Shota discussion

shota discussion

Attached: 60545_php5rqoKX_medium.jpg (500x500, 75K)

I love the shota threads, and I always feared that I was a peto, but today at work i there were two boys 4, and five probably with there pants down trying to figure out the locks in the bathroom. I was not sexually attracted to them... does this mean I'm safe?

This is how the world ends... not with a bang, but a honk.

it means you only like 2D shota, you're safer i guess

It means you weren't attracted to those two boys — at the very least. The setting may have also played some part in it: work/restroom.

Probably not, but I also wasn't a pedo two or three years ago. You never know!!!

Shotas for attention

Attached: ed545b3c8b76cad04071fd086c3dfdb2.jpg (2672x1964, 1.82M)

Attached: 1415589701476.jpg (500x490, 114K)

Attached: IMG_8139.jpg (1200x900, 135K)

hi, crossposting from the loli thread. tldr: was groomed by a pedo for two years, spent about half a year getting fucked by him. not looking to judge or anything, just trying to see if talking about it would help make the pain go away.

I miss shota.

forgot to mention i spent most of that time wearing a maid costume. he was kinda fucked up like that.

It sounds like you have some regrets about what happened? Do you feel like you were tricked?

grooming started when i was 9, was willingly kidnapped and fucked for eight months when i was ten. was groomed into thinking i loved him and he loved me and that we were solemates etc barney shit.

why'd it stop? did he get caught?

Was this a family member, friend of family, authority figure, or other?

Attached: 66961225_p0.jpg (2560x1440, 904K)

Attached: 71697198_p0.jpg (1280x950, 219K)

Attached: 65849706_p0.jpg (1280x950, 146K)

Attached: 62810563_p1.jpg (900x1280, 273K)

i ran, he got sloppy and tried to come after me while i was with the cops, the police made him go away

total stranger with a bunch of weird-ass fetishes

Attached: 62810563_p0.jpg (1280x900, 219K)

Attached: 60331144_p1.jpg (800x600, 304K)

Attached: 69186230_p0.jpg (1280x950, 243K)

Attached: 1552928435829.png (678x856, 412K)

Thanks for the thoughts, more pics?

Attached: 1541412880731_1531565062.pokilewd_sketch.jpg (627x817, 47K)

Attached: 1541412939931_1539988886.pokilewd_commission_pokilewd2_3_.jpg (942x1280, 137K)

Attached: 58522747_p0.jpg (832x1000, 280K)

Attached: c01n_r4nd_188.jpg (500x700, 106K)

Attached: 1553158390597.jpg (911x1200, 141K)

Attached: 1553159292134.png (750x618, 554K)

forgot to mention, ama and will greentext shit if requested. i've been sitting on this shit for a while now and i want it out of my system

Greentext please!

there's a lot of stuff to greentext, what do you want to hear? last greentext i did was first time i sucked him off

So, you willingly walked off with this guy and then what? He kept you in his basement or something? How did he groom you out of such a terrifying situation?

why'd you run?

Did he hurt you or try to stop you once you started to figure out what’s going on? Also did he make you put on other thing beside the maid outfit??

So he actually fucked you in the ass? What positions did he use? Did you ever ride cowgirl style?

Was his dick extra small, or did he slowly work you up to taking it, or were you able to take it from the beginning?

how did it first start?

some might call me a shota, my step brother and i fool around when ever he comes to town. it always starts with t or d but we know what is going to happen

tldr, he kept me locked in the house as a maid, constantly did romantic shit so i'd think i was in love with him. the short version is i thought i was in love, later i thought he loved me and i would hurt him too much if i left. this and a lot of sex, basically

i'd gotten cagey about sex after basically eight months of it straight, left because he started threatening me

see above, since he kept the door to my room locked from the outside and my window was sealed shut i had to break it open to get out. smashed it open with one of my shoes, climbed out, hid in some bushes, nearly froze to death, got picked up by a passing cop just doing his patrol because i was still wearing the maid costume

tldr yes, lots, constantly

he said it was seven inches but i never measured it, i was 10 so it was fucking huge to me
i could take it from the beginning because he didn't really give me an option. rough as hell

>be me, lonely 9 year old on the internet
>meet dude in online game, dont even remember what
>dude offers to be my friend
>become his friend
>tldr grooming happened
>skip ahead a year, turns out he lived in my area
>what are the fucking odds
>by now was convinced he was my soulmate and i was in love with him
>agree to meet up in a park to be together
>hop in his pickup truck, get driven about two hours out, got stuck in a shitty doublewide trailer for half a year

Nice.
What age(s) did your exploration start at?

