You tell us why you can't get a girl

You tell us why you can't get a girl
We tell you a solution

Attached: 1498954999464.jpg (580x795, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thetoptens.com/std-dating-sites/
discord.
theguardian.com/books/2017/may/06/saturday-poem-there-are-no-boring-people-yevgeny-yevtushenko-boris-dralyuk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have a tattoo of a loli on my face

Cripplingly shy, rather cut myself open than admit attraction.

My left nostril is the vagina and it looks like she’s on all fours with one leg hiked up so when my nose runs, it looks like cum is dripping out

i honestly think its because im a dumb nigger
but ill get better one day

Put a circle with a line going thru it. Says hey, I'm anti Loli. Problem solved, next.

I don't know where to meet girls.

i've fucked too many hookers

You had me at vagina. Two vag's better than one. Winner.

>get Michael Jackson disease (turn white)
>read books

I have the opposite problem, I can't stop getting girls. Solution?

They are everywhere you go, I don't recommend a gay bar.

Ladies and gentleman....

I made it

Never to many hookers, and lie.

Seems creepy to just walk up to a girl at the supermarket or some shit.

I can’t get girls as I have a girl so no other girls tryna get with me

I like cuckolding a lot I'm into traps a lot I smoke weed I don't have a job I'm squishy and I hate women because they don't like me.

Also I like to post on Yea Forums Yea Forums

1) I don't really try because it's nerve-wracking
2) I also just don't like chasing women.

Punch them in the baby maker before they get a chance to say a word. Easy.

get rid of your girl

no car
broke
front tooth snapped in half. need crown

other than that have a big cock that can please a horse

do you have anything?
if not go clean and jerk off til u find a gf
if so same but get some cream or something.

Only if you give that creepy vibe, user. Trust me.

Honestly, any girl you do pick up will probably be willing to have no-taboo sex with you at that point.

Crippling anxiety

>dubs of I see no problem here, checked

i got the std version of measles

K, gonna go to wally world and hit on chicks in the produce section. Wish me luck

Because I died in a fatal car accident 7 months ago

I am extremely superficial. I like every women until I meet them, at which point I lose all interest.

Wear a bag on your face or just show cock and tell them you will wear a bag. Smooth sailin

bro. not a supermarket.

if you have a dog- dog park.
if you like to drink- bar
if you have a phone...theres like 6 quality apps now

TELL THEM THAT U USE Yea Forums

Wait....ah shit, he's got to start somewhere.. get'em tiger!

name these apps
don't say tinder

i cant talk to them without stuttering.
they always try to talk to me but i cant talk back.

Ghost pussy is the best pussy, ghost user.

Would you recommend the shoe section? I'm thinking of leading with something like "Woah, you have huge feet!"

Only in your head, the bitches don't know that. Plus odds are you will never see the bitch again if the whore says no. No pussy on pedestal, user. No bitch is better then you. Go slay some tang.

Find someone that has it also, too easy.

get actual measles
ezpz

Yeah, if you're Al Bundy.

Attached: Al Bundy.jpg (250x188, 17K)

>No pussy on pedestal, user. No bitch is better then you

This may work for some people, but to me, when I hear this, I just hear that what I want is invalid.
Not that what I want matters

ok off the top of my head.

POF
Bumble
Farmersonly
Blackpeoplemeet
aaaand Christian Mingle

and yeah kys Tinder...just swipe on everything if you're desperate. Put in the work and you will at least get a shot.

Attached: 10873528-attractive-black-guy-showing-thumbs-up-while-using-laptop-all-on-white-background-.jpg (1119x1300, 99K)

Not with that attitude. If you say you can't do something enough times, then fuck no shit you won't. Grab your balls and speak, no harm will come to you. Don't literally grab your balls, user.

I’m married.

Huh? Run that by me again.

i really don’t know. that’s my issue. i’m a good dude. i’m super nice to girls. i’m a solid 7/10 in the face. i’ve got a pretty decent cock. i’m funny. i can walk in to a room and make anyone laugh with the first thing i say. it seems like all girls want is those guys that are 6+ years older, sell drugs, lives w his parents but calls his mom “that bitch”

Lies and ha ha ! Sucker.

i don’t know maybe do grab your balls, there’s bound to be a girl that’s into that

already married

Like the way you think. I'm ah keep an eye on you, you.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Idiot, next

I jumped in this conversation.
I'm a little different in that I want a woman I can look up to.
I probably should've been gay, but nature decided I was straight.
Whatever. Sorry to derail.

>being this stupid

I really want to talk to this one chick, but i dont know how to start off conversations, or keep them going.

I like sex dolls instead.

Attached: 20190315_185238-2268x3024.jpg (2268x3024, 1.02M)

All good b/ro. I get where ya coming from. Nothing wrong with what you want but, in honesty you can't really let women know that cause they translate that into you're easy prey. Find the right personality chick and you smooth sailin.

I like the thought of being prey.
But I still want mutual respect and fidelity.
*sigh*

Depends on the environment and context that a conversation can start. Be a opportunist looking for the easy good morning, hows your day so far? Move it into what she likes to do, rather be doing. Let her lead the convo by talking about herself. Cause that's all women want anyway. Kiss method. Keep it simple stupid.

You don't have to admit attraction. In fact that's like the WORST thing to do. The same way you make friends with any other person is what you do with girls. But since you're a cutter, you're probably chick, which means any guys you talk to is .. ya admitting attraction. Even if it's not, that's what guys will think.

Kind of makes it easier. Just talking to a guy is flirting. For guys it's much more difficult, since you have to actually engage and try to carry the conversation.

But the same rule applies as it does with other people, if you carry the conversation and carry it, and the real test is when you just let the conversations stall out and die, they're either too self-centered to understand how humans work, or not interested.

You can kick start the conversation once, maybe they just didn't know what to say, but if it dies again, it's not worth admitting shit.

The hard part is moving PAST attraction once it sets in.

Then go fuck it and shut yer hole.

a lot
>socially awkward, socially retarded
>hikikomori
>lolicon
>anime otaku
>i love japan and i wish i could live there someday
>depression
>i use Yea Forums, 2chan (and a lot of other chans)
>i edit wikipedia
>i use IRC
>i use Debian Linux.
>i use Gnome DE
>programmer
>i count from 0
>i keep saying that 2D is better than 3D
>i use tor
>i like cheese pizza
>masturbation addiction
>i act like a anime girl (help)
>i ACT like AN fucking ANIME GIRL.
>YES I SAY HONORIFICS ON THE END OF NAMES
help
there are probably more but

Or, you're not dumb enough. It does get harder when you get smarter, just like dumber. The majority of the average is in the middle of the bell curve. Everything else further from average is a bit more weird.

It does even out the older you get.

Dominatrix, b/ro. With or without penis, your call.

Don't want one

Girls bad

>i love japan and i wish i could live there someday
Move to Japan stop making excuses.

Traps aren't gay, user.

Tinder or any place that has live music. If that's not possible literally any gathering for arts. The edgier the better. Obviously the chapel re-enactment of christ's birth is not the best place.

Funerals and weddings are good tho.

I hear their immigration policies are very restrictive

DON'T TELL ANYONE THAT. Also, maybe look for a kinky girl then. Pretty much every kinky girl just wants to be a hooker for one guy.

>Funerals and weddings are good tho.
You got to have some experience in those settings and the killer instinct. If not, you gets no pussy, mane.

Average looks, quiet for the most part. Have no problems in social interactions unless it gets even remotely flirtatious then I clam up and get embarrassed. Also every opportunities that I get I always fuck up every time.

Tl;dr: Social awkwardness in romantic situations.

Attached: 1519027648028.jpg (500x375, 22K)

Be more picky with girls, but beyond that the problem is more about how to farm a harem. Rent a house that needs roommates and just invite them in. It worked for me. I mean once you fuck one girl, and if the girls are even mildly attracted to the other girls, a splash of booze and you're onto Suicide Bomber paradise.

Very few things that are easy are worth it user, except getting easy pussy using one of your alias.

Your wish is my command. Didn't want to cum to fast so I took a break to respond.

Attached: 20190410_213226-2268x3024.jpg (2268x3024, 779K)

I only have girls try and get with me when I have a girl

>Social awkwardness in romantic situations.
Practice while looking into a mirror. Once you can do that not only feeling comfortable but feeling confident. You have it in you, it's you that's fighting you, so stop that, you.

Tinder and swipe right on everything, but the first line in your profile has to be about her. Infact the best profiles say zero about you and more about what you want from them.

