Nothing to live for anymore, how should I end it /B?

Nothing to live for anymore, how should I end it /B?

Attached: pepeknuckles.png (600x600, 265K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sHi6qdWmTZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

tarrant it, pussy

Attached: 1553353971894.jpg (1686x2644, 1.97M)

Make sure to record so at least other people can enjoy your suffering

Noted captain

Start a race war.

Too slow i live in PA not Detroit

dont

But WHY?

go to the hood and call someone the N word

Pennsylvania has no hood

Liar liar plants for hire

think of how your mother would feel

Ok give me the gas money to get to the hood i have an 8th of a tank left.

Do a flip fagget

Rob a place first, then an hero

She wants to kill herself too so.

hmm interesting, go on.

Don't do it, your girlfriend would be sad.

She left me for another dude

call a hotline bro and if this thread is serious i am literally here for you if you actually need it and not trolling

Oh no i'm 100% on this fuck life dude fuck everything. fuck me fuck you and fuck the fake god everyone prays to.

Helium hood.

bro, if you're serious we're here for you.

Will i sound like mickey mouse as i cry out?

LOL fuck that no one is here for me just give me advice on how i should.

Your just tired and stressed out. Life is a gift. The fact you are able to leave the infinite void of nothingness and unconsciousness and be a thinking sentient human is nothing short of a miracle.

Settle down and give yourself a hug. Tell yourself you love yourself, because you should and you owe it to you. Right a list of your problems individually, and start working in solutions. Tackle your obstacles one at a time instead of viewing your problems as one great big unsolvable mountain.

Someday you'll get through this dark period in your life and you'll be so grateful you kept going on and didn't fall to death. Enjoy sentience, enjoy the sun on your face and the smell of fresh air. Start eating properly and getting enough sleep and these things will seem less harsh to you. I wish you the best, please don't listen to these cringy faggots. Make an effort to love yourself. Don't do it.

Attached: images (18).jpg (214x236, 9K)

Your future girlfriend dumbass. At least try to keep up.

I want advice on death, not life

You don't cry. You won't even know what is happening after a minute. You'll just get tired and fall asleep feeling good.

hmmm sounds nice. i may try that actually.

i second that while life gets hard as fuck sometimes, you are here for a reason.. don't throw something as precious as life away just because you can't handle it now

No you just think you do because your out of ideas and are succumbing to apathy. You don't want to face the truth, which is a screaming instinct in your gut as a survival mechanism that you don't actually want to die. Your just extremely depressed and don't see any other options. I care about you, user. Even if you don't care about yourself. There are better options.

Life is what it is. But i've stuck my dick in an unwilling victim numerous times causing me to lose everything and i want death to protect the next person.

I want to die because i'm a rapist, does that change your views?

It's literally the no. 1 recommended method by suicide advocates. Normally when you suffocate yourself is the CO2 buildup in your body that causes you pain and panic. Your body doesn't know how to handle other inert gasses though. You literally just start to lose higher brain function until you pass out. I euthanized a hamster that way once. Very peaceful.

Attached: 51WE7Bo7nbL._SX325_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (327x499, 37K)

Yes but more interestingly, how does helium affect pitch when escaping as excess gases? Will it sound like a slide whistle?

I'm thinking about that route, only issue is i deserve more pain than that.

while that is fucked up, you deserve jail and counseling to say the least but no one deserves death unless they too are murderers

Repent by facing justice. Admit your wrong doings, own up to it like a man instead of hiding like a coward.

Then figure yourself out and move on. If you truly feel guilt over rape then never commit it again, turn yourself over to your victims and the law.

You can still be a productive member of society and make people's lives better if you try. You can still find happiness and relief from your guilt if you start addressing this problem correctly like a decent person.

You can change yourself instead of killing yourself.

Haven't murdered, just 6 years of rape.

Obv heroin

Well, she wont press charges being that it was my very recent girlfriend so i can't face the law.. i asked her too i regret everything

Can tell someone is a coalburner lol... get it? Because it's a suicide thread? :D

Tough crowd. I'll see myself out.

this

Death is death. Pain doesn't matter once you're gone. If you really want to suffer as atonement for your sins then find a way to give your life purpose in making the world a better place. Live a life of asceticism and service.

>I'll see myself out
>suicide thread

Eyyyyy!

No i feel like i'd hurt someone eventually again..

Nope. If you feel so guilt ridden by your acts that it's driving you to suicide, and you feel that you deserve a painful death then you should do the right thing and give your victims justice by turning yourself over to the law instead of escaping judgement and condemnation by suicide.

If you have nothing left to live for then do the right thing and help give your victims some justice and closure, turn yourself in.

After that, if you are ever released again, work on yourself. Figure out what you enjoy in life and pursue it. Never commit your atrocities again and just try to bring positive things into other people's lives.

You fucked up, but suicide isn't going to solve anything. Not for you. Not for your victims.

youtube.com/watch?v=sHi6qdWmTZA

This

Shotgun has the best odds.
Poisons and similar have a decent rate of failure.
Hanging and jumping are somewhere in between.
If you do a feeluim hood make sure you take the time to do it right.

>laid off
>rabbit died
>dog died
>dads health is very rapidly going down.
>got side swiped bad and can't afford to get car repaired
>gf has shut down pretty much any form of intimacy lately (pretty sure a break up or cheating is coming)

This is all 2019. I'll be seeing you soon bud.

I love you but just don't rape her

Dont suicide OP. DO AM TARRANT. BE A HERO NOT AN HERO!

Attached: 1554563509178.gif (660x800, 242K)

Then go to the nearest farm and yell the 'A' word at every Dutch nigger wearing long sleeves and suspenders.

play videogames competitively
it's like playing them for the first time

By transforming into a dog

Attached: A (439).jpg (800x640, 73K)

nah keep going something might change its justa lot of waiting

If u really got nothin to live for get some camping gear an just leave, go on a jurney or some shit, might change your mind on life, better then just giving up like a faggot