Sup Yea Forums. I really need some opinions on this...

Sup Yea Forums. I really need some opinions on this... I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

Attached: IMG_0398_1024.jpg (1024x768, 377K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just tell her " BITCH IM A COCKSUCKING FAGGOT! "

Give her your number and get her pregnant and marry her. But only IF she is a white girl

I prefer to eat inside because there is a table. Preferably not in the restaraunt but inside my own home. But i do feel you on what you are saying. I have my own routines too that sometimes people will fuck up and it ruins them and I have to find new ones. It sucks but its a part of living and having to be around other people.

you are fucking new and should fuck out

There a chance she's trying to fuck you but...that can't be it. Maybe park facing away from the bldg and not directly in front of the fucking main entrance.

I have been here since 1999...

If she brings it up again, you prefer eating in your car, or you prefer listening to your stereo. Say it like it's not a big deal.

Learn to think on the fly. She's not waging war on you user quit being paranoid. You're allowed to eat in your damn car. You don't need to brandish a weapon to get her to stop asking, just say you like what you like.

Most autistic thing I've ever read. Jesus

Quit eating that shit... It's fucking with your brain

Attached: OP.jpg (640x480, 97K)

MURICA!!! FUCK YEAH!!!!

She's just trying to be nice, you nevrotic cunt. Wave back to her and eventually tell her that your DO prefer eating in your car.

Also, no one cares about how unprofessional you take people for. Workers are not robots. Nice intercations with customers may be the only thing that makes the day in those shit jobs.

yeah and so has this cooypasta you massive faggot

>implying

TS TIME TO JOIN THE ONE AND ONLY OUTLAWED DISCORD SERVER TO BE MENTIONED ON Yea Forums BECAUSE IT IS SO DAMN EPIC STYLE

discord.
gg/xwXJWF

Bx0

Breakfast Fruit & Maple Oatmeal Fruit 'N Yogurt Parfait Egg McMuffin® Egg White Delight McMuffin® Sausage McMuffin® Sausage McMuffin® with Egg Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit Sausage Biscuit Sausage Biscuit with Egg Steak, Egg & Cheese Biscuit Bacon, Egg & Cheese McGriddles® Sausage McGriddles® Sausage, Egg & Cheese McGriddles® Bacon, Egg & Cheese Bagel Big Breakfast® Big Breakfast® with Hotcakes Hotcakes Hotcakes and Sausage Sausage Burrito Hash Browns Burgers Bacon Smokehouse Burger Double Bacon Smokehouse Burger Big Mac® Quarter Pounder®* with Cheese Double Quarter Pounder®* with Cheese Triple Cheeseburger Double Cheeseburger McDouble® Bacon McDouble® Cheeseburger Hamburger Chicken & Sandwiches Bacon Smokehouse Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Bacon Smokehouse Artisan Grilled Chicken 4 piece Chicken McNuggets® Buttermilk Crispy Tenders Classic Chicken Sandwich Artisan Grilled Chicken Sandwich Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Sandwich McChicken® Filet-O-Fish® Bacon Ranch Salad with Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Bacon Ranch Grilled Chicken Salad Southwest Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Salad Southwest Grilled Chicken Salad Salads Bacon Ranch Salad with Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Bacon Ranch Grilled Chicken Salad Southwest Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Salad Southwest Grilled Chicken Salad Side Salad Snacks & Sides World Famous Fries® Yoplait® GO-GURT® Low Fat Strawberry Yogurt Fruit 'N Yogurt Parfait Desserts & Shakes Chocolate Shake Strawberry Shake Vanilla Shake Vanilla Cone Hot Fudge Sundae McFlurry® with M&M'S® Candies Kiddie Cone Hot Caramel Sundae Strawberry Sundae McFlurry® with OREO® Cookies Baked Apple Pie Strawberry & Crème Pie Chocolate Chip Cookie Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Drinks MIX by Sprite™ Tropic Berry Hot Chocolate Coca-Cola® Chocolate Shake Strawberry Shake

>imagine being this snowflake-y
>imagine borderline yelling at someone just because they tried to be kind to you
>imagine ranting about it online
>imagine not being able to perceive how retarded the OP sounds

you sir are not only a fag, not only a stupid cunt, but also a US citizen.

Attached: 1554966649451.gif (280x212, 1.86M)

They where just being nice...having this much to say and feel about someone being nice(the world could use more of) makes you look dumb. It's too much.
Tl;dr git gud m8

Attached: 1553512710349.gif (300x245, 1.06M)

How about you stop being a fucking autist and just say you prefer to eat in your car you fucking moron.