Attached: 1550285875274m.jpg (1024x819, 88K)

how old?

I was 14 he was 20

Who tops?

>>hop in his pickup truck, get driven about two hours out, got stuck in a shitty doublewide trailer for half a year
where were your parents in all of this?

we have done both. we normally stick to oral and handjobs because it easier to stop and hide if my parents come downstairs

but he loves to top me. I always dare him to do whatever he wants to me hoping he will fuck me, it hurts... but i like it

how big were you when you were 14? also how big was he

Christ man, I'm really fucking sorry to hear you went through that shit. I enjoy shota threads as it makes me nostalgic for the sexual exploration I did with my friends as a kid. I have zero desire to go fuck a child. Actual pedophiles deserve a bullet in the back of the head.

Attached: 1553830409153.png (450x640, 261K)

Aww you broke the suspension of disbelief with that bullshit. I'm getting flashbacks of fake ross and trains. Larp somewhere else, faggot

my mom was dead at the from breast cancer. she died when i was 2. my dad fell asleep watching tv. turns out he killed himself after i was missing for eight months. i read his suicide note, he thought i was dead and it was his fault for falling asleep. i basically lived in a jail cell for a week while the cops tried to figure out who i was and where id come from bc i was too scared to say anything until the pedo got dumb enough to try and pick me up as his kid. after that i spewed the whole story. went into foster care afterwards. now live on my own.

no u. he bullied me into being his maid for the eight months i lived with him, the costume was a shitty halloween costume he made me wear. the only thing i got out of all of it was a loose asshole and learning how to cook.

4 in. and i have not grown much sence then........ im crazy thick tho

Anyone that believes this bullshit is a fuckin retard

late bloomer i see

was any of it good or was it just a lot of 'making love'

copypastaing a line from the loli thread that 404d

i imagine him getting the shit kicked out of him in prison. it doesnt really help. in my experience you dont care about the pedo getting hurt, you just want the pain to stop. ive been waiting for the pain to stop for a decade and it hasnt. i came in here tonight to see if talking would help. i figured id get encouragement to talk.

You had me believing the story until the dead parents thing and the emphasis on the maid outfit . It feels a bit too absurd.

>14 & 20
That's seems to a fairly common age pairing from what I've read here over the years.
I myself, got sexually involved with a 21 yr old when I was 13/14. No relation though. He was the neighborhood guy who would buy teenagers beer/booze.

Are you male or female?

I guess, I an scared I'm done growing, it's only been a year tho

story?

you got hairs yet?

you ever be in love with someone and help them cum? thats what it felt like for about the first half the eight months. loved being with him. every experience i had was new and fun, even if it hurt. at some point he thought i was indoctrinated and stopped bothering with aftercare and listening when i said stop.

dont blame you if you dont believe me, the story sounds fucking ridiculous to me now that im older. im 99% sure ive read this exact fucking plot in one of the shitty mangas he linked me.

am male. have always been male. he wanted me to crossdress. apparently he was planning on getting a girl and kicking me to the curb, gave up and decided to just go full gay. wound up using it to try and keep me quiet, said some bullshit like 'they hate gay people here' and 'if they find out we were gay together theyll put you in prison'. as it turns out, the most homophobic police officers you can imagine focus on beating the shit out of the gay pedo instead of yelling at the kid that was raped.

Haha faggot

i get that a lot

ama/greentext still open. ive been sitting on this shit for a decade and i want it out.

what was the most memorable time he fucked you? story please?

We moved into a new town when I was 12. I fell in the "wrong crowd" in the neighborhood pretty quickly — some a few years older than me. He was they guy who had been buying liquor since he was 18 or 19. (He just looked older than he was and rarely got carded) The people I was hanging out with warned me about him — said he was a "fag" and liked little boys — but, he made fake friends by buying for the younger crowd. I was about 13 at time and he took a shine to me immediately. Told me I could come hang out with him and smoke weed and drink beers. So, of course, I did. First few times nothing happened. Then after one summer day of getting shitty, I passed out on his couch. When I started to come to, I was naked in his bed and he was trying push his cock into my mouth. That's what brought me out of it. I was kinda scared but, I didn't dare let him know I was really awake. I kinda resisted as best I could without giving it away. But he was a lot bigger and stronger and I ended up getting my mouth fucked and cum in, regardless.
And so it went on from there. I would over and get shitty with him and then he would "pretend" rape me. It became the game we played for several months.

