Decided to bottle a panini and hide it in an old tuba in the music room of my school as a time capsule

Decided to bottle a panini and hide it in an old tuba in the music room of my school as a time capsule.
Any similar time capsule stories?
pic related

Attached: CAEBA7CA-F75F-4FEB-8B72-6D855C237569.jpg (672x829, 408K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sHi6qdWmTZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In 6th grade I checked out a book and doodled one of the pictures in it on a piece of loose-leaf paper. I browsed that same book in the 8th grade and found that same doodle still stashed away in the back of it. Don't remember if I ever took it out, could still be in there after all these years.

Found like a 40 year old Sprite bottle in a ceiling once

I threw my cat out of a window.

Fuck off you old faggot

Put a couple of dead bugs in a jar for a month or so when i was a kid, we opened it up and had this kid smell it and his nose started to bleed. It was nasty

i write letters to myself to pen a few yrs in the future, full of goals and ways to achieve them. nothing changes lol

Bumping so this doesn't disappear while I poop

In my old networking class me and some friends shoved a couple of jelly doughnuts into an old shuttle PC. Considering how much dust was inside of it when we opened it I doubt that it will ever get found unless it starts molding or some shit. Pic related, one like this

Attached: 2f970003-376c-425f-a104-43858fd001a2.jpg (400x300, 15K)

Once I saw an autistic kid acting fidgitey with his backpack. I waited for him to set it down and looked through it, and lo and behold, I found an expired gallon of chocolate milk. I had no idea why he had it, but it was way too much power for him to handle so I liberated it from him and hit it in a rolled up track mat that cooked in the sun for another three months. Eventually I recovered it and set it behind the back wheel of the baseball coach's car. No one parked in the lot for a week.

When I was in high school (a little over 10 years ago), my best friend gave me a sandwich that had been in his backpack for around a week. It was ham and cheese with mayo on Wonder bread. This particular week was near the beginning of the school year in Texas. It was not cold. I was determined not to let that sandwich go to waste. I'd been certain that I would eat it. I did not. What I did do: leave it in my own backpack for another month. I found it in my Spanish class during some group practice. Our teacher had just returned from a year off of teaching, and was excited to be back at it. My friend Bob and I passed it quietly around the group and we all got little sniffs and gags. Our classroom had high shelving built into the back wall. You can't see anything past the edge of the top shelf unless you're on something. I got the idea to leave a crack in the bag and leave it near the back of the top shelf. I needed Bob to do it for me because I was a little child. That bag stayed there for over 3 months. The entire month leading up to Christmas break, we held class in the cafeteria because of the smell. When we returned from break, we had a new teacher. Apparently our old teacher couldn't handle the smell anymore. She knew it was students fucking with her. She just couldn't figure out HOW. When they came in to show the new guy he grabbed a ladder and investigated. He thought it was kids hazing the new guy until Bob and I couldn't hold in the laughter. We came clean about everything, and he told us it was pretty funny. Didn't get in trouble, so I was on that teacher's side until I graduated.

>it behind the back wheel of the baseball coach'
that doesn't make any sense. how does a rotten jug of chocolate milk affect parking? if it's outside,it will dry up and ventilate pretty quickly.

Dropped a bottle of apple juice in my music class and it rolled under some equipment. Couple weeks later it exploded.

Attached: 1554054202165 1a80721d0abe78e658b7faa204830f6bbf439aded39303bddf0c1d3667f00906.jpg (583x439, 35K)

Every day in high school at lunch I would climb up on the lockers and put an item of food inside the ceiling tiles in various locations, moving to my next target when the tiles would start to get brown and damp. The entire school smelt absolutely vile from the rotting food and nobody could figure out where it was coming from. This went on until my senior year when I stopped because if I got caught I didn’t want to have to pay to redo the entire ceiling of this piece of shit school. I recently went back for my reunion and the air was still slightly musty like an old basement and most of the tiles are now yellowish brown.

Attached: E93DFC41-50BF-4DC7-8CD8-FDCCCAC5987C.jpg (500x333, 31K)

I actually left a hot dog in an empty bottle at my old high school, in the science lab more specifically. I actually forgot about it for a while, long after I graduated. I'm sure someone found it.

I would hide cartons of milk in rafters of the shitty greenhouse the construction class made. The smell got so bad everybody quit using it and eventually they tore it down.

