Do you guys really shower that often? I mean...

Do you guys really shower that often? I mean, some people even forget to eat and you are trying to tell me that they clean therselfs every 2 days max? wtf

Attached: 61LFYuJEpIL._SL1313_.jpg (1313x1012, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dermadoctor.com/blog/oily-skin/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I shower once daily. You're fucking disgusting

I shower four times a day, any less is subhuman grade

Everyday. .. sick if you dont..

Attached: 1551422310807.jpg (600x800, 49K)

I haven't showered or bathed since September
get on my level

Every other day is optimal for people with normal activity levels

Twice a day. Mostly in the morning when I wake up and before evening. I only wash my hair once a day though.

Reason is simple. First shower because you were sleeping you disgusting fuck.

Second shower because you need to be clean off excessive sebum and whatever poop/piss you have on your genital area you digsusting Jewish waste of life.

Besides, women like the smell of soap. Ways better than that cologne or perfume

why would you have poop or piss on your genital area? Don't you know how to wipe? And also I shower like once a week.

Every day that I work. Days off are optional.

Every 2 days is fine,
showering every day can actually be unhealthy for your skin

I havent showered in 2 years. I get my hair washed when i get a haircut. And if im a out to get laid ill get a loofa and soak it with water and soap and scrub my balls. I dont stink honestly but i do also use an excessive amount of deodorant

Shower in the morning is literally the only time you need to shower. If you sweat excessively during the day, take a shower or at least change clothes when you get home. People that exclusively that showers at night and skip morning showers are disgusting. You sweat while you sleep and your hair just gets greasy again after you sleep. TAKE A SHOWER WHEN YOU WAKE UP AND WHEN YOU GO TO SLEEP TO AVOID BEING SMELLY.

I shower everyday and brush my teeth twice a day. I do forget to eat though

Then you stink, you filthy unhygienic fuck.

>You sweat while you sleep and your hair just gets greasy again after you sleep
The same thing happens throughout the day einstein.
If you sweat excessively during the night then yea, shower in the morning.
If you don't sweat excessively at night then wash your face in the morning and you can shower in the evening.
user above has no idea what he's talking about and can take his pseudoscience and eat a penis.
T. morning showerer

100 years ago the average person bathed once a year.

I shower when my balls start to feel sweaty, about every other day. Wash my hair every other shower. Wash my ass every time I take a shit, which is daily.

Every 2 weeks, 3 weeks when I'm fucked, I remember I didn't shower for 47 days in prison until I faked my shower for a pack of cigs.

Once daily for maintenance.
More often if there's a need, like after sport.

Most days I shower morning and night. The nighttime one is a quickie with no hair wash.

I shower every day
wash hair every other day (it's shoulder lenght so I can't really wash it every day)
wash with soap every three days
I found that I stink may much if I use soap every day instead of every third day, guess it has to do with acido-basic bacterial flora on the skin or something

Body everyday, hair with product twice a week (more just makes your hair dry).
I heard you could even limit bodywash to every two days for better skin, but I just feel dirty if I skip it.

For fuck fests of course: after every cumshot without product.

This

What it is is y'all fell for the soap Jew. Soap strips the oils from your skin and shampoo strips it from your hair, so you gotta buy lotion and conditioner, but that makes you an oily fuck and you gotta keep steam cleaning your furniture and washing your sheets. You buy more and more detergent, your sheets get all crispy, so you gotta buy fabric softener and dryer sheets. Your steam cleaner sets up with mold and you have to buy bleach.

Everything you buy is designed to sell you something else.

Thank you, skin produces natural oils that help protect now you shouls clean your ass balls and hairy pits mate but the every part every day that ain't healthy

i shower like 4 times a week
my mom once
dad like 2
little sister 2

Please tell me this is a windup

Well this probably explains why this board is full of virgins

the average person ate clean whole foods and got exercise evryday. that helps with not naturally smelling like human garbage

Exactly my point

Everyday before work. Maybe more.

NO IT ISNT THAT WAS MY POINT YOU CUNT FUCK YOU

Nah bro, I stole it

annon, please speak proper English.

Attached: DZe4IxVXkAEyCmS.jpg (599x510, 44K)

No I see what happened, I made 2 posts I didnt link together, I agree with you and you're exactly right, we gotta make money and maintain all the bullshit needed to fix the other shit we bought, so we don't have time to grow our own food, we gotta buy garbage food and it also adds to the problem.

