How do I leave my small town if im on probation for being black?

How do I leave my small town if im on probation for being black?

I have money

Attached: A794AA61-DBF5-4054-8DBE-1B464EE10885.png (817x920, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
youtube.com/watch?v=AH1OFoBfDRM&t=1625s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>on probation for being black
fuck off nigger no one wants you outside of your town

Try and get a job and save up some money. Also def stay out of more trouble.

I have money i just want to transfer my probation or find a lawyer that can get my shit changed to unsupervised

Already been on it for awhile no violations failed. Piss tests anything

Have you talked to your PO about wanting to move? I don't know what state your in but I know in CA they'll usually work with you if you have violated your probation.

*Haven't

I'm 99% positive you didn't actually dindu nuffin.

simple become Mexican

Yeah my first PO was letting my move and said no one cares and then he told me just to wait because I’m in a program to get all my charges reduced and i can after that

Then i got the biggest P.O. bitch in the building always pissed off about everything and my lawyer and people were saying oh you need a job down there you need proof of a job you need a place to stay plus job plus job plus verification of all of it to even try

So its stressing me the fuck out. I swear i have a curse because i was about to leave then this shit happened then i was about to transfer it and i got the biggest bitch of a po possible

Are you still in the program to have the charges dropped? That might be your best bet even if it takes a little longer.

Yeah i am in it for a few months but scared shitless it wont even work after i do that shit

Leaving this town is like all i care about i think I would rather do a few months in jail then be trapped here its shit

This dumb nigger again.

ATT NEWFAGS

This nigger has been spamming this shit everyday for weeks, maybe longer. He got arrested for a DUI, got probation and now spams Yea Forums asking for 'advice', but really it's just so he can whinge and complain like a faggot bitch. He won't take advice, if he had he wouldn't be spamming this shit.

kys dui nigger

Attached: You.jpg (225x225, 6K)

I get that but a few months to have the charges removed isn't that much in the grand scheme of things just keep your head up and grind for a while and this will be behind you before you know it man.

No i am still on probation after my shit gets reduced

Your PO might be more receptive to you moving if you complete though. Outside of that man idk

Oh. Yeah I know. I am just stressing the fuck out waiting

>He got arrested for a DUI
>I DINDU NUFFIN
Every fucking time.
Man up you little fucking bitch.
You fucked up & got caught, deal with it.

I get punished worse than anyone it should be like a year of probation and move on with your life or 6 months in jail or something

>I get punished worse than anyone
Smollett got released despite being blatantly guilty as fuck to the point where even the DA that let him off couldn't hide that he was guilty & bought his way out of it.
This shit doesn't fly anymore. The only color they give a fuck about is green.
I'm betting something about your attitude at some point in this whole process has put you in this position where they want to press on you as hard as they can. It's probably the whole "it's because I'm black" when I'm also willing to bet at least one person you're blaming within the system is also black.

I have money. How do i pay for freedom??

Get sexual reassignment surgery then shove your shriveled dick up your ass, queer.

I don't think you have the "fuck you" kind of money necessary to hire the kind of lawyer you need.
That kind will cost you around $1,000+ an hour.

This. Also keep in mind Smollett knew someone who knew fucking Michael Obama.

TS TIME TO JOIN THE ONE AND ONLY OUTLAWED DISCORD SERVER TO BE MENTIONED ON Yea Forums BECAUSE IT IS SO DAMN EPIC STYLE

discord.
gg/xwXJWF

Nc9wn

This is the woods and shit is cheaper. And I don’t need to beat serious felony charges just a misdemeanor I already served probation time on

And just get it changed to unsupervised

>shit is cheaper
No the fuck it isn't. If you're in the US this shit isn't cheaper regardless of where you are, it's not real estate values.
Start looking for lawyers in the nearest major metro area, not just a city. A MAJOR hub ala LA or NY.

How the fuck do i pick which one in nyc??

The most visible one is the one dropping the most cash for ad space, thus the one making the most scratch. Unsuccessful ones don't make that for very long.
If in doubt just call the damn Cochrans. They'll ass rape you moneywise but they did get fucking OJ off.
Probably better to just deal while you have to. If you change your attitude, sincerely "yes ma'am/sir" everyone & act like you actually did fuck up, feel guilty, and want to do whatever they want you to, chances are you'll start getting an easier time.

Wouldn’t a local lawyer be better tho? One that knows the judge and department and knows people?