"I need a girl that isn't afraid of fast cars"
"Are you wanting to be kinky?"
"Why don't you just crash at my place and binge HBO"

Some bullshit thing that's pretty much a request. Girls respond to this shit, since they're so shallow and dumb that they imprint themselves on blank canvases (bella from Twilight, for example).

I've made RETARDED promises to girls they never forgot and were never mad I never fulfilled. They just wanted the fantasy idea to even want to date me. I mean, leave there boyfriend level of fantasy have to fulfil something sexually in a girl they're not getting (and it's usually just rough sex, honestly)

you like cheese pizza as in 155 chan cheese pizza or cheeze pizza as in $5 hot n ready cheese pizza

Normal, a lot of women love to have another's man. Don't give it to them unless you're ready to move on from your woman. If not, things like that have a tendency to blow up in yer face, eventually.

o cool so im going to remain fucked off and angry the rest of my life without medicine. cant wait

as in 155chan cheese pizza (´・ω・`)

>Bumble
>Here females make all decisions, because you're just a worthless male and do not matter

Absolute

Fucking

Cuckfuel

And you play into it. What could be the implications of that?

Attached: 1553134123269.gif (174x178, 556K)

I see prison in your future.

Lousy advice. You'll never get better talking to yourself. You need to practice with a real person. Get a friend to help you; even better if you can have a girl friend/family member help you.

ok ;-;

Well, all you need to do is just hang out with them. That's the hardest part. If you're chasing them and it doesn't feel worth it, then it probably isn't. This shouldn't be hard for you to do, you should want to do it.

Trying is the first step to failing, and failing is what happens 95% of the time you do anything. Even when things don't turn out bad, if they were not as you envisioned it or BETTER it's still a failure. Failing doesn't mean WORST CASE SCENARIO. It just mean things don't turn out ideally.

The easiest way to do it is to make friends with a girl, any girl, all girls. The friendzone is just a high school thing. Eventually if you cultivate a friendship with a girl long enough you develop a deeper bond that actually make sex with them easier and less nerve-wracking.

So, short answer, try playing the long con. Just have to try a little bit to get a lot and let time fill in the rest. If they're messaging you, they're thinking of you, right, so really you don't need do much at that point to chase them. They're chasing you.

Try playing hard to get. That's it. Look it up to really develop the idea of what to do.

Getting a job, and probably moving would help. Job training and just some simple daily exercises always help.

Beyond that, try omegle.

Lousy, eh? You don't get it. It all starts with yourself, genius. You can't depend on someone else to do it. Most will use that as an excuse. And for that matter you assume user has friends.

thetoptens.com/std-dating-sites/

PositiveSingles.com

I'm not sure if I found the love of my love but things is going pretty well and I want to give us a change to know better each other without contact anybody right now. I really appreciate the change this website give to the people like us to find love again.+25

I think I have met the "one" on your site! Thank you!
I have been on a few sites and feel this one was the best. The way it is set up and the preferences it has, I would suggest though to limit the amount of things on the first initial screen its overbearing and confusing+26

I found this site in 2006, and was on and off of here for some. I really did not see myself actually meeting someone off of here that I would fall in love with. But I really did. It was discouraging at times, but don't give up, you never know! - benwilson+7

Hell no, I suppose PS is paying for their ranking. 90% of their profiles are fake, the online admin is unresponsive, and the fees are too expensive. When will someone work on the behalf of STD victims?

I'm good at talking with girls but I have this mindblock wich I don't know how to jump from a normal conversation to a kiss or anything like

That would be a WAY better than you might think it is. I mean honestly, if you came up to me and said that I'd probably talk to you.

Basically that might be the single best pickup line to say in wallys

Just stop being nervous. ez.

ok basically im not that ugly, idk whats is going on in my head, i had girlfriend for 5 years, then i go to fuck another one but it wasnt same, so i back and fall in love again, then she broke up with me, since that(1,5y) im smoking weed daily, i kindly lost my self-confidence and i cant get into any relations with girls rn, picking up girls in club arent in my nature also im too shy to talk someone in public, help Yea Forums

I got to thinking it might just be me getting buzzed but subconsciously it might be my way of pushing people away for fear of them seeing me for the loser that I really am, and realizing how boring I am. I'm not scared of rejection I'm scared of them realizing that they can do better than me.

Attached: WhenImSurroundedByNewfags.png (452x710, 363K)

Shit, now I'm actually considering it

It's true. What you want IS invalid, what you want DOESN'T MATTER. Relationships are not about what you want. Healthy relationships are about WHAT YOU CAN GIVE.

You should obviously find someone you think that is deserving of it, but that's really anyone that is genuinely appreciative and obviously going to grow and stay independant with or without it.

The moment you have a checklist of what you're looking for just go on tinder or whatever hooker/hookup site and get it. Right? That's what that's for. Picky people that have picky ideas of what they want.

So it is a hard pill to swallow that 'What you think is important, probably isn't' is close to finding a solution to your problem then 'Whatever you think is flawless, it's the entire world that has it wrong'

Good. We need men like you. Keep the cred. I could tell you that if you worked out more when you're stoned instead of playing some 'zombie' game you'd probably trip into a girl ez, but frankly Grindr you can find traps. It's awesome.

Also cuckolding is a fetish and it's easy to find people that will do that for you.

That's what Tinders for. Or maybe just understand you're gay and go on Grindr.

Some girls find that adorable. Honestly I've had a few friends with a stutter and they always thought that was holding them back from talking to girls, but honestly girls always thought they were cuter than me but the guys NEVER went for the girls. NEVER EVEN FIRED A SHOT.

You got a lot more to offer than you give yourself credit for. The only people annoyed by your stutter or dumb people of the same gender.

I've never found a girl that stuttered but I would bang 10/10

So are you into your traps cucking you on a Yea Forums thread or are they separate?

Men are definitely worse than women, and I'm too weird for tinder.
Should I compromise and take someone who I won't like?

I am more jealous than I am pity. I get girls, but honestly, I understand the dolls.

Fuck, you could just make a tinder account and post the doll and a bit of yourself topless (maybe not a full face pic) and just first line "Want to be my sex doll"

Just to see what happens... I suggest going with the deep dark kinks, because anyone responding to this will no be that reserved...

The ones that are interested are like 18 and apparently for someone in their late 20s that's fucking weird.

how to easily pick up girls in club? for example when i see the way chick is looking at me on the dancefloor

I'm having the same problem, lol.
The only girls into me right now are 18-21.
Why.

Anything easy is not worth it. This is why any foreigner in Japan is automatic turn on for girls. THEY FUCKING LOVE ENGLISH MEN. A lot of them learned SOME english in school so there is an automatic opening line.

you just need to be there temporarily on visa for a few month, hit up a few bars each week until something snags you in japan. Get married, then RESIDENT!

Because except for sex, I think a woman is not worth it. I'm 24 years old and I have very little interest in anything lately, Including people in general. Without the intention of being misogynist, I believe that women are the least interesting beings on this planet, at least a majority. And leaving aside of course the beauty and those superficial stuff.
So starting from that, I'm fucked up for something like that, right? I do not even imagine having children someday, so it aggravates my dependence on women. I do not doubt that one day I will be unpleasant for women if I keep this.

I'm not saying you need fuck in confessional booth like some chick-flic movie. You just need to get contract info.

You just need to get a way to contact them.

That's it. Just talk to everyone, you're in a suit, you look your best. It's literally the best you'll ever look.

Anything else is not going to be easier. It might not be easy you for there, but it will be harder ANYWHERE ELSE. So, you're not wrong, but the alternatives are less optimal.

That's about it. I pretty much goto funerals and weddings for this reason. I picked up a chick at my mom's funeral with my wife there. No one can stop you at that point, you can just say it was 'grief' or whatever.

You know they're gonna cut your face off when they outlaw that shit right

I do get it. Unfortunately, a person can't just decide to be confident and then magically suddenly know what to do and say, and how not to make an ass of themselves. You have to practice in a situation that actually emulates the scenario where you get nervous/anxious. And without feedback from another person, it'll be really difficult to figure out what you're doing wrong.

Don't flirt. Flirting is what kids do. You should just try treating it more like a mature friend.
Make appointments to meet, give some casual talk about things, but if she starts laying on the 'flirt' aka NOT HINTS about her intent it is harder.

It's usually a compliment, which is EASY to respond to, you can say 'thanks' to 100% every compliment you have. This makes you still embarrassed but you still responded in the same way Brad Pitt or Robert Downey Junior would respond.

