>have a crush on a girl lets call her "A"
>"A" has a boyfriend
>"A" sets me up with her sister lets call her "B"
>i go with "B" for a week while at the same time i develop feelings for "A"
>almsot sleep with "A"
>break up with "B"
>tell "A" i have feelings for her at party after she bangs her boyfriend
>tell her i need to take my distance because this is making me feel bad
>"A" tells me she has feelings but they are not that strong, she's jealous when i talk to other women but we can't be together
>go out for drinks with "B" just to relax
>end up sleeping with "B"
>"A" sends me a message mad saying that i shouldn't play with her sisters emotions like that etc..

I don't know what to do, what the fuck should i do?

Attached: 1544360579925.jpg (374x447, 17K)

You should take female hormoine pills and dress like a trap . With cat ears . Then let me and my niggas run a train on you homie. no homo

Attached: Screenshot_20190323-154615~2.png (1432x1047, 730K)

Are you ok?

Attached: 1541792672615.gif (300x300, 1.5M)

Bump

bumping

So no trap ? Ok

Attached: Screenshot_20190310-014804~2.png (1080x1072, 592K)

yeah, no, sorry.

I think you'll find answers you seek in these lyrics:

>You know I thug em, fuck em, love em, leave em
>Cause I don't fuckin' need em
>Take em out the hood, keep em lookin' good
>But I don't fuckin' feed em
>First time they fuss I'm breezin'
>Talkin' bout, "What's the reasons?"
>I'm a pimp in every sense of the word, bitch
>Better trust than believe em
>In the cut where I keep em
>'Til I need a nut, 'til I need to beat the guts
>Then it's, beep beep and I'm pickin' em up
>Let em play with the dick in the truck
>Many chicks want to put Jigga fist in cuffs
>Divorce him and split his bucks
>Just because you got good head, I'm a break bread
>So you can be livin' it up? Shit I
>Parts with nothin', y'all be frontin'
>Me give my heart to a woman?
>Not for nothin', never happen
>I'll be forever mackin'
>Heart cold as assassins, I got no passion
>I got no patience
>And I hate waitin'
>Hoe get yo' ass in
>And let's ride, check em out now

>be 28
>going to a restaurant
>ordering a pizza pie
>i said no ansjovis wtf
>girl says sorry i say is ok
>eat pizza pie while lying
>go outside wait till restaurant closes
>walk up to girl call her a bitch
>yelling I SAID NO ANSJOVIS CUNT
>punch her repeatedly in the left eye
>shit stars bleeding she yells "whyyyy whyyyyy"
>take her head and place it above my cock
>let blood pour on cock
>shove it in her mouth NOW SUCK IT
>manager comes out yells WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING
>grab my pistol and blast him twice
>then blast girl in skull with my cock inside her mouth
>let blood pour all over my cock
>feels good man
>escape and go home
>masturbate with her blood still on my cock

>>masturbate with her blood still on my cock
Hmm

bumping

Source?

Just keep banging her sister if she's hot. Otherwise move on. This is what women do, so you just do what men do. Don't let "A" fuck with you like that. She gets jealous. What a bitch.

cut off benis. Shoot dog. shit pant

Her sister moves away anyways, i think i will move on, it's weird to be jealous knowing nothing will be between us, i mean she has a boyfriend.

Me and girl "A" hanged out a lot, we found out we had a lot in common, she had a big fight with her boyfriend and while drunk told me she's just looking for a way out of the relationship, she enjoys it but feels bad at the same time.
I tried to comfort her but something clicked between us, we both make each other very happy, we already shared those feelings.
We're also in our early 20's so not in highschool, thanks for your insight though, i did take my time and distance but she restarted the conversation after i got with her sister, and i feel like i owe her an apology.

You don't owe her an apology. Don't apologize. If anything she owes you one. Flirting with you while she has a boyfriend then not dumping him for you is rough. She might have just wanted you to push her to it though, but if they have an okay relationship that's not cool either. Anyways even if you feel guilty I don't think that apologizing is the right move, unless you're going to do it while reminding her of what she's done to put you in this position. It's not fair to you to shoulder the blame. Her sister wanted you, she got you.

Thanks man, girl "A" was my bestfriend and i would hate to break that relationship, we enjoy each others company so much i treat her like my sister, but i get it i'll be sure to tell her that i got wrong signals and it hurt me a lot.

