Why are you annoying us? Sage

did you swallow?

Did you touch her panoose?

>bitter virgin

Don't suck cock

did you swallow?

hivemind

Join this discord!

The server is filled with traps, egirls, and eboys. Features an esex voice channel, multiple bot games, and you can even become a mod just by being active! The link is below, be sure to say hi!

Kg7tGEw

Traps are gay btw

Attached: 1552216387561.png (400x457, 154K)

did you swallow?

that's not what straight means

I'm straight. Not attracted to guys. Just wanted to see what fucking a trap was like.

i imagine its exactly the same as fucking a girl's ass except with a penis flopping. thats pretty gay.

you are attracted to guys, you fucked one

did you swallow?

Most women won't let you
No, this was a little different. I just stuck my dick into her. If you fuck a flashlight does that mean youre attracted to inanimate objects? No

>straight
>fucked a trap

Attached: Bad Things.jpg (414x78, 14K)

um, if you fucked a person with a XY chromosomes, and You have XY. You are now A faggot! No way to rationalize it! There is no 1 time. Once is enough, you are a queer for life!

So if a guy gets raped in prison he's automatically gay? No

Not attracted to dicks

you stuck your dick in a human male you absolute faggot

not straight

>not attracted to dicks
>says only attracted to women
>specifically sought out a woman with a dick

ok

Who had tits and looked exactly like a woman. What if someone fucked her and didn't know? Would they be gay? No
You guys fail at this

She messaged me first. Wasn't looking

of course not dipshit, but he willingly did! God damn you are stupid! 100 million Sperm and you;re the one that got through!

I agree with OP
This isn't gay. You guys are just idiots

if it has XY chromosomes it is NOT A SHE you fucking mental midget!!!

lol you utterly brain damaged gay

yes if a man has sex with a man that's called gay sex you fucking mongoloid.

btw no "Traps" look just like women. you can't change skull shapes and skeletons don't lie.

you put your cock in a man and you knew it was a man. jeez louise go back to plebbit

Lol exactly... "she"... fucking hell. Total retard. The guy he fucked literally had balls swinging around and has jerked off. I mean i've never met a girl who has JERKED HER FUCKING DICK because that's a contradiction in terms.

seriously the internet causes retardation. OP is a prime example

do you think reality is a simulation?

Not straight anymore, faggot

Obviously youre some virgin who's jealous because I fucked a hot chick while youre masturbating alone in your grandma's basement

it literally is a mental disorder, and everyone who doesnt call it out as such, suffers from it as well.

>Most women won't let you

Most women won't let YOU. because you're a faggot

um, im married with children, so no not a virgin. In fact in my army days I guarantee i had more sex than you!

LOL THAT WASNT A CHICK YOU IDIOT

CHICKS DONT FUCKIN SHOOT SPERM LMAO, YOU DONT TAP A CHICKS FUCKIN PROSTATE

Kek, check the size of that fuck boi's nogging. Hey child head did mummy drink when she was preggo?

Attached: 1553939480663.jpg (400x386, 34K)

Traps on HRT dont produce sperm. Its a woman.

There was no sperm except mine so it was practically the same as fucking a woman

was he at least crossdressed to your liking?

Attached: hadoken.jpg (720x566, 31K)

Did she cum?

Very much so. She had a tight dress on with leggings

>straight guy
>just fucked a trap
pick ONLY one

>thinking a guy taking drugs makes him a woman

well i guess you take a shitton of soy and you're kind of a bitch, but you're just a bitchy underdeveloped man. not a woman.

no woman in her entire life has ejaculated, and the man that you fucked has a COCK AND BALLS. WOMEN DON'T HAVE TESTES.

EVERY CELL in his body said had X Y in it. That's not a woman, absolute brainlet

No

Did she pass?

shut up libtard

LOL

>mad cuz faglet

don't fall for the prostate orgasm meme. i'm bisexual and i've fucked a lot of guy and been fucked myself a lot, and i witnessed like 1 prostate orgasm when fucking. It's even less frequent than squirting on a woman ( and akin to squirting, it's easier achieved by masturbation than by fucking).

I said PRACTICALLY. I could never find the male body attractive

wtf are you talking about, what prostate meme

i'm saying women don't fucking have a prostate in their body. this GUY that he had sex with DOES. MEN DO. and if you take it out, that's just hiding evidence, it's not warping reality and altering what you are.

retarded AA staff lmfao

you found that male body attractive enough to stick your dick in it

how did you fuck somebody through leggings? pantyhose are superior

most guy who are bottom don't shoot sperm either. And fucking them isn't about "tapping their prostate".

>I'm straight. Not attracted to guys.
>just fucked a trap

Attached: 1554869466881.gif (226x200, 892K)

youre totally fucking missing hte point you absolute retard. i'm saying IN A WOMAN's ASS, THERE IS NO PROSTATE.

BIOLOGICAL DIFFERENCES. WOMEN AREN'T MEN. MEN ARE NOT WOMEN. A DRESS DOESN'T CHANGE YOUR SEX

Why do you think that you are straight? Because you're not.

i can sissygasm so hard youd be surprised

Attached: 14s14times.webm (1280x720, 1.38M)

Actually science has made it possible for anyone to be male or female if they choose to be. Bigot

nice try, woulda had me if not for the bigot. faggot

>Ask a straight guy who just fucked another guy anything.
No, that answered that question.

Attached: 5024196c07639e189c75aa581ee8bba2.jpg (236x177, 9K)

So you're the one in the blue dress?

go back to remedial biology...you failed