Attached: pizzapastasalad.jpg (642x428, 68K)

Old pasta is ooolllllld

Hold up. That's just plain rude of you to say. How does my experience at this particular fastfood restaurant correlate with a potential psychological impairment I may or may not have been diagnosed with ?
It should'nt be anyones business but my own if I have autism.

question is what was thinking the original poster of this pasta.

Newfags fall for this thread everytime.

everyone in this thread is so new

Attached: IMG_2683.jpg (604x604, 78K)

This, dubs dont lie. Get some meds OP

Smells like summer in here

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\vvftDyy

--av

Attached: file 22.jpg (1280x720, 393K)

You ordered a McDonald's worker? What number is that on the menu? Why would complain about having her wave at you after you ordered her?

See there's this thing called profiling and this is a copypasta from a few weeks ago

Stale bread /thread

OP is both a faggot and an autist.
you belong with your fellow rejects on /r9k op not with us normies on Yea Forums

try a few years ago, this has been pasta so long its just mac an cheeze now

This is so old that the guy this originally happened to is probably dead by now

Haven't read that in a while. Thanks OP

she fancies you.

quality pasta

Attached: 1389666569793.jpg (520x638, 218K)

Haven't seen this copy/past in years.
Thanks OP

Are you the same guy that spammed this a few years ago?

She wants your dick and your nice BMW, Elliot Rodger.

It's not verbatim though. The original copypasta at least was spoken by someone native to english. Whatever this is, seems like someone from England or some other 3rd world nation tried to add their own spin to it.

Wow, you must have a very boring life if this bothers you or if you can't handle human interaction.

You're the problem, not the minimum wage employee who is trying to be friendly

>How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?
This shit is mouldy as fuck

Yes indeed. It so HUMILIATING for a man to be hit on by a female personnel of an enterprise!!! I mean, women should just WAIT until men approach them, being the superior beings. No inferior one such as a woman has right to make the first move in the game of sexual courting. Especially in the position of SERVING her superior one! Then again I think women are being cruel never approaching men leaving it all for men to do. THIS WORLD IS SO UNFAIR!

~ Nigriv Lecni

>I have been here since 1999...
> I was born in 1999
Fixed it for you

Bruh just go to Arby's. McDonald's suck.

I'm sure I read the OP's copypasta in '99

Attached: Sureissummer.jpg (300x397, 45K)

It's a copypasta you fucking newfags

replying to a failed oldfag poser is pretty lame... this bullshit is pretty new so you're not really accomplishing much by suggesting that they haven't been around much recently.

this fucking pic is older.

Attached: 1452845390904.jpg (499x460, 78K)

Write some McDonald's Orders on your AR15, go in and kill them all. Use a white marker.

I'm PROUD of being a newfag you fucking idiot. Shows that I have better things to do than post here. Also, DO YOU FUCKING WANT THIS BOARD TO DIE? That will happen eventually, if you make all the newfags leave by attacking them. Do not get this logics of hating the newfags. I mean, are people REALLY THAT RETARDED they can't get it that without any newfags any board or any place dies. What if there wasn't any newfags on McDonalds restaurants? They'd cease to exist when the oldfags die away.

I'm a parking lot grazer as well so I see your point. But at the same time if you were attracted to her you would look at this as an opportunity to get her number. That doesn't seem to be the case her though. Just tell her thats your thing and move on because for all you know she could want that D

Your bait is above average. Snicker/10

Attached: elegantwhoopingcrane.jpg (700x700, 113K)

i feel that you're an autistic retard who has no idea how to handle social interactions. kill yourself. also
>eating mcdonalds twice a day

This reminds me of the time I went to McDonalds and I wanted a Shrek toy but all they had was Barbie and so I started crying but then I remembered that Barbie toys have boobies so I got one with my Happy Meal and took it home and then touched my peepee until my yogurt came out and it got on the barbie so I asked my sister to help clean it up because she's a girl and girls like to clean and instead of grabbing paper towels she just licked it off and said it was good so she then licked it off my peepee and my peepee got hard again so 20 minutes later she licked my peepee and more yogurt came out and she swallowed it and so now sometimes she asks for my yogurt because she said it makes her feel good and so now I play with Barbies and my sister joins in too and we have fun

It's a copypasta. Just leave this site and never come back you fucking faggot.