Not me but this dumbass in my school band left a protein shake in the large industrial sink in the band locker room. It was there the entire summer-long band camp. The stench was indescribable.

WAY TOO MUCH POWER

nigga what?

Femanon here. I once threw one of my bloody tampons onto the ceiling of my old art class in high school. I came back a few years later to pick up my little brother from school. Tampon was still stuck to the ceiling, now crusted brown and molded over.

did you find it?

Hahahahahahahaha fuck that shuttle PC

This entire fucking thread is GOLD. I am cackling like a madman

Attached: 1540152887792.jpg (500x666, 62K)

You should have filled it half way with apple juice

I'm going to buttfuck your dreams

Butter covered oranges in the scoence lab drawers. There was a group of us. Dozens of butter oranges. Probably fermented did not see that one throug

In middle school our crazy Vietnam vet shop teacher parked his bmw with sunroof under the football field bleachers. He left the roof open and I was in my PE shorts and had to take a dump. I managed to stand on the bleachers in such a way that if I shat standing up, and the turd didn’t hit my foot on the way down, that the turd could likely land through the sunroof and land on the seat. I went for it and shit right there in my pants, with 2 turds neatly sliding out of me and bypassing my underwear, gym shorts, and foot on the way down. So far so good. My turds journeyed the 25 foot long distance until they both perfectly fell through the sun roof of the bmw and landed on the seat. My friends and I who were all sitting out of PE that day started to howl with laughter. I wiped myself off with my presidential physical fitness checklist and then started to walk back to the locker room. On the way back we pass our Vietnam vet teacher carrying a box full of materials and about 2 minutes later, the majority of the student body could hear a husky r lee ermy-sequel ‘WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT!!??’ about 200 yards away

He backs over it and bursts it open all over the parking lot. Not the guy who posted the story but come on now

Attached: 1552090444415.jpg (225x225, 11K)

This
I was a degenerate in junior high so I got lunch detention long story short I would always put my opened chocolate milk above the ceiling tiles as a way to get back at "the man"

>Femanon here. I once threw one of my bloody tampons onto the ceiling of my old art class in high school. I came back a few years later to pick up my little brother from school. Tampon was still stuck to the ceiling, now crusted brown and molded over.

Aren't you worried about DNA analysis and identification?

If they can find the Golden State Killer, they can find the Tampon Tossing Thot easily enough...

In high school we got one of the first wave of computers with cd rom drives, the kind that you feed the cd into and not place on a tray. I didn’t know better at the time and tried sticking floppy discs into the drives, forcefully. On two occasions I managed to jam an entire floppy disc into the drives of two different computers. On the third try I was finally told of my mistake by a friend and I left things be until the next day when I noticed that the 3 computers I had tried sticking the floppy’s into were taken away because they were ‘destroyed by someone before even being turned on’. Lol.

Attached: 1550865672678.gif (350x323, 1.66M)

This thread got the gwunch and i want it

mold jar is common.
you must be a low brass player.
only faggots like you and i make mold jars.

I graduated high school in 1999. the last few months of my senior year I was constantly dicked with by admistration and faculty as it was an open secret that I was a pot dealer. I acted out by graffitiing on any globe and map I could find by writing ‘hoth’ across Antarctica and ‘tattooine’ across the Middle East. Our textbooks that year were brand new and I defaced a good 90% of them by writing stuff like ‘you’ll get used to school shootings’ and ‘your teachers think about fucking you’ and stuff like that. Last day of school I got shook down by the principal and got caught with a quarter of weed and was suspended and didn’t walk and graduated over the summer. That next year my little brother was a freshman, as was the principals daughter. I had my brother plant a gram of coke in her locker, and then went about contacting the police. They shook her down and she was arrested. Her father, the principal that busted me, was caught trying to subvert any punishment from the district using his position of power instead of maintaining his daughters innocence. He got canned and they ended up moving within 3 months

I farted in my teachers can of yuban about an hour before class. She opened it up before making a pot of coffee, inhaled and proceeded to dry heave for a full 3 minutes in front of the entire class. The sound was like someone performing the Heimlich on Rosie O’Donnell

NICE

Attached: 1554820697015.gif (300x186, 797K)

Kept a bottle of chocolate milk in my locker for the whole school year. Was a sophomore at the time. Are school did not have AC. Always very hot. The second to last day was locker clean out day. The hallway is jam packed with people in their lockers. I take out the now greenish colored milk and roll it into the center of the hallway. I see the only black kid in my school come walkin down the hallway and he locks onto the milk bottle. He starts running towards it and leaps into the air. Smashing down on the milk bottle, popping the lid and spraying everyone with the most fowl smelling rancid milk. I'm not sure how many but about 20 kids had to leave to shower and change. And to top it off the black kid got away with it. No one knew who blew up the rancid milk except me.

