I steal from Walmart all the time

I steal from Walmart all the time

Ask me anything

Attached: download (1).jpg (275x183, 10K)

how do you overcome the fear of being caught on camera. i have no problem with stealing but i feel like its so hard to get away when people have so man fucing secuirty cameras now

Are you a fucking faggot piece of shit?

Now with those automatic machines its easier

Fun fact user! A lot of their cameras dont work/arent on.

The ones you mainly have to worry about are the ones that you can actually see yourself being recorded in!

Eh maybe

You mean the self checkout? Yep that's exactly how I do it. Its childs play really

Do u live in California? Steeling is legal there.

What is your melanin content?

what kind of shit do you steal?

Best place hidden by cameras? Like the black balls on the ceiling? Also how would I go about nabbing a big box that won't fit in a bag
What do you mean, how do

I do but its definitly not legal here lmfao.

Theres just so many policies they have to follow before they can actually detain you so unless you're actively concealing and looking suspicious and theyve remained watchful of you till the exit (that means if they lost site of you for 10 seconds they legally cant detain you) then they can detain you

I'm as pale as they come sir.
White as snow.

I honestly dont steal much bullshit.
Mainly food and makeup.
Rarely clothes if theres any I actually like.
Oh and underwear for sure

>Fun fact user! A lot of their cameras dont work/arent on.

Keep believing that lol
>AP

ha faggot tomorrow i litterly am getting convicted a VIOLENT FELONY ROBBERY for stealing a bottle. I guess I pushed the undercover and got away. Say goodbye to voting, say goodbye to a decent job

femenon? tits or gtfo

Typically the outdoor area (like where they keep the BBQs or plants or whatever) typically don't have cameras.
The best place to conceal what you want to is there.
Also the food section Usually doesnt have cameras (at least not at the walmarts I've been to)

I dont just not buy anything. The trick is to buy some of the things but try to keep the more expensive items hidden.

So what I do is shop like normal. I also bring about 5 bags with me and throw the bags in my cart. I'll get my stuff and go to the food area and go to an isle that's not busy and I'll put stuff I plan to take in a bag (I dont go overboard) and then I place another bag inside it to make it look empty.
Then I just go to the self check out.
It's not like the employees even try to see if the bags in your cart actually have shit in them. You just gotta make them look empty

Thats bullshit most of the cameras work.

I've had plenty of Walmart buddies confirm this for me

What's it like being a white nigger?

How do u distract security guard?

Yeah thats where all the best cameras are. Its Walmart though which is a shit tier store so it doesnt matter. I have walked out with big ass items many times and nothing happens

I don't vote nor do I even have a job and I doubt I'll ever get a good one anyway so I'm fine.

Also I have no criminal record and I foolishly wouldnt try to become violent or run if I was caught. I'd be pretty compliment and apologetic.
Pretty sure I'll just get banned from the store lol

Sorry bud
But, they lied.

what do you steal normally? Is it just food? What's the biggestt score you got?

Yeah, being white and a girl I'd say that's a good strategy

What's the most vaulble thing you ever stolen

Yikes

I work at Walmart and I can confirm this is false. We do give the video over to the police daily if we have shoplifters frequently entering the store. Its funny because over here its always nogs, homeless, people wearing hoodies, ect.

I don't post tits user.

Not what my Walmart buddies have said.
Either way I'm still mindful of them Regardless.

Pretty fun

I dont really have to.
The most I've ever had to do was when I had to keep a door checker busy.

The Walmart I go to has employees that really dont give a shit but there is an old man at the exit that works there that I named the "try hard" hes the only one that actively looks at the receipts and will check in the bags fairly thoroughly so if hes around it makes it more difficult.

Usually though since he takes longer to check people they have a second door checker. A typical one that just mindlessly checks the receipts as quick as he can.

