>Men who blame their problems on others don't get to have sex
>Men who hate women don't get to have sex

>Ugly women get to have sex
>Fat women get to have sex
>Women with no personality get to have sex
>Poor women get to have sex
>Women who blame their problems on others get to have sex
>Women who hate men get to have sex

How do we fix this shit? This is going to cause a massive social crisis in the years to come, if it isn't already.

Attached: loneliness3.jpg (606x701, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I know plenty of fat, ugly, and fat ugly men who have sex. You might be an asshole to boot, sorry mate.

None of these are true.
Ugly men and ugly women fuck each other
Poor people fuck each other
People who blame their problems on others fuck each other then have huge fights about it
Men who hate women fuck other men

Honestly if you arent having sex in today's sex positive world its because there is something majorly wrong with you or you arent trying.

You need to start shaming degenerates more. Especially the females. Publicly and loudly.

I disagree. I'm a fat ugly asshole and I have gotten laid. I have three kids now and am married. Finding a woman to bun your hotdog isn't all that hard. Most of these guys aren't putting in any effort. Most of these guys can be helped. If I can get pussy, anybody can get pussy.

sounds like you should become a woman

This is the way it's always been. Read The Origin of Species. A major part of the winnowing of the gene pool is male competition and female choice. Being female is a low-risk, low-reward situation: you're basically guaranteed to get laid, but you can only have as many children as your body will bear. Being male is high-risk, high-reward: you have a low chance of getting to reproduce, but if you're one of the most successful few, you can have hundreds of children like Genghis Khan. Monogamy was instituted to moderate this imbalance and avoid the dangers of a horde of angry unsuccessful men, but it's breaking down in modern society as we return to what our bodies know is right.

Who do you think is fucking the fat women?
>fat men
Who’s fucking the ugly women?
>ugly men

>female choice

Implying everyone wasn't committing rape and female slavery in the old days.

I'm attractive, not fat, have personality, blame myself for everything, and I don't get sex...

Nothing what you said is true. Just look at your parents

Actually it's skinny men fucking fat women

All the men can have sex, they just need to lower their standards.

And before you claim "blah blah why should men have to lower their standards", men don't get pregnant.

True this! Getting cunt is beyond easy these days.

Sounds like you aren't putting in the effort. Socially awkward?

For the most part on this. I did have a bbw fetish for awhile and I loved to bang homely looking chicks to for awhile because of their low self-esteem issues. I've been told I'm good looking and am in pretty good physical shape

Are you- and I'm not trying overtly to be offensive here: Clinically retarded? People get laid, people don't get laid. I mean those are the only two options and you're surprised that people may fall into the category of either two?

Not everyone wants to throw themselves away like a cheap piece of trash, then some of us do and we probably have reasons for that. Sex is complicated, more so for those that have it.

At least all you have to worry about is the possibility of getting some. Faggots.

Attached: dw lel.png (600x450, 295K)

Stop being pathetic

>Itt sucks being a Cuck.

Attached: thW69AQT03.jpg (474x355, 18K)

A true Hero!

To many guys think, being nice to a woman causes sex. They just don’t understand human mating rituals. They are to stupid but are blaming the woman for their incompetence.

Attached: IMG_4401.jpg (678x374, 41K)

>men don't get pregnant.
This. We don’t risk our life wile carrying out our offspring.

You don't 'fix' a good thing.

>This is going to cause a massive social crisis in the years to come, if it isn't already.
You must be incredibly insecure if you think the inability of losers (like you) to get laid is going to cause a real social crisis.

You're literally a woman you have no rights shut the fuck up nigger I'll fucking beat your ass until even a plastic surgeon can't fix your ugly ass as if he could before I fucking curb stomp your 200+ pound fat ass

/incelthread

What's there to fix? 20% of the worlds men will fuck 80% of the worlds women. The leftover men just get the scraps that the "chads" don't want. It;s always been this way.

I think the only thing stopping most of these incels is not going out and getting girls, they just sit on their ass all day on Yea Forums and jerk off and get jealous, all they gotta do is go to a bar get a lil drunk and find some other lonely ugly drunk person to plough

how tho?

>They just don’t understand human mating rituals

pls explain

step 1: Leave your house
Step 2: Join a coed activity you find fun and you Will meet girls
Step 2b: Go to bars or clubs and get drunk, grind on some random girl who looks moderately in your league and hook up with her

It's easier than you think you just gotta have some courage

yea i meet girls all the time, you just say "hook up" like it means something specific. like what dialog option am i looking for?

