Scientists actually believe there are multiple universes and timelines

>scientists actually believe there are multiple universes and timelines
No there is one of each and it is constant.
There is no time travel
There are no alternative universes

Attached: 0947f4527eb06ef5809d5a1dfa228488ccc13a43efed4d32a51159e71c09ac49.jpg (625x625, 36K)

I can’t tell if this is bait
But:
If you disagree with these things and have mathematical proof to the contrary I’d love to see it

words don't exist

Yeah. I feel the same way

Nigger we can't say with any definitive certainty what there is or isn't.
We can't even make it to the next planet over, either of them, much less out of our home system, and can't even see if there's any edge to the universe let alone where we are in it.
Our hubris about what we're positive of is unmatched.

So where is your fact to your statement. See? You dumb nigger just say something you cant back up wtf moron?

Sage im out complete retard OP

You good sir, speak the truth. There is only One life. One Universe or “God” if you want. It includes everything that exists and ever will or ever has. If there are “other universes” it has to share the same consciousness so therefore it’s not separate. If you time travel, what consciousness would you use? You would have to bring everyone and everything back or forth with you which would negate the possibility entirely

Where the fuck is your "fact"?

Enjoy your trip bro, but maybe stay off teh interwebz until you sober up.

It's not fact. It's a theory. May never be provable, but it's not unprovable either.
OP's is exactly as unprovable as theirs. However, we're not tenured & paid to sit around & think up these kinds of theories. Better all around to just stick to what we can actually see & interact with & definably prove.
Which is kind of bad news for the religious.

>No there is one of each and it is constant
>reeee

>There is no time travel
You're doing it right now.

>There are no alternative universes
Citation needed.

there are many things, you can not wrap your mind around like
> what's inside a black hole?
> what was before the big bang?
> how come mass and energy are equivalent?

There is so many things we dont know yet and probably we will never see the whole picture.
Accept that our escape into religion.

Aye tripping has opened my eyes a bit. This is solidly true however

>It's all black on the inside

Attached: 1546300496251.gif (270x252, 971K)

You be wrong

ok, you r making fun.

But some people think a black hole could spawn another universe (or universes) on the "other side".

since by definition a black hole is a singularity where our known laws of physics dont apply, any speculation is allowed.

I'm aware of the theory of relations between black holes & white holes, I just wanted to bant because "it's all pink on the inside".

You know what's beautiful? Retardless of you being a, your argument is still correct until proven otherwise.

>Retardless

Attached: 05247635041.jpg (660x720, 35K)

>The joke

Attached: Yes.jpg (900x1200, 210K)

I use to think alternative universes was kind of a kooky idea. The more I thought about it though it makes more sense than one definitive one with very defined rules but not much established about why the rules are there or why they don't work sometimes. I dislike the God argument since I think God put the rules in place for a reason and I doubt he just did it arbitrarily or in a way that would be completely not understandable. Having an alternative or multiple universes means maybe the rules are different there but effect the ones here, and that just sounds a lot more reasonable to me than throwing my hands up and saying it's not understandable and probably never will be.

>scientists actually believe

Scientists don't "believe" anything. They accept, based on the preponderance of evidence.

Multiple universes are just ideas based on precedent. Scientists don't refer to them as hypotheses or theories, because they aren't.

Time travel has been proven possible, it's just not feasible.

>proven

lmao

Attached: 1452357582561.jpg (400x343, 10K)

So my choice is: believe trained scientists, or believe an anonymous shitposter on Yea Forums who has a hunch.

Well, that is a stumper.

Actually, I think the "multiple universe" theory is kinda garbage, it assumes that human beings somehow make decisions on their own instead of being a reactive to the world around them, but time travel is indeed possible

Fucking dip shit.

There are multiple timelines and dimensions that are one and the same. They run all in the same space and time as us. Right now in my moms basement there are infinite versions of the same events all happening at the same time and when you imagine something as a what if, that is our highly evolved brains tapping in to the Over laying dimensions and time lines. Like when you imagine yourself fucking Kendal Jenner you are looking into an alternate reality where she would fuck your fagaloon ass.

Your imagination is like your dreams that our possibly induced by natural chemicals like DMT from your pineal gland (or third eye) the same chemical in fact found in hallucinogenics. Some of which played a key part in our evolution separating ourselves from animals that lack imagination and information keeping to our level (see stoned apr theory)

Basically you are a drugged up ape tapping into multiple dimensions, like the one where you not a complete faggot.

21st century schizoid man

No multiple but one of each? The fuck you on user

The universe is a donut

The government know all of this and are equally in touch with multiple dimensions and timelines through the use of drugs they take from us.

They want us dumbed down and at war with one another while they continue to evolve their plains and 4d chess the fuck out of us.

They make us mock all religions and drug users or anyone who knows this, this is how shilling started. The third eye mythology is seen as woo woo mystecism instead of the genius metaphor it has always been.

If there is a singular dimension you can’t explore then you are no more than a dumb animal for he government ...a sheep.

Wake up peep (people and sheep)

>it doesn't make sense to me so it can't be true

You proposed an argument so it's your job to bring facts to support it. Nobody can prove there is and nobody has claimed there is for sure. You're the one speaking in absolutes

Can you craft a proper argument?

This.