Beyond that, you just need to mirror them back. Most people don't even know if you're doing it. When all else fails just play the shadow game. They both feel more comfortable because you're acting familiar (like them) but try not be obvious (or be obvious and make it a joke) or if things really feel like just TOO MUCH, tell them. Be honest. Say you need a moment. If they ask why, try to be honest.

There's nothing to be embarrassed about if a girl wants sex, and you don't know how to even feel about it.

You didn't ruin any opportunities, you don't have to catch every bus that goes down the street.

1. just say 'thanks' to compliments. Literally nothing more is actually needed.
2.Mirror them back when possible, even if just slightly, in their mood, or expression, speech pattern, hand movement, body language, positioning. Just imagine a line between the two of you like a glass mirror.
If they move to kiss, you just do the same
3. If you need to take a moment to regain your composure, let them know. All relationships are about communication, and good sex is not like porn where no one talked. In all reality they talk a lot and the director just edits it out, and most of them know the short hands of sex so it's more like a workout routine.

Disregard everything in porn, just as a rule, btw. Unfortunately most young girls grew up on it and kind of expect that shit now so... whatever. Just do as they do, and you don't want to tell them, but unless you have a REALLY good reason not to.

Fat who love fat girls, gentleman, no try so hard in girls just want things happen alone, yea, Im retard

Watch rom-coms. Not even joking.

No no, the older you get the more average out it gets. I mean, if you're dumb nigger, you just need to get hard job and get both in shape and money. Landscaping or drywall finisher. THen just buy a hooker when you strike out at the bars.

Ez.

Just don't tell the girls why you were in prison and you're good.

Also having child porn is no illegal, distributing it is what they arrest people for.

Beyond that, fetish people don't give a fuck. Age players are all about that shit. The problem is even other mainstream fet people are against this, but anyone into age-playing is probably into rape and even simulated murder, kids is a small potato to most girls sexual fantasy.

I mean you have to realize that most girls first learned about their sexuality when they were lolis, so inherently pedophilia is part of most women's sexuality. I dunno, most of the chicks I've fucked have never been against the THOUGHT of child sex. The one with an actual daughter I dated had ACTUAL child porn tho (not of her kid)

whats the easiest way to get more self confidence?

I'm not actually sure. People say that I'm not unattractive, though I do hate my own appearance. People seem to say that I have a good personality, though I find myself grating and annoying. People say that I care about others and make people feel good about themselves, but I find myself selfish and aggravating.

It's not necessarily that I can't get a girl, but that none of the girls I'm interested in are interested in me. I've never had an "ew gross, no" moment, just polite rejection after polite rejection.

Maybe my lack of confidence is a turn off? Maybe the fact that I like to be close friends with someone before telling them how I feel is a mistake. Maybe I wait until they could only ever see me as a friend. Maybe that's my problem.

Maybe if I didn't hate myself so much people would want to date me. I mean who wants to date someone who can't look in the mirror without getting sad? With someone who spends way too much time brushing their hair not to feel good about themselves when they leave the house, but to feel they are not so repulsive as to draw attention.

Maybe my self-hatred is the problem

One of the best tricks I learned was ALWAYS stare people in eye. Even to this day I do it. Less weird the older you get, more brash and intimidating when you're younger.

Adults appreciate it. Every teacher in class would talk directly to me because of it and engage with me (better way to practice than a mirror) beyond that worst comment i got was 'do you have a staring problem' you just say 'yes' or 'i look at people in the eye when i talk'

The REAL art of the confidence is when to look away. But to stare someone down will creep out SOME people. So just be creepy. There's literally nothing wrong with it. People do it all the time. I have a bad problem of just staring into crowds and people think I am looking at them, because they knew I looked at what I focus on.

(There's a subtly to this, the real creepiness is when people think you only focus on what you look at, they think they're being ignored by you whatever tho...)

So... really, confidence doesn't come from anywhere else beyond YOU getting over people thinking you're creepy. That's mostly because you're changing your normal behaviour, and people find THAT creepy. Not what you're actually doing. You can make anything creepy if you try.

So just as a part of autism understand these 2 rules:
1. You have to look people in the eye during conversations and before to show you want to engage them
2. Always greet people, and follow up open question

The second part might be a bit less obvious to why that's important, but when you can have the confidence to say 'hello' to EVERYONE you can then say it to ANYONE. You can say 'hello' to everyone, and you should. Beyond that you can't just say 'hello' like some fucking NPC, you HAVE TO HAVE TO HAVE TO follow up with a 'how's it going/how are you' or some open ended question. Then gauge the response from there.

To pick up a girl all you have to do from there is just:
3. ask for contact information
This is everything to get girls or a sales job. 123 ez

Ugly, extreme social anxiety, small dick, complete lack of confidence

Gf isnt on board

I want picures parker! I want pictures of lolifacemansl's faceon my desk tommarow

Attached: 1554259667963.jpg (900x900, 85K)

I know these are common but seriously I feel like I’m gonna die alone because I can’t overcome these things,

Fuck I was there today, and I think I'll always go through the shoe section now just to look for this chance, just to see the reaction. And you know what, that's how you do it. Like a comedy act. No comedia comes out with hit jokes and THEN does stand up. You hit the crowds over and over again and find out what hits or what misses.

This is why I miss kijiji dating, I could make 5 ads see how they responded and tweak the formula from there. Most chicks I got just posting a shit ton of questions about their 'dark sexuality' or 'don't be boring' and the girls responded to me it was their first time picking up a guy on there, but they picked me.

So the 'you got big feet' works as a great start but then it begs the question ______________________ as a natural follow up. To just say 'you got big feet' and move on is retarded. To say anything else based on the situation is what comes next. So obviously, yeah hitting a girl that just wants to buy some cheese is not the best spot to pick them up...

...but the clothing stores. That might be the better spot. Most girls buy clothing in thoughts of enticing guys.

This is some food for thought for me too m8. Thanks.

>Too shy to talk to new people in general

>Whenever i do form a pseudo friendship I'm always the one initiating conversation, So i just take it as them not reciprocating interest.

>Gotten to the point of just not bothering to "chase puss", Not in a MGTOW way but just like i can't be bothered with the nervewracking experience of trying.

I’m 25 and I feel like it’s too late to learn. Never had anything close to a date, never even tried. I just failed to learn how.

Everyone should. How the fuck do you know what the fuck you like? It's like saying 'Should I eat food that I won't like'?

Ya, you should. Any food you don't like, there is someone out there that can probably make it delicious for you. limited number of flavours but infinite number of combinations.

So maybe you don't like a girl that has a high pitch voice, but then you find a girl like that, but turns out she is one of the most amazing singers you've ever met and shivered the first time you heard it.

Who knows. Love is about what you give, greed is about what you want. Greed is the opposite of love. If you care for someone and they grow from it and even support you in tough times, that's about the best it gets with you guy friends. With girls it's the exact same thing, but there's also sex.

That's about it. Just understand that life is not simple, and the fact that you found someone that doesn't see you for the retarded loser you actually are, is more important than whatever shopping list of features you want in a sexdoll. You might be able to be choosey now, but that can change tomorrow if you have a blood clot formed and you have stroke, or burned at work by a light bulb explosion, or just wait 20 years and age badly.

Get it now when you can. Worry about how ugly they are when ... you got a chance to upgrade... like the say the best time to look for a job is when you already have one. It doesn't have to be a good one, tho.

I was going for 16 year olds when I early 20s, but ya. late 20s is still fine to date the 18 year olds.

Most 13 year olds end up fucking 30 year old guys.

If you're still in the 20s, teenager are okay. ONCE YOU'RE 30 IT IS NO LONGER OKAY.

I had this issue in fetlife community so EVERYONE of all ages knew who i was fucking and one of them was 18 and no one seemed to think it was wrong since I was 20-something

Ya, maybe not the best to bring to you parents, but once you've dated the girl for at least a few months, no one will notice. Even if your parents caught you fucking an 18 year old when you're 30 they can't exactly tell you to end the relationships, they just won't give a fuck about her and leave you alone.

WORST THINGS COULD HAPPEN

I was molested as a kid and now fear intimacy

I am probably socially retarded with women, and can't read signals given. One fine example is when I was at a home party and a girl there rubbed and massaged my inner thigh to make me "warm" as I was freezing. I just said thanks and that was it.

Help me anons

Attached: 1442713667634.jpg (600x468, 37K)

I could easily just say I'm ugly, but I think my main issue is major depression and anxiety taking over my life and a severe lack of results from exercise and dieting, medications, and therapy. I've practiced social interaction throughout the years and can now manage to speak to cashiers and employers. People such as that. But I still cannot bring myself to randomly make friends with strangers. Even peers. I don't know what happens but in the moment, anxiety just starts to kick in. I'm frozen, hands shaking, sweating, and stomach turning. My brain is thoughtless yet panicky at the same time. I still haven't figured out how to break that barrier.
It's easier to speak online on dating sites and such, but nothing ever comes out of those sort of things.