Everything you buy

I’m sure great clips loves you.

>therselfs
You know, proper, basic English really isn't any more difficult than showering daily...

I take 2 showers every day minimum:
-One in the morning to wake me up, shave, and get my blood moving
-Another at night after gym/work

Anything less and I feel dirty and can't function properly.

I clean myself twice a day, once when i wake up and once after i've worked out.
I eat once a day.

You sound like you don't know that other people do things diffrently.

This is like a smoker saying he can't smell the smoke on himself, so it must not exist.

I work in construction so I don't get in bed without a shower

>with normal activity levels
You mean sedentary with no exercise of any kind? That might be normal but that is far from a healthy.

why do you sweat so much when you sleep? Also, my bed is clean, i dont get greasy hair in one night you dirty fuck.

Same. When theres something important like a job interview, press conference etc. i make an exception and shower in the morning regardless of when the last shower was. Other than that abt 3-4 times a week

I shower once a day everyday. The only time I might skip it is on a Sunday where I’m literally doing nothing, and even then at the end of the day I feel gross

Jesus whats wrong with all you people showering more than once a day?!?! Even daily is very unhealthy. If you dont work in construction or some other physical job you really should step it down! Even then twice a day is too much.

Quads check em

Quads of truth

shower Everyday you disgusting pig

I shower once in the morning when I get up. Get that sleep smell off of me. Then, shower when I get home from work or just after supper. Anything less and you deserve to be an incel faggots

>wash your face
i shower anywhere from once to 4 times a day depending on what i'm doing that day but i never wash my face, same goes for feet. i wash my face under shower and feet get washed just by being there

after work- shower, after gym-shower after fucking-shower.... now we know what you doing all day.

I try to shower daily, but yeah, eating gets forgotten when the depression kicks in.

Enjoy your dead skin buildup.

Attached: 1456399151436.gif (200x200, 72K)

About ever 2-3 days. Daily only if I work out. Twice a day is too excessive.

if you're depressed keeping yourself clean everyday will help a lot I know it takes a lot of effort when you're in the depression pit but just because you're in the pit doesn't mean you have to lie down in it

Attached: 1553864420231.jpg (400x523, 13K)

but its so comfy user

Have You Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

quick wash morning and evening is enough, i only shower when i have to go outside which happens like twice a month

I go months without showering, usually only when I want to shave my butt hair. Just clean my butt immediately after getting shit on it, change my clothes, bedding pillow towel, clean my pits and apply deodorant before I go out.

Well, it actually is?

Found the monoglot.

lies

Used to take an hour shower, every night. It's probably the same as showering thrice in a day for a normal scrub. Now i'm down to ~20 minutes, including shaving in the shower like a madman

Dirty ameribetus faggots. Install a bidet in your house And wash you balls and asshole after every shit. This will cutdown on smells.
>shit naked so poop smell won't linger on clothes.

Attached: 1552128687162.jpg (960x1280, 199K)

just put lotion on after you shower retard. then no one needs to be around your musk you disgusting human

Many americans don't even wash their butts in the shower. They just shampoo their hair and assume that cleans everything.

>get laid
yeah right.
and just because you can't smell yourself doesn't mean that you don't reek.

doomer here, every month

that's strange. American's smell a lot less like piss than the french.

this

adamn knows differently says otherwise, its ok to not to shower every day,, in fact it could be bad for you.

Haven't showered in over a week.

I never forget to eat, shower or masturbate

>you have to buy soap
The soap jew can have his annual $50 if it means I don't get food poisoning and smell like pajeet.

>$50
Someone doesn't know about Dr. Bronner's

Every morning dude it's not that hard

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\8qeq9Xn

--ec

Attached: file 3.gif (920x690, 822K)

this

/thread

This is what it should be for everyone.

this. If I dont do yard work or work out I'll sometimes take a friday morning shower and not shower again until monday morning, thats maybe one weekend a month. Otherwise if I get sweaty or am going out I shower.

It's self necessitating. Stimulates extra sebum production and leaves void temporarily filled by the smelliest bacteria that feast on the sebum. I can guarantee you smell worse after 16 hours than I do after 16 days. Just ask your dad.

Thisssss

no. It's mostly genetic.

source: dermadoctor.com/blog/oily-skin/

You could be a one in a million person who doesn't need to shower every 1-2 days, but I'm betting you just smell like shit and have gotten used to it.