Broke up with gf months ago and haven't gotten any ass in quite a while

>broke up with gf months ago and haven't gotten any ass in quite a while
>tell friend about last tinder date where girl tried to get me to have three way with her and her boyfriend (I refused because he was bi and she hadn't told me she had a bf before the date)
>another female friend overhears
>she comes and sits next to me and we talk until the bar closes
>She is super attractive, but the long-term gf of a good friend
>she wants to go out drinking elsewhere afterward, so I start driving to another bar with her
>"user, why don't we just go back to your place so we don't have to spend money on drinks"
>figure she is just wanting to be cheap and only wanting to hang out
>Get to my place and like a sperg start showing her my VR headset and cat
>I notice that she keeps dropping hints. Seems like she might be into me, but figure that can't be the case because she has a bf
>"user, why dont we go listen to music upstairs?"
>she lays down on bed and has her legs spread while wearing very, very short shorts. Starts rubbing her inner thigh and giving me the "fuck me eyes"
>Ask her what the situation is between her and her boyfriend
>She says they have "an arrangement" but that I can't tell him.
>I guess she got sick of waiting for my sperg brain to figure out what she wanted
>"user, I want to suck your dick"
>She does and we end up fucking for like 3 hours.
>She stays the whole night and I drop her off at her/her bfs apartment in the morning

God damn it anons. I'm not sure if I should tell my friend about this. They've been together for like 3 years. If they do have an arrangement but part of that arrangement is that he doesn't want to know about it, I'll fuck that up. If she was just lying and wanted to cheat on him with me, I'll expose both her and myself. If I don't tell him, I'll have fucked over a good friend. Wut do?

Attached: nsanimal20.jpg (544x836, 68K)

Bumping. What the fuck do I do, anons?

Keep your whore mouth shut fuccboi.

Why did you turn down a threesome while you're single? Are you mentally challenged? I'm not even reading the rest you're a dumb human being

This and thread/

He isn't a faggot like you user

I actually read the rest and regret it. You are fucking stupid. You showed her your vr set? And even worse, you smashed this female whos dating a "Good friend", not having total confirmation that he's cool with that. An hero bud that's what you should do

tell ur friend shes a hoe, maybe he will understand, its better than lying on someone reliable, any lie willl come out in the future

hes probably just a cuck dude. let it be.

''Get to my place and like a sperg start showing her my VR headset and cat"

Attached: jesus1.png (136x102, 6K)

Because the guy was bi. I'm watching out for my cornhole.

Yeah, looking back it was pretty cringey. I had an anime avatar with jiggle physics breasts in the VR demo I showed her.

bump

If he's a close friend, tell him that she's a whore. He'll be pissed at first, probably blame you because she'll tell him you started it, but in the long run he'll appreciate it.

I've been in your shoes three times.

Let it be, if they have their arrangement then you'd just fuck shit for everyone, he is a cuck. If on the off chance that you're not friends with only other spergs and cucks and he confides in you that he thinks his gf is cheating then thats when you would consider such things. Stop letting your autistic mind fuck you from getting your dick sucked by your cuck friends gf

He wont appreciate it, he'll be angry at the friend and stay with the girl while cutting off ties and then rumors will spread how op raped his friend's girlfriend and then op will have no friends and the cuck will continue to be cucked

She very definitely started it. I had no idea what was going on until right before she came out with "I want to suck your dick". It was pretty surprising.

I should add that if you dont care about the friendship continue fucking her as much as possible. She's a whore and if you do a good job she'll brag to her friends and you can fuck them too.

If she was that aggressive he might not even be that surprised. If he's an actual cuck he'll ask for details, at which point you should strike him in the face and never speak to him again.

It's pretty easy to say "Hey man don't touch my cornhole", and then he won't touch your cornhole. It really is that easy OP, lost out on a great opportunity cause you were too scared to communicate lol

Its still only one woman. I'd do a three way if it was two women. Adding another dude to the mix does nothing for me.

Also, she was on her period. She told me about it beforehand but said it was "light". I got home from dropping her off and went to shave. Looked in the mirror and my mouth, fingers, and groin were covered in blood. Looked at the bed and it looked as if I'd killed a small animal in it.

3 ways with another man are pretty gay