I am a morbidly obese man. I weight 511 lbs

I am a morbidly obese man. I weight 511 lbs.

I am 42 years old, with my best days behind me. I literally never leave the house and I still live with my mom.

Can you blame me though? I mean, please, have some sympathy here. I am living in my own personal hell. My body is a prison. I constantly have nightmares about food, obesity, going out in public, it's terrible.

I cry every single day, and my mood has turned very sour in the last 9 years.

9 years...

That's the last time I was a member of society. I could still walk (kinda), and I could still bare the looks from people on the street. These last 9 years have made me bitter. Raging online has been my only release.

My fondest memory in life was when I was 18. On the friggin HS football team (Go Eagles!) and I had a gf that could've been a model. That lasted 1 year after HS. My heart was so broken that I could only eat. Then I turned 22, and 25, and then 30, and so on. Time just went by so fast. Feels like I made 1 big mistake, and now life is over.

Someone please save me from myself.

Attached: 1554924719621.jpg (720x960, 403K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BEfL0ih33Gs
youtube.com/watch?v=UPH7R4tSH5c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you didnt make one mistake, youve made thousands. stop pumping your body with garbage and try to make small improvements every day. set goals. lose 5 pounds. then 10. so on. try to walk again. improve. you have to TRY. no more pity bullshit. I dont feel bad for you, dont feel bad for yourself. wake up everyday goal oriented, do not feel bad for yourself.

you fucked yourself up, only you can fix yourself. I know you can do it homie. it will be much harder than I make it seem, obviously. but you can do it. just improve. eventually you will be 400 pounds and you will start walking, then the real hard part will start. you will have to exercise frequently.

get good at something in your free time, it will help you feel better about yourself. learn a new language, learn to code, take online courses for anything.

dont fall into the pity trap of feeling bad for yourself, that is what got you to 300+ let alone 500.

life isnt over

At least you'll die soon with that mentality.

If you're aware of the problem then you have a chance to fix it. Time to start moving.

Dude, i'm 511 freakin pounds. How do you expect me to learn code? I can barely shift my body in bed lol

I didn't come here looking for sympathy or advice on how to get my life together. I know damn well that my fat is gonna kill me- I've expected that.

Ya know what? Fuck this. I'm not wasting the last years of my life trying to fucking turn my life around.

Adios, amigos.

Attached: adult-architecture-billboard-1029597 (1) (12) (11) (12) (3) (4) (3) (1) (3) (4).jpg (1200x1200, 979K)

this is the mentality to have
this is not

please dont give up dude, if you can post on Yea Forums you can learn how to code.

Kys you fat fuck. The dream is dead. It won't get better and you're nothing but a waste if space and an absolute burden to those unfortunate enough to be considered your kin. (fuck the eagles!)

It's not a waste of your time to turn your life around retard its literally the opposite lmao.

what do you gain from posting this? why be rude to somebody who hasnt done anything to you

Fuck of wings

post your tits or gtfo

One less soul in this world who's trying to steal my lucky charms.

Attached: 0.png (768x1024, 222K)

youtu.be/BEfL0ih33Gs
Lol

You're a good person in a world full of absolute devils. There is no mistaking how cruel people are. Society is part of the reason I became so fat. I've been called fat since I was born lol When my gf dumped me, she called me every evil world in the book.

Fat fuck

Lard ass

Useless fat fuck

fatty

Ohhhh look! Fatty is eating at McDonalds again.

Yeah, I am eating at Mickie D's again, so frigging what? It's the only thing in my life that makes me happy.

And to people that are telling me to code, just stop. Obesity is a disease on the brain. I have zero drive to do anything but breath, and i'm being 100% serious when I say that.

Attached: africa-animals-dusk-40756.jpg (1982x1327, 379K)

dude, i get it. you feel horrible and you feel hopeless. but i have no sympathy for someone who chooses to be a fat piece of dogshit. you have every opportunity to go outside and do something or atleast give 0.1% of a shit to lose weight but you dont do it, so thats on you. dont cry about the problems your letting run rampant in your life. if your whole life got ruined because of one thing after high school then thats pretty fucking sad.

Where do you? Want me to come over and suck your cock? Maybe that will brighten your day

It is sad. Some people are just...sad. I won't deny it. I just want everything to end, but I can't kill myself with a gunshot to the head, so i'll do it with food.

Attached: saso-tusar-130051-unsplash.jpg (3744x3744, 888K)

Man Maisie Williams is just getting uglier and uglier

Really? I live in Akron lol this is probably just a joke, but I haven't been with a girl in awhile, so i'll bite.

Attached: matthew-larkin-407257-unsplash.jpg (3347x2592, 738K)

I am guy, but hey a blowjob is a blowjob right?

Im depressed as shit bro, I understand. but you cant give up and allow your illness (obesity is definitely an illness, mentally and physically) take control of you. when youre out of breath just take a minute, an hour, a day. whatever you need. but you have to keep pressing.

I feel your negativity, I experience it every day. but I am trying.

maybe coding isnt your thing, maybe you could start a youtube channel. talk about your interests. follow football more, mayb join a fantasy league.