So, yeah, my issue is lack of self-esteem, motivation, and severe anxiety, I think. Or I'm ugly. Either one. Or both.

Because all the girls are in serious relationships past 22 because they found a guy when they were 18-21

all the good ones at least.

Just image what dating a 25 year old chick is like. lemme tell you, it's bad.

i can’t get a bf bc im smol and suck at socializing without them starting it ofc

Why is there a severe lack of results? You've exercised, dieted, tried medication, and tried therapy and aren't happy with the results of any of them?

Everyone is not that interesting. You need to find an intelligent girl. That is so much harder than anything else. But the bonus is, if you're as interesting as everyone else is boring it won't be to hard, the only problem is the amount of garbage you have to sift.

Just ask people what they like. You'll know when you find something good when their interests are something you know nothing about, but want to know more about. You're already better than most guys since you're not hung up on the beauty stuff to start with.

You just need to talk to a bunch of people. That is the problem. POF and tinder are not the best for this. You need to just see people face to face that want to talk. Speed dating would be your best option if available.

Beyond that, just schedule a lot of 'coffee' dates on POF or tinder or something. I've had some that ended fine, but no one was interested, some that ended with 3 day long sleepover right after. Either way you either have 10 days with a few boring conversations that will probably end within a few minutes, but something you boast about with other people (not your dates obviously) for just interviewing humans to attempt procreation with, with the potential of find a fulfilling renewed appreciation of how some girls are almost on par with men.

Even better if you just find a girl that knows she's property and likes you despise her. That's actually my current wife. She's dumb as mud, but this also molded her to understand that all that other bullshit she talks about with her friends, I don't give a fuck.

This makes you a no-drama llama which is a bonus to girls that want that (most of them). She eventually learned through listening what is best in life. The sad part is you'll never feel like they surpassed you, but if they did they would just see you as the retarded loser you actually are...

so... I get you. Just have fucked up sex, and jerk off. Some women just want to be treated as fuck meat.

>I count from 0
10/10 Kek

>Stop posting dick rating posts.

Attached: stormy-daniels-10.jpg (683x1024, 131K)

I could actually use some help tbh

I don't see why this is a problem

It just seem like there have been any results in my mood or my ways of thinking I guess. Dieting and exercising has helped me lose weight. Used to be 350, now I'm 290. Still dieting. Haven't had the energy to exercise much anymore. Been through several different medications and they just make me feel blank. Not really happy or anything. Which is fine, I guess. Anxiety meds just make me able to tolerate being out in the public eye pretty much. Which is also fine and useful. But the issue still remains when it comes to social interaction, especially with strangers and especially with the intent of getting to know them and make friends.
And therapy just didn't do anything really. I just took advice on how to cope with things. More often than not it was just "fake it 'til you make it" sort of stuff. But I have a hard time faking my emotions and faking confidence because I can't help but think of how it is very obviously fake and unnatural and weird. I dunno. Point is therapy just hasn't worked in the past. I'm open to trying it again though.

>Also couple that with a slew of mental health issues and a general lack of understanding & experience of normal social interaction and there lies the problem.

>Watch rom-coms.
I second this. Also try reading cosmo. Just buy one (you don't need any more than that) or some teenage girl magazine like that you don't even need to say 'it's for my sister' but if you can. Just read that, front to back. If you havn't, it's basically generic tips (but also ones that almost every single girl knows and operates on even if they don't read cosmo because of the herd mentality learning) which not only gives you good information on what to do, but also to understand what THEY are thinking. Which is all you really need. Wallhacks > Skill right?

Also there's some softcore porn stories in there, and pictures of young girls in tight clothing. It's not a bad read.

Get the teen ones if you don't know how to kiss, the regular cosmopolitan to learn about sex.

Just one or two. Then check out some rom coms. I would suggest 'What women want' and '27 dresses' and 'the notebook' beyond that, I think you're covered. Oh wait, 'bridget jones diary' because that's you. When in doubt, just watch all of julia roberts movies.

Attached: elle-fanning-teen-vogue-2012-february-1.jpg (500x675, 143K)

checked

This is just depressing. I’m gonna die alone. Fuck all of you who can get a girl, you don’t appreciate what you have.

>painfully shy
>Manlet 5'5'
>105lbs
>Submissive as fuck
>Socially awkward
>Opinionated
>Girls usually think I'm really cute
>Dyke lesbians suddenly become friendlier if I clean-shave my face and grow my hair out but that's about it.

Ugly just means you have to try hard to look good. When I feel ugly I just google 'pornstars without makeup'. That's the reality. It's not as much how they look, but the effort they take to look that way. This comes without saying probably, but being rich OBVIOUSLY helps because you can't buy plastic surgery with poverty! YouTube has fashion tips on literally everything you're doing wrong.

Beyond that no girls cares about dick size, just push her legs all the way back and you'll still tear her open. I got the same problem, and that plus good cardio so you can fuck a long time helps. Even if you can't fuck a long time, most girls just wanted me to go down on them and nothing else more beyond cumming in them when they were finished.

Look up about the g spot, how to make girls squirt, and how to eat pussy good. Honestly, dick size is like tit size. Girls feel bad, but you don't need it to get off.

Confidence comes from
1. look them in the eye since before you talk with them
Ya it's creepy, but it's more creepy when you look away quickly! If a girl doesn't like you staring won't change that, but if she's interested it might even push her to come to you. Either way you got jerk off material or you got a date.
2. Say a normal human greeting when you meet someone just to understand you're going to have a conversation, then after formalities of greeting them by saying "hello" just ask them how their day was or what's going since you last saw them or how they are feeling or what do they think about this party. Repeat.
3. ask for their number or some way to reach them if you are having a decent back and forth and the talk comes easy. Even if you're stumbling around, if she's worth it she'll fill it in. Just don't rush yourself.

Honestly confidence is more about the art of conversation, everything else is bullshit. If you can string sentences together you can engage with Barack Obama or the girl next door. Google 'How to have a conversation'

Attached: CDHh588VIAAFDp9.jpg (669x674, 103K)

That's normal. At least you have something to talk about.

But why tho?

Attached: 1554705086524.jpg (720x1280, 34K)

I have no clue what I'm doing, and an intense fear of fucking up, breaking some social rule, and getting permanently labeled as a creep or worse.

The only girls in my area are fat mexican girls or meth heads

The slight exception is a few decent girls who have been banged by the entire town

Get some cosmopolitan and teen vogue magazines. Where do you think they learn the social rules from? Their mom??????

you are my senpai

Don't discriminate on a girl for fucking a lot of guys. If you were a smoking hot girl you would too, unless you're a mormon. Then just find a dating site for your religion, fool.

The entire town except for you, you loser

I lack the ability to make the first move,I have been wanting to talk to this one girl in my class for months, i see her everyday and occasionally on the weekends, I have endless opportunity i just cant build up the confidence to approach her, also the rest of the guys she knows are way more attractive than me.

Right. Like that seems worse for him than it does for her. I had that experience with one of the first girls i wanted to fuck. she told me she fucked ONE guy before and he was this fucking lose wigger that lived on my fucking street, of all places, and just could not even want to fuck her.

But I was a virgin then, and thought it should be special.

It's not, just fucking do it. I don't even remember who my first girl was, and it's literally never came up again since.

They learned by trying and learning from their mistakes in high school. I'm in my 30s so not understanding social rules at my age isn't cute, it's creepy.

I'm ugly and I hate myself

cant met normal girls they all have adhd i know this should go away after puberty but the people in my country are stuck with 15
also im a boring incel

Maybe she's not looking. all ya can do is just talk with her when you want, but if you ask her for contact info like her number so you can have a direct line to her, this USE to mean something more intimate but now everyone has snapchat and messengers.
But with that, if you talk with her and she responds all the time that means she's interested too.

Honestly she might not even know you're interested. Look up how to make it known you're interested in a girl online.

I usually go with direct eye contact for the entire time you're engaged with them. She is not looking for a boyfriend, like you want a girlfriend. She wants a guy that will make her feel like she is his EVERYTHING and her ONE AND ONLY. Obviously no guy is doing that for her, you included.

You need show her you can make yourself available for her, or at least when you have time it's going towards her.

It's hard to explain. I just say 'direct eye contact at all times' 'and always make a point of greeting her, and asking her about herself'

Girls are selfish like anyone else. I once got pissed off and just asked a girl about herself non-stop more to prove that girls are selfish and only care about themselves and accidently dated the girl after because she loved it.