in terms of how good it felt? first time i rode him. in terms of how much i was scared? last time he fucked me.
which do you want to hear?

both preferrably. but if its too much then the one of your riding

I love it, although all the stories I've read maybe im frucked up right now and don't realize is using me. But I think I like getting off just much as he does

More details on the fucking. How'd it feel the first time? Any bondage? What kind of positions did he like? He cum in you mouth, make you swallow?

Did you enjoy getting fucked like a girl?

Yep. The thing was that, I had already had a few experiences with friends from the town we had moved from —sleepovers and camping — so, I already knew I liked cock. And with this dude, I was getting free weed and beers fed to me with it sooo... Win-win.

greentext saved, gonna answer some others while i write it.

in order: first time we did anything was me giving him head. i gagged, thought i was going to throw up, he jizzed down my throat. felt like he came directly into my stomach.
he handcuffed me to the bed when i was bad, other than that not really. kinkiest thing he ever did was give me an enema, fuck my ass, eat it out, and forcefeed his cum to me through his mouth.
he loved doggystyle and missionary. when he was really horny he'd just pick me up by the ass and fuck me like a toy.
constantly. he made it a house rule that if i hadnt gotten him off i wouldnt be allowed to eat dinner.
at the time? yes. looking back? im terrified that i felt good in the moment because if he hadn't started getting mean i probably would've stayed with him and gotten even more fucked up.

stories about sleepovers and camping? lots of details preferred :)

nah you were a pedo, you just didin't know it, like ^him

But the last sane studies about pedosexuals back in the 60s and 70s were showing something like 30% of the male population were attracted to children, this is on par with male homosexuality. So just because it's been demonized, many people aren't even consciously aware of their attractions. Still others, like me, knew before I left elementary school.

Attached: 1553819183088.png (1048x1149, 483K)

you will be in the paper if this really hapoened. I need a name.

did he ever cum inside of your ass multiple times in one day? or multiple times in quick succession?

i don't feel like doxing myself, sorry. the cops kept my name out of the papers and the pedo was on the run from another state and was living under a fake name. the cops never gave me his real name and i never looked it up.
he said his name was jack torrance.
you can google that if you want, you won't get anything.

yes, one day he decided he was going to see how much he could get in me before he got tired. i got fucked in the ass seven times and had to wear a plug to keep it in in-between.

Dammit. I knew I was gonna regret mention that. Now I'm gonna be poke-typing at this phone all night. Lol.

too late now, give us some nice greentexts

Anybody have discord links or web links?

Attached: d925aafdd39184d8.png (698x800, 40K)

fuck off

>jack torrance
user thats like running away with a guy named Hannibal Lector

10 year olds dont know what hannibal lector is

I did. user your making me sad

>i dont believe someone on Yea Forums, give me ur full name so i can look up how u were kidnapped and molested as a child

are u retarded or something?

Attached: 36d9652aaa9a2737.png (612x726, 78K)

they're a pretty big contrast. ill do both. starting with the good one.

some context: im not fucking around about the stupid maid shit, i was shoved into being a live-in servant. i cooked his dinner. this was before he put up the 'you want to eat food, you have to eat dick' rule.
>just finish up eating breakfast for dinner, bacon and eggs and shit
>was still convinced what we had was love
>we always cuddled after eating, so two of us sitting on the couch, me in his lap
>tv was boring
>start nuzzling into him, etc
>get it back in turn, two of us eventually go past cuddling and get into kissing
>push him over, continue polishing tonsils
>he starts to feel me up, grabbing my ass and legs, etc
>i take the hint, get the stupid pantyhose he made me wear off, pull his pants down, awkwardly try to kiss him and jerk him off at the same time
>he tells me he wants to marry me, i felt like the happiest boy on earth in the moment
>give him the most loving head i can, climb back up on his lap
>hurt like hell going in, did it because i loved him and love felt good
>start bouncing, he starts moaning my name and how much he loves me (see the running theme here)
>grabs my hips again, starts bouncing me faster
>sex
>he starts to get rough, holds my hand
>i dont even cum, he nuts up my ass and i collapse on his chest
>we fell asleep together like that
>probably the happiest time i was with him

>your name
>not molester
>assuming they dont have a new name
0/10 bait but nice pic

thanks for sharing that

So glad i found this artist on baraag. Love his shotas. Speaking of which based jerseydevil did some more perky boy butt Johnny.