Attached: 768f3d11-7b13-4f77-85fd-0fc4bc47bd43_1.31aa492f79d2cdf6bdbc7166106dd8cc.jpg (450x450, 16K)

As a school custodian, fuck 90% of you. You're the reason things are terrible. This shit isn't funny.

Attached: E9F1AFF0-937D-4059-B149-375D3D11508D.gif (350x284, 864K)

I'd say "You should have stayed in school." but apparently you're still there.

Yes it is

8 years ago, I got to reception battalion for my unit, had the entire room to myself for 2 days, so I jerked off on the wall. Nobody cleans those walls.

Someone has to do it. Also I never finished college after my grandfather died and I wasn't able to continue paying for classes.

Okay, it's a little funny. I still hate you niggers for it.

Same thing happened to me except in the 7th grade and with a bobboli lunchables pizza sauce packet. Was in my locker the entire year until I threw it into the quad on the last week of school. I’m not sure if it went bad but it certainly wasn’t fresh anymore. Anyway, a kid took the opportunity to step on it with full force as a group of girls were walking by. The pop sounded like a gun went off and out of one end of the packet shot all the sauce in a splatter I’d marinara all over these 3 girls who got absolutely covered. They were pissed

I had sex with my science teacher in high school (I was a freshman, she was in her mid 30’s). Several years later I emailed her out of nowhere and said I wanted to fuck or else lol

ever fuck any of the kids

No. Plenty of complete thots around though. A kid asked me if I had ever killed a man the other day.

I used to print out weird sex stories, read them aloud in the library to others then place them in random books in the library. One was about a cat trying to turn a man on from the cats perspective.

we had an old anatomy teacher who was at the school for the first 10 years it was opened. He leaves and a different teacher took over the room. 15ish years later we hear her scream and her entire class runs outside. My bio teacher was the head of the department and stops teaching to check on her. Turns out the last anatomy teacher 15 years ago took every single cat that was ever dissected in class and threw them in garbage bags which he stuffed in the massive storage closet for the room stuffed with dozens of garbage bags. She finally looked in one of the garbage bags and spilled the entire bag onto the floor. The whole floor is covered in dead cat guts and she refused to teach in that classroom after that.

link

Don’t even start with me, I’ll post another bullshit story you nigger
Yeah you
I’m OP from that last thread

Have ya?

About 10 years ago I was the sickest I have ever been in my 39 years on this planet.
I had fever, chills, aches EXTREMELY thick nasty phlegm. So much that I stopped getting up to spit it into the toilet and started spitting it into a water bottle.
I was sick for literally a whole month. I was really scared I was going to die or something. Eventually I got better but I saved that biohazard of a bottle...
I decided it would be my revenge for anyone who wronged me. I added some shit to it, some piss, and some jizz and just let it ferment for months and months..
Eventually I threw it away. But I guarantee anyone who would have gotten that substance near their mouth would have been violently ill and on the edge of life..

Attached: Screenshot_20190324-214427_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 355K)

There is no way the cats wouldn't have A smelled so bad that someone would have checked before that and B lasted 15+ years without completely decomposing.

No, but I've considered killing children for some of the things I've had to clean up.

My cousin met Boxxy at a party in Burbank last year. They ended up fucking. He said it was totally sub-par. She got shit all over his dick, and violently queefed at the end.

Attached: 1553128911593.jpg (498x748, 200K)

What was the worst thing you've cleaned up?

>If they can find the Golden State Killer, they can find the Tampon Tossing Thot easily enough...

MY SIDES.

so she was sub-par because she got shit all over his duck and queefed at the end? is he stupid or just fucking retarded? also, nobody cares.

youtube.com/watch?v=sHi6qdWmTZA

as he said, it ventilates quickly. dried old milk on concrete is not going to stink for an extended period.

Literal shit smeared all over bathroom walls. Bags of raisins smashed into the floor. Full milk bottles hidden and bursting with rotten, fetid liquid. Constant vomit. Eternal property destruction.