TS TIME TO JOIN THE ONE AND ONLY OUTLAWED DISCORD SERVER TO BE MENTIONED ON Yea Forums BECAUSE IT IS SO DAMN EPIC STYLE

discord.
gg/xwXJWF

Bc02

Attached: 1545081150740.png (685x720, 689K)

>dialogue option
>Tell me more about the reapers

Do you want me to map the whole thing out for you ? Get your notebook out and I'll teach you, Honestly roll in to a loud club with a few drinks into you, and you won't even need to talk to her, I've started dancing with girls then end up making out with them on the dancefloor without saying a word. inviting them back to your place might not fly cus that could scare her, I ended up making out with a rocket one night, we were both drunk and her friends didn't want her leaving with me so I just handed her my phone before she left and got her number, ploughed her the next weekend and a few times after that

Just remember girls are just trying to have a good time so go out and do the same and go with the flow, don't stand up against the wall at the club, just dance by yourself and walk around a bit till you find a girl

I used to be an autistic sperg who thought id never get laid, I started playing co Ed soccer got a lil more fit and starting going out now its pretty easy

your ugly, fat, personality-less, poor dad who blames others for his problems fucked. He made a failure but he fucked

Some people just like to be cucks.

Everytime i hear some loser whining about being alone in real life after i talk to them for a bit its always the same shit. They have super high standards and they don't even try to talk to women. Look if you are fat ugly and poor you are going to have to fuck fat chicks that just the way shit works. Getting hung up on girls that are way more attractive than you are is just wasting time you could be using fishing for women who will sleep with you. Also virgins who aren't 12 or seriously mentally ill are very rare and they aren't going to fuck you because they don't like fucking thats why they are virgins so its best you let go of that shit now.

Getting laid is more like fishing than hunting. Don't chase women who aren't in to you most of them are just too nice to flat out tell you. Cast your line and if they don't bite reel it in and cast it somewhere else.

Tell me your secrects mortal

Attached: 1554822621768.jpg (1024x1024, 139K)

what is there to fix?

Ugly, fat, poor, men who hate women and have no personality shouldn't reproduce.

sounds like the problem is already solved

Learn to dance and have confidence. Short ugly fat or bald that how you get pussy. Just act like latin man

This is why you don't get to have sex

Women always have the option because they are women. This is pretty obvious. Most women arent really that horny. Women want attention and validation. Most of all, they just dont want to be alone. Think about how women view sex and men, in order to actually have sex with one. I'm overweight and balding but I have a 7/10 wife and fuck her every other day.

It's not that hard. Seems like you might have anger issues.

I'm a fat man and my wife is a former cheerleader who still fits into her uniform. She fucks me and sucks me and lets me bang her in the ass any time I want.

It helps that I am rich with a high six figure income.

I'm fat and ugly and I have a gf and have regular rough nasty sex. You don't have sex because people can't stand to be around you because you aren't a good person and your standards are too high.
Realize you have a terrible personality and fix it, then stop shooting out of your league.
And surprise, you're gonna have to compromise. You can browse Yea Forums and play video games all day and expect to just magically have someone that wants to have sex with you just appear.
Tl;dr: it's not them it's you

i with you on this.
if you have enough money to cover your fat, you're gonna get laid

There's really nothing to fix. You clearly lack the understanding of the fundamentals behind men and women. Unlike women, No man alive has ever gotten pussy just because he has a dick. Seeing as vagina is the only thing women really have over men, either show how much better than women you are as a man or just kill yourself because honestly, thats all you can do if you're complaining about simple human nature.

>Men who blame their problems on others don't get to have sex
kek
dramatic_irony.exe

>How do we fix this shit?
you cant

I'd love to see what you think a 7/10 is.

I'm ugly fat and poor and my current problem is my side chick wants me to move in with her when I already live with my gf.

Do better, user

>or you arent trying.
Aye, bingo.

Sorta. I mean, it's really soul crushing how little traction I get on Tinder, bumble, match.com. But I get dates with 1 of three types:

1) Crazy. They believe in crystals, ghosts, woo-woo shit.
2) Whales. Morbidly obese. Yeah, sure, I can land whales pretty much whenever. I tried it once, and HOLY SHIT that is not for me.

I'm not bad looking. Average. 190lbs 5'11. I'm upper-middle. Educated. Nerdy, but no one on Tinder knows that.

I can go get laid if I REALLY wanted to. But I get the sense that I'm picking at scraps and leftovers and it's just not appealing at all. The bar scene is exhausting and repulsive. Meetups are alright, but they rarely lead to romance. I've been separated from all my old friends (fuck you cunty bitch of an Ex). And what little traction I've gotten quickly vanished once they know I have a kid.

Dating in your 30's is a shit show.

Look up Patrice O'neal's Nigger Philip on YouTube

Why not just introduce them to each other?

