Would a heroin overdose be a painless death?

would a heroin overdose be a painless death?

Attached: drugabuse-shutter208189978-heroin-on-spoon-and-syringe.jpg (500x375, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
youtu.be/BEfL0ih33Gs
youtube.com/watch?v=ay8_gZMCnBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Yes, you just go to sleep

No.
Have you seen pulp fiction? Damn.

why would it be painful?

no. use the gas bag or exit bag, that is painless.

it is poison.

what kind of pain would I experience though?

if you dont go to sleep you maybe throw up

how the fuck would i know

that doesnt sound too bad

Yes but it's more fun to do it spread out over a decade. Food for thought.

Attached: 1554013471416s.jpg (250x240, 8K)

No. You have seizures, your lungs struggle to supply enough oxygen to your brain, your heart feels like it's on fire because it's so overloaded trying to pump enough blood to carry that limited amount of oxygen, and your organs fail on you one by one.

The only real positive is that you'll feel fucking amazing right up to that point, but even if you black out you'll still feel the seizures, the choking on your own vomit, etc... You'll just be too fucked up to do anything to stop it unless you get hit with a shot or two of Narcan up the nostrils, at which point you'll come out if it but be in a completely different type of hell of its own.

Overdoses are horrible. Being Narcan'd out of them is even worse.

how much do I need to take to overdose?

yeah but dont inject it you propably would get a shake so you shit cum and vomit all the time before you die i would recommend to snort it

Depends entirely on your tolerance. If you're opiate naive, a full syringe of black tar heroin would be enough to OD.

can anyone confirm this? I thought you go unconscious before you experience anything negative

No. It's the best way to go out. Don't listen to these fgts i was an addict for 3 years. I died 3 times - best feeling ever. Dying is the best high

I've really wondered the same thing

I think you need to take enough to make that
A: You nod off before you start dying
B: You take enough to actually do the damn thing properly and survive like a fuckwit teenage girl

How exactly to pull that off those though, a more experienced person would need to say

Attached: 1550304678497.jpg (1181x1679, 1.41M)

NOT survive

Buddy this guy is talking out of his ass. I've seen someone OD on fenty. He just was laying down and started to turn blue. They had to narcan. I didn't see him vomit

would you recommend I inject it or snort it?

You do. Retard doesn't know what he's talking about.

Yes and no, from what I understand you get so relaxed that you cant breathe at all. Just what I've been told, dont quote me on it. 2 of my friends overdosed on opiates, one of them ended up a vegetable for a week or so before they pulled the plug.

Also, dont kill yourself for fucks sake. Shit gets better.

>syringe
>black tar
>only knows about heroin from movies

Attached: C129347B-8E3C-4440-A5E0-AADDD32EF0BF.jpg (720x415, 59K)

You do. You'll black out before that shit happens, but if you OD properly (as in enough to actually kill you, and not just what constitutes as a technical overdose) then the seizures themselves will be more than enough to wake you up.

I've seen it happen firsthand both with heroin addicts and with my brother who was born a type 1 diabetic. When his blood sugar goes too low he gets delirious, then he'll start sweating, then he just blacks out completely. Then his blood glucose level drops even more when he's blacked out and that's when the seizure kicks in and that's when the pain of the seizure itself is so intense that it jolts him from the blackout.

Trust me. It's not a pretty sight. There are way easier ways of killing yourself. But definitely try opiates first before you kick off if that's your plan. Just be responsible with them so you don't end up dying painfully like a fucking retard.

I got another drug thread up right now on Yea Forums - Drop in if you want any more drug knowledge. I've been at this for years, so you're not going to find much better or more honest advice. I'm all about that harm reduction.

Would be the most painless, blissful experience of your life.

Start off snorting - just a little. It won't kill you buy you'll get super high & not wanna kill yourself.
Once you get used to snorting you'll figure out how to I.V.

Don't do it though unless you really don't value your life.

Im 6 months clean but i wouldn't trade that feeling if i could.