You don't want that. If this IS innawoods where everyone knows everyone else, they'll just circlejerk you to eventually tell you there's little or nothing they can do. Pretty obvious you pissed someone off somewhere along the line, and the lawyer is going to be more apt to want to continue to be friendly with them rather than help you out.

Besides, an out of town, high profile lawyer knows people well over any of their heads.

find a good slave trader who will trade you somewhere else like to nigeria

I assume your leaving for Africa?

Can a lawyer actually tell you they can do it before you pay them or is it just a giant gamble still?

Can you just explain the situation like yeah this is whats going on and what i need done and they can just say yeah ive done this in similar cases and had it work?

Its just a probation issue not some long drawn out felony murder charge trial so it should just be a quick easy thing

Yeah but how would an out of town lawyer know someone in a high place that has anything to do with out here?

>Can a lawyer actually tell you they can do it before you pay them
Kek, fuck no, no lawyer is going to do that, no for this. The "free consultation" ones either all do injury/accident/disability claims, or are just starting out & desperate for clients. At the least you'll be paying them by the minute to explain, and likely to get an "well I might be able to do something but I'll have to look into it & you pay me for my time while I do so".

There's always someone higher up. The high profile ones typically know the state level DA's & their bosses in the larger justice system.

How do i even do that shit far away as fuck? I have to talk to multiple lawyers pay them all just to look into my case and somehow talk to them and do this over the phone?

Also my lawyer knows the local prosecutor they wanted to give me a felony and the prosecutor and my lawyer went in a room and they just came out laughing and talking about their personal lives and then the prosecutor told the judge “i do not object to lowering the charge to a misdemeanor (through my shitty program I’m in now) and the judge let me do it

>How do I leave my small town if im on probation for being black?

You again! You are on probation for getting a DUI then continuing to drive under influence and getting caught with a trunk full of gear. Stop making these threads you retarded porch monkey, the situation you are in is all your fault.

be white
they wont search for a white guy when you black

I just wanna transfer man I’m not askin for much

ask not what your country can do for you

ask what you can do for your country

Attached: 1551945561844.jpg (476x700, 74K)

Get a job and become a contributing member of society, even if it is just a cover, then find a better job where you want to move. Apply for a transfer under the belief that it's to improve your life and pay more taxes. Then just become a baller again in the new city

How do i actually get a new job in the city? And prove it and shit. I tried back when i was trying to transfer and i just submitted my resume to random Craigslist ads offering people in data entry/office jobs and shit becuase i have a really crazy typing speed and good spelling and grammar and know all the ms office products

But i have to get a job there, 7 hours away, over the phone, convince po, get a note from the employer, find an employer who will work around and wait for me to transfer, find roommates, find someone who will rent to someone 7 hours away, and someone who will rent based on my transfer schedule

Sounds literally fucking impossible without a miracle

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\vvftDyy

--al

Attached: file 12.jpg (1200x1600, 209K)

uuuh what's a dui? t. not murrican

Driving under the influence. Or as OP would call it, driving while black.

Attached: Bernie-Sanders-BLM-2.jpg (780x600, 84K)

k thanks

>probation for being black

Would you cut this fucking shit out? Stop posting this thread. If you spent all the time you spent posting this thread every day doing research and hitting the pavement on your own, you would already be on your way out. The fact that you are making this thread is more than likely a precise indicator of why you are unable to leave your small town for being "on probation for being black" (which you know is untrue -- It's because you committed a crime). Sage goes in all fields

You mean like just go to the city and beg for jobs and try to meet people? I’m really stupid

>I’m really stupid
that's the only cognizant thing I've ever seen from you

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (246x205, 13K)

Right!? This guy is so fucking dumb I can’t even handle it

Yes.

Will anyone there actually care abou some depressed fucker dying in the country 8 hours away tho

Can't you just do a course at a technical college that meets a job gap somewhere then land a job?

I dunno man that would be a year or two taking even longer than the shit lol

How long's the probationary period?

Depends sometimes they just let you off at the half way period everyone tells me probation is just about fines and shit and just pay your fines off and dont piss them off

Don't make plans with maybes, make plans with definites. Everything else is a bonus. How long is the probationary period

When I am stuck, waiting, delayed, in traffic, late, or stressed this helps
youtube.com/watch?v=AH1OFoBfDRM&t=1625s