Attached: 1554592400198.png (1250x1140, 126K)

Attached: specialnovember.jpg (3600x3703, 540K)

Attached: 1554592400199.png (1491x1099, 730K)

i fucking LOVE jd

johnny is underrated

Attached: 1782328 - Dipper_Pines Gravity_Falls jerseydevil.png (1000x1500, 290K)

my dad was overprotective of me. if he hadn't seen the movie himself, he wouldn't let me watch it, and he hated horror movies. do the math.

johnny fucking his sisters?

dipper pines is cute and all, but the anime style body and his cartoon head fucking freak me out when combined

I hope not, he mostly just does gay pics.

SHOTA NOT LOLI YOU FAGGOT

sisters are traps?

Attached: 2010427 - Alvin_Seville Alvin_and_the_Chipmunks jerseydevil.png (866x1500, 615K)

this ain't a furfag thread

bump

so do you feel better now that you have told us?

hahaha. Larping, lying faggot watches too much boku no pico.

now the bad one.
context: this was near the end of the eight months when it had gone from fake love to him just bullying me into sucking his dick and making his food.

>be me, 10 going on 11 now
>been generic maid shota for this fucking lunatic for half a year now
>make his food, clean the house, clean his dick, etc
>start pushing back, saying i dont feel like having sex
>replies i get slowly go from "okay" to an annoyed grunt to "that's nice, but you're still going to" to "if you don't get on your knees im going to beat the shit out of you"
>never actually did beat the shit out of me, worst thing he ever did was bounce me off a wall when i accidentally bit his dick
>late at night after i turned him down for sex a bunch of times that day
>trying to sleep
>he comes in my room, dick out and hard, tells me if i dont suck it hell kill me, etc, shit ive heard before
>try to roll over
>get rolled back over, he presses a fucking steakknife against my cheek, tells me i should open my mouth
>get facefucked for a while, wind up getting a bunch of minor cuts because the idiot was pressing the knife against my skin the whole time
>he cums, i choke out on it, start throwing it up
>he gets pissed, tells me to "clean that shit up if you want to eat tomorrow"
>
>fuck this.
>grab one of my shoes, bust out the window, bail and fucking leg it as far as i can
>because he had thrown away all my other clothes all i had was the stupid fucking maid costume
>almost freeze to death
>get picked up by a cop just running his normal patrol, taken to the station, given real clothes and let sleep without people threatening me

the rest is history, ive already mentioned how he got busted.

a little. my chest doesnt feel as tight anymore.

Attached: 30810329_p0_master1200.jpg (629x900, 172K)

to clarify i waited until he had gone to bed to bust the window out. i still remember seeing the light in his bedroom come on while i was running.

>he said his name was jack torrance.
>you can google that if you want, you won't get anythin
I disagree, you will in fact get many things.

well theres nothing you could have done user pedos are hated in jail because they are really good manipulators. dont beat yourself up over it you were literally a little child. you have a therapist?

touche. poor choice of words.

anybody else got any other questions?

if i wanted to get away with this how much money do i need to pay the clintion foundation

Have you been able to be in any relationships since?

fucking auto refresh doesnt even work
i was put in the care of a child psychologist for a while, but no, i dont currently. i cant afford one and it isnt fair to the shrink to have to work for free because i ate a lot of dick when i was 10.

>when i was 10
you self hate/depressed? assuming your not a larp please get more help the fact you seem to blame 10 year old you for it sends some red flags

Attached: 2142919 - Darwin_Watterson Gumball_Watterson The_Amazing_World_of_Gumball edit jerseydevil.jpg (2500x2275, 1.93M)

>he said his name was jack torrance.
>you can google that if you want, you won't get anything.