So... just keep asking questions like you're interviewing her. Lots of people imagine becoming famous JUST SO THEY CAN DO INTERVIEWS. That want people to care about them. Asking questions is showing you care, but if you're friends it's nothing weird.

That's what good conversations are. Great conversations are when you ask the RIGHT questions. That's up to you to decide.

The more time of hers you take up with talking the more chances that she'll hear your voice in her head too, that's how to incept them and then control them, but that's advance tactics of brainwashing.........

>YOU JUST NEED TO HAVE A STARING PROBLEM AND TALK ABOUT HER FAVORITE THING 'HER'

Also always talk up about yourself, even as just a KIND OF joke.

She agreed to (jokingly???) let me knock her up at 30 if nobody else has yet...

How do I do this sooner? (23)

Stop being ugly dumbass

Congrats on the weight loss, that's some serious progress user. I hope you're giving yourself the credit you properly deserve here. Your openness, to both therapy and to becoming a better person in general, is a really great thing. If I were to bet money, I'd say that in 5 years you're going to be in such a better place than you are now. The more you work on yourself, the easier attracting a girl will be. The more you improve your surroundings and well-being, the happier you will feel about who you are. Don't fake confidence. Look at what you've accomplished, continue to work on yourself, and feel some fucking pride! If you're indeed "ugly", you can't do anything about it. So why waste time feeling shitty about it when you can not feel shitty about it?

I know you said you cannot bring yourself to make friends with random strangers. That's a difficult thing for a lot of people, and most people don't have to work through the kind of anxiety you have. If I went into every social interaction intently focused on making friends and TRULY getting to know the person, I might feel a little anxious too. Don't feel too bad about this, just focus on being friendly and kind to everyone you interact with. Again, you said you can now manage to speak to cashiers and employers, which was something you couldn't do before. There's a high ceiling here, and I think that with time and effort, that you can reach it and feel reasonably comfortable in social situations.

Don't focus on finding a girl right now. Don't focus on being sad about not having a girl right now. You don't need a girl bogging you down with her own problems and things to work on. This will only distract you from your own goals and progression. Focus on becoming a great future boyfriend. Focus on bettering yourself and accepting yourself and everything will fall into place.

I look like a cross between Steve buscemi and Adrien Brody there's is only so much a huge beard can do.

Do you really want to be paying child support while she's off fucking other dudes?

Trust me, even if the girls didn't learn it from the magazine through herd mentality learning they did. Moms are too individual and irregular to have a major influence in society-as-a-whole rules.

They rules were set by magazines, and that carried over to the internet. It's not really changed since the 70s just focused more on blowjob etiquette instead of kissing.

But ya, it's pretty much all changed now anyways because of #metoo even the old guys i know think this.

I can literally rape a girl if I can get permission. Social taboos are more or less gone as long as you got permission, dude.

Just ask. I have onced hugged a girl without permission and she was upset even though she was totally fine being tied up spanked and cut.

She went from flirting with me to not looking at me.

So ya. Just assume it's a no. The only way you'll know if you say hello and talk to them. That's the hardest part, honestly.

Basically you're looking more how to talk to women than you are to fuck them. Once you get talking it's like a hostage situation, always. There's' no easy hostage situation, but there is training in what to do. Don't be negative, always engage them and ask open ended questions they can't say no too, and just keep them talking as long as possible.

Eventually the topic of 'do you like anal' will come up. For the first topic of a conversations that's creepy, as a 100th topic it'll probably be MILD.

So ya. Just find someone to conversate with. You can understand why I am here giving advice for girls and finding the 2000 char limit the real issue. The hard part if you get THEM to do all the talking, and not you. Just ask them questions.

I'm an actual dwarf. 4'6".

>also the rest of the guys she knows are way more attractive than me

This attitude is fucking terrible and is definitely contributing your problem with the females. Dude... you cannot use this as an excuse for not approaching a girl. There are billions of men on the planet. Lots of them are smarter than you, more attractive than you, better with women than you, richer than you, etc. But there's only one you, and nobody, other than you, can do a better job at being you. Being who you are IS enough. Go talk to her. If it doesn't go the way you want it to, fucking fine. But when you have "endless opportunity" to talk to this girl, you can't let "the rest of the guys she knows" stop you from doing what you want to do. That's simply a beta move

Beard oil, and beard trimmer, and hair dye and some clothes you fucking love that are as plain as 2 colors and only one pattern on your pants or shirt combined. There is no wrong colors.

Then just offer some gum to a girl and ask her how her day is.

Like I dunno, beyond that if you smoke your chances triple, just goto a club and head outside every 5 minutes until you find a chick that's alone and go out just after her.

>talking to women is like a hostage situation
Gee user, you've really given me the confidence to go talk to more women...
But yeah, #metoo is terrifying for a guy like me. I don't want to be a creepy weirdo, but in order to progress from acquaintance to something more, it seems like you're going to have to cross some boundaries, and if women will freak out over a hug, I don't know how I'd possibly navigate that minefield.
Everything is about consent, but directly asking is weird and awkward. I can't imagine a normal human asking "can I hug you?"

midgetsonly.com

Too old for the club, not old enough for a sugar mama. So I'm in that nebulous position between 'work and try to find someone on a dating site for hookups' and 'wonder if I should hunt for a serious relationship'.

Being a 4/10 on a good day doesn't help matters.

not old enough to be a sugar daddy. Whoops.

She obviously likes you. I had this with a girl who was a lesbian, I was the last guy she dated at least. She did like me. She was just gay.

so, either she's gay, or she likes you as a friend. Just slot her into your other friends. Nothing wrong making her the top of your list you call to hang out, right?

There you go. The more times you hang out when she's drunk the better your chances are. Obviously the more drunk the better. At the very least she's more likely to just get horny for you when drunk. because all drunk people feel so terribly alone.

Beyond that, just shoot her messages at the most RANDOM of times like hey or some dumb joke or question to her. The funnier and more random the better.

You'll be the reason she checks her phone all the time and this will take her social media addiction into your advantage, unlike when you're dating girls now and that's the bigger distraction.

Watch movies and just talk through the whole thing with her is the best. Can't be on your phone when the movie is playing (at home too) but at theaters you have to be super close to whisper. Some people don't like that I talk at the theater all the time but i just say 'why even go with someone then, you can buy a ticket alone' usually works to cover that up.

But rule 1 of mind control is once you open them up to the very idea of something, you're over 50% of the way there. I've had some girls just admit, even by me forcing them to say it 'i would have sex with you' at the very least is step of progress. The more time you spend 1 on 1 together, hopefully alone, even better drunk, the better the chances go up.

Her saying that is 50% you'll bang if she is straight it drops by half if she's gay, 25%.

Pathetic.

So, maybe first find out if she's gay.

"Can I give you a hug?" is not that weird of a question honestly. Don't freak out about #metoo. Just read the situation. If you do something that crosses a boundary, chances are pretty likely that you'll know. If it happens, apologize and move on. Being considerate is not a minefield.

If you're on a second date or something, you probably don't need permission to kiss a girl. She'll be wondering why you didn't kiss her on the first one. If a woman is hanging out in your bedroom, she's gonna be annoyed if you don't start touching her. You're thinking way too hard about this.

You guys know you can get out of child support with prenups right?

Smart guys get girls to sign or agree to prenups in the start of relationship (depending on the state laws). Just say 'our finances are separate' she agrees, you're clear.

Girls are only smart because of how retarded men are. We are Yea Forums tho. We're not dumb.

I hardly get matched on tinder then they don't even respond to me and MeetMe sucks what are other apps/sites

POST PIC NIGGER

What nebulous position? Work and try to find someone on a dating site for hookups AND hunt for a serious relationship. Maybe a hookup will turn into something serious? You don't need to choose, just go with the flow. There's nothing wrong with being 4/10 unless you're trying to pull 8s.

I'm too scared, I always think I might be some creep.

Look into why you aren't getting matched instead of trying to find other websites. If you're not having any luck on Tinder OR MeetMe, why would you fare better somewhere else?

But if you kiss/touch and it turns out she actually wasn't waiting for it, then that's sexual assault and you wind up in federal pound me in the ass prison.

I can get one just dont want one rn, way too busy with my businesses

You don't even have to ask. If you go to engage in almost ANYTHING and they respond, that's consent as long as you don't touch them.

