I hope none of you are saying mean things on the Internet

I hope none of you are saying mean things on the Internet.

Attached: p027ahq31gr21.png (653x641, 446K)

>be 28
>going to a restaurant
>ordering a pizza pie
>i said no ansjovis wtf
>girl says sorry i say is ok
>eat pizza pie while lying
>go outside wait till restaurant closes
>walk up to girl call her a bitch
>yelling I SAID NO ANSJOVIS CUNT
>punch her repeatedly in the left eye
>shit stars bleeding she yells "whyyyy whyyyyy"
>take her head and place it above my cock
>let blood pour on cock
>shove it in her mouth NOW SUCK IT
>manager comes out yells WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING
>grab my pistol and blast him twice
>then blast girl in skull with my cock inside her mouth
>let blood pour all over my cock
>feels good man
>escape and go home
>masturbate with her blood still on my cock

i believe you

You don’t own me

Yeah but that's in the England - the second most cucked place on the planet next to Sweden.

>oi m8 - u got a loicense for that twitter guv?

Attached: british-teeth.jpg (252x250, 9K)

>High Court battle
Kek, England again, land of blatant bullshit being "part & parcel".
The day this shit starts happening in the US (to only cis white males, of course) is the day shtf.

Niggers tongue my anus

>second
You sure about that m8? Stockholm doesn't have cameras on every street corner or knife bins. It basically just has feminazis (like America) and mudslimes (like everywhere else in Europe).

god i love my country...
yes lads! arrest those white males for saying a no-no word to some transcuck online!

The difference is England's government pressures the fuck out of their (white native) people from all angles at once while they largely just accept it, whereas Sweden's native population undoes the government's pants, pulls out its dick, and BEGS them to fuck them in the ass.

Europe just dead set on giving up. Long gone are the days of the British Empire. It’s almost like you cut your balls off, planted them on the eastern shores of North America and are now just a hollow shell of your former being.

A whole culture destroyed and the people so complacent.

but why user?

Seriously, I think as a Jew, I'd be happier in Turkey than in England. the SJW are pure cancer and they have infected europe.

Yeah I think that makes England the cuck, and Sweden is just a huge indulgent faggot.

You know I sometimes wonder how things would go down in an alternate history where faggots went with violent resistance like the IRA and thought of their rights as "come and take them" instead of "please may I have them". Why can't gay men actually act like men?

>as a Jew
Gee, I wonder how the SJWs became so cancerous & ubiquitous in the first place?
And why there's none in or around Israel?

Attached: 0145827420541.gif (220x162, 63K)

Because you're conflating leftist Jews with regular Jews. The leftists are garbage, Jewish or not.

If the first amendment gets taken away, the second amendment will take it back. The founding fathers were geniuses.

>you're conflating leftist Jews with regular Jews
>as if the leftist ones aren't the vastly overwhelming majority
Are you an actual Israelite, or just a larper jew?

Assault twitters should be banned and their owners locked up

While I've read one place that says 70% of american Jews are leftist, this hasn't been my experience. Literally all of my relatives who either live in Israel or who are american support Trump, completely anti SJW, etc. etc. I've encountered leftist Jews and in all honesty, they just seem like regular leftists you see in university. Being Jewish is a cultural identity, not a religious one.

The religious Jews all support Trump. If anybody asks why Trump supports Jews and vice versa, yet hates Western Europe, loves Putin/Russia, Eastern Bloc (besides Ukraine), Italy, etc. is because they think muzzies are scum and they understand the necessity of preserving national identity.

I think in the next few years, what you'll see is the bifurcation of Jews. The leftist Jews will become atheist and continue their mental retardation and the rest of the Jews will become much more conservative.

Nah I just repost memes. Nobody´s going to ´expose´ me for a joke.

Attached: trumpcnn.gif (380x208, 902K)

Well, we do call him Zion Don for a reason.

how did you not shoot your dick through the skull

>the dick is imaginary.

this is why i only go on Yea Forums.
you faggots know how to take a joke.

>non american
my care is nonexistent

> never pulled it out
> too short to matter