Sup Yea Forums. How do you deal with a clingy girlfriend?

Sup Yea Forums. How do you deal with a clingy girlfriend?

My girlfriend is amazing 99% of the time. But there will be times when I'm not in the mood and she is constantly trying to get me to cuddle, kiss, hug, etc and it's just really obnoxious.

I've confronted her about this many times and she just doesn't get it. What do Yea Forums?

Attached: 801.jpg (640x1136, 92K)

this is Yea Forums you're asking, you sure about this????

user....

user, this is good, imprint and train

Tell her you love her. Keep telling her day after day. Do little things for her throughout the day and never bring it up. Then eventuality she'll just leave on her own.

Well, you can start off by shaving your neckbeard off, go to the gym and lose that extra 40kg you have on your belly, get a haircut, buy some nice clothes (business casual, 100$ is enough for pants and a shirt), get some good anti-persperant to stop sweating and get a nice deodorant or cologne to smell nice, brush your teeth do they are white, start going out, meet some new people, get a job, get a car and then you can proceed with finding a girl. You might also wanna visit a doctor because you seem to think your hand is a girlfriend.

Wow user you are a pretty lucky guy just tell her you don’t feel good right then also treat her good

Fuck these retards replying.
Set boundaries with your personality. Tell her to knock it off. Do it in a humorous way at first, to keep composure, but show more BIZ if she doesn't get the 'hints/sarcasm'

You're a retard. Have you ever made a dog cum by sucking on his nuts? I'll bet you're the champ. You suck on those sweaty-ass balls and let him unload all over your face.

FWIW I have similar problems. Girl I'm with is the most loving girl in the world. Always wants to cuddle and kiss. It's nice alot of the time but there are times I just need a bit of my own space. I'm just honest - I say 'I just don't feel like kissing right now'. Doesn't always go down well but your relationship too.

What do? Send her to my house. I'll cuddle, kiss, hug and etc the fuck out of her! Problem solved!

What?
How is this good?
Lol I don't want to leave her, Probably will never get another girl like her again.
Thanks dude
>Tell her to knock it off
I'm afraid this would hurt her feelings. She's way out of my league and she knows it.

Marry her, give it 2 years, buy a house and you won't haveto worry about it.

Just fucking hug her man. Naw that hard.

Fr, just don't let it escalate and make it all the relationship is

Athena?

do you know how fucking badly i wanted to cuddle a girl. you're so fucking lucky and entitled it fucking drives me crazy. just fucking cuddle her you closet faggot.

>She's way out of my league and she knows it
Then MAN UP.
Either be a winy bitch talking about how much you're INFERIOR you are to some stupid cunt, OR set some boundaries. OR, look inward and see if maybe the problem is YOU.
So she's "out of your league" but you're complaining??
Better settle for some GURL (not misspelled) that has 3 teeth and sucks her dogs balls while you're at work.

Wat?? Stop being a retard.

Attached: 1304150120314.jpg (321x357, 17K)

Give me her number and I'll entertain her for you.
Officalbusiness

this lol

fag

Corinne?

I'd litteraly kill for that

gotta tough it out or move on bud

why beat her up a few times of course, be a man, slap that slut around.

she'll respect you and listen more
no love taps though, make it count, nigger

Attached: womanbeatenthefuckup.gif (241x252, 2M)

Slap that bitch in her fuckin mouth til she gets it. If not rape her.

If you really don't want it, make sure she understand that you do stuff for her that you're not a fan of so you expect her to do the same - put up with your hobbies or let you fuck her ass or whatever.

user the problem isn't her being clingy, it's you being insecure. You just need to tell her how you feel. Explain it calmly and clearly, explain that's it's not a reflection of her in any way, explain that sometimes you just need a little space. As long as you're afraid to be honest because she's "out of your league" she'll always be just that. Out of your league.

newfag. cancer

take notes OP you fucking faggot

Honestly, just tough it out. If it makes her happy, then just suck it up. Also, tits?

somebody call the

waaaambulance

No joke, u need to talk to her the amount of times that she needs to understand, otherwise you'll both will get sad about it.
Btw just stand alert incase of your gf cuddle with someone else when ur not in the mood.

When she bugs you take a shit in your pants to assert dominance.

Find you a side bitch OP

She wants your attention so what quit being a fag and enjoy it. Or break up with her. God you betas make relationships harder than they fucking should be.

said the virgin