How do I let a girl off easy? I thought that I liked her, she was cool at first...

How do I let a girl off easy? I thought that I liked her, she was cool at first, but we haven't even met yet and she's already giving me a constant headache with her neediness. Like, I told her I wanna take things slow because it gives me anxiety, she lives a lil ways away and I haven't said fuck it I'm gonna go see her yet because I kind of expected this despite her telling me my worries were unfounded. Basically, she lives with her parents, doesn't work, spends all day masturbating and looking at memes, doesn't go to school, and pretty much tells me that I'm her savior and that everything in her life is awful but me. Despite having zero responsibilities, obligations or aspirations, her life is supposedly awful and I'm the only reason she's clinging to life. Not a word of this before we started flirting and talking about a possible relationship, I even told her I wouldn't date her until we met, and yet she's already referring to me as her boyfriend to anyone that asks.

What do Yea Forums? Just man up and drop her? I'm almost afraid she'll harm herself, but I didn't lead her on, she knows about my apprehensions. Help me out

>inb4 two bullets to the back of the head

Attached: 1548826359777.jpg (125x114, 3K)

Leeèeaaavvveee

That bitch is gonna be a huge burden on you

Tell her ur gay

considering this. might legit delete all my social media to avoid her at this point but I know she'll still find a way to stalk me and guilt trip me about it
I know bro, I feel so guilty and like, I haven't even put my dick in her yet and she's already fucking crazy about me

really?

Attached: 1423967561658.jpg (800x705, 111K)

Set her up with a pal and detail him on your situation

Tell her you need an open relationship.

just stop, okay? i'm dumping your ass

Depends if she does things for you that she doesnt do normally, like if you ask her to clean up does she do it? If shes willing to work there is a chance for improvement, takes work but people always are

If she bitchs or just flat wont do it then fuck her, thats an anchor around your neck that only getting head every hour of every day could possibly make up for

that seems like a douche move and most of my bros are either in relationship or like me and don't want to be in one
she would freak the fuck out, I'm better off just ignoring her than to suggest that tbh she's legit said she'll beat a girl up if she even looks at me. how tf did it even come to this, went from you're cute send me a pic to, if that bitch even talks to you I'll wreck her shit, even had to stop her from antagonizing other women on my social media, she's legit insane and might murder me if she knew my actual address

if she doesnt know where you live, just fuck her, then leave her. You may as well get a root out of the headache. If she knows where you live, just leave her. Tell her you found someone else, just cut her off. There is no easy way to dump someone. If you want to try to help her, tell her that her being so needy and not having anything else going on in her life is what made you move on, if she has any sense she will take it as a wakeup call to do something.

whose ass?

Truth spoken.

we don't live together, basically she says she wants to move in with me, wants to skip the casual dating phase and I haven't even committed to a relationship yet. every time she complains about her folks I tell her to go to school or get a job and she legit either doesn't respond to it at all, or changes the subject and asks why I'm being so mean
she hasn't been to my place so I could for sure use her for sex if I wanted, I just am legit afraid of getting closer to her

Attached: 1548071026126.jpg (969x660, 43K)

Green text a summary in six months of how this goes if she doesn't kill you OP. She make for a legendary screen capture.

Drop her.
Find someone independent.
You may think you’re in charge because she needs you...
Bullshit.
Find a real female with a good job and some self worth

"Accidentally" fuck her too deeply, hitting her cervix
>Ow fuck god damn it that hurts
>Sorry babe, it's just that you're too hot and I can't help myself
Few hundred times and she should be battered enough to leave you, without you having to answer to the cops

Yeah, no, I'm not some beta incel that has to date the first girl that gives him attention. There's no way at this point this is going to last that long, trying to find a way out and figured it would be a good idea to talk to some anons about my options
You're right, I really don't know how to land that plane without burning some shit up, there's no easy way to just tell her I dont want a relationship when I literally already have, more than once and she just refuses to listen to anything I say

the fuck is wrong with you

kill her and bury her carcass in the woods.

yeah I'll get right on that, would much rather have a lil girlfriend in prison

Tell her that she's moving waay too fast in the relationship and for that, you don't want to continue anymore. She needs to learn what she did wrong. Don't just cut contacts without saying anything. Tell her the truth and then leave, no matter how hard she begs. No matter how hard she quilt trips.. And if she threatens suicide, tell her that it's her choice to make and not your responsibility.

I agree, I don't want that on my conscience but at the same time I'm not her dad and her life is not my responsibility, she's over 21, she makes her own choices. She's legit gaslighting me into taking care of her, like I'm a guy and don't give much credence to that shit, but that's what she's doing

This. OP, you know what to do. Start banging away.

Attached: Salute.jpg (962x643, 138K)

I've had one ex that turned out to be a schizophrenic. Threatened with suicide if i dump her. Saying that it's not my responsibility and she can do what she wants with her life, is the way i ended it. After 6 years, i heard that she went into drugs and started hanging out with 3 guys who fuck her while taking turns. Not my problem. Bullet dodged. Like i said, it's not your burden to bear. 90% of the suicide threat girls end up bluffing

Drop her through a fucking table

Attached: 200-2.gif (353x200, 1.42M)

thank you for sharing your knowledge with me brother, makes me feel less like an asshole

Don't mention it. We're Yea Forumsros after all.

The trick is to be confident and non emotional. It might help to think you're a lawyer who's just doing he's job or something.

It's hard to be standing there and watching a girl cry her eyes out or raging or threatening to do something to herself. You just need to be completely non emotional and confident. Tell it like it is and handle it properly the first time.

Might help to be honest. It's not worth to give her "second chances" if she tries to weasel out of it by saying she'll change or something.

They don't.

Make a choice to leave her and stick with it no matter what.

Post pics of her OP!

thanks bro, best advice so far itt

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\vvftDyy

--au

Attached: file 21.jpg (836x1192, 373K)

so organize to fuck her somewhere else, a motel, back seat of your car. Just dont let her find out where you live. Crazy bitches man.