Attached: jacktorrance.jpg (1400x1050, 181K)

yes

i tried getting into relationships. they fizzled out quick. i havent tried getting physical beyond one time when a friend made me come to a strip club and a stripper thought i looked sad so she sat on me for a while.

as soon as i get some money together. i would say i dont blame myself when i was ten for what happened, but i dont know. most of the depression i deal with is "i have no point in existing" stuff. "my life has no purpose" and "everything i do is pointless." that kinda shit. the rest is "HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN SO FUCKING STUPID."

i am in fact mentally retarded, thank you for checking

Attached: 1570519 - Gumball_Watterson The_Amazing_World_of_Gumball jerseydevil.jpg (1500x1500, 879K)

Attached: 2778920 - Boruto _Naruto_Next_Generations Boruto_Uzumaki Naruto.jpg (843x1221, 176K)

to clarify:
when i said "you won't get anything" i meant "you won't get the pedos real name," not "jack torrance doesnt exist."

no lie pls

when i was around 9 me n my neighborhood friend shawn had sex a bunch, didn't know it was gay till i was older but we both agreed it felt awesome and continued to do it for like 3 years

Attached: 284280 - Kurita Legend_of_Zelda Link Midna Princess_Zelda Twili Twili_Midna Twilight_Princess.jpg (913x704, 203K)

i originally typed out "you can google that name if you want, i don't think you're going to find anything relevant." i cut it down because im an insecure asshole that cant decide how to phrase his poorly capitalized posts on an anonymous imageboard website tumblr hates.

lol fake
it's okay to dream, just dont delude yourself

chill man no stress thread its all just a meme

Attached: 1547352139937.gif (1080x1080, 1.02M)

love the loincloth hate the shota

kys faggits

Attached: pol gif.gif (400x220, 1.48M)

dipper is a qt how do u not like him

Attached: DSp0CMmVMAAW7Dj.jpg large.jpg (1280x940, 113K)

snake eater

im more pissed off at myself than anyone else

will do

when i was around 11 i was starting to jack off, and there was a convicted pedo in my cul de sac, my mom used to always warn me of him, he was some hella old dude and looked like any typical old cali hippie, i went to his house because he let me play his computer and i didnt tell mom,

obviously he was feeling me up but i got to play halo 1 on a really good rig so i guess i let him fuck me as long as i got to keep playing matchmaking. :/ felt painful but like, i didnt really pay attention to it. jack off to it now tho

pissed for what happened when you were 10 or the post either way dont be pissed user

om nom faggot

did you ever start to cum inside each other toward the end of it?

Shit taste

he came in me from the start, we didnt really understand what was happening, but we kept it a secret because we knew something was wrong. I hadnt even heard of porn by then, we started kissing on a camping trip and i sucked his dick because im dumb and thought that was the next logical step lmao

i was a fag from birth

dipper is not a qt im sorry for your shit tastes

Got molested/had “fun” with other girls and boys near my age growing up but never an adult. I’m fucked up and even at a young age fantasized about being molested by my aunt, landlord, friend’s dad... shit like that. I talked to so many men online when I was a lad... makes ya wonder

why so aggressive?

also, ur wrong.

Attached: 1450816300993.png (815x950, 268K)

when i was ten.

anybody else got questions? we did a lot of shit together. just about every dumb kink you can think of, i tried it. ive talked about sucking his dick and getting my ass fucked but the most common thing he wanted me to do was give him a footjob.

no I meant did you start literally shooting cum inside each other before the sex wrapped up?

did you ever get to fool around with boys your age after all this?

spanking? also timestamp+feet

im not sure i understand
we finished inside each other every time, but the vast majority was me taking his dick because its how i got off
we didnt know about pregnancy or std's so there was no motivation or desire to cum outside each other or use condoms?

im not aggressive ur aggressive

Attached: 7621d21759a81d538bba68c20c505cd3.jpg (3200x1800, 1.24M)

You said you were 9 when you started which is pretty early to be shooting cum. Since that apparently did happen did sex ever get messy for you two? Would your holes leak cum a lot?

ur the one cussing here

Attached: 1497384200670.jpg (2480x3507, 550K)

No one is going to think you're cool for being a contrarian.

sorry he didn't take care of you right.

Attached: 1554613062368.jpg (633x646, 85K)

kys faggits

i can only assume he came in me, it certainly felt like he came inside me but i guess I cant be 100% because im not him. I definitely came, but it wasnt with the same intensity i cum now. yeah i had cum leak out my ass but usually we'd just have a sleepover and then fuck after like 9pm because it was just easier to let the cum stay in my ass until i took a shower in the morning

there was one time during camping where i sucked him off and definitely tasted cum, so i know for sure he came at least once

ikr? kinda wish he would've fucked me now

near the end he made me hook up with some random 13-year-old he found so he could do a photoshoot and record us fucking. it ended with me getting a double facial. that recording is probably still on the deepweb somewhere.

im almost old enough to buy beer. i dont have shota feet anymore and i have my body with a burning passion. sorry.
he spanked me when i skipped chores, i was still young enough it hurt more than it felt good. normally he'd give me decent aftercare to make it hurt less.

shotas say swears though so we can do it too

hate my body. meant to say hate my body

good boys done cuss.