>Get to
It's not a 1 way street. Start there faggot

>I did everything I could! I harrassed her, creeped on her and even demanded nudes and I still haven't gotten so much as a date! All women are whores!
Maybe you're an autistic fucking retard who needs to learn their boundaries.
Also anyone can fuck ugly, fat chicks. You just haven't tried because you're as shallow as you accuse half the human population to be.

There's plenty of available women if you lower your standards and aren't a total fuck up.

>step 1: Leave your house
uuuugh.

>Step 2: Join a coed activity you find fun and you Will meet girls
Yeah. Stress the coed part. As a geeky nerd, the things that really pull me out of the house are all male dominated. Random meetups do indeed have chicks there. I've got a niche sport that has some women. Sadly, these too are mostly sausage fests. Same with the bars in the city. The ratio is about 3:1.

>Step 2b: Go to bars or clubs and get drunk, grind on some random girl who looks moderately in your league and hook up with her
Insta jail time with assault charges. Wheeeeee. If you're hot, this is flirting. If you're not, this is harassment.

>I've started dancing
You've already lost me.

>Getting laid is more like fishing than hunting
My bait sucks. All I catch are whales.

The way i look at it we need more lonely people. Earth can only hold so many people, we need to stop having children in such massive quantities.

Things have always been that way

I’m not a dating coach.
But it's about mutual courting. that is, to make one's own value appear as high as possible, and the value of the potential partner as equally high. it is equally important to show your own independence. you have to make it clear to the potential partner that you do not need him/her, but that you want him/her. if you seem too needy, the potential partner gets that you do not want him/her, just anyone who’s available.

Oh, and don’t go to a pick-up-artist. These guys are greedy bastards.

Stop with your inceling and realize that not everything is in sex OP. Thats when you will get some zegz you dumb fucking basement dweller.

And you ask yourself why no one likes you?!
Or are you a woman who identify herself as a man and you’re on your period right now? That would explain your bad mood...!

Attached: IMG_4704.jpg (599x385, 48K)

I often try to word this out correctly. These are exactly my thoughts user

So

Very few girls like motorcycles.
Very few girls like programming.
Very few girls like to go to punk shows.

Fuck women, thank god I'm bi.
Oh wait humans suck in general.
Gonna live out my youth and eat a bullet when it's over, peace out.

Had a very brutally honest conversation with a female cousin a couple years ago. Women are attracted to confidence and security. Looks are a nice bonus with it. For men, sex is the first thing on the list. For women, the last. For men, one thing initiates sex. Appearance. For women, it is a combination of 20 things, including their mood and time of month. Most women don’t enjoy the physicality of sex. They enjoy the emotional component. Most of the time women are having sex for the dude. They don’t want it. Mostly fake orgasms. Point? Being a man, even a non-alpha is better than being a woman. An ugly dude can work his ass off and get pussy. Stop whining.

Its really not complicated

>How do we fix this shit?

There's nothing to fix. You're not attractive; get a new haircut, deal with bad skin or acne, work on your posture. You're fat; eat better, work out, physically change yourself. No personality; develop hobbies, get out more, meet more people, have more experiences. See a trend here?

You're not worth a woman's time just because you have a pulse. Likewise, you should be discerning about the women that you spend your time with. That's the fucking problem with men like you; far too many people want something for nothing. They're lazy. They don't care if they're interesting, good looking, with a positive attitude and confidence. No, they just want women to flock to them, as if they're just immediately worth the attention and effort. It all comes back to the idea that, "Everyone wants to find the right person, but no one wants to work on BEING the right person." It should make you think. It should. It probably won't though.

And that's just unfortunate. "Women won't fuck me, wah, wah, wah." Yeah, we get it. You're not interesting enough, not good looking enough, not confident enough; get to work. We're men, this is what we deal with, this is what we have to do, period. Get to the point where you can be more and more discerning about the women you're with, there's your fucking solution. Build a life you can be proud of. If you can't do that, you're not worth the effort. Period. Deal with that. There's no other way, no matter how much you might want to bitch or cry.

Adding. Men usually age better with age, making money, wisdom and experience. Women hit the wall. Take a look at most of the celebrities who were hot in there 20’s and what they look like 40+ years of age.

cp is the best kind of p
true story

True these guys including myself just need to get out. Most of these guys probably have a good chance too.

Amazing larp dude

Attached: 1554038852135.gif (499x367, 488K)

I’m 5’0”, so even ugly or fat women find me undesirable. Being alone to me is better than how far my standards would have to fall. Being grossed out by the pig I brought home is not satisfying.

20 things yet most of them seem to make shallow and fickle decisions when it comes to men.
They live in their emotions so much. Thats why so much cheating happens on their part, they just throw logic outside the window

What about thots?

Jokes on you I’m fat, ugly and hate women and I fuck sluts whenever I give a fuck enough to venture out to a bar.

teachme your ways fat ugly chad