So what I do is I'll either make sure I ever towards the careless checker or if hes busy I'll have my partner walk to the careless one while i ask the tryhard how his day is going just so I can distract him for a couple seconds

I'm aware of that which is why I conceal everything before the checkout. So even if a camera in the store might caught me acting a bit odd all they will see is me going to checkout and paying for the visible items in my cart

Well maybe at your Walmart the cameras are better but here they're not

hahaha it's like talking to my 22 year old self please continue what you are doing, You are not going to hurt Walmart in any way, only yourself. you have to learn your own way, which is the hardest and least smartest way bahahah

Attached: IMG_5233.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

>not going to hurt Walmart
theft comes out of our bonus :(

Usually food and makeup.

I never steal things that are very large. Mostly normal sized items.

My biggest haul was probably been about 100 bucks worth of food and makeup

Probably a 25 dollar moisturizer.

Trust me I get away with a lot. I also dont look like the kinda girl to do that shit. So I never really get suspected of stealing.
They're more focused on watching the niggers and crackheads lol

Yikes indeed

I dont fit that description at all.
I go to my Walmart about once a week and I've been stealing anywhere between 20 to 100 dollars in merchandise for about 6 months now.
Still havent even gotten a funny look. If anything I'm pretty friendly with the staff

I'm 29 and I'm aware I'm not hurting Walmart. Which is frankly why I get away with it. Walmart already puts a budget in for shoplifters basically.

They're especially careless to shoplifters who steal food.

You know how much food they are made to throw out anyway???
They don't care about you stealing that shit

Eh I used to steal jerky, candy, and liquor from there all the time when I was poor and meandering through Ohio.
The cameras are super easy to avoid, you can literally just pick up anything and walk to an empty section with no cameras (usually Toys or Arts&Crafts) and stuff your pockets.
I've even stolen cameras, chargers, hoverboards... happy to share strategies if anyone cares.

Also helps to have a nice thick jacket with inside pockets.

goleafsgogoleafsgogoleafsgogoleafsgogoleafsgogoleafsgogoleafsgogoleafsgogoleafsgogoleafsgogoleafsgogoleafsgogoleafsgogoleafsgogoleafsgogoleafsgogoleafsgogoleafsgogoleafsgogoleafsgogoleafsgo

Well I didn't realize how it affected the victims. Sorry for all the years of being a dumbass thief. Tomorrow you guys will have your justice if I get a felony or not. Some of your under covers can be cunning clever assholes. They know what to do and what not to do. To make sure that you get the most heinous charge. I am not about that life anymore. My case has been going on for over two years. i stole numerous times from Walmart when I was in my mid 20s and got caught one more time at 26. Six months after I got caught at 26 I stopped altogether. I'm 28 now. And it's been the longest I've ever gone without stealing. i know its done.

For me I just use my bra!
Comes in super handy and people are too afraid to look at your tits too much because then you can just accuse a worker of being a creep and getting them in trouble lol

Meant for you sorry

i dont want you to get a felony user. I got a friend going through the samething and it took the law to make him see how stupid he was. I hope you get off.

i used to steal from every fuckin place back when I was on drugs. I'd load one of those hand carts with a few bottles of booze, throw some beef jerky over the top and walk the fuck out of the grocery store. I eventually decided to stop being a piece of shit, stopped doing drugs, got my lazy ass a job and decided to not do things I know I shouldn't do. Maybe someday you will experience the same level of maturity, or maybe not and you'll end up in court and in jail. Stealing is for nigs and stupid people any way

Hope you're stealing because you kinda need to and when you get out if this rut you stop. I know someone like you but I can't tell if they're stealing because they need to or they do it for the thrill. The latter is so much worse.

I have a felony and I have a decent job. Its harder to get one but its not impossible.

I'm white, poor and I've never done drugs.
I've also tried my best to do the right thing.
I've grown tired that I'm still struggling and being a good citizen while I see niggers walking around with designer shit and nice cars.
While here I am trying to be. Good modest citizen.

So that's why I steal. I want to be able to help out food in my partners and I's bellies without having to worry if theres enough money to do so.

