Let me tell you about the Nigger

Let me tell you about the Nigger.

In jails all across the country, and i have been in several, the Nigger is CONSTANTLY masturbating, and usually right in the open. They fap in the shower. They fap in their bunks. They stand at their doors or bars, depending on the jail, and they fap while guards come through, especially females, and they fap while hollering at other inmates across the way. They walk around holding and squeezing their dicks at all times. Not just the Nigger pose/walk we see in the streets...these are full on hand grips squeezing and stroking their dicks through their coveralls or with their hands inside them squeezing their dicks. This is a non-stop activity for the Nigger.
And they yell. They yell at the very top of their voices for every conversation, even if youre standing face to face. They yell with exclamation points EVERY thought they have. They didnt know something? They yell, "NO SHIT? I DIDNT KNOW THAT!" or, if they are "hongry"..."OH SHEEET! IAM HONGRY!"...or they think its hilarious another Nigger says something stupid like, "HE GOT ASHY ELBOWS!" they yell out to everyone two or three times, "OH SHEEEET! MY NIGGA SAID YOU GOT ASHY ELBOWS!" And...this is the worst part...THEY NEVER NEVER NEVER STFU...its 4 am and they are yelling across the way at each other being stupid as fuck while you try to sleep...then they eventually crash and when they wake up they are groggy but keep yelling..."OH SHEEEET! IAM STILL SLEEPING NIGGA! OHHHH SHEEEET!"

Attached: 15dollars.jpg (500x420, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vmxRLeX61go
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is this some fresh pasta

Attached: 1553017753468.jpg (600x448, 28K)

>Let me tell you about the Nigger.
>In jails all across the country, and i have been in several
Because people who are in prison are a great representative sample of any race.

please, tell us more - this is so fascinating, like reading the journals of a seasoned adventurer

are they constantly masturbating to climax or more just holding with a lazy stroke now and then?

>jails all across the country
>people who are in prison
dumb fuck doesn't know the difference between jail and prison. city and county jails are where niggers are held while waiting on the next bunk to open up in the state or fed prison

>these are full on hand grips squeezing and stroking their dicks through their coveralls or with their hands inside them squeezing their dicks

what state have you done time user? I've done time in Michigan.

Alabama

just jail time, not more than 2 weeks at a time. hell, you can get 2 weeks in county for unpaid parking tickets. but you watch these niggers that are going up for murder, rape, armed robbery, they are kept in the same fucking jail with people in for traffic offenses.
oh, and NC, SC, and Georgia. fucking cops using drivers for a bottomless wallet

What did you expect being in such backward states?

Bamp for intrest

oh yeah, this would never happen in new jersey or Illinois. idiot, speed traps are the same everywhere

Anyone else not understand John Cena?

Like, come come all he has to do is wave his hand infront of his face, and then people cant see him? Surely if this were the case he wouldn't appear on camera and the WWE would have a nightmare filming him. If I were Vince and a wrestler came up to me and said he wanted to join up but he would do all the fighting whilst invisible I'd tell him to fuck off because its probably just some chode excuse to slack off the job.

I was in Warner Robbins Ga for awhile. Fucking niggers everywhere. At least up here in Metro Detroit it's more segregated.
I did 3 years in MDOC. 1 year down here, rest of the time in the U.P. the cold up there helped to keep the niggers dormant. B
But I agree, all those nigger do is smell, yell, and tell.

Op tell moar

Found the worthless white nigger who can’t pay fucking traffic fines yet believes he’s superior to black niggers cuz he’s on his best behavior in jail

I'm talking about the retarded niggers

Another worthless dumb white nigger prison trash who hasn’t yet realized that he’s on the same socioeconomic spectrum as black niggers.

>the cold up there helped to keep the niggers dormant
love it, just like zombies the cold makes them dormant

I love that you’re dumb enough to believe that horseshit. As if climate matters when you’re in prison.

Why is Yea Forums so uniquely dogshit compared to every other board? I don't even mean the threads themselves, I mean the comments and the posters. The best way I can describe it, is despite differences in board culture, every board from Yea Forums to /x/ is on the same "wavelength," even /pol/ arguing with Yea Forums is on the same frame of reality

but Yea Forums...it's like the rest of Yea Forums is on wavelength A, and Yea Forums is on wavelength Q, the posters there are legitimately retarded, like the 40+ year olds you see trying to use facebook

no problem, we can just write some code to say it's cooler. GIGO and make up temperature readings anywhere we don't have thermometers. hell, if we don't like the numbers we get, we'll just lie about those. as long as the money keeps rolling in

Look at his fucking child who thinks 40 is too old for Facebook.

it's Yea Forums. it's fundamentally dogshit to start with, and it just kinda goes downhill from there. Yea Forums is like the meat of Yea Forums that has been left out in the yard for a week and is a bit green with flys on it, but you still think, "well, maybe it's ok" and you take a bite and then spit it out. but you are really stupid so you take another bite and swallow that one. then you end up sick for a week. then you get fired for laying out of work for a week, so you have to live in mom's basement from then on. so then you just sit around surfing Yea Forums and molesting your neighbors alpaca with a football bat. then things start to go downhill....

i'm also trained in gorilla warfare

youtu.be/vmxRLeX61go

you know those 40 year olds were 20 when facebook was founded dipshit. gtfo newfag

Attached: 1349223103133.jpg (268x300, 19K)

No asswipe, i was 14 y/o first time iever used Facefuck and i’m 27 atm
Pretty sure it isn’t any older than 14-15 years old
Go fuck yourself nigger cuck

Wow, are you actually proud of being the dude in the picture? I've seen literal pieces of shit in truckstop toilets with more class, looks and intelligence than you. And you fail in another way: your girl has an ugly face, and you don't show her body? You are clearly an idiot since we can rule out that maybe, just maybe she is a butterface. But no, all we see is an ugly face with a possibly worse body.
BTW, if you are in high school, then you will look old as an 80-year old anus by the time you are 25. And there is no way you are in college, because then it would not be possible to be on both the football team and the basketball team. So feel proud that you are part of two sports in some shitty high school, soak it up now, because as soon as you get out of that place, you will realize how little any gives a shit about the meaningless trophies or positions you held in high school.
I'd offer to fight you, but I fear that if I touched you, I'd be covered in an oily mucus secretion that your overactive sebaceous glands are obviously pumping out.

Femanon here. When i was 12, my parents went to a church reunion in Oregon for 4 days and left me home alone. They thought it was an oppurtunity for me to act more "mature." I had a dog (half rottweiler,half siberian husky) named rosco who was getting a reputation for humping random things aruond my house. My parents liked him outside but i let him inside cause i was home alone and was gonna do whatever the hell i wanted. i take a shower and walk back to my room naked cause i felt like it. I COMPLETELY forget he's in the house and he rushes up to me, tackles me, and starts humping away like crazy.