The latest phone is just a waste of money and time. Change my mind

The latest phone is just a waste of money and time. Change my mind.

Attached: 20190120_154638.jpg (2560x1440, 941K)

'smart phones' are the mark of the beast.

>owning a monitoring and tracking device
lol

This is why I'm always a few generations behind. It's still an upgrade to me even if it's old and busted.

Are you trying to trigger these kids?

>how he lives his life.

Same, i use an iphone 6

Mobile xinpings are the worst of them all.

I use a galaxy dollar 3, it only got 16gb. That's all I need out of a phone. Plus it does split screen, I don't see new phones doing that.

I've never had anything other than whatever cheapest $40 Android phone I can find and it does everything. What else do I need?

>i use an iphone
Faggot.

I meant Sol, not dollar. Hecking autocorrect

>Hecking
Oh gosh darn jeewillikerz

iphone 6 is old as fuck, not even supported by most apps, you can get a better phone than a iphone 6 for $100. But also i'm sure it's 1000x beter than your 40 android piece of shit

retard

I'm pretty sure you're a fag because you own an iPhone. Now tell me what you think is better about it.

Depends on the phone.

Let's be honest Android better than Apple.

>Alphabet mobiles are better than Xinping mobiles
Except they're both garbage and you're falling for the illusion of choice. Go get forked android OS and then maybe, just maybe, you'll be onto something.

What?

Yes the one just before the newest one is perfectly fine to use for about another year at least. Dont you agree?

itoddler
Android always has newer technology

Would you rather give your metadata to Google, who are known for censoring and deplatforming people they disagree with, or would you rather give your metadata to Apple, who are fully willing to geographically censor a population like China because their overlord thinks certain apps are a threat to the spystate.

There's one valid answer, don't use either. Get an android device, install custom OS firmware onto it, remove all Google services, root the device, and secure it yourself. Or don't.

>Get an android device, install custom OS firmware onto it, remove all Google services, root the device, and secure it yourself.
K that part.
How to do that part.