So no I won't mature. If the niggers can have nice shit then at least I can have a full fridge

you are lower than most niggers tho

You're stirring the Shoplyfter fantasies, femanon... what size bra do you wear?

Attached: You+really+seem+to+need+some++if+you+start+_743a28a7052a3c33a89df9a0c6843d33.jpg (640x480, 18K)

Theres a thrill in knowing how much I saved by not buying it all but if I had the funds I wouldn't be doing it really.

I'm poor and bitter. I'm a decent low abiding citizen while I see ghetto niggers getting to have all sorts of nice things.

I'm tired of struggling this hard

Fat people amirite?

Thanks, dawg. My Walmart closes at Midnight now, because of meth heads like you. I have to drive all the way across town if I need something after then.

Monkey see monkey do

Eh you can think that but I highly disagree. I steal mainly to feed my partner and I.
Not stealing tons and tons of BS.

C cup

Eh I'm of average weight actually

I've never done drugs user

Sounds shitty but I'd go and see if there's any local, state, or federal programs that could help you out. Blaming black people get you no where tbh

OP post tits or gtfo. Respect our traditions, faggot.

I actually do have food stamps but unfortunatly for me since I was honest (didnt know how easy is it to lie on that paperwork like nigs do)
I get about 192 a month for groceries.
That actually isnt much when you are feeding 2 people and are trying to make sure you eat in.

Tfw the niggers work harder than you kek

Attached: image.jpg (659x608, 172K)

Nah.

Worked at a Walmart. Can confirm.

Most of the cameras are duds, or simply not being monitored regularly.

The ones you need to worry about are any of the ones near a till or cash register, entrances, electronics department, near the ammunition and fire arms, and near anything expensive.

Obviously Walmart has active loss prevention, but the vast majority of what they sell is high margin against low cost so they don't really care about them if they go missing.

If selling drugs, lying to get alot of governments benefits and robbing is the "hard work" then yes. Yes they do.

They sure as hell work in my store. We use them to watch our associates half the time.

Bump

Damn, have you thought about camwhoring? Maybe with your bf? It's what the cool kids are doing these days

What do you steal, how do you do it?

I wouldnt. I actually have morals oddly. My bf wouldnt approve either.

I steal mainly food and makeup.
What I do is bring in lots of bags with me and I'll shop like normal. Then I'll go to an area without cameras and put the stuff I wont pay for in those bags but I wont put too much. A little in each one to make them look like empty bags. And then I'll go to the self checkout and pay for the items I chose to pay for. Then I'll just out the stuff I paid for on top of the stuff I didnt. I just show my receipt to the guy at the door and I walk out

What? You're selling something and you're not hurting anyone by doing so. It's morally OK IMO. If you're more on the religious side or maybe feel shame, that makes more sense.

Well I'm not religious. I was just raised to keep the private private lol.
Pretty simple

i guess you could ask me, too.
or anyone.

i too, would like to start a career in stealing from walmart. how do you get away with it?

What is your idea of the perfect slice of pizza?

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\vvftDyy

--y

Attached: file 25.png (1330x1044, 363K)

Woooow you're so clever no girl has ever tried stealing with that strategy before

Attached: OP.jpg (800x600, 132K)

I steal from walmart all the time and I use the same method you do. Issue now is I’m too broke to pull that method and I need food. Any advice for walk in and walk out? I’ve used an empty card to pay for my cart and when they’ve taken it back walkrd out with the shit in my pockets but I’m wondering what this anorexic cunt can do to get on the same level as fat bitches with roll space.

OP have you heard of or done return scam pick up receipts from parking lot match up item and return it at customer service for cash easy gig you can make slot of cash look out for small items worth a lot also place like home depot are good too cause everythings expensive there

I work as a security guard. I've never been to a site that had 100% working survellience. Cameras break all the time, and are an expensive pain to fix. Some cameras are "dummies".

you're a dummy lol burned!!1

pics with timestamp from the back of your hand or GTFO, filthy nigger

You know they know and don't care right?