Your brain is miswired to make you think that pleasure and sustenance are the same thing, and then your social relationships (mother) reinforced that food-attention-pleasure-acceptance loop. basically you are mentally ill through a combination of chemical dependencies in a brain now wired for binge eating, social/emotional conditioning, and pretty obvious depression. The good news is that you are the only person who can fix this.

Attached: SbUhK.jpg (400x274, 54K)

>I didn't come here looking for sympathy or advice
>Can you blame me though? I mean, please, have some sympathy here.

OP is an absolute fuckwit

i dont know what your talking about. eating until you die is a pretty painful and long way to go out so you might as well just do it with a gun if your that much of a pussy that your life went downhill because of something that happened decades ago. or im just getting baited like a motherfucker right now. either way, why are you such a bitch? go to a gym or do something besides crying to people on Yea Forums and maybe you wont want to die so much.

Ya know, I have thought about YouTube. Ya think people would be interested in hearing what I have to say in regards to obesity?

Might as well put myself in front of the world if im gonna do it, haha right?

Attached: universe-2742113_1920.jpg (1920x904, 628K)

its very easy to judge people whom you know nearly nothing about. try to put yourself in his shoes and imagine what you would be doing. it isnt as easy as going outside and exercising.

>acts like he's got guts to kill self
>acshully, im deciding voluntarily to eat myself to death, yeah that's it
>all this lack of self control was actually voluntary!

narcissism is a fucking symptom of your illness you doublenigger.

Attached: 1541739573731.png (526x638, 349K)

somebody will be interested. maybe other obese people. maybe other depressed people. maybe your common guy. regardless of who is interested, maybe it will be an outlet for you to express feelings you can only express through anger.

even if nobody watches or likes your videos, or anything else you do, if it makes you happy to express yourself you should try and continue.

btw, most youtubers that are popular had

you are my age, we are a cursed age, get off your ass. you gotta start somewhere and sometime. here and now.

Look, I know I have said some stupid things here. I just wanna say I really do appreciate the advice people have given.

You must understand that I go through almost psychotic mood swings. It's a constant roller coaster of thoughts and feelings that can't be released or expressed. So for the minute that I am feeling good (now) I just wanna thank you guys and gals.

Attached: 3Ykz8.jpg (1885x1599, 594K)

no need for all that negativity homie. why do you feel the need to hurt others? share your story

Kek

I understand. it is a symptom of your disease. people that dont experience it usually cant understand.

keep trying buddy, its all you can do

Literally live with a guy just like that and I want to put a gun to his head everyday for being such a fucking incel

Attached: BEBC54C8-751E-4255-B4B4-FB344A59D70F.jpg (1242x783, 683K)

the people we believe to deserve the least love need it the most

OP, don't quit just yet. At least 1 person here hears your pain. I know suffering, I got off a decade and a half of heroin. The first step I took was learning to not be ashamed of my addiction - it was there to stay, whether I liked it or not. I couldn't break the cycle until I learned that here I was, broken, hurt, neglected little me with all my faults and everything, and learnt not to be afraid to admit what I was, a person who made decades of fuckups. Unlearn the shame, stop thinking about what you've done in the past, but it's what you do next. No quick answers, just learn to love poor imperfect you. I'm pretty certain you won't believe it, but somewhere inside you is the power to love yourself. And at least you can make a positive difference in the world before your time to check out.

see this post:
in which OP back tracks on not making this post for sympathy and attention, and threatens to kill himself to reset the topic and get more attention. if anyone is hurting anyone, it's op telling you that shit to get you worked up for him

There's a lot of
>you
in this thread.
to the guy trying to talk this guy into suicide, you're just projecting your own self loathing and suicidal feelings. I hope you sort your own shit out before doing something rash.
and OP, don't listen to people trying to talk you into it, they just want to see the world suffer. Don't give them what they want, they don't deserve it.

lmao literally just stop eating. at your weight you have to eat like 5k+ calories a day just to maintain your bulk. if you just stopped drinking 8 liters of soda a day you'd probably lose fucking 100lbs in a few months

Hey dude good times a coming, andrew yang and tech will save you, immortality is coming cures for obesity disease etc.
all futurist say it.
all our pain will be fixed with yang and tech.
Anrew Yang 2020 baby we got this.
go watch the 3 stooges! funny stuff!
oh also the walking deceased funny zombie parody on youtube full movie
youtube.com/watch?v=UPH7R4tSH5c
fun ass movie friend.

Attached: 1553322059475.png (800x600, 716K)

Someone keep an eye on this guy. Help him out.

The Maisie Williams nudes at last

honestly, you are 42 years old. If you couldn't figure out your life by this point there is simply no point in it.
kys, it's for the best - you'll spare everyone from such a disgrace

OP, chill.
I've been at 515, currently at about 440. I'm 50+ years old, and have a tiny cock, too.
But I'm also happily married to a wonderful woman, have a side girlfriend 15 years younger than me and hot as balls.
I am an entrepreneur, multi millionaire, have a very nice house, three luxury cars, etc.
No, I can't play sports. But I can do everything else.
I do have health issues. They developed about your age. So start now. The first 50 is the hardest. If I can do it, you can.
Stop eating garbage is first. Not telling you to eat less, just replace garbage with real food.

Is this wings of redemption lmfao