I got these blisters. Normally they are exploited alone and burn. I can walk and the pain is not so penetrating...

I got these blisters. Normally they are exploited alone and burn. I can walk and the pain is not so penetrating, but it makes me very uncomfortable. Is it genital herpes? Before leaving, the area stung me :////

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-10-23-19-56-1.png (720x815, 737K)

yupp, sure looks like it.. have to go to dr and get tested to be 100% sure

But my girlfriend has nothing of this, why me? we have two years of couple

Is that the crevice of your thigh and inner groin? If so, herpes does not present there on males. Looks like fatrash due to being a disgusting sweaty fatass.

yepp, is the thigh and inner groin, but I'm not fat, I've good hygiene, man. They told me that it could be irritation from underwear, a fungus, bad hygiene or heat

I'd say they could be ingrown hairs but that bottom one does look pretty bad. Get them swab tested as soon as possible. Not because it's so bad if you do but the inbetween of not knowing is damn unpleasent

I dont think so... I have not waxed for a long time, let alone that area

>irritation from underwear, a fungus, bad hygiene or heat
This is what it looks like to me. One of these things. Not herpes.
>source: I have herpes.

Get yourself one of those anti fungal jock itch powders. They do have those in your post-soviet country don't they Dimitri?

Oh. Bro, this will sounds gay, but what kind of blisters do u have? How looks the genital herpes? Can i see?

No, it's not
I've experienced the same shit, it will disappear on 4 days

I don't have any pictures handy right now, but on males outbreaks are almost exclusively on the cock head. Herpes most often presents in warm, wet places. For this reason it is more common to see it in greater regions on women (outer labia or even inner thigh).

I have both HSV-1 and HSV-2. The last time I was tested at a clinic for this, the doctor said in reference to my count, "you don't just have herpes, you have a LOT of herpes." I'm not sure what he meant by this as I rarely have outbreaks and rarely take medication. Anyway, the blisters when they do appear are much smaller than the ones you have. Have you ever had a "cold sore" on your lips/gums (HSV-1)? Genital herpes (HSV-2) is about the same, except on your mushroom cap.

Your shit still looks like fungal/hygiene related stuff. Or maybe you're turning into a zombie if your country is downwind of Chernobyl.

Not op but i do have both the common herpes you listed. I also have the shingles virus, sacral herpes, back herpes and im pretty sure it has spread to the back of my head.

Doesn't everyone have HSV-1?

What in the fuck are you talking about? Sounds like your immune system is shit and your lineage needs to be purged.

Like 80% of adults or some such shit, yes. It's very common and easy to spread by kissing.

Medfag here. Are the blisters or the skin around them painful? This can reveal a lot about the sore.

Not everyone breaks out and some people don't have their first outbreaks for years.

But look this shit, man

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-11-00-05-17-1-1.png (720x1012, 862K)

I do not feel anything when I crush them, touch them around or simply express them. I feel a bit of burning when walking because it performs friction, but it does not hurt

Yes Dimitri you're gross this has been established. I already told you get some jock itch powder. If the ghost of Lenin permits it.

I'm a nurse, I've seen some shit and I'd say that's not herpes or anything fucked like that.

Looks like ingrown hairs, do you shave with a cartridge razor? If you do, stop using it and stick to the clippers or buy a DE razor and learn how to shave.

For a nurse you're pretty shit at identifying ingrown hairs.

You've never seen infected ingrowns then have you ya fuckin faggot

Yeah like all the time.

Take my advice then and learn how to shave you mong

I'm not OP and my scrotum is already well-shorn via double edge razor, you presumptuous charlatan.

Genital herpes my friend. I've got it too. You are not alone. From now on always use condoms and also get suppression medication from your doc. If you're an Amerifag then you might as well off yourself because the meds aren't cheap.

I know you aren't OP you dimwit. OP is Boris from fucking Bulgaria, you're just some retard who thinks he knows what he's talking about. Consider taking the double edge blade and ending it all, you'd be doing society a favor.

>From now on always use condoms
NO
NO
NO
NO

HOW IS SOMEONE WHO HAS HERPES AND PURPORTS TO GIVE ADVICE ON HERPES THIS FUCKING RETARDED?

CONDOMS DO NOT PREVENT THE TRANSMISSION OF HSV-2

D
O

N
O
T

HERPES IS SPREAD BY SKIN CONTACT. SEE THE LOCATION OF THE LESIONS YOU HAVE IDENTIFIED? DO YOU THINK A CONDOM COVERS THAT FUCKING LOCATION? PLEASE KILL YOURSELF IMMEDIATELY.

Backpedaling after shittily assuming that I don't know how to shave even though I do know how to shave in the manner you originally advised. Cute. Charlatans like you are why I avoid hospitals.

Man, it's true that I have herpes? Fuck, I'm worry

>uhuhuhuhuhu

The only correct thing you've said so far is that condoms don't prevent transmission of the herpes virus. Well done.

Herpes does not present on the inner thigh crevices. It just does not. Upper thighs, scrotum, and above the genetalia are the only places it presents.

I am sure glad you don't visit hospitals, doctors must LOVE you.

Possibly eczema
Do you also get raw spots behind your ears? Is it really wet sometimes?

no, I do not have those symptoms

Has this ever happened before, but maybe not as bad? Is it seasonal?

Dude take a shower

No I'm the one telling you all along that you don't have herpes.

>Herpes does not present on the inner thigh crevices. It just does not. Upper thighs, scrotum, and above the genetalia are the only places it presents.
I've said this all along ITT you drooling fucking retard.

Quit letting your girl piss on you when you have sex

Yep, exactly. Around 1 week ago I have these same shit, but no too bad like this

Its eczema you spergs, get an ointment from a doctor and it will go away in 3 weeks

But are blisters. Eczema dont produce that

As the only guy here who has given you proper advice, why have you ignored it every time I've told you to get jock itch powder?

I think it's likely eczema. The blisters are likely result of too much friction in an already sensitive area. Get diagnosed and prescribed medication. If you don't want to do that, then I would suggest you keep it as clean as possible, use baby powder or a jock itch powder, and most of all, DON'T SCRATCH IT

Its not ppp or a sexually transmited disease so your good

Just learn how to wash your balls

u tried m8