That normed me back to a childlike fear of heroin.

Attached: 1554773350584.jpg (400x400, 20K)

half gram of normal 30% heroin should be enough

How do I avoid waking up from seizures? Ive never heard of this before.

snorting is the strongest trip without much bad shit
smoking is weak and gay
injecting is the strongest but you also inject all the shit with that it got cut
analy is the safest and strongest

It's honestly nothing to fear when done responsibly. I mean, I wouldn't recommend going straight to heroin if somebody wants to try opiates. There are much better, easier ways of venturing down that hole.

It'll definitely kill you if you want it to though, OP. It's possible you could take enough to not even feel the pain of the seizures and organ failure, but I've never seen it in 5 years of personal experience. Nobody really sets out to OD on purpose though, and it's usually nowhere near the amount required for instant death. It's usually a bad batch of some mixed shit (fent) that somebody doesn't know what they're taking and it's accidental.

TS TIME TO JOIN THE ONE AND ONLY OUTLAWED DISCORD SERVER TO BE MENTIONED ON Yea Forums BECAUSE IT IS SO DAMN EPIC STYLE

discord.
gg/xwXJWF

Bc01

i just realized how bad my engrand is
sry i didnt sleep for 2 days

Take enough to circumvent that. I have no idea how much that is for you though. It depends on a variety of things from your opiate tolerance to your height/weight/body mass. You'd really have to calculate it to get the dose right, but the problem is if you're shooting you'd need either a REALLY strong batch (in which case you should go with carfentanyl instead of heroin), or multiple needles if you're set on it being heroin.

Problem with the latter is that you'll nod right out after the first needle if it's good shit, so you wouldn't have the presence of mind or muscle control to push the other plunger.

So, yeah. Go with carfentanyl if you're really set on it. It's a guaranteed death sentence whereas heroin is more of a gamble.

Just go buy two of the biggest containers of whisky you can find from the liquor store. Drink them both very quickly and do not throw up. Make sure to say "shoe nice" beforehand for good luck. Your brain and heart will just short out and fail and you'll die.

Attached: 1516450122123.webm (1280x544, 1.02M)

Horrible what ended up happening to that guy, but I guess that's the life he was always headed for in hindsight. Last I heard he was doing videos on Vimeo, living in a cargo container, and getting like 50 views a video.

Probably like $20 worth

Yep, as long as it was clean heroin. If it was cut with, say ketamine, you would probably get a day long noghtmare befote checking out.

>but I've never seen it in 5 years of personal experience
Medfag?

Who, Arnold? No he isn't

>paramedic here

I've brought dozens of people out of an opiate overdose. Most try to fight us right afterwards, but they all are still hurting. If you push Narcan to fast it most certainly will cause the patient to vomit.

Drug dealer.

Same difference though, right?

Nah, that ShoeNice dude.

This is me feeling super validated.

if you were to od and die from heroin overdose which route would you take user?

If you wanna kys, shoot a ton and you just pass out. I've od'd a few times when I used to do it, people just said i took one long exhale but I woke up feeling fine. Dont listen to these faggots about snorting

Just use fentanyl/carfentanyl. Cook up a big dose and you'll be done before you can fully push the plunger.

wait what please translate in simple refugee english

>he is too young to remember prime shoenice

Also, IV route will hit you harder and faster than any other route. That being said, intravenous users have staggeringly high rates of Hep C infections. So if you are using needles bring your own and don't reuse or share.
Liver failure is one hell of a painful way to die

Befriend a type 1 diabetic like my brother. He gets a fresh supply or 120 new needles a month.

I'm the the drug game and he gives all the ones he doesn't use to me and I sell them on the street for a nice profit.

Harold Shipman killed a fuckton of old people with diamorphine, but he had access to lots of it. They all died pretty peacefully, but I'm sure he administered at least a few times the lethal dose.

Ya. Pretty much

thanks for the great responses Yea Forums

I od'ed once. I don't remember shit until waking up in the hospital after being narcan'd then i started throwing up with a vengeance. They told me my friends left me on the sidewalk outside the hospital. I don't remember shit.