Shit this was 20 years ago nearly

cats are soaked in formaldehyde and the bags were still full of it

Top kek. Still laughing minutes later.

we were making camembert @ lab school, put some milk and chymosin (enzyme that curdles milk) in a test tube, closed it and put it in the heater, 3 weeks later i remembered i put it there, gave it to a derpy guy in my class, he opened it, smelled it and dropped it, stank up the whole lab, the most repulsive rotten cheese smell i've ever had the misfortune of experiencing, 2 classes (about 60 ppl) huddled together in 1 corner of the lab while the derpy dude got scolded and had to clean up the table and floor while gagging
good day, dude got credit for not ratting me out, helped him out with reports and tests the rest of the year

In high school we dissected these preserved minks for a lab. The teacher was a temporary emergency hire because the main physiology teacher up and quit mid school year. The temp didn't like seeing the dissected shit so she just gave us worksheets and let us have at it. My friend and I cut off our minks head and dropped it out the window onto the little ledge that was like 4 feet below the bottom of the window. This was a 4th floor classroom. The ledges were never cleaned because they were pretty much inaccessible without taking out the windows. I'm pretty sure that skull is still there 11 years since.
Another one from physiology, we did this artificial insemination project with sea urchins. I took one and put it into the dry standpipe near the parking lot because the fire inspector would have to open it and check it every year. I wish I could've been there when he opened it and found a sea urchin skeleton. My school was at the top of a mountain.

You were right about the school shootings thing.

It's a natural occurrence now.

did you fuck or else?

Back in 2009 when i worked at a movie theater, I wrote in pen "I

I punched a hole in a wall in my english class and took a shit in it. I came back the next day and they had patched up the hole lol

Kept some expired fruit in a plastic jar for a couple years, watched it develop all sorts of interesting phases of mold and occasionally broke the seal and introduced something new to spice it up. Was pretty neat

Tell that to truck stops covered in asphalt that reek of urine.

I can only imagine what its like being around you whenever you have to take a dump.

*at church confessional*

I need to take a dump *punches in screen, shits in it*

*at the bank*

I need to dump *punches hole in atm, shits in it*

*at lamaze class*

I need to take a dump *punches hole in pregnant woman, shits in it*

How in the fuck do you get the chance to drop your drawers and defacate in a public classroom?

thread has literally given me a migraine from laughing so hard

Attached: 1309998989257.png (251x251, 148K)

this was in the 00's and I sagged alot. I wore my boxers backwards that day so I could shit through the dick hole in my underwear. I basically pushed my ass against the hole and shat in it, i don't need to draw it in a whiteboard

I have had a couple unsealed time capsules i have left various places.
I took a can of tuna fish opened the lid about 1 inch. Then hide that can of tuna in my bosses office.
Another time my neighbors went out of town for a week. I put a steak through their mail slot.

I left a spin doctors CD in my high school library back in 1993. thats somebody elses problem now.

Would love to see you attempt to plot this out on a whiteboard.

As an ex tuba player on yersel. Fuck tubas.

>wiped myself off with my presidential physical fitness checklist
A true American hero.

>>so I could shit through the dickhole in my underwear

Attached: 1223694273655.jpg (500x442, 46K)

Couple years ago i lived with my gf n her family for a few months. Bedroom in basement. Bathroom upstairs. Had really bad anxiety and didnt want to go upstairs. One time i shit in a Gatorade bottle and then stuck it in my backpack. Some x months later maybe a year??? Its gone. Gf never brought it up neither did I.

are you still dating

No lol

some kids in my high school decided to put all their trash from lunch and store it in one specific locker in the boys locker room. since the locker rooms were right across from the cafeteria, we would all go there to add stuff into the locker and check up on it. we added yogurt, poured milk all over it, juice, sandwiches, shoes, used condoms, old food, and some bugs we found crawling around. we noticed fruit flies starting to form so we decided to keep it closed so none of them go out. we kept it closed for a good 2 weeks and then one fruitful morning, we opened it. we heard buzzing and as we opened it, a terrible stench came out. it smelled like rotting meat and eggs. we all gagged for a good minute before we realized that hundreds or even a few thousand flies were coming out of the locker too. we ran for our lives. there were flies all around the cafeteria for a good few weeks after that. the flies were all over the school till they got an exterminator to take care of the problem. then we tried again but the janitor kept on cleaning out the locker. we did get to successfully breed a few more colonies of flies but it was not as big as the first time.

those wide mouth gatorade bottles are life savers.

