What is the correct comeback to accusations of schizophrenia?

What is the correct comeback to accusations of schizophrenia?

Attached: 1554368656270.png (315x320, 56K)

uh.
It's not like schizophrenia is a crime. Do you need help?

Huh?

to fix your life, social interactions, and mental state so no one would even bother to call you something false. but you won't so they were probably correctly stating facts... or was this all in your head?

murder

Attached: 1407458291955.gif (252x176, 529K)

It's not fun being called schizo. I was gaslit into thinking I had it and believed it until three different doctors told me I don't. I just want a good response to the gaslighters so I don't look like a deer in the headlights.

People that hate on you are confirming you are doing it right and are obviously jealous of you. Don't give time and place for bullies and if they want to fight you just rip their fucking eyes out and spit on them.

Eat good nutrition, workout, and don't worry about it.

tell them three different doctors said you were fine

If you need a response just tell them something like "get the fuck out of here bitch"

"no we're not"

"She doesn't like it when you say things like that."

Admitting that three doctors told him it is fine is confirming that the troll wins because he actually believed him. Which makes the troll win, if you let him get into a mental thing with you you already lost, don't even recognize them as a human being and more like prey like you're about to eat them for dinner, imo.

Thanks. I'll try not to cast my pearls before swine anymore.

I'm not crazy, right Zach?

Whenever I tell my best friend rob that I'm not crazy everyone just looks at me awkward and back away

Attached: efYDdg7.png (320x320, 139K)

I felt comfortable with a friend, so I opened up and talked about religious stuff with him and told him I take meds. Now he always has that slightly concerned look and always makes an effort to say hi to me every time he passes by. Is he now afraid I might snap or hurt myself unless I get attention?

"The Voices in MY HEAD!"
"KYS, KYS...."

Attached: mike-pence.jpg (1180x788, 324K)

"I,m the BEST"

Attached: thZXAA15NJ.jpg (119x213, 6K)

I'M NOT CRAZY! YOU'RE CRAZY!

works everytime.

Attached: ezgif-2-66f23689a054.gif (250x250, 1.99M)

>I’m just a man enjoying his early forty’s and legal weed

Reiterate your talking points using more correct grammar, and, leaving out less details. if you have to tell a long winded story/explication then don't hold back, hey at least someone out there will find it interesting.

The voices say otherwise, therefore the majority wins

Godspeed fellow user the American dream

Attached: 1554580229687.jpg (480x640, 59K)

>if you have to tell a long winded story/explication then don't hold back, hey at least someone out there will find it interesting.
t. absolute /x/phile

That doesn't even sense and I can relate to the supposed issue. I'm not attacking you, just letting you know I'm neutral. I'm claiming Switzerland: for your own mental well being i'd do the same.

This. Illnesses aren't a crime, but condemning people based on it is.

I usually just start growling and hissing at them.

Attached: 0019.jpg (1424x1080, 289K)

This is the logical conclusion of democracy.

>Replace marijuana prisoners with schizophrenia and other mental disorder sufferers
>Replace incarceration with treatment and medical staff
>Prison system and homelessness solved