Just woke up because I had to pee. My girlfriend wasn't laying in bed with me

Just woke up because I had to pee. My girlfriend wasn't laying in bed with me.

I searched the house and she isn't anywhere in it. The only place I haven't searched is in my roommate's bedroom because the door is shut. I've listened outside of his door for about 5 minutes, but all I can hear is music.

What do?

Attached: 752.jpg (500x569, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Call her phone if she didnt leave it in your room

Go in if she's there leave her, if not ask if roommate's seen her leave

Call your representative

walk in fully erect

Knock on roomies door,enter without waiting. Express concern that she isn't in the house. Report back

First thing you're gonna need is a white bronco.

Attached: oj-simpson.png (670x377, 391K)

this

This

this

penis+timestamp faggot

Fuck all that other advice

This... Undeniably this

Ok, I knocked. Then I heard what sounded like people talking and then a loud thud. I tried to doorknob but it's locked. I knocked again, but he didn't say anything. I know he's in there.

Now what?

she died lol rip xd

She's in there.
She cheated on you.

Make sure to sniff her cunt when she comes back

Just knock again and say his name and say you have a question

Got a gun? Cuz you need a gun stop being a cuck, you can either fuck em or cry yourself to sleep, post nudes of her, she a slut

just keep knocking

roll

what is this pic

What do you mean "now what?"
Your girl's cheating on you. Go back go bad, have a good night's rest, then dump her ass in the morning.

Attached: you make me sad.jpg (720x478, 31K)

Grab paper, set it on fire, blow smoke down the door and into the room. Yell there's a fire. People come out. If he's alone, "lol jk", if she's there, chaos ensues.

Attached: 1174199777713.png (619x530, 321K)

they wuz fuccin bruh

Just a public service announcement that this is a copy pasta

Well I would look for a new gf and roomie. Call her phone or his. Don't be violent against them just disgusted if they have been doing something. Also why would he/she need too look the door if everything was kosher? Been there user it hurts.

He finally opened the door. But only about 2 feet wide and he stood in the doorway leaning his head out. He was obviously trying to prevent me from walking into his room, which is unusual. We go into each other's room all the time.

I asked him if he knew where my girlfriend is and he said he didn't and he doesn't know where she is. When I told him that she has disappeared, he expressed no sincere concern. He just said that she probably went to the store.

I know he was lying. He was acting real suspicious.

we know dont be a joy kill faggot

I'm surprised by the amount of people falling for this.
It's not just old, but it's obvious too.

op u made this thread like 2 months ago

Attached: 1506036436865.jpg (563x503, 21K)

Kick down the door and kill them both. Can’t be a cuck if they’re dead

Fo this:

>inb4 Dinosaur

Sooo tl;dr what happens next? Is Opie a cuck?

Call the police, tell them you think your gf is missing, and you’d like to file a missing person’s report.
Tell them your roommate was acting suspicious when you confronted him about it.
They will want to talk to him, and if she’s in there, after the cops leave you kick both their asses to the curb.
Tell them they have 72 hours to get all their stuff out of the house, after 72 hours locks will be changed.
Get a new room mate and new girlfriend - preferably one from her group of close friends.

Quit being a pussy and kick them out. Kick that door down and beat his ass

Attached: 1543178056111-v.png (736x616, 21K)

Oh look, a bunch of faggots falling for this copypasta again.

Attached: 1554602942090.jpg (720x739, 32K)

^ this.. do this

just wait outside his door until they have to come out

Get better spaghetti, this one is getting really stale

Attached: OPs_request_denied.gif (400x225, 969K)

Kill them both op

THIS

Way to go OP, because you didn't barge in there your roommate finished killing your GF. That thud was her head smashing into wall and cracking open like an egg

Is this a cucked thread?

Wish I was as cool as you.

Why do you post this thread so often? What do you get out of this rp session? You literally copy paste you don't even rephrase it.

does this jay peg hab name?

this guy must allow his GF to regularly "disappear" and bang his roommate, been doing it here for years. Fuck off

This shit is posted at least twice a month

saged and bluepilled

Old pasta. They fucked at the end of this story

Sage

Ok so just snapped and went back to my room and paced about a bit then went and knocked on his door again. He did the same shit but was pissed this time, just poking his head through, so I just pushed through both hands on the door into his room and he had some other dude in there. They must be fucking. I'm so relieved I don't give a fuck though, it's hilarious in a way. I don't know where my gf is but she's not in this guys room.

We weren't fucking, she needed help with something

This.

Lmao who wakes up notices their girl is not there and post on Yea Forums. Either your the dumbest person alive or most likely this is fake.

So you joined in, right?

Lmao sooo not a traitor, just a fag

Have you tried, idk, calling her phone? What girl doesnt carry her phone on her these days...

Attached: 1547357404320.gif (668x493, 1.18M)

Hi my name is John an I hate every single one of you.

It keeps happening every night

Walk in. If your GF isnt there say you can smell fire.

Emma

Stale pasta

dude, they are having a threesome and your gf hides somewhere under the blankets. he is intentionally letting you see the other dude, because he knows you are looking for a second person he had talked to... don't fall for that

or...she's hiding somewhere and when you're busy pacing she's getting double pounded by a couple of a prematurely presumed fags
go back in their OP and make sure he comes in his ass and suck them off to confirm they're gay lovers, otherwise it's just some NTR Eiffel tower shit going when you're not looking

Ever heard of double penetration? Search his closet.

emmawhu?

Bait thread
you fucking newfags

>wake up without gf
>act suspicious to roommate
>look for answers on b
>knew nobody would post anything helpful
>too retarded to actually call her
>have another look around apartment
>end up exposing gay roommate
>decide gfs actually just at store
>im just being paranoid
>nothing to worry about
>or is there
>start walking to store
>angry she's gone
>understand and accept she's left me
>realise this is just a shitty pasta that will end up with a dinosaur

Yeah, but these dumb fucks keep falling for it. It's like a choose your own adventure every night

Do you also get worked up about TV shows being fictional and repetitive?

Grab you gun.....and a chair and sit outside....she gotta come out sometime....or just kick the door thru....

TS TIME TO JOIN THE ONE AND ONLY OUTLAWED DISCORD SERVER TO BE MENTIONED ON Yea Forums BECAUSE IT IS SO DAMN EPIC STYLE

discord.
gg/xwXJWF

If you're not man enough to make sure your property isn't being stolen by your roommate you don't deserve your girlfriend.

>mfw op's gf was having the worst diarrhea of her life downstairs while this autist rampaging upstairs

Yeah i'd try to walk in. If you get in and see them doing anything it's over... If the door is locked but she's in there, it's over