Shitty artist

You sound just like one of my best friends honestly. Try not to concede too much. I get you don't want to damage the friendship, but there is ground to be gained here, not lost. In a few ways. You probably didn't get the "wrong signals". She just sent you those signals and didn't want you to act on them. She might have been testing you, or fucking with you, or it has nothing to do with you and she was just seeing if she'd prefer to break up with her boyfriend and be single again.

>but there is ground to be gained here, not lost. In a few ways
Elaborate?

He means make her feel guilty and she'll fuck you

Pretty much. Doesn't even have to be right away. Play it right and you could have a free pass later.

You think it's possible?
We got very close together to the point of cuddling when watching movies/series etc..
Do you think i should talk to her about what happened recently and then go cold turkey for a while or try to jump straight back into how we were before?

You're asking many questions

Not him but yeah that'll work

>>shit stars bleeding she yells "whyyyy whyyyyy"
legit lost.

Yeah..

Checked

bumping

last bump, thanks for everyone who replied anyways!

easy man, fuuck them both at the same time.

Attached: 1518753566130.jpg (420x420, 31K)

This is the only right choice

last minute +1 for not apologizing just insinuate that it was ultimately her fault

So you're "in love"(or smth like that) with A...
Why would u fuck with B?
That just doesnt make any sense

I was into "A", but she is has a boyfriend, she sent me a lot of signals and flirted with me a lot, i went out to clear my head when i went out with her sister just for some drinks, one thing let for another and we got laid.

Yup, only do that.

So ure not into A any longer?
Hows it going with her Sister?
Maybe B isnt that bad of a deal man. She seems to be enjoying time with u user

Tell A that she can fuck off, that bitch has zero rights to tell you what to do. If you want to bang her sister its your decision, she's fine with stringing you along for emotional support yet she dares to tell you what to do? I'd fuck B again just to spit in her face

>just to spit in her face
Literally spit in her face.

I get the idea. But that seems kinda unfair to B. Not trying to be bitchy like "tHiNk AbOuT Bs FeELieS" but think about them

I talked to B the day after and we both agreed that we can't see each other, she still has feelings for her ex of 5 years and is going to move out, and i am just not ready for a relationship at the moment, even with A i wouldn't want to be in a relationship but i do have feelings for her and seeing her with other men makes me feel bad.

Keep hate fucking her sister

The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

why? As long as you make it clear its only fucking its okay. Women do this shit all the time, A is fine with getting railed by another dude and simultaneously dares to tell you not fuck around with other girls. Just the fact that she doesnt leave her boyfriend yet is giving you all the signs, just means she doesnt want to be with you, she just like to have a secure way out if ''things go wrong''. She doesnt care about you, its all about having you under control, because god forbid you get pussy elsewhere. Fuck this, women always play these fucked up mind games.

>Fuck this, women always play these fucked up mind games.
You guys are too young, these words are words of wisdom.

I like the way you think

Checked for what newfag? Dubs are at the end only. Not any amount of number sequence. The only thing that matters is the end sequence of the post.

LRN2CHAN

I don't know who's the newfag here.

I have relatives from not so far back that were Nimibian tribesman. They happen to have fought lions just to become warriors. I don't know what you know about lions but they aren't like your average cat. I bet you would absolutely shit your...self if you ever saw a real life lion, especially if you were only holding a sharpened stick and you were naked. Come talk to me when some of your family members have gone on the Zambutu bibjano; A.K.A. the trial of life. Until you have done half the shit that they have maybe you shouldn't even talk to me like this. I know you think you're hard and shit but guess what pal, you aren't. Now go grow some Namibian genes and we'll talk about this shit for real.

Can you not

thread ended half an hour ago we can do what we want faggot

I'm OP and i'm still here!

that sounds like a you problem

And? You are a faggot, remember?

Attached: ThePsiioniic.gif (245x138, 1.03M)

Reported

Samefag and i can guarantee it.

no im just the one posting stupid copypasta i think thats the real OP

Asshole, this was my first post in this thread. It needed more HomeStuck.
GrandHighBoob FTW!

Attached: GrandHighBOOB.gif (500x473, 363K)

Ahem, good sir, if I may? STFU.

Attached: ForYou.png (2600x2088, 1024K)

bumping last time

soz for late response. I am not aware of the whole situation. if its clear that its just fucking i dont mind, hell its not even my buisness. maybe i just had a wrong situation in mind. nevermind me then lol. and y controlobsessed bitches are annoying.

Stop

You think too much

You from NZ?

You're annoying

samefag

Ight imma head out

YEAH FUCK OFF

Stay

do what feels right

honestly this

Sage in all fields, what are you 16?

Waiting for this