Who likes the idea of unwilling college girls forced/blackmailed into letting their feet be used?

Who likes the idea of unwilling college girls forced/blackmailed into letting their feet be used?

Attached: 1445783596781.jpg (1024x768, 380K)

cringe

I like the idea of you being permabanned for posting this gay ass thread over and over all day.

Log poster should be first, tbh.

That's a very specific fetish.

bump

Fuck those feet look so delicious

do you want to sniff them?
what do you think of asian feet?

not him but i want to sniff her socks to sleep and rub my face all over her soles

I just....
I just don’t get the whole foot thing
I want to fuck a hole

you don't like boobs, user?

how many days would you hope she wore the socks for? what do you think of asian feet?

a few days, especially if she went to the gym in-between.

asian feet are cute and tiny, a cock that's hard as diamonds can easily overpower their little feet

is it hotter if she hates it?

yes, especially if she looks at you with disgust but begrudgingly puts her bare feet up for you to mercilessly fuck

imagine blackmailing an asian girl to always let you sniff her feet

she'd probably instinctively pull away her dirty socked feet every time you gave them a hard sniff, and switch between looking disgusted and looking shocked

Would you blackmail this girl for her feet?

Attached: 1536166425548.jpg (1365x2048, 266K)

i'd blackmail her HARD so i could sniff between those asian toes!

what would you blackmail her to do? would you set up rules for her feet? like choosing her shoes and socks and when she can wash them

holy shit this is funny and horribly sad at the same time.

blackmailing them in any way is amazing

why?

still here?

cause its hot to make them do what you want then to. and begging for it

what would you blackmail to do?

You can't explain anything that is subjective. I don't like mayonnaise but I don't go around saying 'I don't get the mayonnaise thing'