How do i get my neighbors dogs taken away and killed?

How do i get my neighbors dogs taken away and killed?

I tried reporting them years ago and never got anything. The dude literally never answered his phone so i just sent in letters complaining like fucking crazy. Finally the cops showed up once they shut up for like 2 weeks and then back to normal and even louder again

They literally sit outside my window and bark 24/7

>every day start barking at 6 am every day
>every day
>barking as late as midnight
>any time it gets above 40 degrees out they sit outside literally 24/7
>barking 3 am all day long 7 am 5 am 6 am midnight 10 at night non stop non fucking stop
>owners are dip shits know the dogs are loud retards build the fence right next to the road knowing they will be barking right next to 8 other peoples windows all night
>dont care
>run around the roads
>attack other peoples animals
>have bitten children killed cats
>i have a small cat and my god damn annoying neighbor nigger dogs have killed my cats before
>they bark and charge at the fucking road every time i walk by
>every time i walk by i have some fucking loud bark from the shadows scare the shit out of me and it just fucking charges the fence going fucking rabid barking non fucking stop jumping all over attacking the fence freaking out

Attached: 79CEE2E3-8846-4015-9B6D-A859EBFCD5E1.jpg (633x758, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pets.webmd.com/dogs/guide/dogs-and-chocolate-get-the-facts
metro.co.uk/2017/09/28/dogs-fall-ill-after-eating-chocolate-posted-through-the-door-by-sainsburys-6963158/
petmd.com/dog/chocolate-toxicity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>dog treats
>laxatives
>problem solved

you may substitute ibuprofen for the laxatives depending on whether you want to annoy the owner or kill the dogs

Audiostamp on vacaroo and ill tell you how I solved that problem

>How do i get my neighbors dogs taken away and killed?
>I tried reporting them years ago
Wait a few more years

pets.webmd.com/dogs/guide/dogs-and-chocolate-get-the-facts

I am not going to jail to kill stupid nigger dogs the town needs to do their job and kill them

you don't get jail time for feeding a dog chocolate when you just think they'll enjoy a tasty choc treat

it's so fucking easy to drop a bar of dark chocolate on the sidewalk then kick it under the fence. what are they going to charge you with? you dropped a bar of choc, accidentally kicked it where the dogs could eat it, they had seizures and died, prove any intent to cause harm fuckos

It would take feeding them chocolate every day

it's not a fucking poison

metro.co.uk/2017/09/28/dogs-fall-ill-after-eating-chocolate-posted-through-the-door-by-sainsburys-6963158/

You don't get them taken away and killed asswipe, it's not their fault. You get the owners to take responsibility. You can try harder at noise complaints with the local PD or perhaps whomever enforces local noise ordinances. The country Sheriff might be of help or file a suit in court.

plenty of good tips on the internet about it

petmd.com/dog/chocolate-toxicity

buy a nice little pellet gun and brain them

How about you don't you piece of shit? It's a fucking animal and doesn't know any better. You do and you still act like a fucking ape. Man up, it's just a bit of noise.

Attached: 1491175323551.jpg (450x278, 153K)

meant it's not a cumulative poison, one good dose will knock the dog sick and if you're squeamish about killing the thing then it's an ideal solution. having a dog in a seizure shitting all over your house drops a pretty strong hint that someone is prepared to give you shit about letting them bark all fucking day.

chicken nuggets with broken glass inside would probably work too

The answer is obvious

Attached: dog food.jpg (400x225, 16K)

Open the gate and let the dogs out. The owners will get in trouble for them constantly being at large and get them taken away or get rid of them.

Your other option would be to get some brats / sausages, soak them in antifreeze for a couple days then drop them in the dogs fence.

>antifreeze
dogs love that stuff, apparently it tastes sweet so they'll lap up a whole bowl of it then want more delicious glycol to drink

y'all remember shoveldog?

>how do I kill dogs without killing them

What a pickle you have introduced OP. Let me consult my big book of super secret ways to do things that no one has ever yet thought of or knows. Ah yes, it says right here that you are a faggot.

The town laws state if they keep getting warmed the dogs get taken away I am just enforcing the rules

They already do that on their own it’s a shit hillbilly town

Then keep warming them

>how can I throw a temper tantrum in a way that will change a shit hillbilly town into a decent place to live

Kekkles

Well if they showed up one time they better do it again. And keep doing it until they come up in a van to carry them off to their death while I laugh

Buy this. Stick 3-5 pellets in a hotdog, piece of ham, whatever they'll eat. Discretely feed it to the dogs. They'll be dead within minutes and the owners won't know wtf happened. Make sure they eat it all and leave no evidence.

t. Someone who has killed dozens of raccoons, cats, dogs and other pest animals with this stuff.

Attached: 163-handle.jpg (2048x2048, 575K)

you've got two choices OP - do something yourself or sit round seething and beating your fists on the keyboard in a fit of impotent rage. no one's going to fix the problem for you, take some action and send the cornpone sisterfucker of an owner that he needs to control his idiot animals or they'll get offed.

The problem here is not the dogs

The problem is that you are a huge, enormous, massive, titanic, gargantuan pussy. A pussy the likes of which even the most seasoned of gynecologists have rarely, if ever, seen in the entirety of their careers. The kind of pussy this world seems once a generation at most. A pussy for the ages

>baawww, menaced by scawy pets because make scawy noise, take me seriously as a human being and not the subhuman omega prey animal I am

Kill yourself instead. There are no other solutions for you

Attached: 1341287800796.jpg (640x420, 85K)

I am paranoid the neighbors are creepy old snoopy rednecks I’m afraid they have cameras or something

I want to report it anonymously tho and if the town doesnt come kill them i will just do it i dont want a paper trail from the reports