Who did it Yea Forums?

Who did it Yea Forums?

Attached: maddiemccans.jpg (768x432, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

madeleinemccann.org/blog/2008/07/19/payne-suspected-of-paedophilia/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Madeleine_McCann
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

me

AG Bob Barr while Trump watched....and J-O'ed.

but why doe?

Attached: 1543781217412.jpg (862x1200, 170K)

Tim Applebee's

Maddie died when she slipped between the couch and the windows while looking outside for mummy and daddy. Hung herself.

Hmm?

She's dead, man.
Jacob Wetterling from MN (US) was searched for for years. Turned out he was killed and buried just a few days after his disappearance, many years later.
She's dead, dude.
She died within 48 hours after her abduction. There's no coming back for her.

Did Elizabeth Smart die too?

Attached: 32431341321.jpg (613x784, 177K)

>Turned out he was killed and buried just a few days after his disappearance, many years later.
>just a few days after
>many years later

Attached: 1538571395975.jpg (400x407, 19K)

Her parents sold her to pedophiles.

Podesta brothers, compare the police sketch

they were rich as fuck tho

Nailed it.

Patrick S Tomlinson

Attached: 7M3AzAH.jpg (410x677, 24K)

Parents likely caused her death due to neglect, then attempted to cover it up.

Although the international pedo ring satanic cult elite conspiracy theory is more entertaining.

>Podesta brothers
that retarded computer generated sketch was of one dude, it was so bad it looked like it was too different dudes.

WRONG
Jacob was killed very quickly after his abduction and buried, under 2 days. It was YEARS later that the information was DISCOVERED.
Learn to read.

>Wrong
He didn't claimed anything retard. He called out your neanderthal writing ability.

lol no the sketch even nailed Tony Podesta's mole

>lrn2sentencestructure

Attached: 866546545498986.png (645x729, 11K)

Nope, most of their money was borrowed and it was all a facade. They only got rich for real after it all happened when people donated millions to them

That is two diffrent sketches only claimed to be one years later

Gotta say the Netflix documentary really does make you think about if the parents might be innocent. Very well done instead of committing to just one angle.

I used to watch those 4 hours McCann documentaries in Youtube until I realized the dude that made them also makes videos saying he believes the 9/11 planes were holographic illusions and the buildings were actually hit by mini-nuclear tech.

Conspiracy nuts, gotta love them.

lol no, he wasn't even in Portugal when she went missing. there are emails from Podesta from the Hilary email leaks. pretty sure he wasn't even in Europe.

Attached: bogdanoff.jpg (1140x640, 106K)

Yeah ok Podesta.
Still having pizza parties with Killary or has she stopped sending you kiddies?

Both of the podesta brothers were in Portugal on vacation at that time, thats why the theory survived to today

>he said something that i cant prove wrong
>reee you must be podesta
lol no that is just something /pol/ people say and throw in infographs but it's still a blatant lie. I dont care for the dudes but why push this theory that is so easy to debunked by easy ass research? Makes everyone who thinks about any conspiracy look like complete retards.

Attached: 988346_177133099157887_517832484_n.jpg (600x424, 76K)

lickin on some hairy-ass dog nuts
you know you LOVE it

gettin your mouth close to them fuckers...

you SMELL the sweaty nuts... your heart starts to RACE...

you think to yourself "those fuckers will be IN MY MOUTH in a couple of seconds!"

She's DEAD

Retards...

Gerry and his friend and Kate a beaten wife and to scared to say anything for her safety and her other kids

turks

... what?
I've read about how to manage encounters with unreasonable autistic tards but I don't feel ready for this.

Of course the only person that limp wristed looking, Scottish accented nancy can beat up is a 3 year old girl. People say he's 'intimidating'. Fucking how??

either humor and/or pride is beyond you here, nut sucker.

Ask the biden family

I know he’s a fucking fag I’d love to water board the cunt then slit his throat

Hate the child killing man

It was gupter

mom and dad

legit no evidence that he or his wife did it.

Attached: 1538063917255.png (458x477, 408K)

She’s been supplied to trumps international pedo ring

You mean hildog's pizzagate?

No evidence for anyone did it for all we know she got up wounded out and drowned in the sea

Gut feeling plus what Gerry and Dave were talking about Maddie is fucking disgusting

>what Gerry and Dave were talking about Maddie is fucking disgusting

what?

madeleinemccann.org/blog/2008/07/19/payne-suspected-of-paedophilia/

So randumb. XDDDD

you know the mom did, she was jealous cause the lil girl was having more fun with Dad then the mom was.

>Katherina made a statement that was eight pages long. She reported holidays in Mallorca with several English [people], including the McCanns and the Paynes. Two incidents left her with serious doubts about the friends’ behaviour and lead her to create suspicions that were never confirmed.

is this statement anywhere to be found? that site is translating a Portuguese article. All the media was pretty dogshit on handling this case. Straight lies were being reported as facts.

Attached: 1525835015679.jpg (400x346, 60K)

FBI monitoring this thread for LEEDS
kek
She was put in a wooden box with weights around her ankles, carried many miles out into the Mediterranean and dropped.
Anyone that finds her remains, if ever, won't even know who she is or was.
Thug life

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

There is the official statement online somewhere but not read it in a long time

Turned my stomach when I read it

Attached: 18B04F38-5B71-4461-9E33-E4F40034207B.jpg (890x704, 517K)

found it. David Payne was he was putting his finger in and out of his mouth and circling his nipple when she thinks they were talking about Madeline on a prior trip. She said he did the same thing when he was talking about his own kid. weird.

If she was alive being used as a sex slave then gshe would have already appeared on here. So clearly dead. Probably her parents.

Yeah that’s the one

No retard.

That was a distraction cover job for trumps top tier pedo ring.

>pedo ring
>international pedo ring

there is no such thing

I can never get over both the cadaver and blood scent dogs alerting in the apartment and in their rental car a few weeks after the disappearance. It's too suspicious. These dogs were proven by the fbi to be highly reputable.

On top of that the mother washed her Teddy bear the night of.

Where?

this

newfag here.
who's this?
what's the story?

how old are you? 12?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Madeleine_McCann

ty, faggot

I live near Praia da Luz. It wasn't me, tho.

never mind son of a bitch

>I live near Praia da Luz

more than enough evidence

What's the difference between Madeleine McCann and Pope John Paul II?

Pope John Paul II died a virgin.

OK, dickhead

Podestas

idk, but jet fuel can't melt steel beams

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\vvftDyy

--z

Attached: file 26.jpg (1024x768, 340K)

Who the fuck is that girl? She's been posted for years. No one gives a shit. She likely walked into the ocean, drowned, then got eaten by a shark.

Fuck this girl.

Yeah, but also, the car was not rented until several days (about 20 or so?) the disappearance so makes no sense, unless you believe the ridiculous theory that the corpse was stashed in a freezer.

parents overdosed her on barbiturates.
just my guess.

Attached: 404_Maddie.png (322x400, 209K)

Would anyone care about her if she was black or if her parents were poor?