I mean even still it would be more 'HUG?' with your arms out as you leave (which honestly YOU SHOULD ALWAYS FUCKING DO. Just accept it that from now on you're a hugging person, that's not weird. That's what people do) I've seen goth people do it, I've seen rockers do it, obviously the most popular girls do it. Hell even the popular guys do that, resources are online to give a proper hug to guys and girls.

It's by no means a simple task, but it's like doing a proper handshake in informal meetings.

North America social cultures is super easy for autists now. Shake hands in formal meetings, hug in intimate meetings (family friends or just anywhere booze is) and greet them and then talk, preferably by asking questions.

Anything else is covered by the talking, preferably by asking questions.

MeetMe hardly counts too many bot. I don't know what I can do better on tindr

Tried to and got fucked over causing my life to be eternally changed and almost imprisoned. Too afraid to go out, but have lost ~ 75 lbs down to 240 area. Too anti social again since afraid to fuck up.

Tried coffee meets bagel?

TS TIME TO JOIN THE ONE AND ONLY OUTLAWED DISCORD SERVER TO BE MENTIONED ON Yea Forums BECAUSE IT IS SO DAMN EPIC STYLE

discord.
gg/xwXJWF

9dn

Attached: 1545977352445.jpg (406x640, 75K)

I don’t feel like i’m worthy of one yet because I can’t drive. Currently studying to get my license.

Actually it's a lot harder to prove sexual assault since you have to establish motive and this counts with your character, and if you've never even kissed a girl before it's not going to be anything beyond maybe a restraining order at worst, like you'd ever want to see that bitch again.

But you're not wrong. Better to be safer than sorry. I even fucked a girl by making her continually give consent the whole time by making her say 'FUCK ME' over and over again.

It was good.

The one girl that I like I'm too shy to ask.

Known her for few years and we talked occasionally. Within the past half a year or more i've started talking to her much more often because our social groups merged for a few reasons (mostly because one of her best friends is shagging my best friend). I also feel like there might be something between us but I don't know but I don't want to ruin our friendship.

>too tall for midgets
>too small for the humans
The plight of the dwarf. One dwarf guy I knew dated a girl in australia and got married and moved there.

The internet is fucking awesome.

She definitely is straight, but I'll try and get her out and see where things go. She does like to get drunk, so that's a possible accelerant.

I'm short, brown, and skinny.

Probably better to focus this way. I fucked up 2 of my 3 tests because I was fucking my girlfriend instead of practicing.

Sounds like a juicy story

Shy, still love my ex I cant get over who is insanely hot now and is still a nerd, I'm ugly and have nothing going for me

I could greentext it w/ pics if needed. Most news stories on it have been deleted but some are archived. I was found not guilty but my conscious and future are forever changed, fuck me.

>The one girl that I like
Welp, there's your problem. Monogamous relationships start when you're DATING. Not when you jerk off.

YO IF YOU GOT BEST FRIEND HOOK UPS THAT'S THE BEST PLACE TO BE. You guys have a shit tonne in common. No one made long term endearing friendships in high school that they treasure forever. It's all about how far you got with them, and then you'll all move away and never even talk on facebook after a few years.

So, don't think of it as ruining a relationship but improving it by dating them. Just talk with the girl, I bet the two of you are so fucking bored now that your best friends are off dating.

Lemme say tho, WORST CASE SCENARIO is that she just wants to be firends, or you do, or you both just don't feel that kind of attraction, and you went from being the CASUAL friends to close enough to know you want to be friends, friends. One of my best friends in high school was a lesbian that came out to me after I tried to date her, and just got one kiss from her.

It was akward, but it didn't ruin our relationship. If anytihng it made us CREPPLY close to the point that everyone though if we were not fucking we use to fuck.

Which is to say the people you'll get the most sex from outside of relationships are your ex's if you treat them good even after the break up.

Bad break ups are went ruin relationships. More people are friends now after dating than ever, mostly because social media circles of friends are much much bigger and delicate.

So, if you're nice guy and she's a nice girl even if you accidently rape her butt the first time you fuck and she ends it, you can still be friends after if you're not some short tempered fucking retarded mongoloid.

But if you are, best you don't have a chance to procreate. So either way, just try to talk to her more and see how SHE feels before you decide everything in your relationship yourself..................................

If she read that post, do you think she'd want to take you back? Fuck no. What kind of girl would want someone who says that they're shy, ugly, and has nothing going for themselves? A girl that's ugly and has nothing going for them, that's who.

Your ex is in another league now. You can either find someone who hates themselves as much as you do OR you can work on dressing well, grooming yourself, eating well and exercising, or just having a fucking life. Are you okay saying that you have nothing going for you? You shouldn't be. Do something about it.

Good Body
Good Dick
Good Face
I do underwear/erotic modeling
Full time job and lots of side work
I work really hard on myself to not only look good but to feel good
I'm shy but I can usually start conversations if I want
Very solitary, hermit like, I dont have a lot of friends, no family, and i dont go out much
Its not that i dont know what I'm doing wrong but theres no point in trying, every conversation I have to start or nothing gets said at all, I'm no white knight but i respect women up to a point but they shit all over you no matter what or ignore you completely, all the times I've hooked up then they came back for seconds or thirds I'm deemed an asshole for asking what they actually want and for them to say straight up what they want, It's not that I'm not attracted to women physically, but they always come off as ignorant or demanding out of all the ladys I've known no matter the relationship everyone of them is like that
I hold myself to a very high standard because i enjoy challenge and change
And Im sure I do have high expectations for partners no matter which side I'm dating but I only set them so high because I want to help them be better or healthier or wiser or whatever they want from life because thats what i interpret as love and growth
But I've just given up on searching
Relationships as far as ive been led to believe are a 50/50 effort from both persons
And coming from a guy that loves to work with his hands, I'm really tired of building things people dont care about.

I don't like my body. 5'9 219 lb lovehandles af. what do I do?

candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker

But honestly dark chocolate releases the same hormones in girls that long term relationships give them. Also from sex. So gift her little chocolates when you see her, just something from the gas station even, and you'll tilt her to feeling that sooner.

All honesty if you've known her for more than 6 months she might even be feeling that already. Do try to contact her a bunch and even maybe set up a little alarm to text her when you feel you'll have open time to dedicate to talking with her. Else just find out when she does respond to text and try to shoot her one at that time when SHE responded the next day, you'll find something that works with your schedule.

I use to goto work early for a half hour to talk with a girl while waiting in the parking lot, or for an hour after working the same.

Social media is addiction because of the way phones and apps are designed. This is why Candy Crush was one of the most profitable games. It's not a new or great game.

You can be better than that.
But seriously ya, if she wants to get drunk just enabled that bitch. Use to go drinking with a girl I took to AA. She knew it, I knew it, I was an enabled, but the time she wanted to drink with me and my girlfriend after was a great threesome. She flipped out after and we never talked and I didn't even have to worry about the GF getting jealous after. It was great!

so even if you don't fuck her now, maybe you fuck her friend that comes over to drink, or maybe a threesome there even. Like it's not even more possible to fuck her if you drink together, but it gets to such a higher percentage of success it spills over into OTHER WOMEN.

I get girls here and there, but I either get dates with girls way out of my league and ruin it with them because I’m anxious, or I date girls who I’m not interested in and ruin it because I’m bored or want to date one of their friends.

I dated this one Asian chick, like 4 feet tall, and huge tits, and she was the one fucking exception. Broke up with her because I was bored and wanted to date another girl who ended up being gay.

Wtf do I do

Attached: 356033C0-E473-47AA-81C5-7D9D1F9E56A1.jpg (1100x1372, 312K)

took my HS sweethearts virginity. came back after a semester of college, wouldn't have sex anymore. deathly afraid of getting pregnant. for some reason I am stringing this along out of guilt because she is loyal waifu material. so i have met other girls and maybe kissed but nothing more. maybe one or two a year. Havent had sex in 4 years. So basically I am dissatisfied, totally devoid of intimate relationship since senior year HS im 22 now. for the first time I am talking to a couple girls, one knows about my gf the other doesnt. so I dont know what the fuck im doing being in the middle of all this shit steer me out of the doldrums anons

Shy is not an excuse. If you can get a job as a waiter or cashier and talk to people in the most MENIAL of ways you're good. IF NOT THEN SEEK HELP.

But beyond that, you can always message her a hello, how's it going. This is normal for ex's just incase things happen, like STDs or whatever. Good to leave that open.

If you can't even do that with her, then ... ya... you're just going to have to carry that cross. I've been there, and after several years I got back with my ex, just asking how is it going. It did help that one time randomly before that I took her to a haunted mansion because i had no one else to go with, even tho she was a dating a guy.

