Hey Yea Forumsros should I buy this car tomorrow for $3900. Ford Fusion 2012 110,000 miles...

Hey Yea Forumsros should I buy this car tomorrow for $3900. Ford Fusion 2012 110,000 miles. My main concern is the small dent on front bumper. Can that potentially affect engine???

Attached: FA3AFB14-7AC2-4232-8488-9227A0A3556F.jpg (750x1265, 770K)

no.
110,000 miles in 7 years might be a little much though

It won't affect engine whatsoever. What will affect the engine is that it's a Ford and they don't last very long. You might want to try an older Toyota Camry or Corolla because they hold their value.

is this bait?

obviously not dude that's the fucking fender, and even so, pop the hood and look at what's going on, look at the damage? lol

110k miles on a 2012, holy fucking shit that dude traveled

Op here this is a serious question.

Fuxk off that's bait

Nah.

I got a 2012 Fusion Sport, things a tank.

Its fine try to get it for $200 cheaper and go out for dinner

Op here I have heard that for this year ford collabed with Volvo to make this car. So that’s why it’s considered a decent car

That's roughly 18000 a year, hardly an astonishing amount of travel.

Fords transmissions like to go out around that point, current owner is trying to dodge an expensive bullet.

110,000 in 7 yrs smells like prime highway miles. Easy miles on the car. The dent, if cracked paint, will lead to rust down the road and make the car look bad. That’s all.

Is 40,000 in a year a bit much? Because I’ve done it to my shit box 04 Impala. Still runs nice though. Got it when my mom got a 16 escape last year with about 145k on it and it has 178k now

Thanks Yea Forumsros I think I’m going to bite the bullet

I assume the miles listed are for your car and not your mom's? If so how do u do 40 thousand miles a year if you only put 30 thousand miles on it since you got it

I meant 135k and it’s mainly highway. I worked an hour away and decided to quit cause the pay wasn’t enough for the job

Ford makes shitty cars. they know it. this why they are pulling away from manufacturing cars in the near future. avoid it. also please don't buy those 300c based vehicles that niggers like to drive. absolute mechanical nightmare

> 110 000 miles
>Ford

You might as well burn that money.

110 on a Ford is a lot. Also, that's the fender assuming this isn't bait

For a fusion of that age in in that condition, I'd say they are 900-1000 above what that car is actually worth. Look at that front bumper, it has also been hit. Look at tires, can pretty well bet those are shit and need to be changed. That is not a particularly great car, had a habit of rod failure on that year. Focus is worse with the dp6 transmissions.

hello newfag

Look at that body damage, and I don't mean the dent. You're getting gipped if you don't at least try to get the price driven down for accident history being more than a golf ball to the front end of the car. The body panels are all loosely fitting, and so easily visible from that far away as to make me suspect it's been in some bad shit. Make them let you check the trunk: I'll bet it's kind of fucked up looking, which usually means it's been in a nasty accident from the rear.

Attached: file.png (326x139, 34K)

Ford.
Found On Road Dead
Farmers Old Rubber Dildo
Fucked Over Rebuilt Dodge.
First On Race Day

Ford fusion is quite reliable from my experience but I would be careful buying one used

Not even the same guy, but I wouldn't buy a ford under any circumstance. Ford is a shitbox manufacturer.

>My main concern is the
your main concern should be it's a ford

OP here...Ok Yea Forumsros my budget would allow me to buy a 2007 Toyota Camry with around 130,000 miles would that be a better option?????

Bumping because I need some hope lol

130k? I dunno man, that’s a whole lot of mileage

Fucker Only Rolls Downhill.

Any suggestions than? 4100 is my max budget