Grade school had radiators in the restrooms that would always turn on around 10. One day during the winter in sixth grade I thought it would be funny to piss into one of them. Drank a shit ton of water before I left home so around the the time 9:55 came around I was about to piss myself. Took about a 15 second piss into it and by the time 10:15 came around the whole 5/6th grade end of the school reeked of boiled piss. The teachers assumed it was one of the slow kids who did it

Attached: 575EF376-E002-4F8A-AAD4-5899E2C148AF.jpg (980x552, 98K)

I went to cupertino high school. I stole the principals office laptop during SAT's and buried it in the end-zone of the football field.

Not me but a class mate of mine in sophomore year found a thermos in the back of his locker when he was cleaning it mid march. He had no idea how long it was in there, but it was still about half full of some brown liquid. Without any hesitation he took a swig and threw up almost immediatly. Later he told me that it was probably the hot chocalate he had sometime in late december he never finished.

>>boiled piss

kek'd hard and will kek often

Fucking kek

good thread thank you all for sharing

You madman. Crying with laughter

Not really gross but there was a dude named Ivan who transferred into our school in junior year. He was the most troglodyte inbred Russian looking mother fucker ever. Big dark unibrow, mumbled every word because he was a lurch, and sold more drugs than anyone I've ever seen since.

Anyway so he moves to our school junior year, and quickly becomes the de facto drug kingpin. Everyone knows this guy. The administration knows this guy. The fucking local police that come to friday night football games know this guy. But they can't do anything about it because they need proof before acting. It's a private religious school in a wealthy neighborhood. Gotta make sure everything is air tight before sending in the boys.

Ivan runs his kingpin one man show for about 6 months. It's spring and everyone is getting ready for Coachella so Ivan has a lot of work cut out for him. One day, the police show up for a "routine" inspection. They bring 4 of the biggest king shepards I've ever fucking seen. These weren't dogs they were partially housebroken bears. And Ivan, the mongoloid genius that he was, had a locker packed to the brim with bricks of cocaine, pot, and adderall.

The "random" sweep converges on his locker as soon as they get into the building. He happens to be there mid-deal. Now, while this is happening, I'm standing in the courtyard outside the building with the lockers. I see the cops go in. About 45 seconds pass. We all see Ivan sprinting like the Flash is behind him with a raging boner. Mother fucker books it down the hill onto the walkway next to the football field. As he makes it to the field, that's when the dogs get let out. To say they ran would be an insult. They took off like F-22s and flew down that hill like Ivan was made of prime rib. They caught him in 5 seconds flat and he had a solid 250 yard head start.

All the while the entire courtyard of kids screaming "RUN IVAN! RUN YOU CRAZY FUCKER RUN!"

Ivan never returned to school from the ER.

Attached: pupper.jpg (1280x720, 193K)

I vandalized two high schools.
Once when I was 10 years old with my new wrist rocket and steel bearings. Everything and anything glass got shattered and I got away unscathed.. they were looking for "that guy" for a long time I heard.
Another high school as an adult I was guarding which was being built.
I wrote inside cabinets all over the schools new class rooms my tag and also the line "ain't no pussy like a high school pussy cuz a high school pussy don't stop!!"
I also played basketball on their newly not yet dried sealed court floor in the gym with the other guard on duty with me and we fucked it up baaaad. Dusty shoe prints all over sealed into the court..
I also had a bad ass room that none of the other guards knew about that I would hide in when it was hot, which I had the a/c constantly blowing in keeping the room at like 60°.
It was dope

Attached: 20190225_234014.jpg (525x556, 113K)

lies. That's an old meme.

I knew custodians work hard to keep things clean. if it means anything i never made messes in hs, sorry user

never shared this story before, and isnt school related but when i was 8-9 i would piss in big jugs and seal them outside. and over time i got quite an admirable collection of piss jugs that i would keep in the corner of the yard under where we put all our tree branches that fall. but one faithful day, one bursts. the back yard smelt putrid for months. i was never questioned. one after another they started the burst one way or another. the house is now sold, and some still remain there under some branches, waiting for someone to step on it

Ivan, the man, the myth..

Howd u get a sandwhich in a watter bottle

Attached: 56476796_1700589966753886_8046681843929448448_n.jpg (648x640, 31K)