Just always think of them as another friend, your ex. You're either a friend, an acquaintance or lover. You're past being an acquaintance, for now and forever. Being an ex-lover just means you're now friends. There's nothing more special with ex-lover beyond the fact that as friends you might become lovers again.

Unless you're an enemy, than it's harder to build back into friends, but it just takes time. You can say 'hi' and 'how's it going' to anyone at anytime. I just to do it as a kid as prank phone calls. 9/10 people would tell me their whole life story.

That's what you do on your phone or facebook.

Right? That's the entire point of social media made by autistic nerds. Talk.

It's not like you're calling her work to talk with her...

But ya, once a month maybe if she's COLD, 3 months if she's negative, a year if she's hostile.

But ya, that's the long con haul for you. If thing go well she'll message you back before a month.

Thanks for the reply but with the whole never talk to her again thing I don't know about. I live in a very small country and the unis we want to go to are very close by (my second pick is the same as hers and her second pick is the same as mines).
I'm saying the one girl I like because she is the only girl I that I know actually having a long term relationship with. Its not really about sex. She's not the first person that I've ever wanted to fuck but she is the first that I've wanted to have an actual relationship with.
There is a trip me her and the two shaggers are going on together but I'm hoping to maybe talk to her about it then. Idk though.

Sorry if I'm going to overboard with information but I'm afraid to talk to my friends about this and don't want to burden them.

Thanks Chad. Except for the fact that she's not in another league now because they dated. So she'll always be in his league. There's no actual ELO for these leagues. They're just defined by clothing more than anything, really.

Obviously whatever he was doing before worked. She's the same bitch, just with bigger tits is all.

Read the sticky

Well, first off... don't date girls you're not interested in. That would make you an asshole.

Why does your anxiety cause you to ruin things? What causes the anxiety? Is there a certain point in time where it kicks in? If the anxiety is caused by dating girls out of your league, why do you date girls out of your league? Are you only interested in girls out of your league? Is it just an excuse?

There are girls that you'd be interested in that are not out of your league. Would you ruin it with them too?

Here's how to get a girl.
One lower your standards you nigger. If you're a virgin you can go for hot bitches but there's a good ass chance they can smell your virginity. Best you go for a more plump girl they usually don't give as much of a shit and or they are insecure about themselves.

Two, get good at talking to women. Likely the reason you can't even make a female friend is cause you can't talk to them without profusely sweating spaghetti from every pocket on you. This one is on you really. Try to look at them as guys that get butthurt really fucking easy. They like to have fun but be careful with how savage you are. Try not to think about fucking them at all that's just gonna get in your head. Always begin a relatio ship as playful friends and if she's into she will throw herself at you. Usually with physical contact, inserting herself into your plans or trying to make your attention focus on her. If she's doing these things she's into. Many anons greatest weakness is they don't understand when a female likes back and they never make a move. But be aware. This period is short and if you don't move quickly they will assume you don't want anything more with them and will friend zone you.

Three, your looks and hygiene. Will you fuck a disgusting ghetto bitch that doesn't take of herself? No? Alright then that applies to you too. Get a nice haircut and maintain. No facial hair unless you maintain every single day. No mustache and no beard if you can't really grow them. A lot of women prefer clean shaved anyways which is easier on you.

Four, extra hygiene. Pick up some nice body wash and equally nice cologne. Spend at least $40 on the cologne and wear that shit. Bitches love a man that smells really good especially when you have a good haircut too.

Five, don't be scared you are a virgin when it comes to you finally having sex. It'll be okay nigger with time you too will be a master at fucking pussy.

Attached: 56225980_346841232619897_8799688433820762112_o.jpg (1080x1026, 180K)

I don't want to

Yeah. I am trying to stop being an asshole with dating. I’m generally a caring person, but I have some warped views of relationships that are my own fault, that I’ve been learning to fix. Sometimes I would date to see if it could work, other times it was because of pressure from friends, and sometimes because it was easy. I’m not proud of it, but I’m getting better.

The anxiety is weird. I should probably see a therapist. My older sister used to have similar anxiety and started taking pills for it two years ago, and ever since her life has been completely functional and she’s been better than ever. I just have had trouble getting the help. The anxiety never really stops, it just gets worse around people, and I put on this fake NPC persona, that isn’t who I am.

I think I have too high standards, and I sometimes see people as assets. I date girls out of my league because I want someone to show off, and I do want someone who understands me, and what I like, but the two rarely coincide.

I’m not sure if the solution is lowering my standards, or stopping dating, or what. It probably is to see a therapist tbh

Attached: 858CC8B3-8B5B-49A5-843B-FB2CEA231F32.jpg (1125x1397, 197K)

Shy or anxious? Just get drunk. Don't even have to do it in front of her. A drunk that is never seen is better than a public drunk.

I mean just a beer or a shot or two before meeting cuts ALL of that out, and anything you say or do in the start is just seen as normal jitters that happen even in the most high level business meetings. That's normal.

Even if it comes out that you drank before a date will be a cute story to tell people later on.

EITHER WAY THIS IS FOR PEOPLE THAT CAN'T GET GIRLS.

I dunno, but my 30 year old self knows this problem too. After decades dwelling on the problem lemme say just stick with whoever you find next. She'll bore you to, but you know this, so you can prepare this speech to her a few weeks into dating that 'eventually i'll want some times apart' and that's it. When you get bored just say home and binge some movies alone or games or hang out with guys, or even goto the club. I wouldn't go on any dates or hit on any girls, but talking is fine. Social media makes it now so if you do hit on her and don't make it clear you're in a relationship and don't want to cheat it can and will get back to your girl.

Only niggers have side chicks.

Then after your alone time from each other you'll have new things to discuss and sync backup with each other. The fact is you have a lot more to learn about each other than you really know and to fully find out about you need alone and dedicated time in relaxing environment with zero distractions, like a vacation. This will be more therapeutic to you both, but also help you access your more deeper memories, like when you fall asleep and remember those REAL WEIRD LITTLE MEMORIES.

Most people will never do this, but this is partially why you're bored. You are probably ADHD or something and need constant stimuli. I mean, what you're actually describing is 'risk-seeking behaviour' with the lame, blankey, generic excuse of 'BORED' like you're a 9 year old surrounded by toys, you spoilt brat.

You’re right. Thank you for this dose of reality. I will try not to fuck it up.

She's in another league in terms of appearance yeah, everyone wants her but she still settles with gamer guys and shy guys. So I don't believe that. Her current boyfriend who she genuinely seems inlove with is a no life gamer, but she is too.

Yeah it shouldn't be an excuse, as 4-5 years ago I could actually go up to a group of girls and talk to all of them, I had no care in the world. But these days I actually can't do that, I can't even really talk to a girl, my last relationship just fucked me up big time with how it ended. Haven't really been taking care of myself, but lately I am getting back into making myself look better.

I appreciate the reply, thanks.

There's nothing to really talk about your relationship as it is. I've dated girls that complained I never asked them out. You just talk with them enough, and put on your best Ryan Gosling from the Notebook impersonation and ask her enough questions and just focus on her, give her as much eye contact as possible (it's an old trick that if you can stare someone down their brain functions oddly, kind of like ASMR) when she's near by.

Honestly if she's the one that's it. It pretty much comes down to holding hands at that point. Kissing is middle school shit. Honest girls enjoy hand holding. Look up how to do hand massages and she'll never forget you. You can do those even in public.

Kissing and fucking is easy. Talking about touching is all you really need to worry about. Asking a girl out is so fucking lame. If ask her, you better be fucking sure she's interested.

Actions speak louder than words. If you can talk for hours on end, she'll pretty much be forcing that as much as you are and that's reason enough to know how she feels then.

After that it's googly eye time and then her body language will relax more and that's when you'll be able to find her limbs move close like magnets. My last girlfriend we worked together, and to the point that we found excuses to bump into each other all the time, to the point it was a lame joke, to the fact that I could literally smell how wet she was.

I just found where she was at lunch and sat with her and talked with her. Let me say when she is talking to you, or looking for you, it's obvious, and it just's up to you to just be closer physically to her.

If you bump into her she doesn't mind that's because she's comfortable, if you do bump her and she's scared or surprised that's obvious. It's like a guy friend, you hands might touch them by accident. That means your gay. Because that's what guys do with girls.

Also if she offers you anything, take it. ESPECIALLY FOOD.

Yeah, she's still technically in his league.

However... if it was working before, he wouldn't be posting on Yea Forums about how his hot, nerdy ex dumped his ugly ass. You get out what you put in. His ex worked on herself and became better and he did not do the same. So if she's the new standard, he will very likely need to lower his standards or improve himself to get her back. Just a little self-respect could make a significant difference.

