

Thanks bro

oiuhj

Girl A

Attached: tumblr_pktmus3Mts1tdhimpo1_540.jpg (320x320, 7K)

Then dumb the fucking bitch. You say you're in love with her but you're going behind her back you dopey cunt. All you came to this thread for was reassurance that it's okay to cheat on your current gf. Grow some balls and dumb her and then you can sleep with whoever you want guilt free.

Dump*

NEVER LET YOUR WOMAN BE IN CONTACT WITH AN EX! NEVER

??

you are welcome, hey id love to hear how it ends if you got kik?

Leave yours

sure, BlackTributes

OP, never do second chances. It always ends badly. You shouldn't have ever gotten back with the ex. There are plenty of other girls out there. Tell her you don't love her and that you never want to see her again.

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\8qeq9Xn

--ff

Attached: file 6.jpg (850x1192, 107K)