THAT is how I'd want to go out. I don't want to wither away and be a shell of myself who can't do the things I enjoy anymore.

That's why I support assisted suicide. Watching somebody you love waste away to a horrible disease like MS or cancer is incredibly traumatic on both the patient and the loved ones.

Fuck that. When it's my time just put me in the hospital and give me a pump of that shit and I'll ease myself off on my own with my dignity intact.

I od’d on heroine once, it was a pretty painless death

Yeah, ODs are horrible, but Narcan is even worse. The vomiting is ridiculous. To the point of it being painful and nightmarish. I've never been down that route. I use and deal very responsibly, but as I said - I've been in the game for 5 years at this point and you're bound to encounter that kind of shit whether you want to or not.

I don't bang H. I have pharmaceutical connects. I've tried it, and meth, and coke, and a bunch of other shit, but I mostly prefer pharmaceuticals when it comes to personal use.

They also have the benefit of being worth way more on the street than a bag of H because the quality is legit and there's no risk of it being mixed with fent. Percs got for $1-$2 per milligram. Roxies get more expensive, then you get in to morphine, oxy, dilaudid, suboxone, and subutex. That's when you're making serious "fuck you" money.

Yeah this. It'll feel amazing for a brief period before you fall asleep, stop breathing and die.

Being narcan'd out of it is fucking brutal, though. Narcan violently rips all of the opiates out of your opiate receptors and immediately throws you into extremely bad withdrawal. You may think meh, who cares, it's just like the flu. No. No, it's not. It's a living hell.

what was your od experience like?

totally you just get the nods then nod off and its just exactly like going to a blissful sleep DO IT!!!

>Shit gets better.
and then worse. and then a little better. and then much worse. Staring to see a pattern here? Finally you realize the buddhists are right and life is suffering.

I suppose it's possible to live a happy fulfilled life, but I've never figured it out.

not that guy biut i nearly died form heroin od and had a stroke, my mate died. i woke up and he was blue and dead and his workmates were banging on the door. i felt kinda lost and went to hi=ospiotal and then the y let mego home and 3 days later i realised i felt weird and had bad memory so went to hospital and got a catscan and they told me id had a stroke. recovered 100% ikn a few days and left hopsital against their wishes and never died heroin aghin.

Life is suffering If you cannot love. Which in guessing most fags in this thread are incapable.

> everyone is talking about heroin
> implies fenty is the same thing as heroin
> “these fags don’t know what they’re talking about”

k

No

explain?

Not much if you don't take opiates/opioids regularly.

>Life is suffering If you cannot love.
This is true, I suppose. I'm more than capable, but I have other issues. Whatever though.

Ive never taken opiates. I assume it will be a quick and painless death then?

Many people are just done. Let them go for fucks sake. Also, take a nice dose of a benzo before the opiate.

I know what a seizure is. Can someone describe specifically what it “feels like”?

No i have over dosed plenty you feel nothing and if someone revives u like me they tell you that u where blue and not breathing

Intentional and very carefully planned with the right shit that I tested for impurities. Just enough to push me over the edge, but not enough to need medical intervention. I just blacked the fuck out for like 14 hours and don't remember much but the warmth and feeling of bliss setting in before everything went black.

I haven't heard of Shoenice in a long time. What happened to him?

liar I have felt non of this and overdosed like 10 times fucking lying piece of shit sjw kill yourself

this is true have overdosed from this

Attached: [Giggles].gif (245x200, 1.07M)

Whatever you say, dude. There's a difference between a TECHNICAL overdose (as in just enough to push you over the edge, which is what most people accidentally do) and an INTENTIONAL overdose with the intent to kill, which hardly anybody ever does.

That's what I'm talking about, but I don't need to justify shit to you. Come see me when you're moving bricks of H and hundreds of pharmaceuticals a month on the street like I am. Then I'll take your opinion seriously. Until then you're just another bitter customer to me.