Attached: 1532060778491.jpg (600x800, 351K)

hail to the beast faggot

checked still tho you should post

when I was six, my best friend (also six) and i started what would be a 5 year journey of frottage at least once a week, through the summers, sometimes a bit more, and in the winter when we couldn't sleep over I learned to fap. By the time i was eight I loved the Sears catalog, for the children's swimsuits and underwear.

Attached: 1554612159923.jpg (1291x1488, 233K)

since you'd hold the cum in your ass would your hole start to get real messy if you got fucked more than once a night?

fake news

Attached: 84d800e991af72715b7dcebc9555e953.jpg (3026x2526, 1.73M)

ugh that's real sad, was hoping you got to have positive experiences with other shotas after that nightmare.

sometime we're just born fags and suck our friends off. wouldnt have minded some older guy fucking me when i was a kid, but then again, i was a fucking loudmouth

i dont know that we ever fucked more than once per person, we were nine dude. i definitely remember kinda getting worried when we started fucking at school and my pants looked wet sometimes

Attached: 184_085s.jpg (1280x960, 171K)

Attached: 1553038252850.jpg (947x1404, 489K)

Attached: blackhole.jpg (1536x2048, 766K)

greentext for ya

>9 y/o me n friend
>both kinda beta and liked the same girl
>decided to practice kissing
>his lips were hella dry and he didnt know what he was doing
>still got horny
>wanted to touch his bepis
>things start to get a little weird
>ff to a camping trip for me 10th bday
>we share a tent
>i suggest we play around more and he is down
>i ended up taking his dick for the first time, it hurt a lot and i wasn't into doing it again at first
>couple weeks later he stays over again but this time he asks me to do it
>i reluctantly agree and find that the second time is MUCH better, i end up cumming for the first time
>ff a few more weeks and we've been doing it pretty regularly, he only lived a few houses down so we could just come over and do it real quick if we wanted
>now 11, we start to suck each other off and watch porn
>he's now cumming in me regularly and I am still only like 50% aware of what sex is lol
>he starts to get really confident and cocky
>we keep fucking but after a while i tell him i dont want to anymore
>he gets really angry and makes the girl we like not like me anymore
>i get depressed and show another friend what we've been doing
>other friend is super into fucking me
>friend 1 gets hella mad and fights him
>my mom tells me i cant hang with either anymore

dont fuck your friends guys, its never worth it

Hmm hoping not to be an armchair psychologist so much as offering advice with my limited world view.
>how could i have been so stupid
You already understand you were just a child and he was the real culprit so it might help to try and distance the emotions of helplessness and perceived incompetence from that understanding. It really isnt your fault. As you are older now and understand the danger of the situation those feelings will likely never dissipate completely but mitigation is better than abject suffering, I would say.
>i have no point in existing
Ive had this feeling often, care to elaborate at all if youre still here?

sometimes a cry for help is just a cry for attention: its not wrong, just a little shallow.

i'm sure you just listening helps more than you know

i dont have any real friends, i work a deadend job that barely pays the bills, my family apparently thinks what happened was my fault and doesnt talk to me anymore, ive made no overall meaningful contributions to the world, and i constantly feel like my life is going to end tomorrow. the only escape i have is sleep, which i need to try to do because i just got called in to work tomorrow. this is my last post for the night.
thank you guys for listening to my bullshit sob stories. yall arent as bad as i was expecting. peace.

Ah well goodnight then. I will likely be somewhere on b tomorrow if you want to say anything. As ive said before words are cheap, but I really do hope you never feel alone user.

Me wan sum Butts!

Attached: 3de37f67-a125-448a-b889-2018ba7ea7d6.png (1000x1500, 481K)

Shota butts are a miracle of the universe.

kys faggots

Bmp

bump

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\vvftDyy

--i

Attached: file 9.jpg (620x876, 99K)

Moar

Rip bread

I definitely love coke.

No Shota Femdom?
You disappoint me Yea Forums

U get what you pay for