Here's a step by step guide to get the girls away from you
step 1: Preg them
step 2: Tell them your not paying for chilkd support
Step 3: GTFO
step 4: post on facebook that you are a fag
step 5: enjoy
Now girls girls know that you are a mashocist

me one answer: Brony with fedora

Manliness will be extinct because of them

There's nothing wrong with having standards, but there is nothing boring in life. Just people that feel bored.

theguardian.com/books/2017/may/06/saturday-poem-there-are-no-boring-people-yevgeny-yevtushenko-boris-dralyuk

>Each person has a world that’s all their own.
>Each of those worlds must have its finest moment
>and each must have its hour of bitter torment –
>and yet, to us, both hours remain unknown.

Maybe try meditating. If you're not yelling and fighting and you cum inside her ... I guess that would be boring. Find a girl that wants BDSM.

Fuck it, just try to twist every girl into a sex puppet on a string until you get her to go out and find other girls to satisfy your lust. I got bored in relationships too. I found that light bondage, spanking, torture and mind control is best. I mean, unless you have the girl whipped to your will like religious suicide bomber, you still have something to do with her. And if you fuck it up, or she is just flat out against it, NOW you have a valid reason to end the relationship of incompatibility. The more curly and inhumanly and immediate you end it the more chance you have of her not even seeing the loving relationship ending because of her only stupidity, and she'll probably oink like a pig when you stuff her ass at that point WHILE still crying.

Then, and only then, can you claim YOU'RE BORED. Guess where I am in my life. I had a harem and honestly, as hard as one girl is to manage, when you get over 4 of them it's more hard to understand all of them.

also look up how to can control people's dreams through guided meditation when they have REM sleep, and you can even distort their reality then and fulfil literally any dream they want.

Sorry to hear that user, that doesn't sound fun at all. You deserve to live life without feeling like an NPC. I think a therapist would change your life in more ways than you could imagine. If you can get the help, definitely see a therapist before dating. You will have better and more fulfilling relationships and your quality of life will increase immensely.

Get super fat and stop taking showers. Ez.

We do talk a lot just about random shit mostly politics (fucking riveting I know but most of my friends are into it) and just general joking and shit.
But the fact that you mentioned her giving me stuff is interesting because we do give each other stuff quite a lot mostly little shit like chewing gum or something but she does that with other people me the most though.
She also always does stuff I dare her to do (extremely mature but whatever) as if she is trying to impress me.
What really fucks me up is that i find it really difficult to read people sometimes and so I'll always just assume the worst for some reason.

Once again thanks for helping me with this.

If it working before he would have posted pics. He's probably a young guy, young girls dump people because of their mood. 60% of most decisions are about previous moods, not even the current one. This is why you can't take rejection from a kitchen appliance too personally. It's not his fault, and the first cut, cuts the deepest. We all pine for the first one again. Either you get it back when you're 25 or you just act like they died in a fire. FOREVER.

The reason the girl had is inconsequential and irrelevant and probably absurd. Just because Chad got a drivers license because he was born in February is more valid than saying to a kid 'you need to eat right'. A lot of weight gain is usually more related to financial reasons than anything. So... either way, make money for hookers or the next girls or the underground rape dungeon for the ex.

be good at something

Oh yeah forgot to mention but as a joke if someone says asks me to do something or whatever I'll reply with "do you want battered?" and after I said it once she jokingly squared up. Shit like that has happened a few times. Because also I'm still in high school (I'm 18 and in my last year no need to get the mods) we untill recently he have been seeing each evey day.

Oh, sounds like she's into it. There's also the controversy about your best friends, but for how long it took you to court her you guys will probably outlive the other couple, be prepared for that. you're more likely to ruin THEIR relationship is also what I see, but that's incidental and not your faults at all, except for you now that I told you. Don't worry about it, they'll probably last a long time if they want too. Also, ask your friend for advice. He's practically dating her clone.

Also get her some chocolates, you can offer to to others AFTER you offer it to her. If not, candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker. But you actually sound like a pure an innocent one, so you're going to have really push your limits and just aim for lots of eye contact (googly eyes as the adults call it) keep on being your best self you can be, and don't be afraid to crack a joke. She'll probably laugh first and the loudest, that's a good sign.

If she likes you, she will find a reason to alone with you, closer to you, even to talk with you more.

That's about it. So far it sounds good, but you kind of need luck to push things together, unless you just fucking go for it. Maybe you ruin EVERYTHING with a kiss at the right time, but it'll just go back to where you are now. Maybe even better, because she might never thought you would be so fucking bold, and didn't expect it. At worse, you learn not to waste so much time on that girl and find yourself someone more deserving of your PRECIOUS times.

I am not saying if she flirts and doesn't give it up she's a thot, but hell maybe she's a lesbian. Who knows. It's happened to me before.

Either way, you just have to be open to the world and signals you get. Look for the divine signs. The fact she is going on the trip with you is a sign. Lemme say, I wouldn't waste more than 1 hour, at that point. Not even sex, just hand holding. I do that with my mom, it's no more sexual than a peck on the cheek.

Life is too short.

Dude, just the first time you're alone with her, just try to hold a hand, like Metal Gear Solid. You know. Then obviously if things go good there, you have to seal it with a kiss. Luckily she'll probably do that. You have to make the first move in high school. This is why the hand hold is the best way. look up online about how to hold hands. You don't want to steal the hand, just the smallest of contact at first, and once she knows what's going on she'll hold on, the chance she'll flick her wrist to refuse is slim.

But that's you know... first base. You got get on base, to score a point.

Slap her ass. She'll never see it coming, but she'll love it, even if she only likes you as a friend, because it's just a flirt. I mean... guys do that guys. It's not even a no homo thing. Rubbing feet is more sexual...

>You tell us why you can't get a girl
>We tell you a solution

The solution I proposed was for this guy to work on himself so he can gain some self-respect. Healthy food is expensive but both exercise and confidence are free. I don't really understand what solution you're proposing, but I agree with most of what you've said.

I'm autistic and mildly sociopathic. I know exactly what to say to make girls like me. But as soon as they do start to really like me I lose all interest.

>ruin the others relationship
Nah man them two are like the same fucking person. Both a bit autistic (tbh I am as well but not as much as them) and they are inseparable.
>innocent one
Don't know about that one. I make a lot of racist joke (I'm not actually I just find it funny) remember I got her to draw 14/88 on a pavement. But every time I joke about her music being nigger music she will always say in the cutest fucking voice "I like my nigga music". She also imitates my sort of humour sometimes.
With the whole giving her chocolate I have actually been doing that. I get chocolate for luch sometimes (because it's that or food poisoning from the canteen) and she used to ask for I bit so I'd just offered some to here then everyone else.
I smoke weed sometimes and I always joke about taking a bucket which if you don't know is the most hellish way to smoke it. She has never tried it but she said she'd take a bucket with me on the trip but I'd need to find out where to get it in that country.

Really thanks so much for the help. It has been really good to get this off my chest.

Too shy to start a conversation

>be me
>m 26
>5or6/10
>cant keep a hard dick to save my life
>want to fuck all the time
>destroys any confidence i have
Wat do?

I'm really not that type of person to be that head on. Not that I'm some soyboy manlet but far from it but I really don't like being rash. Also she's a bit hard for a lassie. Also if I touch a hun in public I'll probably be set on fire like Guy Fawkes.

Wow, you two are adorable. You should have expressed your feelings toward her months ago. It sounds like you both really like each other.

It's out of country. Oh man, if you don't bang this girl that obviously wants to be your own personal fuck sleeve on the first night

You sure? We've only been getting this close for the past few months and she's before that she was in a relationship with an old friend of mine for like 6 months.

The trip we actually didn't plan together. It's a school religious trip to Rome. I planed it with my close friend and she planned it with hers. Then the other two started going out. Now we have just kinda merged it. And because we're the only realy the only seniors they don't really give a shit about us. The girl I likes history teacher even offered to buy us drink if we couldn't ourselves. There is only one bible basher actually going.

>ethnic/middle-eastern
>decent jawline and facial structure but nothing that is special or stands out
>hard gainer, ok strength no visible muscles though, every weekday
>5'9"
>decent wardrobe
>very thin wrists and forearms
>pretty good at being sociable, basically autism repellent in person but I can never get the girl in the group
>almost never around girls in my recreational time
>get looked at by girls and can tell when they want my attention but I never have trust that they actually want anything from me because my self esteem is so low
help

Attached: 1553556133103.jpg (346x346, 18K)