People like you talk so much shit about people like me who take all the risks to supply you with the shit, but then the minute you're crawling up the walls for your fix I'm suddenly your best friend again. Kek.

U can shoot tar u fucking idiot

>Come see me when you're moving bricks of H and hundreds of pharmaceuticals a month on the street like I am

Attached: OP.jpg (646x404, 35K)

nice pasta

Prove you’re not a 14 yo shitposter.

Sorry I wasted these trips brahs.

This. What is a seizure.

Lol people pay for suboxone and subutex.. fooking retarded, I knew junkies that would trade that for nothing morphine and oxy is where the money is tho.

Had one but I dont remember it, they just said I was shaking on the floor lol

Very painless.

Good thread

I know I'll end myself. I won't stay here. I won't do decades of this. This will never be worth it

Knowing that this end is more or less the way that I hoped makes this remaining time that much better. I won't end in torture, I'll just end. That's all I want

Knowing that, maybe what remains can be good

Attached: 1523305661109.png (1029x671, 1.67M)

Not in Appalachia where addiction rates are the highest in the country, which is coincidentally where I live.

Subs go for $20 a pop. I get 90 a month and that's just one of my scores. You do the math.

I love drug
youtu.be/BEfL0ih33Gs

Asking a drug dealer to reveal his identity on the internet. Top kek.

You want my address and SSN too?

I like you user here is a red pill for you
youtube.com/watch?v=ay8_gZMCnBA

He's just another tyke with no experience in the street game talking shit about subjects he has no firsthand experience with.

Basically the internet in general.

dunno, you should try it OP

I will, one day.

wtf it's not 1999 go to cvs and ask for them

Best you're getting out of me.

250 4mg dillies. Over a grand right here.

Attached: dm6fson0gdr21.jpg (744x767, 62K)

Are all black market pills finger fucked

finger if you're lucky

They do that?

Definitely not a thing here in Appalachia where addiction rates are the highest in the nation. Clean needles, suboxone, subutex, percocets, oxycontin, hydrromorphone, morphine - All that shit is worth its weight in gold here.

We have like 1 clinic for the 5 major cities around me that treats addicts and even they don't deal in needles. They'll give you subs, but you gotta pay $350 upfront because it's a pill mill. Most addicts can't afford that fee upfront because they spend all their money on dope, hence the high demand for subs and needles.

People definitely prefer actual opiates and opioids over the subs, but subs are always the second choice because they stop withdrawal when the streets are dry and you can't score shit.

I sell 90 subs a month for $20 a pop. I sell those needles when I can for varying amounts depending on demand, and I get 120 perc 10s that go for a buck a milligram. So that's 3K a month just with the subs and percs.

I'm not a baller by any means. I could be if I took more risks, but I like my freedom, and $36,000 a year in easy drug money that I don't have to pay taxes on definitely helps.

>i don't need to justfry sheet
>posts pics

Attached: 51h3w2kRJfL._SY445_.jpg (327x445, 36K)

You know absolutely nothing about the pill game. Kek.

Webmd photo for reference.

Attached: dilly.jpg (288x216, 23K)

What can I say? It's boring night on Yea Forums.

is central pa appalachia? because yes they do

same deal with lots of addicts and minimal clinics, but lots of addicts can't admit to a law abiding citizen that they abuse drugs, so they'd rather go black market

Nah, I'm DEEP in Appalachia. Trump country.

it's all trump country and you better not mean WV or else what's the point

Attached: bspXsF5.jpg (684x960, 79K)

Not in West VA, but you're close. I'm further south but I could get to West VA in a few hours drive.

Needles aren't readily available here, but they're also hit or miss in terms of demand. I always have a supply but if the streets are flowing with pharmaceutical opioids like they usually are (the bulk of my income) then nobody wants needles because there's no need to shoot H when you got big pharma scores. There's no risk of accidental overdose or death with prescription grade pills. You're not getting fent in that shit.